Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts!

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 11 Apr 2014 12:37 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Israel lobby had hold over Gillard’, says Bob Carr

TROY BRAMSTONTHE AUSTRALIANAPRIL 10, 2014 12:00AM

JULIA Gillard’s office subcontracted out Middle East policymaking to the powerful and wealthy Israel lobby in Melbourne, which had its own “falafel faction” in Labor’s caucus, according to Bob Carr.

“Our stance on the Middle East is shameful, in lock-step with the Likud, designed to feed the worst instincts of Israel and encourage it to self-destruct, placing us with the Marshall Islands and Canada and rejecting the entire Arab world and the Palestinians,” Mr Carr says in an entry for November 2012 in his Diary of a Foreign Minister.

As Palestinians sought to upgrade their status at the UN, Mr Carr says Ms Gillard was determined to ensure Australia opposed their bid. “I want us to say we’ll abstain,” Mr Carr writes in October 2012. “To at least say, we won’t oppose your resolution. This is a battle I’ve got to win with the prime minister because of the influence on her from the Melbourne-based pro-Israel lobby.”

But Ms Gillard’s support for Israel was resolute and she would not let the slightest criticism permeate Australia’s foreign policy. It led to a showdown in cabinet where nine ministers opposed Ms Gillard and almost led to her being defeated in caucus.

“(Ms Gillard) tells me the Jewish community remains very important and they won’t’ settle for anything other than a ‘no’ vote, that they figure prominently in fundraising and they’re big in Victoria,” Mr Carr writes.

He writes that Ms Gillard opposed “voting in favour of an Egyptian motion on non-proliferation in the Middle East” at the UN, rejected a further motion requiring Israel to compensate Lebanon and Syria for the destruction of oil tanks, and would not tolerate expressing “concern” over the expansion of Israeli settlements.

The former long-term NSW premier says a “symbolic shift” in policy towards the Middle East was warranted as it reflected the demographic change in Labor-held electorates in Sydney.

He says it was critical in securing a seat for Australia on the UN Security Council seat for the first time in three decades.

“Subcontracting out foreign policy to party donors is what this involves,” Mr Carr writes.

“Or appears to involve.”

He argues Ms Gillard was influenced by “Likudniks” in her office and the Victorian Labor Right faction.

Mr Carr refers to a conversation with Jewish community leader Mark Leibler, who adopted a “how dare you” tone over Australia’s policies.

“Why can’t he and his lobby understand that their aggressive take-no-prisoners approach does their cause immense harm,” Mr Carr writes.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2014 12:41 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 11 Apr 2014 12:51 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
How the Israeli and Jewish lobbies react after being exposed.
Labor MP Michael Danby rubbishes Bob Carr comments on pro-Israel lobby influenceAMUPDATED THU 10 APR 2014, 11:17 AM AEST

Exchanging fire: Labor MP Michael Dansby and former foreign minister Bob Carr.

Federal Labor MP and secretary of the Australia-Israel Parliamentary Friendship Group, Michael Danby, says Bob Carr's views on the influence of the pro-Israel lobby are bigoted.

Mr Carr hit out at what he calls the "pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne", saying it wielded "extraordinary influence" on Australia's policy during his time in Julia Gillard's cabinet.

Speaking to the ABC's 7.30 program, the former foreign minister said "extreme right-wing" pro-Israel lobbyists had an "unhealthy" influence on Australia's policy towards Israel and the Occupied Territories.

Mr Carr has detailed his time as foreign minister, and his criticism of the pro-Israel lobby, in his new book, Diary of a Foreign Minister.

"Certainly they enjoyed extraordinary influence. I had to resist it and my book tells the story of that resistance," he said.

"It needs to be highlighted because I think it reached a very unhealthy level.

"I think the great mistake of the pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne is to express an extreme right-wing Israeli view rather than a more tolerant liberal Israeli view," he added.

"And in addition to that, to seek to win on everything, to block the foreign minister of Australia through their influence with the Prime Minister's Office, from even making the most routine criticism of Israeli settlement policy using the kind of language that a conservative foreign secretary from the UK would use in a comparable statement."

Mr Danby says Mr Carr's "performance" on 7.30 last night was "comical bordering on maniacal" and no lobby group in Australia has that kind of influence.

"It's laughable but I suppose in the current climate, as George Brandis says, it's OK to be a bigot," Mr Danby told the ABC's Louise Yaxley.

"No-one has that kind of influence. There are various people who have different views in Australian political life and Bob's a big boy. He should be bigger than that. "

"It was just a silly comment in a silly interview.

"People try and get their views expressed, but you know, Bob Carr's view is a caricature. Very sad to see a premier of New South Wales stereotyping people like that.

"The interview was very funny and I know lots of people are laughing at the book and they're not laughing with you Bob - they're laughing at you, but it's still very sad to hear these kind of views."

This morning Mr Carr defended his comments and said he thought Mr Danby's criticism was extraordinary.

"For years I was president of Labor Friends of Israel. I wrote a book, My Reading Life, in which is recommended the book of an Auschwitz survivor as the most important book of the last 100 years," Mr Carr told AM.

"My only point about Israel was that settlement activity ought to stop and that the Palestinian status, the increased status in the General Assembly, ought to be not blocked by Australia.

"So that's a position that the foreign minister of every European country would endorse and indeed doesn't fall too much short of the foreign policy position of John Kerry.

"The fact is the influence the pro-Israel lobby was attempting to exert on the government and did until I stood up to them was not in the interests of Israel, not in the interests of the Middle East peace, and was being inappropriately and bullyingly (sic) exercised in the government.

"It needed to be resisted and I'm proud to have done that."

Mr Carr and Ms Gillard came to political blows over her planned support for Israel during a crucial vote in the United Nations, and Mr Carr effectively rolled the former prime minister on the issue in caucus.

"I had to resist it, and my book tells the story of that resistance, coming to a climax when there was a dispute on the floor of caucus about my recommendation that we we don't block the Palestinian bid for increased non-state status at the United Nations," Mr Carr said.

Mr Danby defended Ms Gillard's position on the UN vote.

"I think she took that position because she believed that the best way to a peace settlement - and I've tried to explain this to Bob time and time again and to end the issue of the settlements - is a peace settlement," Mr Danby said.

"So he knows he's playing with everyone, that a lot of these areas will be involved in territorial swaps between the two sides."

Mr Carr's comments reflect the bitter debate within Labor about its policy on Palestinian and Israeli settlements, which has been simmering in recent weeks.

Labor leader Bill Shorten gave a speech recently where he said that some Israeli settlements were illegal, which caused controversy within the party because the policy is that all of the settlements are illegal.

"What we should do is agree on all of the issues that we agree about and that is that it's very unhelpful for settlements to be built in the West Bank," Mr Danby said when asked about the issue.

"Those of us that are realistic about these kind of issues think that there are small areas around Jerusalem which will be part of a territorial land swap."

Mistake to bring Bob Carr in as foreign minister: Danby

Mr Carr, who switched his support to Kevin Rudd just before the leadership ballot that saw Ms Gillard ousted, says the former prime minister was selfish to cling to the Labor leadership for as long as she did.

"We all wanted Julia to work. Even after my disagreement in October/November 2012 on matters relating to Palestinian status and the Middle East, I was still committed to her," he said.

"But by the time we decided in our wisdom as a cabinet to go to war with the newspapers, I thought the very viability of social democracy in Australia, of a viable Australian Labor Party, was now at stake."

"So with some reluctance and with respect for her, but real doubts about her political judgement, I moved into the Rudd camp."

Mr Danby says in retrospect, it was a mistake for Ms Gillard to bring Mr Carr in as foreign minister.

"He criticises prime minister Gillard and the former government and Cabinet processes on the program," he said.

"I haven't read the book. I've only seen excerpts and I only saw the interview, but here's a bloke plucked from obscurity who was not working as a current politician, a former provincial premier who dumps on Gillard and the former Labor government," he said.

"The Labor Party supported him all of his political life. How about a bit of decency? It's a bit of ingratitude in my view.

"I think in retrospect - given all of the division that he caused and his obvious dislike even of her [Ms Gillard] voice - it does seem it was a mistake, but now he seems obsessed with the food that he got on the plane and his diet and which ties [to wear] and upgrades to first class, so he'll have plenty of time to concentrate on those things now."
source: ABC

A severe smear from a former colleagues to one of the most senior figures in the former government. Clearly the party loyalty comes very secondary compared to one's loyalty to the illegal zionist state when living in the diaspora.

If Israel is so bloody tremendous, why doesn't Danby go live there?

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 00:41 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Carr refers to a conversation with Jewish community leader Mark Leibler, who adopted a “how dare you” tone over Australia’s policies.

“Why can’t he and his lobby understand that their aggressive take-no-prisoners approach does their cause immense harm,” Mr Carr writes.

The bolded part... even Zbignew Brezinski has alluded to the same thing. Theres a vid of him regarding this around here somewhere on TZ.

They are realising they are over-cooking it lately, thats what i think this Carr thing is also. Carr knows they are over cooking it obviously.

Mr Danby says in retrospect, it was a mistake for Ms Gillard to bring Mr Carr in as foreign minister.

"He criticises prime minister Gillard and the former government and Cabinet processes on the program," he said.

"I haven't read the book. I've only seen excerpts and I only saw the interview, but here's a bloke plucked from obscurity who was not working as a current politician, a former provincial premier who dumps on Gillard and the former Labor government," he said.

Bob Carr has many friends in high places so this guy is talking crap here. And as you said he has held high positions.

As for the former PM that most people in Australia couldnt stand despite some powerful people wanting it to be so, well, i couldnt help but notice at the time that many of her addresses/speeches started to be in front of Lowy Institute backdrops.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2014 00:44 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 00:46 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Is it just me or is Bob Carr the only one not smiling in that image above. :hahano:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 03:18 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Good points Novum. Carr was the NSW Premier for many years and no doubt clashed with Lowy and Westfield when Carr declared Sydney was full and wouldn't accommodate more development.

I was surprised to hear that Gillard was so influenced by the Melbourne Israel lobby. Carr is a very smart man and was very clear that he was not referring to the Jewish community in general but the pro west bank settlement ultra orthodox zionist jews. Ie, Liebler's lobby group.

Australian people in general Support Palestine as opposed to Israel and see Israel as an oppressive aggressor. Politically though is a different story given the scale of donations and those who pull their strings.

The total overreaction by various jewish / Israel groups has been ridiculous. They look like idiots. Showing their true colors.

They've reacted like any ADL funded hasbara plant on the Internet does. Lolol

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 14:01 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sorry, this is a tiny wee bit off-topic but I can't help, whenever I see Gillard, I see Foster.

More pics imgur.com/gallery/yX8Pc

Foster is an atheist. Foster has stated she has "great respect for all religions" and spends "a lot of time studying divine texts, whether it's Eastern religion or Western religion." She and her children celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah.

Gillard was brought up in the Baptist tradition, but is not religious. In a 2010 interview, when asked if she believed in God, she stated: "No, I don't ... I'm not a religious person ... I'm ... a great respecter of religious beliefs but they're not my beliefs."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2014 14:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 14:37 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Bob Carr responds to diary criticism

The former foreign minister speaks with 3AW's Neil Mitchell in an attempt to clear up controversial claims from his soon to be published book, Diary of a Foreign Minister.

"falafel faction"

:rofl:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 16:37 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Sorry, this is a tiny wee bit off-topic but I can't help, whenever I see Gillard, I see Foster.

More pics imgur.com/gallery/yX8Pc

Foster is an atheist. Foster has stated she has "great respect for all religions" and spends "a lot of time studying divine texts, whether it's Eastern religion or Western religion." She and her children celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah.

Gillard was brought up in the Baptist tradition, but is not religious. In a 2010 interview, when asked if she believed in God, she stated: "No, I don't ... I'm not a religious person ... I'm ... a great respecter of religious beliefs but they're not my beliefs."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists
how do you celebrate hanukkah? It's like the KKK celebrating some lynch mob killing in the past, but as the reality of the bloodshed fades, let's just dress it up to be something that it isn't.

The Jewish Supremacists who control the mass media like to pretend that Hanukkah is simply some sort of Jewish version of Christmas. 

Hanukkah is actually a celebration of Jewish racism, Jewish supremacy and Jewish separatism. It commemorates the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Macedonian-ruled Seleucid Empire of the 2nd century BCE. 

Seleucid Empire king Antiochus IV Epiphanes (c. 215 BC – 164 BC), having experienced trouble with the Hebrews within his empire’s borders, launched a policy to try and promote assimilation with them, so as to reduce tensions. 

As part of this process, Antiochus IV outlawed all religions, including Judaism, 
Some Jews went along with this assimilation process, but many extremists among that community—some sources say the majority—opposed it. 

A rabbi named Mattathias the Hasmonean, sparked a revolt against the Seleucid Empire by refusing to worship the Greek gods by killing a Hellenized Jew who stepped forward to offer a sacrifice to an idol. 

Mattathias’ son Judah Maccabee then gathered together a Jewish army and, after a protracted terrorist campaign, was victorious over first the Hellenized Jews and then Seleucid forces. 

After the Maccabees entered Jerusalem in triumph and ritually cleansed the Temple, they re-established traditional Jewish worship there. According to the story, the victorious Maccabees could only find a small jug of oil that enough to sustain the lit Menorah for one day, but it lasted for eight days, by which time further oil could be procured—hence the lighting ceremony of the menorah which forms a major processional part of the celebration. 

A large Seleucid army was sent to quash the revolt, but returned to Syria on the death of Antiochus IV. Its commander Lysias, preoccupied with internal Seleucid affairs, agreed to a political compromise that restored religious freedom and the dispute ended. 

The important point here is that the festival of Hanukah actually celebrates Jewish separatism and a victorious 

Jewish campaign against assimilation—not a season of gifts or goodwill, as the media pretends. 
The lighting of the menorah in front of the White House in actual fact is celebrating the halting of intermarriage and assimilation. 

Imagine for a second any religion publicly celebrating its desire to be spate—and then getting the White House to endorse it! 

At the same time, the Jewish Supremacists who publicly celebrate their separateness in this way, are the forefront of telling everyone else to integrate. 

One law for the Jewish Supremacists, one law for the Gentiles. 

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 12 Apr 2014 16:39 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Bob Carr responds to diary criticism

The former foreign minister speaks with 3AW's Neil Mitchell in an attempt to clear up controversial claims from his soon to be published book, Diary of a Foreign Minister.

"falafel faction"

:rofl:
Neil Mitchell would've given him a good hearing. He like the vast majority of Australians hated Julia Gillard.

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 29 Jan 2018 20:50 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Didn't know where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread ....

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia

By Thomas Müller

Australia is suffering from the same type of Saul Alinskyite neo-Marxist infestation as Sweden. Fifth columnists infiltrated the judiciary, media, police and government. This is NOT organic, and it has manifested itself in the form of rampaging mobs dominated by black African youth. Presented below is a sampling of videos illustrating this issue.

Keep in mind that unlike in Europe, African migrants didn’t just arrive on floating rafts. There is some 5,500 miles (8,800 km) between the eastern most part of the African continent and the western most part of Australia, and it’s at least a 10-hour flight. So the question begs: How did they get there? Who brought them into Australia?

As background, there are 24,000 Sudanese, 10,000 Somalis, 18,000 from Mauritius and a few thousand from various other African countries in Australia. The epicenter of the mob is Melbourne and is largely Sudanese. The Sudanese arrived between 2003 and 2006, meaning that most of the young vagabundos were raised in Australia.

A second large wave of migration from the dark continent to Australia occurred between 2011-12. As we also saw in Sweden, there was a special criminality in that second wave that jump-started rampant wilding and mob behaviors. Selected for ultimate chaos? A real investigation would look into the parties responsible for that importation of thugs. The fact that this hasn’t happened is extremely suspicion.

As seen in Europe and America, government groups and some media employ cheap shadow-word games and lies to describe the situation. Victoria Deputy Police Commissioner Shane Patton said that “networked criminal offenders” are not technically “gangs,” because they lack any organised structure. Then, as the incidents pile up, Patton claimed the group was “just an alcohol-affected mob.” In fact, the drug of choice is Khat, an amphetamine-like stimulant that is said to cause excitement and euphoria. You will see the jazzed up effect in the video clips.

It is now admitted that new and more-dangerous mob operatives are on the scene. One is appropriately called Menace to Society (MTS). Its modus operandi has expanded to targeting and ambushing police.

In December, MTS took over and tore up a Melbourne community center and turned it into a drug dispensing hangout.

Melbourne’s expensive and once vaunted Metro line system has been badly harmed by gangbangers. Notice that this TV station had to resort to a FOI to get the data on this from police.

It was claimed that the initial gang, Apex, was primarily composed of young Sudanese men and boys, but Victoria Police has since stated that the gang is a “non-entity,” is “no longer and never was predominantly African” and that “a large cohort of that gang was in fact Australian-born offenders.” Police claimed Apex had little structure and no official colors. However, when one examines the video, there’s clear evidence. The following clip shows a black mob going right into middle-class neighborhoods, and specific garb [at minute 1:28] is quite apparent.

This trying to stick it on “Australian born natives” didn’t go over well in sane Australian circles as there is clear video evidence and documentation showing almost all are dark skinned individuals.

Next, leaders in the African community admitted they do have issues with a small cohort of African youth who are committing high-end crimes, Patton told The Australian. If we apply logic, it’s evident in the videos that hundreds — if not thousands — of African youth are involved in these wildings. If we take the total Sudanese and Somali population of 34,000 and subtract out those not between 12 and 25 years old, we are left with perhaps 5,000 to 7,000 youth. In reality, a far-too-large percentage of them are drugged wilders.

After the Moomba Festival fireworks on the night of Saturday March 13, 2016, there was a brawl in and around Federation Square in Melbourne’s Central Business District, largely between members of Apex and Islander 23. Around 200 mostly young men participated in the brawl. Eyewitnesses said it looked organized. Incredibly, only four were arrested.

Facts on the ground point to African girls egging on the action and brawling. This is similar to wilding behaviors seen in mall mob events in the U.S. Witnesses put the wilder mob size at St. Kilda Beach as 200. And once again, eyewitnesses describe the perps as organized, with whites being the targets.

As wildings incidents mounted, Border Force Chief Roman Quaedvlieg stated that mob members could be deported under legislation previously used to deport outlaw motorcycle club members. Anthony Kelly, head of the Flemington and Kensington Community Legal Centre, expressed the dindu (didn’t do nothin’) philosophy and claimed such legislation would be inherently racist and akin to apartheid.

Even as late as January 2018, Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton was ridiculed as racist by the masochist fifth-column cabal when he commented that sentences being handed down were “too light” due to “political correctness that’s taken hold.”

“There’s no deterrence there at the moment,” said Dutton, adding that Victorian courts are filled with “hard-left activist judges” who engaged in an “ideological experiment” in sentencing.

The federal government needs to “weed out the people who have done the wrong thing,” including deporting people who are not Australian citizens, Dutton said, and linked the issue to federal Labor’s refusal to pass a stricter citizenship test. He said if people “are not prepared to integrate” by sending their children to school and preventing them from “wandering the streets at night committing offences,” then “they don’t belong in Australian society”.

Import the third world, get the third world and plenty of societal friction along with it.

Links & Comments

What are the white "Australians" doing?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Lux Interior

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 29 Jan 2018 21:25 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Some are kinda doing the same thing as Varg.. leaving the matrix and heading further out, where the new arrivals dont go.

Varg imo is quite correct in his assesment that they want to be in the cities.

Australians for the most part arent doing much as they are cucks.. like the germans, brits etc... for the most part.

So the politicians get to do as they please.. which is as they are told by their masters, the kalergi architects who want this to happen.
1365 = 1

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 30 Jan 2018 06:39 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Is there no "conservative" or right wing faction in Australia?

Why is it that we never read about Australian "alt right" or any alternative movement on TZ but day in day out about USraelian (((alt right))) ?

Hardly anybody interested in the present and future fate of "Australians" of European descent?

When you go to TZ you easily get the impression that the not so flat earth must be revolving around the evil empire aka USrael ;)

Why is that?

:dunno:

www.xyz.net.au/

Visitor Stats
United States 36.3%
United Kingdom 20.6%
Australia 6.4%

Big anglo-american lobby.
Or is it (((anglo american))) perhaps.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2018 06:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 30 Jan 2018 11:24 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The majority of people who question whats fed to them are Americans, jmho.

This is why they top the stats here, and they certainly top the searches for truth seeking via search engines that lead them to here.

Others are more apathetic per capita, imho.

And this is coming from someone who's been there, not like some of you who get their ideas of what the people are from the TV or youtube.

Dont get me wrong, many of them are led down the garden path and are still in the matrix, esp. with the 2 wings of the same bird.. but theyre still not as pozzed and cucked as its gotten in other places.

Australia doesnt have 1A, 2A , and lots of other stuff, it is fast getting plenty of 1984 though... theres loits of beer and apathy, and arguably a brain drain to a certain extent back to other countries to boot.

The Prime Minister is suppose to be the conservative right wing faction.. check his heritage, on his mothers side. :lmao: :ownd:
1365 = 1

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 30 Jan 2018 11:49 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When you go to TZ you easily get the impression that the not so flat earth must be revolving around the evil empire aka USrael ;)

Actually, the impression I, and others, get, is that TZ revolves around pfiz and Deutsch-rael. :cool2:

But i suppose for you, alt-right posts must magnify and become like 100 to 1, so they win out in your mind.

Oh and the Icke forum thread is still number 1 , our old mate "It's the bloody Rothschilds" Dave is still doing ok at topping the charts here.

1365 = 1

African Gangs: the Plague Upon Melbourne, Australia 30 Jan 2018 20:21 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
So what's your take on the Australian "alt right", novum?
What do you think e. g. of Blair Cottrell?

www.xyz.net.au/crucifixion-blair-cottrell/

Re Germany: truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/62091-what-s-going-on-with-chemtrails.html?start=60#277853

I am really interested in the realistic situation of Europeans in Australia,
but you appear to feel more like some wannabe American.

What would your ancestors think if they saw you today?
Btw, I think they do.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 30 Jan 2018 20:32 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Blair Cotterill is just a normal white working class Australian. Though as a tradesman he probably earns $150,000 pa

It is totally wrong to label him "alt-right" as you've done as in your mind you just want to pigeon hole him in the sane category as alt-lite zio cucks like Paul Joseph Watsonstein and Lauren Simsonsen Southern

Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts! 30 Jan 2018 20:51 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Blair Cotterill is just a normal white working class Australian. Though as a tradesman he probably earns $150,000 pa

It is totally wrong to label him "alt-right" as you've done as in your mind you just want to pigeon hole him in the sane category as alt-lite zio cucks like Paul Joseph Watsonstein and Lauren Simsonsen Southern

Hold your horses!

I did not claim anything, I asked for information and I did not mean to offend someone personally.

He definitely belongs to some kind of "alternative right" according to what is written all over the web.

Thanks for responding, nonetheless, which is more than I had expected, although the tone sounds rather inept,
if this is the right term in English.

Still no answer yet from the "Australians" of European descent to my questions what's going on with alternative right wing movements in Australia.

The United Patriots Front (UPF) is an Australian far-right nationalist anti-Islam organisation based in the state of Victoria in Australia that opposes immigration, multiculturalism and Islam by street protests. It is a splinter group from the anti-Islamic Reclaim Australia group, formed after a dispute between Shermon Burgess and Reclaim Australia organisers. The group has been described by a number of media outlets and journalists as a hate group, and has claimed solidarity with the Golden Dawn, a Greek fascist party. UPF leader Blair Cottrell has been linked to Neo-Nazism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Patriots_Front

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2018 21:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare