Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 21:56 #141

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
White people are still behaving bad - they just don't attract as much heat as their darker-skinned brethren.

At least back up your words and explain to us in detail why they don't attract as much heat?

He can't back it up because it's not true. ;)

There are no laws, there are no police policy, that tells anyone to arrest more blacks than whites
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2016 21:59 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 22:03 #142

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
It seems fairly apparent. Blacks have long been perceived as criminally inclined and violent by the US public and its institutions, and cramming them all onto one big, shitty raft helps enforce those beliefs, hence, police profiling targets black males like the security services target muslims.

It's NOT apparent, it's actual. You always find a way to cuddle the criminal, it's your lot in life.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 22:11 #143

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
We need more U.N.I.T.Y

No we don't!

There is already to much black hate interwoven in rap "music". Sometimes I think black rap is allergic to anything, happy, or peaceful? Keep it in the ghetto where it belongs.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 22:22 #144

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
We need more U.N.I.T.Y

No we don't!

There is already to much black hate interwoven in rap "music". Sometimes I think black rap is allergic to anything, happy, or peaceful? Keep it in the ghetto where it belongs.

This is in today's news just to prove how regular this shit is, it's not an old article being used just to prove a point.
A 16-year-old Jacksonville gang member is charged with murder in the shooting death of 22-month-old Aiden McClendon, the toddler killed sitting in a car with his mother and grandmother, according to police.

Henry Lee Hayes IV, who goes by the nickname “Cracka Jack” was charged as an adult in the late January killing that disgusted the city and raised concerns over the violent start to the year. He is the second person to be arrested in the case.

Sheriff Mike Williams said a third person is being sought. That individual also is suspected of firing shots that day.

The arrest occurred days before what would have been Aiden’s second birthday on March 14. Family members expressed relief at the arrest, but also said they forgave Hayes.

“I forgive him because I won’t go through life mad,” said Rhonda McDowell, Aiden’s grandmother.

The office of State Attorney Angela Corey will prosecute Hayes as an adult, a decision that Aiden’s family supported.

“He’s young, but he made an adult decision,” said Tomeshia Brown, Aiden’s mother.

Hayes was a member of one of two rival gangs involved in a dispute, the sheriff said. The other person already charged, Dangelo Antwain Wilson, 23, was charged as an accessory Feb. 5 and goes by the nickname “Delo.”

Williams said Hayes also was jailed for 15 days on separate charges. The murder charge was added Thursday. The sheriff said rival gangs Out East and Problem Child Entertainment were in a dispute and that the target of the Jan. 29 shooting, Aiden’s cousin 19-year-old Reginald Williams, was in the front yard when the gunfire erupted.

Instead, the bullets ripped into a car that was dropping McDowell off at her home. McDowell said she was gathering her things to get out of her daughter’s car when gunfire started.

McDowell and Brown both said they would not discuss Williams when they spoke to the media at 5 p.m. on Thursday. Both said they didn’t know Hayes or Wilson.

Aiden’s 8-year-old brother said he hoped the people responsible for his brother’s death go to jail for a long time.

“It has been hard because I lost my brother,” the boy said. “I can’t see him anymore.”

A Facebook page that appears to belong to Reginald Williams of Out East features Aiden McClendon as the profile picture.

Hayes also is charged with two counts of attempted murder and a variety of other charges related to the shooting, including possession of a firearm by a person adjudicated as a delinquent.

Williams said input from the community was helpful in the case.

“We got lot of information from the community in a lot of ways,” he said.

Wilson pleaded not guilty to a separate charge of possession of a firearm by a felon at his arraignment Thursday morning. He was originally scheduled to be arraigned the same day on charges of accessory after the fact to Aiden’s death, but that was delayed and Wilson is now scheduled to be arraigned on that charge March 17.

Wilson had his bail on the weapons charge dropped from $1 million to $50,000 following Thursday’s arraignment, but Assistant State Attorney London Kite said Wilson was still being detained on a $1 million bail for the accessory charge.

Attorney Melinda Patterson, who represents Wilson, said her client had nothing to do with Aiden’s killing and knows nothing about it. She also said he is not cooperating with police and did not have anything to do with Hayes’ arrest.

A Facebook page under Delo Wilson shows a photo thought to be him seated in a car with dozens of $20 and $5 bills in his lap and a large tattoo across his stomach that says “THUGGIN” with a semi-automatic rifle below.

Williams declined to discuss what role Wilson had in the crime at Thursday’s news conference.

Brown, holding her 3-month-old daughter, said she was grateful to the community for supporting her family and law enforcement for coming up with an arrest.

Williams said the dispute began with rap songs posted on the Internet where the rival gangs insulted each other. Brown expressed sadness and disgust at that.

“My son had nothing to with it,” Brown said of the gang dispute. “It makes no sense, they’re basically killing over rap songs.”

m.jacksonville.com/news/crime...94E64A44FF0EB2

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 23:36 #145

• Flare
Once a top-rapper starts spreading positive messages, he gets neutralized:

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 28 Mar 2016 23:56 #146

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
Once a top-rapper starts spreading positive messages, he gets neutralized:

He got killed by the Crips for clamming M.O.B Piru Bloods

It was just another case of black on black crime no major conspiracy.

Watch this movie when you get a chance

www.imdb.com/title/tt4715470/

Last Edit: 29 Mar 2016 00:01 by ...........

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 29 Mar 2016 02:18 #147

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 29 Mar 2016 10:26 #148

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The people who make up gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, the Yardies, M13, etc, etc, aren't another breed of human entirely; they are what any human can become if they grow up in a violent, uncertain world. Neo-nazi hell's angels and other extreme white gangs more than hold their own in these violent power struggles.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 29 Mar 2016 14:37 #149

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Neo-nazi hell's angels and other extreme white gangs more than hold their own in these violent power struggles.

"Bu bu but white people behave bad also" :larf: :larf: :larf:

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 29 Mar 2016 21:40 #150

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
The people who make up gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, the Yardies, M13, etc, etc, aren't another breed of human entirely; they are what any human can become if they grow up in a violent, uncertain world. Neo-nazi hell's angels and other extreme white gangs more than hold their own in these violent power struggles.

The difference is....Hells Angles don't blame society for the way they are

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 01:49 #151

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:

The difference is....Hells Angles don't blame society for the way they are

I'm not sure you can say that considering many patched bikers are anti-government, anti-authority, anti-law enforcement.

It's not all Sons of Anarchy but the element is there in bike gangs, whites, Mexican and black ect.

With that being said whites in America are committing much less violent crimes like murder and robbery.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 12:40 #152

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Neo-nazi hell's angels and other extreme white gangs more than hold their own in these violent power struggles.

Unsurprisingly, you are missing the point, which is, if it's all down to genetic disposition, why are some whites matching their darker-skinned cousins, if not in number, at least in barbarity?

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 18:05 #153

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Unsurprisingly, you are missing the point, which is, if it's all down to genetic disposition, why are some whites matching their darker-skinned cousins, if not in number, at least in barbarity?

All humans can be violent so we can only go off statistics and percentages of crime rates in western society.

In parts of Africa they will put tires around you and burn you alive for being gay.

I wont post those videos or the ones where they still accuse girls of being witches and burn them alive in South Africa.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 18:13 #154

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do you think that's down to genetic disposition or living in an environment where law enforcement are shit at their job, or unconcerned with protecting the proles?

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 18:39 #155

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Do you think that's down to genetic disposition or living in an environment where law enforcement are shit at their job, or unconcerned with protecting the proles?

When i was in my 20's i believed in the melting pot theory that all humans are the same simply separated by melanin levels.

Now in my 30's i realize why humans have always been separated for the most part by culture and genetic disposition.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 18:50 #156

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm in my 50's and have experienced enough in this world to know that the only real divisions are those we build ourselves. When a tsunami hits, there are no asians, caucasians, muslims or christians; you are all humans having the same shitty lifeboat swamped.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 19:11 #157

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
I'm in my 50's and have experienced enough in this world to know that the only real divisions are those we build ourselves. When a tsunami hits, there are no asians, caucasians, muslims or christians; you are all humans having the same shitty lifeboat swamped.

Just to clarify i'm not a white nationalist nor am i religious and i even accept that America is somewhat of a "melting pot"

But for society to not become 3rd world here it will need to stay a European colony basically with a majority white population.

I played basketball in college so the most of my friends in my 20's were black or at least half of them.

I have traveled in Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico and all over Jamaica ect and think i understand the world.

My belief now is that Europe should stay our Ancestral homeland just as other races have theirs.

You don't see mass immigration right now to Africa, China, Mexico, Latin America or the Arab world.

So it's only fair that these young African and Arab men swarming into Europe should be split evenly throughout Earth.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 19:41 #158

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What you need to understand is there's never been a Golden Age and our entire existence is all about flux and upheaval. If we'd had none of that, we'd still be living in caves.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 20:36 #159

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
What you need to understand is there's never been a Golden Age and our entire existence is all about flux and upheaval. If we'd had none of that, we'd still be living in caves.

It could also be argued that when things were less multicultural during WW2 50 million white people killed each other for nothing.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 30 Mar 2016 20:44 #160

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It could, but it'd be a much contested declaration. If 50 million whites can be made to do that, how much better than those savages from other places are we?