Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years?

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 01 Jul 2019 05:56 #1

• Gaia
The biggest plan you haven't heard about.

The Patagonia Plan, or Plan Patagonia in Spanish, is moving fast. Large swaths of land are owned by just a two handful of people. Israel is getting cramped, is largely infertile, has little oil and gas. Patagonia spreads across more than a million km2 (the size of Colombia, bigger than Alaska...) of farmlands, rich oil and gas reserves, tranquility, mining,geological and geographical beauty, paleontological richness, few people and loads of land for sale.

Still. And also for us accessible. Though 13,900 USD for 460 ha is 8 times as expensive as what (((Joe Lewis))) paid...

As a proper introduction into this Plan, I recommend you read my previous research, greatly assisted by many TZ members here.

It is of course no kosher coincidence that Dolfy himself and 9000 of his buddies chose for this part of the world, having their New Adler's Nest in Bariloche, Río Negro, Patagonia...

They didnt want to be too far away from their Zionist mates.

Their shared objective is perfectly understandable and reasonable; get away from the clownworld and start your own.

The only problem is the underhandedness this Israel 2.0, bigger, better, bolder, intrinsically involves...

Summary
  • Plan was scripted already by Theodor Herzl, who spoke of "Promised StateS" in his Judenstaat (1896)
  • Argentina literally means "silvery" or "silver land"...
  • Rabbi (((Sergio Bergman))) is Minister of Environment
  • Terrorist (((Patricia Bullrich))) is Minister of Security
  • (((Eduardo Elsztain))) is "richest jew of South America" and huge industrialist with land and influence...
  • Benetton Family owns a piece of land bigger than Puerto Rico, in total half Israel in area...
  • Nazi Ratline organizer Juan Perón in 1948 the first country to recognize Israel
  • Ongoing surveillance, cartography and inspection by the Israeli military, disguised as "backpackers", since at least 1986 in Chile...
  • Chubut prohibited the use of glyphosate in all its territory
  • While Monsanto at the same time tries to build a huge GMO plant outside of Patagonia, in Córdoba, far to the north...
  • Argentina is the world's biggest producer of soy beans
El proceso de colonización israelí en la Patagonia bajo lupa, último informe de 2017[X 2]
At least privately owned as of 2019 in Argentine Patagonia alone:

1. Tierra del Fuego - 35.91 %
  2. Neuquén - 22.79 %
  3. Santa Cruz - 10.39 %
  4. Chubut - 9.55 %
  5. Mendoza - 6.66 %
  6. Río Negro - 6.13 %

Interesting landowners:

1. Benetton Family (ITA) - 9700 km2
  2. Tompkins Family (USA) - 7380 km2 (Chile & Argentina)
  3. BRAUN-Menéndez-Reyal Family (ARG; La Anónima S.A.) - 7500 km2
  4. Sapag Family (ARG) - 4200 km2 (4.85 % of Neuquén)
  5. George Soros (((HUN))) - 4000 km2 - 87,000,000 USD allegedly
  6. Joe Lewis (((ENG))) - 18,000 ha - 72,000 USD (4 USD/ha)

:right: READ MORE :left:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 14 Jul 2019 15:56 #2

• Gaia
No upheaval over this most important plan?

That is odd.

La Nación, January 5, 1986

The situation is even more grave than my earlier research revealed.

The 5 Argentinian provinces of Patagonia, privately owned land:
  • Neuquén 511.999 ha - 51,199 km2 - 62% of Available Land - accounted for: 37 %
  • Santa Cruz 1.164.729 ha - 116,473 km2 - 50% of Available Land - accounted for: 21 %
  • Tierra del Fuego 89.847 ha - 8984 km2 - 43% of Available Land - accounted for: 84 % (9 owners)
  • Chubut 867.696 ha - 86,769 km2 - 40% of Available Land - accounted for: 24 %
  • Río Negro 304.784 ha - 30,478 km2 - 16% of Available Land - accounted for: 39 %

Some other highlights:
  • Rabbi Sergio Bergman is Minister of Environment since 2015 (Macri presidency)
  • Ushuaia [alone!] possesses the largest reserve of frozen fresh water in the world with enough capacity to meet the needs of the entire planet for next 200 years if properly managed.
  • Argentina is the world's largest soybean producer, and Monsanto sees the country [but not Patagonia!] as a target for future growth.
  • The family of Frito-Lay founder Herman Lay are among Argentina's principal landowners.
  • Ratline receiver Juan Domingo Perón was the biggest Nazionist in the post-WWII world, employing 4.5x more Nazis than Operation Paperclip and several influential (other) jews, the first head of state in the world to recognize Israel

And, as the Prescriptive Programming Series, it is predicted for (Agenda) 2030 in Bart To The Future episode of 2000. The English version has been adapted though...

This very important episode of The Simpsons (Season 11, episode 17, March 19, 2000) has Lisa as "the first straight female president of the USA", "Soylent Green", "bailing out", the Trump on the escalator scene and many more gems...

Follow the ongoing research here and listen to the audiochats about the topic here and here.

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 16:30 by Gaia.

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 16 Jul 2019 15:22 #3

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
This could be my last post on this forum.
The ultimate reason for leaving truth-zone.net is that my posts/threads got no views (5/7 views per post)...

I guess that for somebody that speaks Spanish there is a lot more than I could find...

Argentinian website El Cohete a la Luna (Rocket to the moon) has accused Dutch Queen Maxima of not reporting the correct value of her possessions in Patagonia, to evade taxes.
In 2009, Maxima and (now King) Willem-Alexander, bought land in Rio Negro for 1 million euro, but underreported the area and didn´t report that a hotel was built there, so the real value is underestimated (to evade taxes).

Maxima's brother, Martín Zorreguieta, bought half of the reported 3000 hectares of land.
The luxury hotel “Estancia Pilpilcura” located there is run by Máxima's aunt, Marta Cerruti. In December 2016, Argentinian president Macri, a friend of Maxima, spent a night at the hotel.

Dutch parliamentarians have asked Prime Minister Mark Rutte, the university buddy of “prins pils” Willem-Alexander, for an explanation,
The Dutch propaganda service Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst denied that Maxima and Willem-Alexander haven’t correctly reported their posessions to the Argentine tax authorities.

Mayor of Pilcaniyeu Nestor Ayuelef has exposed that the Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst was lying (once again): nltimes.nl/2019/01/30/queen-maxima-accused-tax-evasion-argentine-media

In 2018, (former) Secretary of State Rex Tillerson arrived in "secrecy" at San Carlos di Barlioche...

A couple of few years earlier, President Obama made a pilgrimage to San Carlos di Bariloche, taking NASA scientists and representatives with him, for a summit with then-newly-elected Argentine President Macri.
Obama was certainly not the first Zionist US president to visit San Carlos di Bariloche.

Jimmy Carter allegedly visited the region shortly after he was diagnosised with cancer.

In, 1954, Eisenhower made a secret trip there, according to local Argentines, a story which was sold to gullible fools as his "missing weekend to fix a toothache": gizadeathstar.com/2018/02/anyone-else-tillerson-visits-bariloche/
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2019 15:22 by Firestarter.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 16 Jul 2019 18:46 #4

• Gaia
No need to leave, I and some others read you and that is what counts, not the quantity, right?

I do weekly chats with maybe 50-100 listeners and between 1 and 5 participants, so what? Others have millions of views, I am not bothered by that.

It's about the content and those two leads and your sharp research eye as I and others awake know it are very much appreciated, so please keep posting. I also follow your work at the lawfulpath forum.

Thanks a lot for these two new leads. Plan Patagonia has dropped on my priority list with the preparation of 2 long podcasts about Apollo, but I will keep updating the research and add your points.

Indeed, 90-95% of the material is Spanish-only, but many of the tentacles of this Ambitious Plan stretch way outside the hispanosphere...

Feel free to start a thread on the lawfulpathforum and link here and to the Fakeopedia articles. They are being updated regularly.

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 07 Oct 2019 08:55 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Firestarter, it's part of the format of this place that makes it easy for posts to get buried in short time. Only by going to index can you find all entries, that said, this isn't the biggest platform out there either. There are still plenty of though provoking posts so yours are more than welcome, I recall your input and knowledge from the old DI forum.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Firestarter

Nazionism 2.0 - Plan Patagonia - Will there be an Israel 2.0 in the coming 50 years? 11 Oct 2019 15:37 #6

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Lux Interior wrote:
There are still plenty of though provoking posts so yours are more than welcome, I recall your input and knowledge from the old DI forum.
Thanks for the positive post. I posted on the old Davidicke.com forum as St Jimmy, regularly "my" threads got more than 150 views the first day, and then very suddenly the views dropped...
I can't remember a Lux Interior there, but there were lots of forum members that I didn't know there (I estimate that there were some 50 active members; according to Ugh a madhouse).

Truth-zone.net is blatantly blocked by the internet "search" engines. The result is a relatively small, dedicated group at this forum, with a high percentage of (former) Davidicke.com members.
If I see something interesting posted here that I can add to, I will, but I guess this will only be sporadically...

It's mostly a matter of time; it takes a lot of time to investigate what's going on behind the lies and it frustrates me to post information that gets no views. It also take a lot of time to really be "part" of a forum, checking all the posts (even more so here, as this forum is slow).
That's besides that I'm in the middlde of some hundred thousands worth of legal procedures; last month I got more than a hundred thousand Euros from my former employer the ABN Amro bank (to "compensate" my 0 income in 2018). I do have to pay "my" attorney 180 Euro per hour plus VAT, but up until now that has been a good "investment": www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=715&start=40#p6194
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 15:39 by Firestarter.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: Gaia