Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 06:35 #21

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Strange post Gaia.

History is a lot more complicated than the OCRD tribal simpletons on this forum make out.

I dont agree with the Jesuit version & dont believe its all down to German Jews & Spanish Jews are angels..like I dont think all Catholics are about burning people at the stake.

I dont have a Sephardic Jewish background.

Ive never shagged a Rabbis daughter neither..just for the record.

Do you think Israel would be any different if it had been founded by Sephardic Jews?

No not atall. Its a crazy theocrazy ethno shithole "Nazionalism" Like why would anyone want that kind of bulshit in this day & age, based on some crazy self fullfilling prophecy..mainly pushed by Christians so they can bring about end times?

These crazys on here are no different.. they want a return to Christendom & the dark ages.

What about this article?
Ex-mayor: If Sephardim had founded Israel, it would be just ‘another Arab state’
www.timesofisrael.com/ex-mayor-if-sephardim-had-founded-israel-it-would-be-just-another-arab-state/
:dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 06:56 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Do you think Israel would be any different if it had been founded by Sephardic Jews?

I think some people need to do some reading about which kinds of jews populate Israel... it is a mix, and ashkenazi are only around 50 percent of the population apparently.

(which is why Israelis tend to look more 'araby' than NY jews if i may )

As for those who funded/founded it (initially, as US taxpayers fund it now :hahano: ) , they are the top of the food chain, aristocracy, and dont exactly look like ashkenazi either. :wissl:

I guess you're unaware of the socioeconomic class gap in Israel between the two groups.
One of the greatest conflicts that has affected the Jewish nation dwelling in Zion in the past 50 years is the socioeconomic gap between the Sephardic and Ashkenazic communities. The bitterness of the Sephardim towards the dominating Ashkenazic establishment who consigned them to the status of second-class citizens during the early decades of the State has given rise to the rebellion of Sephardim against the left and its support for nationalistic politics, as well as its present religious revival under the aegis of the Shas party and others. The Sephardim in Israel are engaged in a process of regaining their lost dignity and social status.
jewishaction.com/jewish-world/sephardim-ashkenazim-closing-gaps/

The situation in Israel seems to go like this;

First class - Ashkenazi
Second - Sephardic
Third - black/Ethiopian/SSA Jews
Last - Palestinians

There's probably some other smaller groups in there some place.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 07:03 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 07:21 #23

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
What did Sephardic jews excel in?

Individualism = live and let live
Science and philosophy = the great scientists and philosophers of the Renaissance were Sephardic jews
Business = nothing wrong with doing business with your neighbors
The Constitution = the basic principles of the US American constitution, which hold true to today hail back from Sephardic Dutch and other jews
A Mediterranean people = they didn't have any reason to promote ZIonism/move to Palestine, they had a much better climate of their own
Is that why they were expelled from Spain? :cool2:

They were apparently expelled from Spain because they wouldn't convert to Christendom.
You're still here?

Why wouldn't I be? This section isn't marred with the neonazi forum bias moderation agenda. However the topic if you are capable of adhering to such a concept is about two groups of Jews, the racial supremacy type white fake Khazar and the other ones which hardly are...as you didn't know why they were exiled from Spain, I thought I'd help you, thanks for the gratitude.
If ou care to scroll up you'll see I've posted 3 reasons why the Sephardi where expelled from Spain. And it also proofs Sephardi are cunts just like Ashkenazim. The OP is from a place that's infested with Sephardi so he should know. Oh wait. :facepalm: .......lol :shhh: :chuckle:

You've asked three questions not given three reasons.
Those where rhetorical questions
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 11:47 by Gaia.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 08:18 #24

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Then you should have stated that you posted 3 rhetorical questions rather than 3 reasons, your first 'rhetorical question' was ''is that why they were expelled from Spain?'' I don't see how you can later describe that to be a ''reason'' even rhetorically speaking?

It's as though you didn't know that Jews were expelled from Spain for refusing to convert to Catholicism, ie the ones that did convert remained.The edict was decreed in 1492, namely the Alhambra Decree.

So i thought i'd help you but you haven't seemed grateful.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 08:43 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 09:13 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I guess you're unaware of the socioeconomic class gap in Israel between the two groups.

Not unaware, but not much of a gap anymore.

Intermarriage is relatively common, and 1 in 4 Israeli children are mixed ethnicity.

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population.

Jewish intermarriage rates run at over 35% and recent studies suggest that the percentage of Israelis descended from both Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews increases by 0.5 percent every year, with over 25% of school children now originating from both communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics

This is why when looking at Israelis vs "dual citizen" jews you can often see the differences with your own eyes, you will see Israelis who deffo look more 'semitic' more often than the euro/US/brit chosenites. :chuckle:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 09:13 by novum.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 10:56 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Then you should have stated that you posted 3 rhetorical questions rather than 3 reasons, your first 'rhetorical question' was ''is that why they were expelled from Spain?'' I don't see how you can later describe that to be a ''reason'' even rhetorically speaking?

It's as though you didn't know that Jews were expelled from Spain for refusing to convert to Catholicism, ie the ones that did convert remained.The edict was decreed in 1492, namely the Alhambra Decree.

They where expelled for ritually murdering Christian children
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 11:46 by Gaia.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 11:52 #27

• Gaia
Those ISIS Koch stories have been invented for centuries indeed, from the "poisoning the wells" myth in Basel 1349 to "THE jews declared war on Germany" (1933).

As always, mass migration of people, and mainly Sephardim was the goal after discovering the New World.

Pure family/business interests, no Hollywood horror stories (lampshades and soap anyone?).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 11:55 #28

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Strange post Gaia.

History is a lot more complicated than the OCRD tribal simpletons on this forum make out.

I dont agree with the Jesuit version & dont believe its all down to German Jews & Spanish Jews are angels..like I dont think all Catholics are about burning people at the stake.

I dont have a Sephardic Jewish background.

Ive never shagged a Rabbis daughter neither..just for the record.

No not atall. Its a crazy theocrazy ethno shithole "Nazionalism" Like why would anyone want that kind of bulshit in this day & age, based on some crazy self fullfilling prophecy..mainly pushed by Christians so they can bring about end times?

These crazys on here are no different.. they want a return to Christendom & the dark ages.

What about this article?
Ex-mayor: If Sephardim had founded Israel, it would be just ‘another Arab state’
www.timesofisrael.com/ex-mayor-if-sephardim-had-founded-israel-it-would-be-just-another-arab-state/
:dunno:

Jews lived in Palestine before the non state of Israel.
I dont think there would have been any Israel if Rothchilds & the Christian Zionist didnt push for it no..but thats what israel is about.
Fullfilling Bi-bull prophecy, so called jews are pawns in this game.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 12:06 #29

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Those ISIS Koch stories have been invented for centuries indeed, from the "poisoning the wells" myth in Basel 1349 to "THE jews declared war on Germany" (1933).

As always, mass migration of people, and mainly Sephardim was the goal after discovering the New World.

Pure family/business interests, no Hollywood horror stories (lampshades and soap anyone?).
Satanic Jews where ritually sacrificing Christian children long before Zionism was founded and Sephardim took a big part in that
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 12:07 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 12:12 #30

• Gaia
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Satanic Jews where ritually sacrificing Christian children long before Zionism was founded and Sephardim took a big part in that
Yes, the Nazis shrunk heads horror stories you choose to believe.

Even if a. couple of them really would have done that, which is highly doubtful being surrounded by catholics, that is a flimsy reason to expel "all" people of a certain religion.

The simplistic dialectic is just for the dumbest masses. More intelligent people see through those tewwow stories quick enough.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 12:50 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Yes, the Nazis shrunk heads horror stories you choose to believe.

Even if a. couple of them really would have done that, which is highly doubtful being surrounded by catholics, that is a flimsy reason to expel "all" people of a certain religion.

The simplistic dialectic is just for the dumbest masses. More intelligent people see through those tewwow stories quick enough.
No I dont believe the "shrunk heads horror stories" Don't put words in my mouth
When Jews get sentenced or the same crime over multiple centuries, or even millennia l across the world. Their guild has been proven and they will be rightfully executed in the name of God
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 13:46 by Gaia.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 13:04 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well I don't see that part, has it been withdrawn by historical researchers, or are you just saying that as an assumption?

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 13:34 #33

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well I don't see that part, has it been withdrawn by historical researchers, or are you just saying that as an assumption?
It was common knowledge before history got rewritten
You can't fix stupid

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 13:45 #34

• Gaia
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Religious leaders in the past did everything to stir up shit if it was in the interests of kings and queens and blame the common man. Rocco cherrypicks stories that fit his agenda that he believes.

The expulsion of the jews (and far from all of them, compare the Holocaust Story) from newly formed Spain was not coincidentally in 1492...

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 13:48 #35

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Not unaware, but not much of a gap anymore.

Intermarriage is relatively common, and 1 in 4 Israeli children are mixed ethnicity.

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population.

Jewish intermarriage rates run at over 35% and recent studies suggest that the percentage of Israelis descended from both Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews increases by 0.5 percent every year, with over 25% of school children now originating from both communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics

This is why when looking at Israelis vs "dual citizen" jews you can often see the differences with your own eyes, you will see Israelis who deffo look more 'semitic' more often than the euro/US/brit chosenites. :chuckle:

Yeah sure the gap is a lot smaller now, I'm not debating that but there is still animosity now even when small gap issues occur, like many of the streets are named after Ashkenazi Jews,

Anyway we both agree there has been a gap and now that gap has reduced in size. But since the foundation of Israel the Ashkenazi Jews have been in a superior social position, so it's them that can make changes and sort of determine how things will be with the Arab population.

I don't think Israel would have had the same backing from the US and Europe if it wasn't filled with European Jews, I also think that the holocaust/persecution of Jews wouldn't have met with the same disapproval if the Jews were sort of 'Araby' So I guess those 'Araby' looking Sephardic Jews wouldn't have been in Europe to a high degree except the ones that were deported to Italy for persecution from Libya when it was an Italian territory back then.

I would assume a Sephardic community to be meek on the world stage, but because those Khazars are white, well they got full protection and any Sephardic Jews around benefited from that too.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 14:06 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 14:01 #36

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

How do you know that it's been edited out of history? Is it because you want Jews to look bad but you can't find the evidence to support your notion?
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 14:03 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 14:07 #37

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

How do you know that it's been edited out of history? Is it because you want Jews to look bad but you can't find the evidence to support your notion?
Do you believe official history?
You can't fix stupid

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 14:10 #38

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Moon landings?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 14:11 by Rocco.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 14:11 #39

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Nukes?
You can't fix stupid

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 14:12 #40

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Tartary?
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: Gaia