Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: What A Wonderful World That Would Be...

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 00:58 #1

• Gaia

Background

After years debating and taking in information here at Truth Zone, we can agree upon the Single Most Important Problem (SMIP).

Or as Prof. Dr. Ir. Mr. Andrew Anglin summarized it: "The Only Problem In The World Is Jews. There Is No Other Problem." :thumbup:

So the question is, after we've answered that ever pressing Jewish Question (JQ); "What are we going to do about it?"

Problem

We are faced with some 20 million-or-so hooknosed whores, big nosed bastards, cruel kikes, jeopardizing jews. That is our problem. We have established that now without a shadow of a doubt.

Reaction

God asks of us that we take matters in our own hands. He has created the world, now it is up to us to react to the problem we face. We are here with people from all over the globe, one could call us globalists. We have many people in Europe, we have people in North America, in Australia, in South East Asia and travelers who visit Sub Saharan Africa and the Middle East. And we have someone in Latin America.

We have people experienced in playing out wars, mercenaries, people who know how to fix and pimp cars, birdhouses, beer barrels and bullets.

We have everything in our hands to Create That Wonderful World, without those filthy jews. Now what are we going to DO to solve our SMIP?

Solution

First, we must learn from the pathetic attempts tried in the past. We know the incapable coward Nazis, who had all the tools in their hands to get rid of those treacherous Talmudists, those rattish rabbis and those circus act circumcisers, failed miserably. They had the logistics, the camps, the Zyklon B and the crematoria all at hand, but they decided to use them to bake bread, provide swimming pools to those filthy fuckers and organize orchestras for the immoral inbreds.

We can do better.

Honoring Coudenhove-Kalergi and his buddy Karl Haushofer, we have the opportunity to cover PanEuropa, PanAmerika, PanAfrika, PanAsia and the Commonwealth with our efforts.

We need to take action against this SMIP, and make sure we get rid of ALL (not one excluded) these cancerous kikes.

I propose Lizzy covers the West Coast of the US, while dots does the East Coast and they work their way towards the middle. Annabelle can take care of Canada. I will have to cover Latin America, a thankful assignment. The UK is obviously covered best with many people. Western Europe can be handled by the always reliable put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is Babyboy, we have Grolongo who will work across Eastern Europe. The Middle East can be handled by Truthspoon, experienced as he is with muslim countries. East of the Urals all the way to Papua New Guinea we have the enormous efforts of Rocco (ask Asia Teacher for assistance if you need it), while Australia and New Zealand can be covered by novum and Orangeaid. Experienced entrangermercenary can labor Sub Saharan Africa and we have the whole globe covered.

Now the question; "What are we going to do?"

Of course it would be ideal to just shoot all the jews into space, but unfortunately Space Travel is a jewish Hoax. Just as it would be very advantageous to just Nuke the Noses, but unfortunately Nukes are yet another jewish Hoax. Zyklon B has been tried and didn't prove very efficient.

What are our options?

There are many. We could try Zyklon C, the new brand from I.G. Farben, now BASF. Or we could sink all them coward kikes to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Another option would be to extradite them to Antarctica/Sahara and let them die a slow and cold/hot death. Alternatively, we could throw them 20 million-or-so bastards in Yellowstone, Vanuatu or Ethiopian active volcanoes.

But of course we don't want to run the risk to have them survive or spread their demonic DNA in any way. So volcanoes (they may spread their genes still with unintended eruptions), oceanic trenches (what if octopuses will be harmed and injected with that jewish gene?), Antarctica (imagine they survive the cold and spread their horrors again?) and Sahara (what if they manage to pay off Bedouines to save them?) are out of the question...

So in this thread we can make a group effort to propose the Best Way to get rid of our SMIP. Be creative, don't be afraid of policor hasbara warfare, we can be very efficient and eventually will be praised as Saviors of the World. Who wouldn't want to be part of that and get given the Auschwitz Award for their amazing achievement?

Imagine a world without (Cultural) Marxism, matzahs, Google, JewTube, Wikipedia, usury banking, Yale, Harvard and Stanford, rabbis. rabies and rabbits, falafel, chess, Wailing Walls, Kletzmer, Nobel Prizes, Paypal, SpaceX, quantum "physics", foreskin fiddlers, zionists, zionazis and cyanide...

Please propose your ideal solution and business plan in this thread, we Can Make It Happen! Yes We Can!

What A Wonderful World That Would Be...!

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 01:57 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
I propose to take away your money printing machine. And make you do an honest days work for a living for a change
Yes, I know it's cruel, but it's for your own good ;)
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 02:21 #3

• Gaia
Rocco wrote:
I propose to take away your money printing machine. And make you do an honest days work for a living for a change

Eggcellent idea, my compadre Rocco, let's hack the Excel sheet that provides us their (((money))).

How are we going to do that? Do you have hacking skills?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 03:12 #4

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Eggcellent idea, my compadre Rocco, let's hack the Excel sheet that provides us their (((money))).

How are we going to do that? Do you have hacking skills?
I speak PERL and PHP. What skills do you have?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 03:57 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
But seriously. The Jew's power is money. The top Jews print money at the expense of Gentiles and distribute it among all their fellow little Jews who function as Gatekeepers on this Prison Planet. I'm sure Gaia is sucking on the Top Jews tits as well. That's how it works. I've seen this many times first hand myself. Anyone born Jew has a safety net and can claim his Jewishness at any time and his bed will be made. Once we take away the Top Jews Money Printing Machines it will all collapse. No more Free Rides for Jews at the expense of Gentiles.
This will set Free the gentiles, and even Jews will have the chance to convert and join humanity. And be Free

To see the farm is to leave it :)

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 04:54 #6

• Gaia
Rocco wrote:
But seriously. [...] And be Free

Indeed. And other than you, who whores himself out to (((them))), I got out and am free, no farm.

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 08:04 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
But seriously. [...] And be Free

Indeed. And other than you, who whores himself out to (((them))), I got out and am free, no farm.

I work for a privately owned company. And I'm about to go self-employed soon
If you don't like oil you can walk to work bitch
I bet your money grows on (((trees)))

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 12:11 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I see skies of blue,

And clouds of white,

A bright blessed day,

A bright self made right,

And I think for myself,

What a wonderful world,

There are no Varroa in our colony, and it could be for everyone else too, why waste so much energy thinking of degrading and removing another, instead we could all be putting this negative energy into something more useful, negative energy has far more stored energy than good energy, but we simply cannot see the woods for the trees.

I found out the other day that a jewish company had bought out a chain of diy shops, so I now get by bottles of gas from a small bussiness down the road, I boycot the problem before it became stronger and took my physical energy.

The message is pretty easy to understand I think, the question is what is each and every individual prepared to do to make the cabals job that little bit harder, then you get to keep more of your own energy and your true riches,

in your own vault,

Then you can walk tall and secure in the knowledge that your energy was well spent.

You might shake your own, not climb someone elses to get at their fruit,

Than let someone else do it for you.

And when all the hard work is done, you can sit back and enjoy your own harvest.

With a little help from you know all know who.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 12:47 by Gan Anim.

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 15:25 #9

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Gan Anim wrote:
I

Very nice shoes/boots. How much do you charge for making footwear like that?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

What A Wonderful World That Would Be... 16 Dec 2018 17:39 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Zorro wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
I

Very nice shoes/boots. How much do you charge for making footwear like that?

Thanks,

We only make for ourselves today, we are so busy most of the year when the weather starts getting warmer that we simply would not have any spare time left to make things for others, what spare time we do have we make for us during the long winter nights.
The Ladies Victorian style town boots are available from a couple of bespoke makers for about 1,500 and upwards due to the high quality box calf leather and the way they are made, Lobbs of London do something similar at even more than that.

I do still show the odd person who is interested in making them for themselves, takes about 15 hours to complete a pair.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro
Moderators: Gaia