Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe?

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 21 Mar 2020 16:46 #1

• Gaia
With the Corona CrazeTM[/sup} in full blaze, how is the situation in the place you are? What fascistic measures have been taken to curtail, control and indoctrinate the population?

Here we are at the midst of the 2nd day of the first 96-hour lockdown in the country (started Friday 20-03 00:00).
This will be followed as released apparently last night by a 19 day! (456 hour!) lockdown. With 1 day in between on which everyone will travel and buy and sell of course.

The streets are dead empty with some traffic still going on, I will shoot some drone footage later when the light is better.

Now the few people I saw on the streets with Molly (follow her adventures here: www.instagram.com/mollymuisca/ ) were 80% wearing face masks (tapabocas, literally mouth covers).

That is what I see here in Colombia, how is it over there and what measures can we expect to be taken against us?

- forced vaccinations?
- only contact (the irony) payments?
- military coups?
- other fascistic measures by the Clowns who Think They Have The Right To Rule?

They don't, fuck em.

Dice Molly también.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 21 Mar 2020 23:59 #2

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
I swear I might well have already had this virus. Read my posts in the corona virus thread.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 22 Mar 2020 13:37 #3

• Gaia
Return of Zorro wrote:
I swear I might well have already had this virus. Read my posts in the corona virus thread.

I saw your report, but isn't this a case of associating two things that are not necessarily related? Cf. people experiencing warming (urbanization effects) and immediately make the link with that other Grand Narrative?

People do get ill all the time, if there would not have been a Corona Craze (I don't believe in a "Corona virus"), you would never have made that link?

What bothers me are the effects of this; the even more restrictive nature of "them", the niggajews, the Crazy Apes, the psyopaths.

It in the end is irrelevant if there was really a fire in the theater, it is the stampede that counts.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 23 Mar 2020 00:26 #4

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Taking my vehicle into the garage tomorrow to get fixed as a problem developed a few days ago. Know what the problem is and have had to wait for the part to come in, also getting my motor vehicle safety inspection done at the same time as my mechanic says he only has so many safety inspection stickers left then he can't get any more. Have been anxious to get my car fixed and safety inspected (early) as quickly as possible before they end up closing the vehicle repair garages.

Don't know how much longer car repair locations will be considered an essential service. :noway:

Stores have signs at entrances strongly advising customers to use debit/credit cards to pay and to use cash only if you have to.

I hate that soon, very soon, it may not just be strongly advised but will become mandatory to not use cash using the excuse that cash carries germs (most are wearing gloves anyway so they are not even touching the 'germ infested' cash).

I am starting to get used to this social distancing as it is keeping all the nosy and trouble making neighbors away. They are terrified to come out, even if it means going for a lone walk in this rural area, separated from other people.

I will continue to get out in the fresh air and sunshine each and every day, and enjoy the nature and wildlife around me (where there is no one else around), which is a calming force in the midst of this continued and ever developing strife surrounding the coronavirus.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2020 01:08 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 23 Mar 2020 03:13 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They are going to further their control grid with all of this. I dont believe in coincidences much.

I saw evidence of tighter state border control last year for example and experienced it first hand... funny how they set up the logistics of it a year ago.. and now theyve gone all the way with it.

If i start seeing hospitals fill up and people dropping i'll be the first to stand corrected, until then im admittedly skeptical.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 23 Mar 2020 06:43 #6

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:

It in the end is irrelevant if there was really a fire in the theater, it is the stampede that counts.
:up:

Here in northern Bavaria/Germany we have a soft Lockdown at the moment. People can go out for shopping or a little walk close to their home, but not in groups, only by themself or with one person from the same "household/apartment". Most people stay at home.
Some goods in the shops are already sold out, like noodles and rice and toiletpaper :chuckle: , but anything else is widely available.
Cashiers work behind protection shields. Signs all over the place saying: Use cards, not cash. :ponda: :wissl:

The weather is beautiful, the sky is clear - no "stripes" at all. :)
Our beloved chancellorette is under quarantaine since 22.March, because of having "contact" :yerright: to an infected doctor... :umm: :emb:

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 10:39 #7

• Gaia
Steven wrote:
Gaia wrote:

:up:

Here in northern Bavaria/Germany we have a soft Lockdown at the moment. People can go out for shopping or a little walk close to their home, but not in groups, only by themself or with one person from the same "household/apartment". Most people stay at home.
Some goods in the shops are already sold out, like noodles and rice and toiletpaper :chuckle: , but anything else is widely available.
Cashiers work behind protection shields. Signs all over the place saying: Use cards, not cash. :ponda: :wissl:

The weather is beautiful, the sky is clear - no "stripes" at all. :)
Our beloved chancellorette is under quarantaine since 22.March, because of having "contact" :yerright: to an infected doctor... :umm: :emb:
Vielen Dank für diese Information aus Faterland!

Your last remark is very important and what I also saw; no trails in the sky. I have a presentation chemically debunking chem"trails, so it's the right time to start making the video I think. But more urgent matters; this is the perfect time to start my house bakery!

The rules seem the same everywhere, here too.

This is how a 10 million people city looks like under lockdown:

I flew my drone 2 days ago, will do it again another day.

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 21:56 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Each day down under they order more kinds of businesses to shut down.

They just outright banned international travel, so we are stuck here. :hahano: But worse for people who went overseas on holiday, they cant get back. Which can be a financial drain and very stressful if they only planned to spend X amount of dollars and dont have passive income, which is most people.

They ordered businesses like tanning salons, beauty parlours, manicurists etc shut. Hairdressers can stay open, but 30 minutes max for each customer. So they only want people to get their hair cut.. not dyed etc which takes longer.

Theyve shut down doctors providing elective surgery also, reason is to keep the hospitals free. And those guys make good money of course.

So this will have huge economic impacts.

Line ups outside the government unemployment offices are going around blocks... which has never happened before. Ive seen this with my own eyes after being out and about yesterday, and its been reported on TV.

And all the chinese chicks are wearing masks, there are quite a few young chinese students in Australia at any given time, usually seen in university precincts and in city centers. They are all masked up now.
1365 = 1

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 22:37 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Shut it down but a haircut is still an urgency?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 23:25 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:

Yup, seems that way... im just telling it like it is here... what i said above is almost word for word what came out of the morning TV news. you can get your hair cut but not your nails done, bummer for me cause i like asian chicks fawning over my nails. :joker: .. just kidding. But ive watch them at work when i walk past in the malls, they seem busy enough.

The ladies will now have to dye their own hair now. I recommend Schwarzkopf nordic L1++ blonde extreme lightner. Because it works well for me. :lmao:

Not everything is closed, car dealerships seem to be open, parts outlets, stuff like that.

Not sure i mentioned this but all restaurants shut to dine in... they still allow them to operate if they deliver food, or drive through. So Mcsugars and Burger soy are still trading, but family owned restaurants (which dont tend to have drive-thrus) have been shut it downed... even the kiosk at the beach was shut down yesterday when i went.

Im going to go to a large Ford dealership later to get some parts.. they should be open because other ones i saw yesterday are... im not gonna bother calling, i'll head there anyway to have another look around at the zombie apocalypse, if its closed so be it.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 23:46 #11

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
The ladies will now have to dye their own hair now. I recommend Schwarzkopf nordic L1++ blonde extreme lightner. Because it works well for me. :lmao:

:chuckle: :chuckle:

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 24 Mar 2020 23:49 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Stage 2 coronavirus restrictions will not be Victoria's last, Premier warns as cases rise
1365 = 1

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 25 Mar 2020 06:13 #13

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Stage 2 coronavirus restrictions will not be Victoria's last, Premier warns as cases rise
<video width="650" height="400" controls>
  <source src="https://abcmedia.akamaized.net/news/video/202003/NOLs_VicPremier_2503_1000k.mp4" type="video/mp4">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>

Lol, it’s the same program everywhere... including the stupid, extremeley annoying and distracting on-stage sign interpreter.

Do they also make jokes in Australia about the interpreter?

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 25 Mar 2020 07:00 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yea the interpreter just adds the icing on the cake.

I expect the same program everywhere... since govts just get told to do by technocrats and the hidden hand.

I dont know if people make jokes about the interpreter but i know it looks retarded. The TV is all about having everyone feel like proles. Why not subtitles... nah it doesnt look losery enough.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 25 Mar 2020 07:09 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:

I came across this since i last posted... you can officially read about the hairdressing situation.

www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-new-restrictions-and-closures
Beauty and personal care services

Hairdressers, barber shops and hair salons may continue to operate, ensuring no more than 1 person for every 4 square metres of space and for a maximum of 30 minutes with each client.

All other personal care services where there is close contact for a prolonged period must cease, including:

Beauty therapy, spray-tanning, waxing and nail salons

Tattoo and piercing parlours

Spas and massage parlours

So no getting your nails done, and no happy endings, at least not in business premises. The ladies are still working from home under the radar though.

Less butterfly tats above womens butts and less piercings i aint complaining about. Cant say im a fan of european women spray painting themselves brown either.. i prefer their natural skin tone. :yup:

The communism in general we are now under is a problem though.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 07:14 by novum.

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 25 Mar 2020 07:23 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Baphomet has announed a lockdown in Niw Zilind too, just saw a Zealander ive chatted to before put this out... sms to their phones...

Pic of said Baphomet...

1365 = 1

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 25 Mar 2020 09:32 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
If wimminz, and it will only be wimminz insist on having a haircut then they will be contributing to the soon to be likely total house arrest. I've read of folks popping out to buy newspapers and folks still posting shit they've sold on ebay etc.
My neighbours son went out 4 times yesterday (yes, I'm monitoring the little cunt) and that wasn't to take the air, it's to hang with his millenial pals and share spliffs. Real or not, this situation is shit because if the virus don't get you, the draconian measures will.
I'm going to dob the cunt in to the authorities as soon as I can find the correct process, don't take the piss with my liberty.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Corona Craze - what is happening on your end of the globe? 27 Mar 2020 17:57 #18

• Gaia
A little update:

things are quiet here, no military in the streets and some of the little green men (police) but not that many. I spend at least 2.5 hours a day outside, Molly absolutely needs that, from both her Border Collie and Blue Heeler side. Luckily we play enough with other dogs. Most groceries are still to get in most places.

More Molly adventures and secrets about this Corona Craze, listen to Mollycast 02.
Moderators: Gaia