Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites

Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites 19 May 2017 20:57 #1

• Gaia
The still running Westminster Hoax thread gave me an idea.

What are the easiest-to-spot hoaxes and how can we help fellow truth seekers to see the ridiculous illogical crap (((they))) try to feed us with?

1 - there's no competition - Sandy Hoax is the easiest, clearest and cockiest of all hoaxes of all time
2 - I'd say Apollo for its outdated status and clear physical impossibilities, but others may have other ideas
3 - Boston/London Westminster 2017/Charlie Hebdo/München - those are clear too, each to their own right
4 - the Holocaust Story - the physics/chemistry again, the bullshit stories, the flip-flopping and the so-called laws against questioning
5 - one of my favourites is the "murder" of John Lennon, thanks to the more-than-great analysis/scrutiny by Mathis, his paper ranks among the best he has produced

There are so many others, listed here, it's hard to choose.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 19 May 2017 20:58 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites 19 May 2017 21:09 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gaia wrote:

What are the easiest-to-spot hoaxes and how can we help fellow truth seekers to see the ridiculous illogical crap (((they))) try to feed us with?

1 - there's no competition - Sandy Hoax is the easiest, clearest and cockiest of all hoaxes of all time
2 - I'd say Apollo for its outdated status and clear physical impossibilities, but others may have other ideas
3 - Boston/London Westminster 2017/Charlie Hebdo/München - those are clear too, each to their own right
4 - the Holocaust Story - the physics/chemistry again, the bullshit stories, the flip-flopping and the so-called laws against questioning
5 - one of my favourites is the "murder" of John Lennon, thanks to the more-than-great analysis/scrutiny by Mathis, his paper ranks among the best he has produced

The greatest hoax of the entire human race was the coining of our labour way back in 600 bc by the Greeks.

The rest are merely stage props.

But if I was to choose a more recent one it would be 911 by miles.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 19 May 2017 21:10 by Gan Anim.

Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites 19 May 2017 21:23 #3

• Gaia
Gan Anim wrote:
Gaia wrote:

The greatest hoax of the entire human race was the coining of our labour way back in 600 bc by the Greeks.

The rest are merely stage props.

But if I was to choose a more recent one it would be 911 by miles.

Could you expand on what you mean by "coining of our labour"? And how do the slaves, building the shrines, pyramids and sphinxes 2000 years before "the Greeks" relate to that?

9/11 as a hoax is not so easy, I'd say. As a staged event it's easier, but a 95% (the 5% are the towers that certainly were destroyed, so not a full hoax) Hollywood Hoax is still not accepted by most (evidenced here too).
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites 20 May 2017 12:12 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Has to be the catholic-inspired version of the bible - look how widespread that superstitious bs is now.

The hoax being that a supreme creator had interactions with humans and still chooses human agents to represent its bidding.
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 12:15 by ragnarok.

Ranking the hoaxes - which ones are easiest to train yourself in the preferred methods by the Elites 21 Jun 2017 18:22 #5

• Gaia
Recently, I had a nice discussion with interested people about the silliness of Apollo, one of the easiest to break down.

Especially explaining in simple words why the presented story was outright impossible. When people see it for themselves, they wake up.

"Heyy, that I didn't think of that before, now you mention it, that's truly odd"

:thumbup:
Moderators: Gaia