Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?)

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Dec 2012 22:20 #1

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Dec 2012 22:53 #2

White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being. In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Dec 2012 22:59 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

I have wondered about this also.

Of course there is no end of people wanting to debunk such an idea as you would expect.

And they are still rejected/demonised in parts of Africa as far as i know.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Dec 2012 23:38 #4

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 19:25 #5

Hmmmm....

Semana Santa, or 'Holy Week', is the seven days for Catholics from Palm Sunday through to Holy Saturday leading to Easter, and has been one of the most important celebrations in Seville, Southern Spain for centuries....... They each wear an Antifaz (a mask), the piece of cloth covering their faces, and a capirote, the cardboard cone inside the antifaz, keeping it upright on the head. -- occident.blogspot.com/2007/04/catholic-holy-week-processions-in.html
The KKK is a Vatican Fraterity blazing heraldry, the Maltese cross, the sovereign House of Malta is the Vatican State.

www.facebook.com/dallasgoldbug?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=4440238559780&set=p.4440238559780&type=1&theater

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 19:32 #6

• StarsChildren
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
Hmmmm....

Semana Santa, or 'Holy Week', is the seven days for Catholics from Palm Sunday through to Holy Saturday leading to Easter, and has been one of the most important celebrations in Seville, Southern Spain for centuries....... They each wear an Antifaz (a mask), the piece of cloth covering their faces, and a capirote, the cardboard cone inside the antifaz, keeping it upright on the head. -- occident.blogspot.com/2007/04/catholic-holy-week-processions-in.html
The KKK is a Vatican Fraterity blazing heraldry, the Maltese cross, the sovereign House of Malta is the Vatican State.

www.facebook.com/dallasgoldbug?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=4440238559780&set=p.4440238559780&type=1&theater

interesting theory.
but the KKK didn't cover their faces to begin with... they only started doing it when they fell out of favor and didn't want society to know who members were (example...harry is a member of the kkk but he also owns a general store in town, if harry is known as a member people wont shop there because society is seeing them as a hate group...so harry covers his face/head).
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 19:39 #7

StarsChildren wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
Hmmmm....

interesting theory.
but the KKK didn't cover their faces to begin with... they only started doing it when they fell out of favor and didn't want society to know who members were (example...harry is a member of the kkk but he also owns a general store in town, if harry is known as a member people wont shop there because society is seeing them as a hate group...so harry covers his face/head).

Precisely, the more that is unveiled???, the more I see what I've felt for so long. KKK/White Supremacy is the head of this beast.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 19:47 #8

• StarsChildren
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
StarsChildren wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
Hmmmm....

interesting theory.

Precisely, the more that is unveiled???, the more I see what I've felt for so long. KKK/White Supremacy is the head of this beast.

could be... the brotherhood (masons, etc...) wear robes and cover their heads for rituals, or so it's said. maybe the kkk is just a different faction of the same group.
it goes beyond white supremacy though...aryan nation for example, not only was it "white" but a majority were blonde haired and blue eyes, they even had "breeding" programs for this. strong, blonde haired blue eyes, men were introduced to young (14-15-16) blonde haired blue eyed girls and they were encouraged to have sex in the 1920's-1940's. seen as a superior race...but keep in mind, the man (who was more than likely a puppet) pushing this had a head of dark hair and dark eyes, and was also jewish and so were many of his commanders. so it kinda makes you stop and think, maybe it wasn't all about "white" supremacy and the kkk have it all wrong.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:22 #9

StarsChildren wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
StarsChildren wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
Hmmmm....

interesting theory.

could be... the brotherhood (masons, etc...) wear robes and cover their heads for rituals, or so it's said. maybe the kkk is just a different faction of the same group.
it goes beyond white supremacy though...aryan nation for example, not only was it "white" but a majority were blonde haired and blue eyes, they even had "breeding" programs for this. strong, blonde haired blue eyes, men were introduced to young (14-15-16) blonde haired blue eyed girls and they were encouraged to have sex in the 1920's-1940's. seen as a superior race...but keep in mind, the man (who was more than likely a puppet) pushing this had a head of dark hair and dark eyes, and was also jewish and so were many of his commanders. so it kinda makes you stop and think, maybe it wasn't all about "white" supremacy and the kkk have it all wrong.

He may have had dark hair and dark eyes/jewish........trying hard to to hide his/these roots/secret?:

Yeah, the pain body(unconscious) will always reveal itself. Note on TV, billboards, schools allllllllllllllllllllll, it's all about the so called "superiority" of blonde hair - blue eyes baby!! They're not fooling a lot of us!!

dtui.com/diversityblog/?p=32

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:27 #10

• StarsChildren
another theory... what if the "white" race came up from underground... spent so long underground, not being exposed to the sun, etc... the pigment in the skin evolved to be lighter in color. goes with the legends/stories from the native american's who say they came up from underground, out of caves and openings in the ground.

edit: also heard a few theories/stories before that "aliens" live underground, or did at some point, and that is where the "god(s)" came from, up from underground and taught those living on top of the soil, then went back underground and took some earthlings (humans) with them...which could also be where the white race comes from, those that got taken underground by the "god(s)" or were sent underground to survive, spent so long under there that their skin is no longer dark.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2013 20:28 by StarsChildren.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:33 #11

StarsChildren wrote:
another theory... what if the "white" race came up from underground... spent so long underground, not being exposed to the sun, etc... the pigment in the skin evolved to be lighter in color. goes with the legends/stories from the native american's who say they came up from underground, out of caves and openings in the ground.

All I can say is that is beyond common sense. We have no proof of that, yet we can plainly see if the African Albinos kept interbreeding for long enough, you would have the present day African Albino Saxon/Anglo Saxon. Remember how famous the royals are for incest and interbreeding. Astounding how people will believe in any kind of nonsense in order not to face the truth.

Also remember, the royals have written history for quite some time, as wellaware1.com is unveiling. So again: "Legends and STORIES!! :rofl:
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2013 19:33 by LUCIDLY SENTIENT.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:38 #12

• StarsChildren
i will give you that... no evidence... it's just an idea and verbal history/legend/story passed down from one generation to the next. ain't saying all this took place in modern times... most likely took place millions of years ago, in which case, the africans as well as royals would have still been passing down "history" by telling stories around the fire at night. history wasn't always written down.

even white people though can have albino children, and there is a huge difference between being white and being albino... sun sensitivity being one of those differences.

written history can be changed just like a verbal history passed down. everything can be changed to control what the masses believe...if it comes from elites, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:46 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

I fear everyone has to do the work on his/her own.
Down the rabbit hole, to the bottom of the first lie.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:55 #14

StarsChildren wrote:
i will give you that... no evidence... it's just an idea and verbal history/legend/story passed down from one generation to the next. ain't saying all this took place in modern times... most likely took place millions of years ago, in which case, the africans as well as royals would have still been passing down "history" by telling stories around the fire at night. history wasn't always written down.

even white people though can have albino children, and there is a huge difference between being white and being albino... sun sensitivity being one of those differences.

written history can be changed just like a verbal history passed down. everything can be changed to control what the masses believe...if it comes from elites, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

- Millions of years and still so unbelievablt stupid? Nah, me thinks not!!
- these theories/stories are modern day lies by the royals
- white people can only have albino children, black people can have black and all shades in between!!
- sun sensitivity is a genetic defect along with the others which you can learn of by looking at the videos presented by the albinos themselves on yt.

- this is one topic that they have never exposed or taught in school. Oh geeee, I wonder why? :roll: So we indeed are fortunate enough with this turn of events/wellaware1.com to see all the huge lies the perverts that be have been conning the world with for hundreds if not thousands of years!! We don't need the written word, just looking at the image of the African Albino and allowing the inner intelligence/sense to guide the way, has worked out marvellously dahhhhhhhhhhhhling!!

Last Edit: 22 Feb 2013 19:35 by LUCIDLY SENTIENT.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 20:58 #15

Oh by the way, it was purely by accident I stumbled upon this information by searching out something I sensed was deceptive, that that new phony baloney "Gary Bell - The Spaceman - A veiw from space" was pushing. :rofl:

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 21:07 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 21:09 #17

Hmmmmm...dailymail? Hmmmmm...indeed.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 21:15 #18

Almost got of track there. Indeed "white supremacy", but there's also another word thats missing from that title ;)
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2013 21:15 by LUCIDLY SENTIENT.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 21 Feb 2013 21:40 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
Almost got of track there. Indeed "white supremacy", but there's also another word thats missing from that title ;)

Racial?

Racial white supremacy can especially be found in Jewish people against black people in general and above all against those who call themselves Black Hebrews.
In fact I do know no other group of persons who are more racist than Jews, so I don't think its off track to post this DM article which reports an incindent to make the mainstream yell "antisemitism!" without thinking twice.

forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all

African Albinos

They are amazing - really beautiful and somehow etherical humans - saw pictures in newspaper articles which reported they get hunted and killed for body parts which are traded with high prices as healing elixirs for multiple ailments etc

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2013 22:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

New World Order a.k.a Racism-White Supremacy (New White Order?) 22 Feb 2013 10:26 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Remember Crown Heights, anyone?

The Crown Heights Riot was a three-day riot that occurred August 19–21, 1991 in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn, New York. At the time of the riot, Crown Heights was and remains predominantly an African-American and Orthodox Jewish neighborhood.

To this day, the demographics of Crown Heights remains largely the same as it did in 1991; Jews did not flee from Crown Heights, and the Lubavitch population of Crown Heights increased after the riot, with the area in which they reside having expanded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot

To me this whole RACIAL SUPREMACY agenda is nothing but dividing propaganda by Big Brother to incite hate among the people on this planet, to make the dumb masses kill each other while the vicious pseudo elite rubs and washes its hands of it. A fish rots from the head down. The pseudo elite is the stinking head.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI