Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What to do with Germany?

What to do with Germany? 23 Aug 2018 15:16 #1021

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 8712
  • Likes received: 2623
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 23 Aug 2018 15:18 #1022

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 8712
  • Likes received: 2623
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 06 Sep 2018 22:52 #1023

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2018 22:53 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 19 Sep 2018 20:03 #1024

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098


======================================================================



Germans Chant “National Socialism Now!”

September 19, 2018 renegade


Did you all know that Renegade Tribune is actually rather popular in Germany? Apparently 70+ years of indoctrination has not destroyed the will of the folk to survive and thrive.

Here is a demonstration in Chemnitz on September 9th, where Germans are rising up against the jewish-led invasion and rape of their country.

Nationalen-Socalismus, Jetzt!



And, of course, it’s like anuddah shoah!



www.renegadetribune.com/germans-chant-national-socialism-now/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 19 Sep 2018 20:24 #1025

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • 1776
  • Posts: 4749
  • Likes received: 1158
So do you really understand the meaning of the meme you posted or not, I wonder
Our enemies want you to make roman salutes and chant sieg heil so they can demonize you. And you keep falling into that same trap. Over and over again
(you = everyone who's half awake)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 19 Sep 2018 20:49 #1026

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098
Rocco wrote:
So do you really understand the meaning of the meme you posted or not, I wonder
Our enemies want you to make roman salutes and chant sieg heil so they can demonize you. And you keep falling into that same trap. Over and over again
(you = everyone who's half awake)

Pardon me... but I don't see anyone bringing the Roman salute in the video and I didn't hear anyone say Sieg Heil.

They're just calling for National Socialism to be brought back.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 19 Sep 2018 21:10 #1027

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • 1776
  • Posts: 4749
  • Likes received: 1158
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So do you really understand the meaning of the meme you posted or not, I wonder
Our enemies want you to make roman salutes and chant sieg heil so they can demonize you. And you keep falling into that same trap. Over and over again
(you = everyone who's half awake)

Pardon me... but I don't see anyone bringing the Roman salute in the video and I didn't hear anyone say Sieg Heil.

They're just calling for National Socialism to be brought back.
Denial is not a river in Africa. And ignorance is not an excuse. You're damaging our cause with you neo-nazi larping
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What to do with Germany? 19 Sep 2018 21:45 #1028

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098
Rocco wrote:
Denial is not a river in Africa. And ignorance is not an excuse. You're damaging our cause with you neo-nazi larping

Ease down on the beer now will you mate?

National Socialism, and the truth about it, should be brought back on the table one way or another.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 20 Sep 2018 02:08 #1029

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • 1776
  • Posts: 4749
  • Likes received: 1158
Flare wrote:
National Socialism, and the truth about it, should be brought back on the table one way or another.
Maybe, but now is not the time
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018 02:10 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 20 Sep 2018 14:41 #1030

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098
Rocco wrote:
Maybe, but now is not the time

I think 99.999% of the National Socialists disagree with you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 20 Sep 2018 16:19 #1031

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • 1776
  • Posts: 4749
  • Likes received: 1158
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Maybe, but now is not the time

I think 99.999% of the National Socialists disagree with you.
I'm sure they do. But I don't see them doing anything about it soon. I do however see a coalition of the right gaining some real momentum and making a pushback alover the western world. Stupid shit like that Nazi LARP'ing in Charlottesville really isn't helping. When your enemies are destroying each other you don't interfere, you sit back and watch.....and you never punch right
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018 16:30 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 20 Sep 2018 19:53 #1032

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12377
  • Likes received: 5098
Rocco wrote:
I'm sure they do. But I don't see them doing anything about it soon. I do however see a coalition of the right gaining some real momentum and making a pushback alover the western world. Stupid shit like that Nazi LARP'ing in Charlottesville really isn't helping. When your enemies are destroying each other you don't interfere, you sit back and watch.....and you never punch right

Which enemies are exactly destroying eachother?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 20 Sep 2018 21:49 #1033

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • 1776
  • Posts: 4749
  • Likes received: 1158
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm sure they do. But I don't see them doing anything about it soon. I do however see a coalition of the right gaining some real momentum and making a pushback alover the western world. Stupid shit like that Nazi LARP'ing in Charlottesville really isn't helping. When your enemies are destroying each other you don't interfere, you sit back and watch.....and you never punch right

Which enemies are exactly destroying eachother?
There's many enemies and there's many alliances forming of both friends and foes, and they are changing all the time,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 21 Nov 2018 01:33 #1034

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16065
  • Likes received: 7565
www.liveleak.com/view?t=CL25Z_1542743456

English subtitles are on the video.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 01:34 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What to do with Germany? 08 Jan 2019 12:37 #1035

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16065
  • Likes received: 7565
German Police Are Losing Control?

Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What to do with Germany? 30 Jan 2019 11:10 #1036

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16065
  • Likes received: 7565
Train of horror: Germans build monument to migrant murder, rape and crime

"It's very hard to find some protest as strong as this one and whose effects can be really efficient in the minds of the peoples. It was absolutely terrifying.

Occurring recently in front of the German Chancellery, the protesters did a 200 meters long "train of horror" exposition of newspaper reports on robbery, rape and murder by the "refugees" flooding Germany.

As the speaker explains, that long compilation of thousands of crimes corresponds to what the immigrants do each three days along the Country! I repeat, each three days! It is no exaggeration to say it is a slow Genocide going on underground, at all, while the Government hide the real situation and preaches "diversity is our strength".

The speeches for the occasion were very well written and really created a tremendous emotional effect.

Curiously one of the orators got into a point which I never thought somebody would be bold enough to tell: that the War never ended, and is only being waged by another means. It's an asymmetrical war where only one side kills and the other is told to be complacent, opening his arms peacefully to the enemy who comes.

The visualization of the video is doing very well on youtube, and I hope this reaches millions of German fellows and another white folks sympathetic to our cause."

Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.