Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting censored online

Getting censored online 20 Dec 2013 22:37 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I thought of starting this thread after attempting to post a couple of things on a couple of other sites yesterday.

Not to mention numerous news sites and so on that often do not publish my comments. (many of which are quite tame and not near being kooky 'conspiracy' stuff.)

So if anyone wants to share their experiences of having information they put up rub people the wrong way and be deleted out of existence, or not published, here is the place. :thumbup:

And feel free to name names. :coffee:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2013 03:19 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Getting censored online 20 Dec 2013 22:47 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This is what i put up on www.city-data.com/forum/ in the 'Politics and Other Controversies' section, and to my suprise it was promptly deleted.. my account there remains though and other posts about nothing much at all remain.

Agree with it or not, i put this up to get people thinking, I asked for peoples thoughts on this...

Ed Griffin discusses how the Establishment creates the illusion of choice ("Left" VS "Right") to trick voters into "endorsing" their predatory system.

A system designed to continually transfer wealth and power away from the people and into the hands of a select few at the top.

In short: When we vote for Establishment-endorsed candidates ("Left" or "Right"), we lose.

I guess it was just too much for the people who run the city-data forum. :nilly:

:smith: :smith: :smith:

:roll:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 21 Dec 2013 03:20 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 03:20 #3

• Generic
  • Fresh Member
The Daily Mail are great for this :hahano: Almost everything I've ever posted on their website has been refused, deleted or swiftly followed by a closing of all comments. Been that way for years. It's strange when people only now have begun to realise this kind of censorship is now affecting every single aspect of our society, and every kind of topic, not just the stuff the MSM would rather the public not be aware of (ie Big Pharma corruption, the EMR health timebomb).

Bizarrely, the DIF once removed a comment I made about Sir Bradley Wiggins, in relation to those bizarre and lewd sexual comments he'd made at some awards or other. The facts were reported in the press, it happened, so why the censorship? Of course now I realise :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, phemohilia

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 04:42 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I was also banned from a site called Truth control ... www.truthcontrol.com/forums

Though that one was a little more understandable given I put this website as my 'URL' in my profile. :hahano:

But thats all I did.

Note that I have no issue with linking to them though, here on the open forum.

:smoking:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 21 Dec 2013 05:27 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, phemohilia

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 06:23 #5

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Maybe with enough censorship people will start to automatically censor themselves, and before long no one would even think about questioning anything. Orwellian shit.

Question everything, that's what I say.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, phemohilia

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 06:32 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Generic wrote:
Bizarrely, the DIF once removed a comment I made about Sir Bradley Wiggins, in relation to those bizarre and lewd sexual comments he'd made at some awards or other. The facts were reported in the press, it happened, so why the censorship? Of course now I realise :roll:

Generally speaking though, I must admit the DIF afforded me a much higher level of being able to say pretty much whatever I wanted compared to most other places on the web... that is of course as long as it is not overly critical of them or moderation and so on.

Dare I say that even a fb account i had was rendered useless in the most bizarre way, so much so that I dont even like to say what happened so much, for fear of being labelled a tin foil hatter.

At a time when carbon dioxide tax was probably the biggest political topic in the country, I was making some headway into demonstrating how banks like NM Rothschild and Goldman Sachs would be profiting from the carbon dioxide taxes about to be introduced into australia. They were creating markets for the banks to profit from government 'acts' (as banks do)

I was getting alot of likes and getting into conversations with people. I wasnt being a kook imho, i wasnt getting into the science of climate change, i was merely demonstrating what the banks and other schemes like Al Gores CCX were planning on doing. How money would just be going to rich people basically, as it always does. And we would just be taxed more to pay for it.

I didnt really see this kind of approach from others, they were either one extreme or the other. They either thought the likes of Bill Clinton, Peter Garrett or banks like NM give a shit about them, or they would champion Lord Monckton and go on about sunspots etc. That kind of stuff.

I think i was getting through to quite a large audience. Bigger than I ever did, bigger than DIF for example. I was all over the thing. (fb) Then, my facebook posts began to not appear on the pages id post them. Basically the account became useless as it went bizarro for some reason.

The posts would look like they went up on pages, but when id log out, or use another machine and/or another fb account, the posts werent actually there. I also realised this because no one was replying to them, to me, all of a sudden. The posts didnt exist anywhere but for me. :wissl:

So again all i can think is...

...off to polish my tin foil hat now. :gmc:

P.S. I was doing similar on twitter. One day, David De Rothschild tweeted me to patronise me, I kid not. I replied with 'all the best, champ' and he blocked my twitter account on his end. Anyone that uses twitter should know what im talking about re. blocking people.

I still have that account and can easily demonstrate to anyone present that im blocked by David De Rothschild on twitter. :hahano:

So yeah, point is, they do notice. He is a big campaigner for these things, and much of any online contributions I see from him are climate/environment genre related.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 21 Dec 2013 06:44 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, Hexhammer, phemohilia, Generic

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 06:40 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
irrepressible wrote:
Question everything, that's what I say.

:herite:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 07:14 #8

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
novum wrote:
I was also banned from a site called Truth control :

They do what it says on their tin then.... :larf:
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, irrepressible, phemohilia

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 07:37 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
novum wrote:
I was also banned from a site called Truth control :

They do what it says on their tin then.... :larf:

Yeah, the irony didnt escape me. :thumbup:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Getting censored online 21 Dec 2013 08:20 #10

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
clicked a link when looking for something yesterday to find I was IP blocked from the lunaticoutpost !
Damn, that always used to be good for a laugh, then with TFH on wondered if they knew something I don't :chuckle:

Getting censored online 05 Apr 2015 07:52 #11

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
I was also banned from a site called Truth control ... www.truthcontrol.com/forums

Though that one was a little more understandable given I put this website as my 'URL' in my profile. :hahano:

But thats all I did.

Note that I have no issue with linking to them though, here on the open forum.

:smoking:
Interesting.
Nice thread. :thumbup:

Getting censored online 05 Apr 2015 08:37 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
zax wrote:
Interesting.
Nice thread. :thumbup:

Yes, those were the days when Novum still contributed ... with extensive comments, in his own words and thoughts .... * sigh *

I still don't get it why my thread on the zaxualisation of tz was dissolved and merged with the vent/dust bin thread,
where posts on various topics are randomly mixed and assorted chronologically only, so that nothing makes sense
any longer.

Not to speak of my comments on Nigella Lawson ...

But, hey, it's just the internet.

:roll:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Getting censored online 05 Apr 2015 09:21 #13

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
me me me me me me me my issues me me me me

Actually you are right about Zax, but not about....

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/64577-wtf.html?start=80#158658
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Getting censored online 06 Apr 2015 01:58 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I still don't get it why my thread on the zaxualisation of tz was dissolved and merged with the vent/dust bin thread,
where posts on various topics are randomly mixed and assorted chronologically only, so that nothing makes sense
any longer.

To put more of the bickering between members in one place, instead of being all over the forum. One would press recent and there were as many threads up there for people to b!7ch about eachother as there was on topic stuff at the time.

Theres a reason why the vent thread is such a large thread.. its because alot of arguing and so on has been put there, so its not just your stuff, not by a longshot. :cool2:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Not to speak of my comments on Nigella Lawson ...

Well that was direct instruction from the roundtable.. my superiors told me that nigella doesnt like people making fun of her, so i promised them that next time i had a chance to park my tucus and moderate, id take care of it.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 06 Apr 2015 02:10 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 08:17 #15

• zax
  • Gold Member
Well that was direct instruction from the roundtable.. my superiors told me that nigella doesnt like people making fun of her, so i promised them that next time i had a chance to park my tucus and moderate, id take care of it.

:chuckle:
Sadly,you are feeding the Fizzler's paranoia. :O

They aren't showing their pride here--\
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65441-ah-religion.html
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2015 08:29 by zax.

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 10:54 #16

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
zax wrote:

You are a fucking hypocrite freak.

Imagine, I can't decide which religion I follow.
Is it the Hitler, Saddam, Ghadaffi, Assad, Putin one?

Tell me please, you hypocrites are good demonizing leaders you hate.
Fortunately, there is no Hollande, Obama, Nuttyahoo, Merkel mafia religion. Is it? Would that be yours?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 14:54 #17

zax wrote:

Your Mo is becoming more obvious by the day.

For somebody who moans a lot about others discussing this subject and who claims they're not interested in WWII you sure do post a lot of shit on the subject. What you really mean is that you're not comfortable having your little bubble burst..

You clearly have issues with others seeing through the lies zax. Obvious much. Why is that Zax?

Know your history.. not the version that was forced down your throat. Did you have a choice at school? No you didn't, so why deny yourself that choice now? And why the hostility towards other people who have done their research?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2015 14:58 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 15:40 #18

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I joined up the letsrollforums quite some time ago and within a few short posts I was on the very nasty side of owner/moderator Phil Jayham. I hadn't written anything rude or off-topic, my three or four posts were polite. I had posted some info from Dave McGowan's website on Laurel Canyon which was in line with the topic of the thread as well.

Phil sent me a nasty private message calling me a bitch among other things because I didn't immediately submit to his unexpected nastiness in the thread. He banned me and deleted my posts.. THEN....after I was banned, a few days later, I saw that he had created his OWN thread on the info I had provided including information from the Laurel Canyon section of Dave McGowan's website with link included and he put a sticky on it, taking full credit. :facepalm:

I must say it was very uncalled for and goes to show that some 'conspiracy' sites are not about the truth at all even if the truth of things may be posted. :(
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2015 16:30 by annabelle.

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 16:36 #19

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
The more you learn about other forums, the more you learn to appreciate TZ. I used to say that about DIF once....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Getting censored online 07 Apr 2015 16:51 #20

Malila wrote:
I joined up the letsrollforums quite some time ago and within a few short posts I was on the very nasty side of owner/moderator Phil Jayham. I hadn't written anything rude or off-topic, my three or four posts were polite. I had posted some info from Dave McGowan's website on Laurel Canyon which was in line with the topic of the thread as well.

Phil sent me a nasty private message calling me a bitch among other things because I didn't immediately submit to his unexpected nastiness in the thread. He banned me and deleted my posts.. THEN....after I was banned, a few days later, I saw that he had created his OWN thread on the info I had provided including information from the Laurel Canyon section of Dave McGowan's website with link included and he put a sticky on it, taking full credit. :facepalm:

I must say it was very uncalled for and goes to show that some 'conspiracy' sites are not about the truth at all even if the truth of things may be posted. :(

A bitch eh !! :larf: