Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The History of Enforced Mass Migration

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 00:58 #1

• Gaia
The History of Enforced Mass Migration

As one of the most important and pressing issues being discussed here on TZ is as actual as ever, with different Enforced Mass Migrations (EMM) happening at the same time, I think it is good to compile a historical overview of these strategies and how and why the played out. This thread also serves to provide historical context to one of the biggest and most controversial of EMMs that happened during the last century, something that will be covered next year in more detail.

In this thread I will cover the period since the 14th century, as his-story before that is very murky and uncertain. We have not enough data to rely on and too much time for which we have to (or not) rely on "authorities" telling us about pre-Dark Middle Ages times. So the alleged jewish diaspora of 70 AD, the Egyptian diaspora, the Vikings and other mass migrations of "ancient history" will not be part of the coverage. There is already a lot to go over in the times we can at least be pretty sure about.

The thesis of this thread is that the Psycho Triad (thanks Gan Anim); that of Religion/Ideology (RI), Economy/Finance/Banking/Usury (EB) and Law/Templars (LT), look for ways, using the Problem-Reaction-Solution method, to spread people around the world, in ways where they purely voluntarily wouldn't do.

There may have been natural factors involved, and causes can be purely political (as a term opposed to natural) or a combination of both (usually).

I will cover a series of these EMMs through time in this thread. Feel free to add some sense or cents to this thesis.

Note that the usual trolling will be dealt with swiftly and accordingly.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 03:35 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Let's just cut to the chase and talk about the so called Rich Jews forcing the Poor Innocent Jews to move to Palestine as that's the narrative you seem to be pushing here on this board
I would like to put you right and point out the fact there is no such things as "Poor Innocent Jews". I've lived among your "Poor Innocent Jews" growing up in my native country. Working Class and Middle Class Jews, and I very soon came to the conclusion they are all Psychopathic Manipulating Subversives who are undermining the host country and the native population with every breath they take. End Off.
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 03:42 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
edit - ok not exactly the topic - but you did say 'enforced' MASS migration -
HISTORY: Jewish Slavetrade Documentary
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 04:27 by Lizzy.

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 04:02 #4

• Gaia
I will kick it off in the next days, my focus is not only jews, it is a much broader scope.

Look at today, with 2 main and 1 minor war going on:
1 - War For Terror - the Middle East and their fleeing to mainly Europe, but also Australia
2 - War For Drugs - Central America and Mexico and the people fleeing to North America, mainly the US
3 - the minor of the three, but visible for me directly - Venezuelan immigration into Colombia, according to the mainstream it is more than 1,000,000, and though I cannot confirm such a number, I can say indeed it is huge

Learning from those present day events and knowing about certain scripted historical ones (indeed especially the Holocaust Story), we can analyze other scripted Enforced Mass Migrations in history better.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 04:54 #5

• Gaia
2011 - Syria

An excellent audio about this current scheme is by Tim Kelly and Joe Atwill:

This is the most visible of the Enforced Mass Migrations, we will look into earlier ones at a later moment...
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 05:06 by Gaia.

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 05:04 #6

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
NeoCon Zionist Jews in Western Nations push for wars in the ME and NA causing instability and mass movement of people
Leftist Atheist Intellectual Jews in Western Nations undermine the stability in the host nation and push for open borders to accommodate the mass movement of people from warn torn countries above
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 05:20 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 05:05 #7

• Gaia
Rocco wrote:
NeoCon Zionist Jews in Western Nations push for wars in the ME and NO causing instability and mass movement of people

Indeed. And they are not alone in history.

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 05:08 #8

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
edit - ok not exactly the topic - but you did say 'enforced' MASS migration -
HISTORY: Jewish Slavetrade Documentary
All mass migrations are about slavery, and about population replacement
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 05:10 by Rocco.

The History of Enforced Mass Migration 29 Dec 2018 05:12 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
NeoCon Zionist Jews in Western Nations push for wars in the ME and NA causing instability and mass movement of people

Indeed. And they are not alone in history.
You butchered my quoted again
NeoCon Zionist Jews in Western Nations push for wars in the ME and NO causing instability and mass movement of people
Leftist Atheist Intellectual Jews in Western Nations undermine the stability in the host nation and push for open borders to accommodate the mass movement of people from warn torn countries above
The problems in the ME and NA are caused by the first group. But the problems in Western Nations are caused by the 2nd group who you and your kind conveniently keep whitewashing

But please tell us more about "mass migrations in history" that the NeoCon Zionist Jews were not responsible for. Are we talking about recent or long gone history?
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 05:23 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: Gaia