Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: STAR CITIZEN

STAR CITIZEN 22 Dec 2017 04:53 #1

• Flare
This game looks crazy.

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 04:56 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

STAR CITIZEN 22 Dec 2017 10:40 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nah bro... crazy would be spending 37 minutes watching someone you can't interact with wandering around an especially well-rendered virtual environment. Happy Hannuka, you nazi bastard.

ps. Do you think you'd still be marvelling at such gaming technology if you were living under Dolfy's 1,000 yr reich?

STAR CITIZEN 22 Dec 2017 11:42 #3

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
Nah bro... crazy would be spending 37 minutes watching someone you can't interact with wandering around an especially well-rendered virtual environment. Happy Hannuka, you nazi bastard.

Depends on what you call crazy.

Watching 22 overpaid idiots run after a piece of pumped up leather on a grass field is less entertaining to me than watching the newest stunning gaming tech developments, in order to relax the mind a bit.

Wish you have a 14 Christmas and an 88 New Year. ;)
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

STAR CITIZEN 22 Dec 2017 12:07 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
"Watching 22 overpaid idiots... blah, blah..."

Nobody's forced to follow the big teams... Adolf's followers aren't in charge, remember?

Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 12:09 by ragnarok.

STAR CITIZEN 22 Dec 2017 12:47 #5

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Carry on through what? They're nothing but a bunch of overpaid, spoiled, pampered, and hyped up sports celebrities, protesting about some imaginary ''white privilege'' or made up rubbish about ''white racism.'' Some of them should take a long hard look at themselves before pointing the finger at ALL white people. Wankers.

In my experience blacks are far more race conscious than whites ever were. That's why half of them keep going on about some imagery ''white privilege'', or supposed ''white racism.'' I wonder how many of them actually donate any of their expendable income to the needy? Very few I suspect. Most of them would rather spend it on more bling, while having the nerve and audacity to stand on a field trying to guilt trip and pontificating to ordinary working class whites about how ''privileged'' we supposedly all are. Oh the irony, as half of them are driving their Ferrari's around Beverly Hills from their fenced off and private neighborhoods. They need to check their own privilege.

I wonder how ridiculous and hypocritical those players would look waving those same signs and banners outside their multi-million dollar mansions, or from out the window of their Ferrari driving through Beverly Hills?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 13:27 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

STAR CITIZEN 23 Dec 2017 04:04 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Thanks Flare , glad I'm not a gamer nor would I want to spend my time in this particular dystopia if I was.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

STAR CITIZEN 23 Dec 2017 05:15 #7

• Flare
Lizzy wrote:
Thanks Flare , glad I'm not a gamer nor would I want to spend my time in this particular dystopia if I was.

What do you mean..?

That even if you were a gamer, you wouldn't be gaming due to the dystopia were living in?

STAR CITIZEN 27 Apr 2019 12:11 #8

• Flare
@ 04:00

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2019 12:12 by Flare.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare