Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:11 #41

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:

I just post and let people come to their own conclusions, i'm not asking or saying anything at this point.

Every person is unique so i'm not sure what example of psychology and sociology you speak of.

If psychologist & psychiatrist legitimately had the answers the world might be problem free.

So you have no opinion on this topic? You just wish to discuss urban crime? What is urban crime exactly?

Psychologists would need to be listened to in order for them to "fix" everybody. Psychology is the study of the human mind. To diagnose a condition does not automatically cure it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:23 #42

• Straight Shooter
i-baster wrote:
So you have no opinion on this topic? You just wish to discuss urban crime? What is urban crime exactly?.

Urban crime is when kids make rap songs about killing each other and then go do it in real life.

Kids make songs like this then get killed for it in real life just like this kid did, it's super common.

It's tribal warfare with new technology

Then his mom goes on a talk show and wonders why her son is dead.

Watch these videos in full and learn what urban crime is...

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:23 #43

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
i-baster wrote:
Psychologists would need to be listened to in order for them to "fix" everybody. Psychology is the study of the human mind. To diagnose a condition does not automatically cure it.

I think it's pretty clear what the point of the thread is and you along with the rest of us here already know what dot's views are.

Humm, Psychology/ists can and has/have been guilty of creating psychosis and then continuing to study the fruits of their labours. The above video sheds some light on that, as well as the effects psychology has on society as a whole.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 20:25 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:30 #44

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:
I think it's pretty clear what the point of the thread is and you along with the rest of us here already know what dot's views are.

it's not my views, it's facts....

I coach high school basketball and deal with black kids shooting each other over tribal warfare all the time.

Watch the above videos.

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:34 #45

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:

I coach high school basketball and deal with black kids shooting each other over tribal warfare all the time.

Watch the above videos.

You seem to be unable to accept that the problem/s is/are a symptom of a much bigger issue, which is managed.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:54 #46

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:

Watch the above videos.

You seem to be unable to accept that the problem/s is/are a symptom of a much bigger issue, which is managed.

I understand that alot of the murders are over drug corners so if you want to talk about this "much bigger issue" then....

The floor is your's Frog please use this thread to share your thought's...Free Speech!!!!!!!!!

Just keep this in mind...

Outside of the US people only here about 2Pac & Biggie getting killed over this new tribal war called rap music.

Sure people in Europe have also heard about 50cent getting shot 9 times over hip hop lyrics...

But what do you know about all these non famous teenagers who are dying also?
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 22:06 by ...........

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 20:57 #47

• Straight Shooter
i-baster wrote:
.......... wrote:

I just post and let people come to their own conclusions, i'm not asking or saying anything at this point.

Every person is unique so i'm not sure what example of psychology and sociology you speak of.

If psychologist & psychiatrist legitimately had the answers the world might be problem free.

So you have no opinion on this topic? You just wish to discuss urban crime? What is urban crime exactly?

ibaster i also welcome your opinion on this controversial topic....

What do you think about about urban crime in regards to the thousands of black kids murdering each other every year in the US?

The Urban Crime Thread 26 Apr 2014 22:03 #48

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Drugs and Urban crime are just elements of a much wider system of control and social engineering. I have tried to provide you with some information which demonstrates this.

Did you listen to Eric Penn's story, the conclusions he has drawn and the message he is trying to convey? You could contact him and ask him to give a presentation to the kids at your school or in your local community. He has an interesting and unique story with a positive message that might help some of the kids your talking about.

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 07:46 #49

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Early twentieth century criminology might reasonably be considered the criminology of urban places. During the 1920s and 1930s much of the attention of criminologists focused on the "criminogenic city," however, by the close of the century researchers had moved away from the notion that the city is itself criminogenic. Instead research on urban crime has become concerned mainly with explaining why urban crime rates vary, why some social, economic, and spatial characteristics are correlated with variations in urban crime rates, and how certain crime characteristics of urban places affect individual criminality.

Concern that the city might have a crime-causing effect did not begin with American criminologists. Émile Durkheim (1897), Max Weber (1958), Ferdinand Toennies (1887), and other European sociologists wrote about the changes that occurred as a result of the transition of societies from agrarian and village-based forms to industrial and urban-based ones. They proposed that during rapid social change, growing and expanding cities would be hotbeds of crime (and experience a number of other problems). One can safely assume that most eighteenth-and nineteenth-century philosophers and social scientists believed that even without rapid change, city life itself would be criminogenic. That is, they believed that in circumstances of slow change or even social stability that negative influences of cities themselves would lead to higher levels of crime than would occur in nonurban populations. This belief was not without reason. London and other major European cities were difficult places to live. To go out at night before the advent of gaslights meant moving about with a large group of men carrying weapons and torches. To do otherwise was to invite nearly certain mayhem and robbery (Stark).

from
www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3403000265.html

Not my words but really this idea urban crime is caused simply by listening to rap music or whatever you are getting at is ridiculous. Crime is caused by a number of factors. You can also be more specific about what types of crime. Crime is a broad term and urban is a vague term. Do you mean black crime or just city crime? Do you mean white collar crime or just purse snatching crime? I know you are just starting a fire with no intention on what to burn but you picked the place to throw the gasoline before you lit the match.

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 09:11 #50

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Rationally analysing and finding explanations for humans killing other humans is important,
but how is this even possible?

What creates a mindset like that?

Can any of you imagine to kill somebody for base motives?
The only justified motive for me would be self-defence.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 17:00 #51

• Straight Shooter
i-baster wrote:
Do you mean black crime or just city crime?

Is there not an epidemic of thousands of black on black teen murders in US inner city's?

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:23 #52

I'm not sure why you're viewing this topic as 'controversial', you'd have to be pretty blinkered not to know that there is absolutely loads of gun crime & gang crime in American cities which are falling apart. It's fostered by a variety of factors such as poor living environments, inequality and poverty. What's the reason for the race element to this as well, why is that relevant? There's a lot of gun crime all over the world committed by all sorts of different cultures, but it's unlikely you'd mention that some gun trouble in Mexico would be described as 'Hispanic on Hispanic', or some gunslinging in Thailand as 'yellow on yellow'.
I"m also unsure why you keep relating it to hip hop music as if the music itself is somehow making people kill each other.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
User(s) who Liked this post: i-baster

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:28 #53

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I have to agree with AR on this. If you take crime stats from an area then you must also be aware of the people in that area who also fall into other categories such as economic ones. If you think black skin makes you more prone to commit crime then how do you explain old white man crime or black males who do not commit crime?
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:36 #54

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Who benefits from reality denial and distraction?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2014 18:41 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:39 #55

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Who benefits from reality denial?

The Jews?
Nobody is denying anything. As I've already mentioned, it's not a big secret that there is loads of gun crime in American ghettos.

Income can be demonstrated to be directly related to life expectancy. Child wellbeing is higher in more equal countries. Studies in the USA show that more children fail at school in unequal areas; Murder rates are higher in unequal areas; people trust each other less in unequal areas; mental illness is more prevalent in unequal societies. The list of problems that inequality causes with these kind of results is absolutely enormous.

Or is the answer simply that they're black?

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:41 #56

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Who benefits from reality denial?

The Jews?
Nobody is denying anything. As I've already mentioned, it's not a big secret that there is loads of gun crime in American ghettos.

Income can be demonstrated to be directly related to life expectancy. Child wellbeing is higher in more equal countries. Studies in the USA show that more children fail at school in unequal areas; Murder rates are higher in unequal areas; people trust each other less in unequal areas; mental illness is more prevalent in unequal societies. The list of problems that inequality causes with these kind of results is absolutely enormous.

Or is the answer simply that they're black?

Your response was very quick and I was still editing my comment
because I want the readers to understand my broken English.

This is what I added:

That is what I ask myself and I know the answer.

In Germany the rate of German on German murders is vanishingly low
compared to that of immigrant on German
and even that of "honour killing" among immigrants.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2014 18:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:47 #57

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

This is what I added:

Therefore immigrants are murderers?

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 18:59 #58

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

This is what I added:

I have to apologise for still believing you are just a human being, ANDROID REPILICANT.
Your way of deducing is definitely not human. Sorry.
No, I did not say, think or mean that

Your botish way of communication is ... interesting.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2014 19:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Apr 2014 19:09 #59

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Your botish way of communication is ... interesting.

It's called flippancy.
Because you didn't really have a point to make.

The Urban Crime Thread 29 Apr 2014 09:10 #60

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Teen killed in Missoula, Montana shooting was foreign exchange student from Hamburg, Germany

All over the news here.
www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/deutscher-austauschschueler-in-montana-erschossen-a-966618.html
www.gmx.net/themen/nachrichten/panorama/30b8t0m-todesschuetze-beruft-selbstverteidigung#.hero.Todessch%C3%BCtze%20auf%20freiem%20Fu%C3%9F.665.289
www.derwesten.de/panorama/hausbesitzer-erschiesst-17-jaehrigen-austauschschueler-id9288960.html

Missoula County Public School officials have identified the shooting victim as Diren Dede of Hamburg, Germany. He'd been attending classes as a Junior at Big Sky High School. This name does not sound especially German, does it?

www.kpax.com/news/teen-killed-in-missoula-shooting-was-foreign-exchange-student/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare