Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 15:19 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Then you should have stated that you posted 3 rhetorical questions rather than 3 reasons, your first 'rhetorical question' was ''is that why they were expelled from Spain?'' I don't see how you can later describe that to be a ''reason'' even rhetorically speaking?

It's as though you didn't know that Jews were expelled from Spain for refusing to convert to Catholicism, ie the ones that did convert remained.The edict was decreed in 1492, namely the Alhambra Decree.

So i thought i'd help you but you haven't seemed grateful.
They where expelled for ritually murdering Christian children

Well I don't see that part, has it been withdrawn by historical researchers, or are you just saying that as an assumption?

Religious leaders in the past did everything to stir up shit if it was in the interests of kings and queens and blame the common man. Rocco cherrypicks stories that fit his agenda that he believes.

The expulsion of the jews (and far from all of them, compare the Holocaust Story) from newly formed Spain was not coincidentally in 1492..

Yeah it's funny because I nearly typed 1942 when I meant to 1492. but I get the Columbus connection too, If you're going to sail to America and kick the fuck out of the population for not being Christian then you really need to make sure that there's not any living in you own nation who are not Christian either, so a purge was required, either a conversion or expulsion.

It's the same MO as dolfy used, first get rid of the Jews from your own nation, then go to other nations and impose your will on them by repeating your mantra there. I don't think that dolfy hated Jews at all, I think he wanted to invade other nations and Jew-catching was just an excuse to do so.

The Spanish also had to get rid of the Jews because they didn't want the idea to be circulated that Christendom had been (within it's own context) a manifestation by messianic Jews, without those people there would never have been Christendom, so Catholicism is based on Jewism, it's from that which it spawned, so having Jews around isn't the best way to promote one's religion if the new is based on the old.

The connection is right there in the NT text, with the transfiguration of Jesus, when he appeared with Moses & Elijah, that part if to convince Jews that it's all okay, Jesus is on your side too etc.... the two religions are tied together right there, so the NT is relying on the OT for support, the Spanish et al, want to present Christendom as an independent religion, so they fling out the Jews or even better get them to convert and everything is okay then, for the narrative of independence if Jewism no longer exists.

Rocco likes to make out he's all for Small state or even no state intervention, power to the individual or even the collective, but then he supports the Empires when they do things like expel Jews, build walls, kick folk out etc etc....he wants the State to stop immigration but he doesn't want the State to exist.

He;s even posted his idea of removing national borders, the police etc etc, and that groups of militia will get together and protect the weak for free, just by having a good human spirit, though I can't see how that would also prevent his notion than white genocide is occurring because those fanatics will need to pen themselves in whilst the rest of the nation fuck anything that walks. What it really amounts to is he wants a commune, maybe he should have moved to Chilli when he had the chance. He's a white Commune-ist.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 16:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 15:49 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Then you should have stated that you posted 3 rhetorical questions rather than 3 reasons, your first 'rhetorical question' was ''is that why they were expelled from Spain?'' I don't see how you can later describe that to be a ''reason'' even rhetorically speaking?

It's as though you didn't know that Jews were expelled from Spain for refusing to convert to Catholicism, ie the ones that did convert remained.The edict was decreed in 1492, namely the Alhambra Decree.

So i thought i'd help you but you haven't seemed grateful.
They where expelled for ritually murdering Christian children

Well I don't see that part, has it been withdrawn by historical researchers, or are you just saying that as an assumption?
It was common knowledge before history got rewritten

How do you know that it's been edited out of history? Is it because you want Jews to look bad but you can't find the evidence to support your notion?
Do you believe official history?

I don't believe all official history and it seems like the moon landing regarding Armstrong etc was filmed not on the moon.
That said, I don't think it's right to just state Jews were killing Christian children, or that Queen Victoria was a polar bear, just because some parts of history have been shown to be either wrong or purposely altered, that in itself doesn't really mean you can proclaim anything you like and put down the lack of evidence of your notion to be hidden in a rewritten history, otherwise we can all claim anything and use the same excuse.

With the lunar landing we can see the evidence and decide for ourselves, you're proposing something without any evidence at all in particular.

is there a reason that you're derailing this thread?
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 16:05 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 16:06 #43

• Gaia
The Jesuits are a Sephardic catholic sect originating after the so-called "Expulsión de Los Judíos", so that "expulsion" effort failed. Or rather not failed, but was staged, just as we have seen in the Third Reich; powerful antisemitic Zionist Ashkenazis kidnapping and deporting (and killing along the way) the common, far predominantly other Ashkenazi, jews to Palestine and elsewhere.

The conspiracy theory that "the Jesuits" are "behind all the mayhem in the world" is popular, but not grounded in observation. Most likely it was scripted by Ashkenazis who wanted themselves whitewashed.

The Jesuits have been one of the pioneers in the science of astronomy with many useful observations made. Again here history is much more complex than the Disney version of it told in school; there were Jesuit astronomers who followed all three models of the time: Ptolemean (geocentric), Copernican (heliocentric) AND Tychonian (geo-heliocentric).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 20:23 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Yeah well it wasn't a full on expulsion, Jews had the option of converting or leaving, so I guess the Jesuits would be converts if they're all actually Jews.

Most if not all the Jews that were expelled from Spain went to Portugal where they could practise their religion in secret at home etc...not publicly, but over a five year period they were forced to convert, many moved back to Spain ironically after their conversions for a better standard of living.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 20:27 #45

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I thought the Kabbalah & Zohar originates in Spain so the story go's..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 26 Jan 2019 23:48 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
I've often thought that the Jesus character although a messianic Jewish concept was a sort of Kabbalist, so Christianity is sort of Kabbalist except that it's become an overpowering authoritarian concept and has far outgrown it's esoteric themes, but it does seem that Jesus would fit with Kabbalism with one having sacred knowledge etc....

..... one could easily speculate that the Jesuits were Kabbalist Jews, and for them to be what they also are or pretend to be, Catholic etc....fits. It's like they latched onto Christendom as if it's god working in those mysterious ways, so they sort of go with it, and join in, but see the whole thing a little deeper and from a more philosophical angle.

I guess they thought if Jewism was being oppressed and Catholicism was the replacement, then god was making that change, so they went with it, but see it as part of their entire Kabbalist concept. So it's like they're Kabbalist Christian converts.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2019 23:55 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 00:23 #47

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Josephus himself, who served as a soldier, once rallied his men to fight by citing the doctrine of reincarnation. Josephus said to his men:

“Do ye not remember that all pure Spirits when they depart out of this life obtain a most holy place in heaven, from whence, in the revolutions of ages, they are again sent into pure bodies.” (2)

Reincarnation, the Zohar & Kabbalah
Reincarnation is also a part of the Zohar, a classic Kabbalahistic text, thought to be written by Rabbi Simeon ben Jochai, in AD 80, with contributions made by medieval Hebrew scholars. The Kabalistic movement focused on hidden wisdom of the Jewish faith. The Zohar was edited and first published by Rabbi Moses de Leon, in 1280. Here are sample passages from the Zohar, regarding reincarnation:

"All souls are subject to the trials of transmigration (reincarnation); and men do not know the designs of the Most High with regard to them; they know not how they are being at all times judged, both before coming into this world and when they leave it. They do not know how many transmigrations and mysterious trials they must undergo." (3)

"Souls must reenter the absolute substance whence they have emerged. But to accomplish this end they must develop all the perfections, the germ of which is planted in them; and if they have not fulfilled this condition during one life, they must commence another, a third, and so forth, until they have acquired the condition which fits them for reunion with God." (4
www.iisis.net/index.php%3Fpage%3Dsemkiw-reincarnation-past-lives-judaism-past-lives%26hl%3Den_US

Seems to me that Josephus was a clever man and inserted Kabbalism into the NT, even a lot of the way that the Jesus character uses to communicate are sort of riddles connected to esoteric knowledge. It;s as if he knew Jewism was on it's way out, not to be tolerated in the long run, so he hid Kabbalah in the NT, and thus we have the Jesuits etc seeing what he wrote as it is.

So what occurred in Spain back then was the Kabbalah NT book had replaced the traditional Jewish dogma, and said that god was in man (Jesus) and it's about meditation and shit like that, about a mustard seed.. and magic,

''The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field; which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in its branches."

Is just the sort of chatter that they use.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 00:47 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 00:38 #48

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Josephus was a known bullshitter & his story doesn't add up..hes a pseudonym...but sure mystery school teachings coded to control & hijack the true Christians I would say.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 00:46 #49

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Josephus was a known bullshitter & his story doesn't add up..hes a pseudonym...but sure mystery school teachings coded to control & hijack the true Christians I would say.

I'm not sure that he was a pseudonym but yeah he wrote the NT as a fictional propaganda for the Romans, I'm just saying that in it he inserted Kabbalah, cleverly, and the Jesuits and other Sepharidic spiritual types saw it.
Here’s how it works:

By taking the Zohar’s teachings LITERALLY, in the form of a parable, Christianity sounds like idol-worshipping and paganism with the idea of the Trinity and the Son of God who died on the cross.

But when you view it through the lens of Zohar, it is Torah. How?

Golgotha and the Cross are the Ten Sephirot, the ten higher dimensions we must access to resurrect everything that has died in our lives whether it be prosperity, happiness, a marriage, or own emotional state of mind. We must reach Golgotha, by killing the influence of the ego. Golgotha is the realm of the Sephirot — the higher dimensions, called the skull, which is the place also known as Atika Kadisha. This is the spiritual well-spring and realm from where ALL prayers are answered. This is how the Light we lost is resurrected. But you cannot teach an ancient people about multi-dimensions and energy flow and other advanced concepts literally. It’s hard to do that even in a high school physics classes.

Regarding the idea that God has a son, we now know that the Zohar is clear on this idea: Anyone who masters Kabbalah is called The Son of the Holy One. The Son of God.

And the Trinity is essentially, the Upper Triad of the Ten Sephirot, known as the Father (Abba), according to the Zohar. The middle six dimensions are called “the Son” (Zeir Anpin) and the physical reality, Malchut, is called the Holy Spirit.

There it is. Right there in the Zohar. Father, Son and Holy Spirit refer to the three different segments of the Tree of Life, the Ten Sephirot, the model of reality.
I recommend the article as a good read JESUS THE KABBALIST
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 00:47 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 01:04 #50

• porridge
  • Silver Member
He also wrote the first old testament cannon as he was the only one with access to the Torah brought by Romans from Jerusalem.
They say the Greeks had the scrolls also, but how do we know any of this is true, as he was an obvious bullshitter..
For we have not an innumerable multitude of books among us, disagreeing from and contradicting one another, [as the Greeks have,] but only twenty-two books, which contain the records of all the past times; which are justly believed to be divine; and of them five belong to Moses, which contain his laws and the traditions of the origin of mankind till his death. This interval of time was little short of three thousand years; but as to the time from the death of Moses till the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, who reigned after Xerxes, the prophets, who were after Moses, wrote down what was done in their times in thirteen books. The remaining four books contain hymns to God, and precepts for the conduct of human life. It is true, our history hath been written since Artaxerxes very particularly, but hath not been esteemed of the like authority with the former by our forefathers, because there hath not been an exact succession of prophets since that time; and how firmly we have given credit to these books of our own nation is evident by what we do; for during so many ages as have already passed, no one has been so bold as either to add any thing to them, to take any thing from them, or to make any change in them; but it is become natural to all Jews immediately, and from their very birth, to esteem these books to contain Divine doctrines, and to persist in them, and, if occasion be willingly to die for them.

penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/apion-1.html

Whats your thoughts on the Cathars Froth?
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 01:07 by porridge.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 01:20 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
I think a lot of Josephus's writings were fiction, but they became a sort of dogma because he was often writing them for the Romans.

Like the NT, okay it's :bs: but he knew if he could base it on some truths, on some other older :bs: he could get his job done.

What I'm saying that in writing the NT he's cleverly (probably without the Romans noticing) inserted Kabbalah into it, and years later during or after the Catholicism of the Iberian region, the Jesuits, or other crypto spiritual Sephardi types recognised the Kabbalah within this and converted but were always that far ahead of the regular Catholic folk on the street who simply took the NT at face value.

It's why these crpto Jews can be Christians, they see Jesus as a Kabbalist, they see the Kabbalah mantra in the NT, they know what's behind it, the only thing they probably didn't know is that Josephus wrote it for the Romans but they would know whoever wrote it has cleverly inserted the Kabbalah into it, in such a way that only Kabbalist people would recognise it, the whole idea is to have it hidden in text.

So as it was they thought in the OT, here it is again in the NT, so conversion for them was not a huge step.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 01:22 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 01:48 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Porridge
Whats your thoughts on the Cathars Froth?

I don't know much about them but they're sort of Gnostic people afaik, they don't have children because they didn't want to add to the material concept of life. I guess they practised buggery instead.

It seems that they believed in mystical deities, and were sort of anti everyone else on the planet, it's a bit like they loathed humanity and were obsessed with diminishing life. It's as though they had been contrarian against Catholicism,

It's a bit confusing because they seem to think the god of the NT was a good god due to all things spiritual, and the god of the OT was an evil god because he created matter.

I think they're mistaken because the NT does refer to the OT in a positive light, I don't think it's two different gods, it's just meant to be the same god in management mode rather than in creation mode, it's like he's gone from builder to care taker, because the building part if over, ie once you've built your house you don't need to keep building, you just need to maintain it, so changing your role, is a requirement and for me it wouldn't mean that it;s a different entity,

They don't like the idea of material creation rather just thought, feeling, spirituality, It's like rather odd and creepy cult. They think humans are trapped in a cycle of reincarnation because the devil seduced them before a battle in heaven and sent them to the material world as a form of damnation, it's why they won't have children.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 02:09 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 02:13 #53

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah is funny how they find the OT Satanic "Saturn EL" I think they were spot on Saturn is the father EL BAAL Yahweh, Yahovia & Jewpeter Jezeus his son. Why the Jews wear the Tetragrammaton cube on their head & wrap the Tefillin 7 times..well Ashkenazi do Sephardi wrap it different 10 times if I recall. Shabbatai = Saturn, the sabbath, the seventh day, the seventh planet..
Course its all encoded & the mystery school initiates, so called Jews, understood the esoteric teachings.
Shabbat—The Other Sign

Our sages teach that we were given three signs that represent the covenant between G‑d and His people: Shabbat, circumcision and tefillin. Circumcision is constant, and tefillin are worn daily. The seven coils ensure that Shabbat is also represented every day.19
Seven Heavens—Seven Branches of the Menorah

When we put on tefillin, we connect with G‑d and draw down holiness and divine light into the world. Based on this, some explain that the seven coils represent either the seven heavens20 or the seven branches of the Menorah in the holy Temple, which brought spiritual light into the world.21

The Talmud makes no mention of how many times one should wrap the straps of tefillin around the arm, but the widespread custom is to do so seven times (in addition to first wrapping them around the biceps and later the fingers).1

The ubiquity of this custom can be credited to the Kabbalists, specifically Rabbi Isaac Luria, known as the the Arizal (1534–1572).
The Seven Maidservants

The Arizal explains that wrapping the tefillin around the arm seven times corresponds to the verse in the book of Esther2 that relates how Esther was given “seven maidens fitting to give her from the king's house . . .”3

Many correlate the “seven maidens” to seven specific angels4 that the Zohar connects to this verse.5 Others explain it refers to the seven “chambers,” or sefirot,of the spiritual worlds.6

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 04:46 #54

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Re Number 7 ... watch from 5m 25secs for a bit

Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 10:47 #55

• porridge
  • Silver Member
True forgot about that video, you posted before. Has lots of dots to connect. Shiva the Bull god EL.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 11:01 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Do you know what those things are called that certain Jews wear on the chests on the outside of their clothing, it's like a wooden-weaved mesh with discs or cubes that they twiddle?

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 11:15 #57

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Like this?

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 11:16 #58

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Or like Darth Vader.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 11:16 #59

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Porridge
Yeah is funny how they find the OT Satanic "Saturn EL" I think they were spot on

The NT could also be seen as Satanic as it's really about preparing for the end of the world,death and destruction, it's one of the reasons people got sucked into it, but it was horseshit, it's why it's slowly diminishing and atheism is on the rise. ie 2000 years later and nothing as predicted has occurred, we're all still here.the world didn't end.

It had hundreds of thousands of people living in that fear, it's why they looked at it for salvation but they did all that for nothing because the prediction of Armageddon didn't occur, it was a misleading lie and pretty evil lie to spin and to keep people frightened and suppressed, whist Christendom as an institution roamed the earth looking for people to torture and kill. Even much later telling people, innocent children etc if they don;t follow suit they'll be lost souls when they die etc....it's pretty nasty stuff.

The fact that it was used by the Roman Empire and later the Empires of Spain, Britain, and France, as a means/excuse to carry out many acts of brutality, murder, genocide, total control, for example the Spanish conquest of Mexico was pure evil brutality. What the British and French did in North America wasn't all that much better, I couldn't guess how many people have been injured or killed in the name of the NT, but it's not a pleasant loving book, it's about preparing for death and destruction, and the only death and destruction hat it had was the death and destruction that was crested artificially in it's name.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2019 11:26 by Frothy.

Sephardic vs AshkeNAZI jews 27 Jan 2019 11:30 #60

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Like this?

Yeah but it's got a name or rather two names like the ''this & that''
Moderators: Gaia