Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 00:49 #161

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
It could, but it'd be a much contested declaration. If 50 million whites can be made to do that, how much better than those savages from other places are we?

We have the internet now so war propaganda isn't an excuse anymore like it was in 1930.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 09:58 #162

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You're civil war propagandising right here in this thread, making half-baked accusations about killings over rap videos, when that is the least of the reasons for the violence, and making the strawman argument that anybody is defending thugs, as opposed to examining why they are acting this way. I doubt you'd accept a defendant in a murder trial blaming their crime on a rap video, so why are you so ready to attribute blame here?.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2016 10:01 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 13:53 #163

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
You're civil war propagandising right here in this thread, making half-baked accusations about killings over rap videos, when that is the least of the reasons for the violence, and making the strawman argument that anybody is defending thugs, as opposed to examining why they are acting this way. I doubt you'd accept a defendant in a murder trial blaming their crime on a rap video, so why are you so ready to attribute blame here?.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe Pastor Manning can help you understand the world.

Last Edit: 31 Mar 2016 14:15 by ...........

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 19:28 #164

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do you have anyone other than an attention whore pastor to get your point across? What exactly are his achievements, that he can speak so disparagingly about other black people?

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 21:56 #165

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Do you have anyone other than an attention whore pastor to get your point across? What exactly are his achievements, that he can speak so disparagingly about other black people?

He's a Pastor from Harlem NYC home of the black renaissance.

So he understands the mentality and condition of African Americans better than you or me.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 21:56 #166

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:

Who cares about his achievements? Is what he is saying, true?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 22:06 #167

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
As a younger man, Manning burgled homes, mostly on Long Island.[2] Between 1969 and 1974, he said, he broke into as many as 100 houses, and once threatened an associate with a loaded shotgun.[2] He spent about 3 1⁄2 years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian
Why should anybody doubt him, eh? After all, he did convert to christianity, one of the biggest lies and control systems of them all. I'd trust him as far as I could throw the fat fuck sideways.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2016 22:07 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 22:18 #168

• Straight Shooter
These video's break the culture down perfectly.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 31 Mar 2016 22:39 #169

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Whether Tommy is a coon or not, he loves the sound of his own voice. Tbh, it's strange to see society's ultimate rebels - ie, the criminal element among humanity - receiving such venom, as in a world where the 0.001% are pulling all the strings, anyone obeying bs laws about illicit drugs is a mug.
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2016 12:49 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 01 Apr 2016 06:57 #170

• Straight Shooter
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2016 07:06 by ...........

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 01 Apr 2016 10:41 #171

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Where's the news report for the shooting in the video? Looks a bit fake from where I'm sitting.

Oops, my bad. There's a Fox news report right in front of me. Although it does say "appears" in the report, so even they are edging their bets. You've got to wonder why it wasn't mentioned that the shooter aimed at other targets besides the person he'd hit. Also, these black gang members sure do take their shootings without being cry babies about it.
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2016 11:03 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 01 Apr 2016 16:06 #172

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Where's the news report for the shooting in the video? Looks a bit fake from where I'm sitting.

Oops, my bad. There's a Fox news report right in front of me. Although it does say "appears" in the report, so even they are edging their bets. You've got to wonder why it wasn't mentioned that the shooter aimed at other targets besides the person he'd hit. Also, these black gang members sure do take their shootings without being cry babies about it.

The guy standing over him shooting in the video was his friend returning fire which probably saved his life.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 02 Apr 2016 10:29 #173

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What the video clearly indicates is that having a gun on you does not prevent you getting shot at, and you have to get really lucky once the shit starts flying to come out clean.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 07 Apr 2016 14:53 #174

• Straight Shooter
David Cameron talks about this Hip Hop shooting in the op which is more than Obama's done

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 07 Apr 2016 15:03 #175

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What has Obama got to do with it? Had it been anything to do with him and he had commented, he'd only be accused of politicising personal tragedies. Do you have any suggestions on how this hip-hop gun crime problem should be approached?
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016 15:04 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 07 Apr 2016 15:07 #176

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
What has Obama got to do with it? Had it been anything to do with him and he had commented, he'd only be accused of politicising personal tragedies. Do you have any suggestions on how this hip-hop gun crime problem should be approached?

Obama needs to address the epidemic of black crime and denounce it being glorified in Hip Hop music.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 07 Apr 2016 15:14 #177

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Some hip-hop might glorify gang violence and illegal use of America's favourite tool, but it's highly unfair to blame all US urban problems on this particular form of self-expression.
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016 15:16 by ragnarok.

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 07 Apr 2016 23:25 #178

• Straight Shooter

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 08 Apr 2016 03:12 #179

• Straight Shooter

So they're killing each other over rap music in England now, Anti-Racist get in here and defend these thugs. 08 Apr 2016 09:34 #180

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
RussellCranford
"On cheek, wha dey say, dey say dey hur I wuz up hur, so dey had to opun da stow bak up fo da kizzo. Know wha I sayin, I cain't be out hur wit out da stow bein opun. I need sumwhur to duck n' hide fa cova. Pipe it out. I slid so dey pop da stow back opun fo da kid"......(18 shots fired) cough cough, mumbles incoherently, "aah gawd dawg," (rap prevails throughout neighborhood, while cell phone looks up at clouds and stop sign) "cum on Roy, gi' up, cum on Roy, Roy cum on, gi' owwa hur, whadonchu take to da hosbital, cum on i gonna take you to da hosbital Roy, no Roy no, LAWD, LAWD DON'T F$CK, OOH MA GAWD NOOOO, AWWW GAWWWD, F#CK, awww F#CK, NO, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, stay, awww mmaaaain, no, no, cum hol' me, cum hol' me. He's gawn, oh gawd, i 'ownt baRev dis', i 'ownt baRev dis "
-translation-
slang. They said they heard that I was up here, so they had to open the store back up for the kid. Do you know what I am saying? I can not be out here with out the store being open. I need somewhere to duck and hide for cover. Share this video with others. I came here so they opened the store back open for the kid. cough, cough, Come on Roy, get up, come on Roy, Roy com on. Get out of here. Why don't I take you to the hospital. Come on, I am going to take you to the hospital. Roy, no Roy no. Lord!, LORD DON'T (cursing). Oh my God. No. Ahh God! (cursing) Ahh (cursing). No, no, no, no no, no, no no, stay. Ah, man. No no. Come hold me. Come hold me. He's gone. Ah God. I don't believe this. I don't believe this.

Stop Sign at end while facing the heavens...

We already know our major banks are filled with amoral parasites who get free passes from criminal behavior from the government. So, is it really that conspiratorial to think that big corporations would deliberately push music that glorifies crime in hopes of filling up their prisons too?

notthesingularity.com/big-media-uses-gangster-hip-hop-to-funnel-people-into-private-prisons/

The prison industry complex is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States and its investors are on Wall Street. “This multimillion-dollar industry has its own trade exhibitions, conventions, websites, and mail-order/Internet catalogs. It also has direct advertising campaigns, architecture companies, construction companies, investment houses on Wall Street, plumbing supply companies, food supply companies, armed security, and padded cells in a large variety of colors.”

Who is investing?

At least 37 states have legalized the contracting of prison labor by private corporations that mount their operations inside state prisons. The list of such companies contains the cream of U.S. corporate society: IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, 3Com, Intel, Northern Telecom, TWA, Nordstrom’s, Revlon, Macy’s, Pierre Cardin, Target Stores, and many more. All of these businesses are excited about the economic boom generation by prison labor. Just between 1980 and 1994, profits went up from $392 million to $1.31 billion. Inmates in state penitentiaries generally receive the minimum wage for their work, but not all; in Colorado, they get about $2 per hour, well under the minimum.

And in privately-run prisons, they receive as little as 17 cents per hour for a maximum of six hours a day, the equivalent of $20 per month. The highest-paying private prison is CCA in Tennessee, where prisoners receive 50 cents per hour for what they call “highly skilled positions.” At those rates, it is no surprise that inmates find the pay in federal prisons to be very generous. There, they can earn $1.25 an hour and work eight hours a day, and sometimes overtime. They can send home $200-$300 per month.

Thanks to prison labor, the United States is once again an attractive location for investment in work that was designed for Third World labor markets. A company that operated a maquiladora (assembly plant in Mexico near the border) closed down its operations there and relocated to San Quentin State Prison in California. In Texas, a factory fired its 150 workers and contracted the services of prisoner-workers from the private Lockhart Texas prison, where circuit boards are assembled for companies like IBM and Compaq.

[Former] Oregon State Representative Kevin Mannix recently urged Nike to cut its production in Indonesia and bring it to his state, telling the shoe manufacturer that “there won’t be any transportation costs; we’re offering you competitive prison labor (here).”

Private prisons are the biggest business in the prison industry complex.

www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289