Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 07 Sep 2019 18:36 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Firestarter wrote:
A major impossibilty in the moon landings is that it's impossible to fly in vacuum..

Arthur C.Clarke debunked that claim long ago in the 'Astronomical Fallacies' chapter of his book "Greetings Carbon-based Bipeds".
The fact is that the force of the rocket blast will propel the ship regardless of whether it's in a vacuum or not, as per Newtonian physics.
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2019 18:38 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 07 Sep 2019 18:46 #22

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Incidentally although I could perhaps believe that Apollo 11 was faked to meet Kennedy's pledge to put men on the moon before the end of the 60's, and to be a diversion because Nam was going badly for them, why was there any need to fake the next 6 Apollo missions?
After 11, why didn't they simply say "Okay we put men on the moon in 11, job done, no need to do it again"?
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2019 18:47 by Ugh.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 07 Sep 2019 18:52 #23

• Gaia
Their own Copernican-Keplerian-Newtonian(-Einsteinian) model; until the brackets I take this still as the most reliable model for the observations we can make from Earth, says that every problem in space is by default a 2-body problem.

According to the model, basically all orbits are slightly elliptical with the main gravitational body in one of the two focal points of the elliptoid orbit. This makes every problem already a 2 body problem with 2 gravitational fields affecting 2 bodies. This is the bare minimum.

In case of Gaia, because of our gigantic sister Selene (replace by Bachué respectively Chía or any other figure or name at will), we by definition have a 3 body problem, without even introducing humans. Or a 4 body problem if we count that pretty omnipotent force of the Milky Way....

Yet, what we are presented with by NASA cum suis, is a 2 body problem with a "satellite" orbiting Earth. As if suddenly the gravitational fields of at least the Moon and the Sun; we know their effects on the gigantic mass that is the oceans, and most probably Jupiter/Mars/Venus, and the Milky Way spiral arm idea suddenly do not matter? Do not exist? Can be excluded to offer a solvable equation, otherwise it becomes too hard to present to gullible people on Earth?

These 2-body problems can never, ever describe reality.

:ownd:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 08 Sep 2019 16:24 #24

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Ugh wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
A major impossibilty in the moon landings is that it's impossible to fly in vacuum..

Arthur C.Clarke debunked that claim long ago in the 'Astronomical Fallacies' chapter of his book "Greetings Carbon-based Bipeds".
The fact is that the force of the rocket blast will propel the ship regardless of whether it's in a vacuum or not, as per Newtonian physics.
The fact is that you just post without any knowledge or understanding. Because of "free expansion" it's impossible to use gas in a rocket engine in vacuum.
They once planned to use solid objects for the rocket engine (that wouldn´t have the problem of free expansion).

That's beside it's impossible to test or train.
Could you imagine training for driving a F1 race car by riding your 3-wheel bike?!?

Do you believe all science fiction stories?!?
If NASA would have really attempted to put astronauts on the moon and back again to earth, they would have hired hard core scientists.
Instead they hired a bunch of goofball science fiction special effect guys, like Arthur C. Clarke, who was involved in at least one science fiction movie...

In 1950, Ordway first met science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke, who helped him to become a fellow of the British Interplanetary Society. They became long-time friends.
Ordway became a top official at NASA and worked closely with Wernher von Braun, who was made a professor for making a nice colour rocket movie for Adolf Hitler (no joke!), including on the Apollo program.

In 1965, Ordway met Clarke who was working with movie director Stanley Kubrick on a science fiction movie based on his story “The Sentinel”. After Clarke called Kubrick, Ordway was swiftly asked to become the “scientific and technical advisor” to the film that became “2001: A Space Odyssey” (1968): www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138&p=5244#p5244
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2019 16:26 by Firestarter.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 08 Sep 2019 17:19 #25

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
The fact is that you just post without any knowledge or understanding..

Well I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and went on to work in labs..:)
Arthur C. Clarke knew a bit about stuff too-
WIKI- "Clarke attained a first-class degree in mathematics and physics from King's College London", so when he says rockets will work fine in a vacuum I'm inclined to believe him, unless you can point me to an experiment or something that proves him wrong
..:)

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 20 Sep 2019 17:04 #26

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Well I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and went on to work in labs..:)
So you got some degree in teaching. Most of what they teach in school is BS anyway (especially history).
That wouldn´t be any sort of preparation for "work in labs" though.

If hypothetically speaking you worked with vacuum compartments at a lab, you should know that the whole Apollo moon landing is impossible.
Vacuum compartments only stay vacuum because the pomps keep pomping and are much, much smaller than those wonderful Apollo spacehips.
The "doors" to those wonderful spacesuits the astronuts were wearing when they were supposedly doing scientific research... open the wrong way (the pressure coming from the inside would blow them open).

Ugh wrote:
Arthur C. Clarke knew a bit about stuff too-
WIKI- "Clarke attained a first-class degree in mathematics and physics from King's College London", so when he says rockets will work fine in a vacuum I'm inclined to believe him, unless you can point me to an experiment or something that proves him wrong
..:)
Arthur C. Clarke knew a bit about stuff "too", like you with your teaching degree and some unspecified activities "work at labs"?!?
Clarke was first, foremost a science fiction writer and second a pathological liar.

So I was fooled once again...
You doubt the NASA nonsense yourself, while baiting me into some useless discussion!

I´ve seen another thread with an impressive... quantity in posts!
The following was posted by Ugh.

Apollo17 astronut Harrison Schmitt puts his visor up on the moon. Because on the moon there´s no atmosphere radiation from the sun causes damage.

From the following video.
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 17:06 by Firestarter.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 23 Sep 2019 17:50 #27

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
According to some NASA trolls it would´ve been more difficult to make some fake videos with nice special effects than actually go to the moon and back!
If only I could find a single blatant mistake in the special effects to prove once and for all that the Apollo moon landings never happened.
Now if only I could reach the masses...

The NASA-troll on Davidicke.com once posted the following interesting video from the Apollo 17 hoax.

In my opinion the most damaging in this video is...
From 0:43-0:45 - First the leg of the astronaut, who is behind the flag, goes through the pole. Then the backpack goes through the flagpole and flag…
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER - DISCUSS AWAY 24 Sep 2019 10:34 #28

• Gaia
It is just painful to watch, this first grade school project.

Look at that "mountain" with somehow near-vertical slope at 4 feet behind the astroclowns.

AND HOW IS OPERATING THE CAMERA??

There are 2 astronots in view and the camera pans and zooms. HOW?? Was there a 3rd astronot on the Moon?

Fucking jokers, they keep amazing.

I don't see what you see here, and there is way too much light to make out anything anyway. There are so many points in just a short video to see, and we all see different things.

Once you've seen how fucking fake it is it is impossible to unsee.

What is funny is seeing these Truly Groupthinker posts winding himself deeper and deeper into the quicksand.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Firestarter
  • Page:
Moderators: Gaia