Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 08:21 #1

• Gaia
Here we have an interesting difference at hand. The Sephardic (i.e. coming from Mediterranean countries) vs Ashkenazi (coming from Central-Eastern Europe, most probably scripted into it by Kazarianism) jews.

What did Sephardic jews excel in?

Individualism = live and let live
Science and philosophy = the great scientists and philosophers of the Renaissance were Sephardic jews
Business = nothing wrong with doing business with your neighbors
The Constitution = the basic principles of the US American constitution, which hold true to today hail back from Sephardic Dutch and other jews
A Mediterranean people = they didn't have any reason to promote ZIonism/move to Palestine, they had a much better climate of their own

What does Ashkenazi jewism stand for:

Intrigue, trying to stir up shit (because of the lack of self determining powers)

SJWerism/Newspeak/we decide you followism (because they were a minority in the HRE and tried to wiggle their way out of it)
The need for Zionism; the """return""" (false narrative based on a jewish plot; Josephus) to the "Holy Land", because Poland/Germany/Russia has such a horrible climate

It is easy and convenient to call "The Jews" just one homogeneous group, but reality shows they were not. It was the founding principles behind the "United States", the free market, free trading, free you can whatever you are, but let's do business way of thinking that Made America Great Once.

Not because of those Ashkenazi fucks, but because of Ashkenazi Kazarian bullshitters wanting to undermine the natural intelligence and work attic of the Sephardis.

In essence that is the right conservative individualist jewish wing vs the dominatrix """progressive""" collectivist jewish wing played our before our own very eyes...

No need to mention that the collectivist domineering destructive jews of the 20th century were Ashkenazis.... Enough evidence in the dedicated Nazionism thread. where trusted members as Roastie, porridge and myself, coming from a Sephardic jewish non-chosenite background have exposed all the crimes by the Ashkenazi jews...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 08:23 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 09:07 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Gaia wrote:

Science and philosophy = the great scientists and philosophers of the Renaissance were Sephardic jews
The Constitution = the basic principles of the US American constitution, which hold true to today hail back from Sephardic Dutch and other jews
A Mediterranean people = they didn't have any reason to promote ZIonism/move to Palestine, they had a much better climate of their own
Is that why they were expelled from Spain? :cool2:
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 09:12 #3

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
What about the Sephardi involvement in the transatlantic slave trade? :wissl:
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 10:00 #4

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

:larf:

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 10:47 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

They were apparently expelled from Spain because they wouldn't convert to Catholicism.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 10:49 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 10:56 #6

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

They were apparently expelled from Spain because they wouldn't convert to Christendom.
You're still here?
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 11:12 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Strange post Gaia.

History is a lot more complicated than the OCRD tribal simpletons on this forum make out.

I dont agree with the Jesuit version & dont believe its all down to German Jews & Spanish Jews are angels..like I dont think all Catholics are about burning people at the stake.

I dont have a Sephardic Jewish background.

Ive never shagged a Rabbis daughter neither..just for the record.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 11:22 #8

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
What about Holy Child of La Guardia?
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 11:40 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
What about the Jews that opened the gates of Toledo and the Golden age of Jewish culture in Moorish Spain that folowed?
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 12:15 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

They were apparently expelled from Spain because they wouldn't convert to Christendom.
You're still here?

Why wouldn't I be? This section isn't marred with the neonazi forum bias moderation agenda. However the topic if you are capable of adhering to such a concept is about two groups of Jews, the racial supremacy type white fake Khazar and the other ones which hardly are...as you didn't know why they were exiled from Spain, I thought I'd help you, thanks for the gratitude.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 12:16 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 12:18 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Strange post Gaia.

History is a lot more complicated than the OCRD tribal simpletons on this forum make out.

I dont agree with the Jesuit version & dont believe its all down to German Jews & Spanish Jews are angels..like I dont think all Catholics are about burning people at the stake.

Do you think Israel would be any different if it had been founded by Sephardic Jews?

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 12:32 #12

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

You're still here?

Why wouldn't I be? This section isn't marred with the neonazi forum bias moderation agenda. However the topic if you are capable of adhering to such a concept is about two groups of Jews, the racial supremacy type white fake Khazar and the other ones which hardly are...as you didn't know why they were exiled from Spain, I thought I'd help you, thanks for the gratitude.
If ou care to scroll up you'll see I've posted 3 reasons why the Sephardi where expelled from Spain. And it also proofs Sephardi are cunts just like Ashkenazim. The OP is from a place that's infested with Sephardi so he should know. Oh wait. :facepalm: .......lol :shhh: :chuckle:
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 12:39 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Strange post Gaia.

Do you think Israel would be any different if it had been founded by Sephardic Jews?

No not atall. Its a crazy theocrazy ethno shithole "Nazionalism" Like why would anyone want that kind of bulshit in this day & age, based on some crazy self fullfilling prophecy..mainly pushed by Christians so they can bring about end times?

These crazys on here are no different.. they want a return to Christendom & the dark ages.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 12:47 #14

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:

I think some people need to do some reading about which kinds of jews populate Israel... it is a mix, and ashkenazi are only around 50 percent of the population apparently.

(which is why Israelis tend to look more 'araby' than NY jews if i may )

As for those who funded/founded it (initially, as US taxpayers fund it now :hahano: ) , they are the top of the food chain, aristocracy, and dont exactly look like ashkenazi either. :wissl:
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 13:18 #15

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
What about this Jew, is this one of the "innocent Jews"?
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 17:26 #16

• Roastie
The deceased Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, Ovadia Yosef said this about gentiles :aargh:

The purpose of Gentiles — to serve Jews:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

“This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.”

— Weekly Saturday night sermon in October 2010

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 24 Jan 2019 18:26 #17

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
and what about these Jews, this must surely be (the poor Jews)
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 25 Jan 2019 03:03 #18

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Gaia come out to play!
Frothy wrote:
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

See the video

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 00:32 #19

• Gaia
I have never said Sephardis are angels and Ashkenazis are devils. Those are silly black-and-white statements.

The motherfucking bus driver who is president of the neighbors here is a Sephardi and responsible for one of the biggest terror regimes of today.

Both Ashkenazis and Sephardis have excelled in art, literature, philosophy and science and both Ashkenazis and Sephardis have been scheming and were involved in crimes against humanity.

But on that last bit the Ashkenazis are far more dominant than the Sephardis. Except Netanyahu, all Israeli prime ministers hail from Ashkenazi European families.

This thread tries to explore further into this difference amongst jews and looks into the possible reasons why.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 06:28 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

You're still here?

If ou care to scroll up you'll see I've posted 3 reasons why the Sephardi where expelled from Spain. And it also proofs Sephardi are cunts just like Ashkenazim. The OP is from a place that's infested with Sephardi so he should know. Oh wait. :facepalm: .......lol :shhh: :chuckle:

You've asked three questions not given three reasons.
Moderators: Gaia