Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

The Urban Crime Thread 29 Apr 2014 10:18 #61

• I AM ALL I AM

A documentary of the decline of America. It features a lot a footage (most exclusive to this film) from race riots to serial killers and much-much more. While this documentary is easily available everywhere else, it has never been released, distributed, televised nor made available for sale in the USA. This documentary argues that the turning point was when John Kennedy was assassinated in Texas 1963 combined with poverty, racism, the Vietnam war, and gun violence but unlike Michael Moores heavy handed 2002 documentary "Bowling for Columbine" (Which is often compared to this documentary) this film never becomes preachy nor does it blame guns in the same way.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Black Cloud

The Urban Crime Thread 29 Apr 2014 10:20 #62

• I AM ALL I AM
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

The Urban Crime Thread 29 Apr 2014 10:45 #63

• I AM ALL I AM

www.wintersoldierfilm.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_Soldier_Investigation

The "Winter Soldier Investigation" was a media event sponsored by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) from January 31, 1971 – February 2, 1971. It was intended to publicize war crimes and atrocities by the United States Armed Forces and their allies in the Vietnam War. The VVAW challenged the morality and conduct of the war by showing the direct relationship between military policies and war crimes in Vietnam. The three-day gathering of 109 veterans and 16 civilians took place in Detroit, Michigan. Discharged servicemen from each branch of military service, as well as civilian contractors, medical personnel and academics, all gave testimony about war crimes they had committed or witnessed during the years of 1963–1970.[1][2][3]

With the exception of Pacifica Radio, the event was not covered extensively outside Detroit. However, several journalists and a film crew recorded the event, and a documentary film called Winter Soldier was released in 1972. A complete transcript[4] was later entered into the Congressional Record by Senator Mark Hatfield, and discussed in the Fulbright Hearings in April and May 1971, convened by Senator J. William Fulbright, chair of the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.

Background
Prompted by numerous investigations into war crimes such as the Russell Tribunal, National Veterans Inquiry and Citizens Commission of Inquiry (CCI), the Vietnam Veterans Against the War wanted to have a large scale public hearing. With the courts martial for the My Lai Massacre making front page news, and the recent disclosure by members of the Central Intelligence Agency's Phoenix Program of its record of human rights violations in Vietnam, the VVAW was determined to expose a broad pattern of war crimes in Vietnam. The Winter Soldier Investigation (WSI) was intended to prove that massacres like the My Lai massacre were not isolated and rare occurrences, but were instead the frequent and predictable result of official American war policy.

edit: Part 7 at the 6 minute mark if you listen/watch nothing else of the above, though I recommend the whole documentary. :thumbup:

Last Edit: 29 Apr 2014 10:48 by I AM ALL I AM.

The Urban Crime Thread 14 May 2014 03:47 #64

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 14 May 2014 09:21 #65

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Teen killed in Missoula, Montana shooting was foreign exchange student from Hamburg, Germany

All over the news here.
www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/deutscher-austauschschueler-in-montana-erschossen-a-966618.html
www.gmx.net/themen/nachrichten/panorama/30b8t0m-todesschuetze-beruft-selbstverteidigung#.hero.Todessch%C3%BCtze%20auf%20freiem%20Fu%C3%9F.665.289
www.derwesten.de/panorama/hausbesitzer-erschiesst-17-jaehrigen-austauschschueler-id9288960.html

Missoula County Public School officials have identified the shooting victim as Diren Dede of Hamburg, Germany. He'd been attending classes as a Junior at Big Sky High School. This name does not sound especially German, does it?

www.kpax.com/news/teen-killed-in-missoula-shooting-was-foreign-exchange-student/

Big topic here, but when Türks kill Germans in Germany the msm hide the name or say it was a German, because of his passport, in order "to prevent racism".

www.gmx.net/themen/nachrichten/panorama/30b9s1q-verstoerende-details-nacht-diren-d#.A1000281
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Urban Crime Thread 15 May 2014 10:37 #66

So is this thread about the culture of violence in black america?

The Urban Crime Thread 15 May 2014 12:39 #67

• voxvot
  • Fresh Member
It's more about the reality of ethno-tribal power dynamics and the unfolding of a primal blueprint.

Wealth and ease ameliorates much of our biological instinctive behaviour , however man's default biological modes are immutable and constantly reimpose themselves as circumstances allow. The dominant lion kills the cubs of his vanquished predecessor and takes possession of the females. The argument being made is that a criminal pattern is emerging (gang rapes in Northern England, violent crime in America) which is evidence of a genetic assault on white people, culture and civilization. This assault has been facilitated by a treasonous elite.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Seaic, peacenik, rodin

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:38 #68

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:39 #69

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:39 #70

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:39 #71

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:40 #72

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:40 #73

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 May 2014 01:40 #74

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 17 May 2014 00:31 #75

• Straight Shooter
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

A documentary of the decline of America. It features a lot a footage (most exclusive to this film) from race riots to serial killers and much-much more. While this documentary is easily available everywhere else, it has never been released, distributed, televised nor made available for sale in the USA. This documentary argues that the turning point was when John Kennedy was assassinated in Texas 1963 combined with poverty, racism, the Vietnam war, and gun violence but unlike Michael Moores heavy handed 2002 documentary "Bowling for Columbine" (Which is often compared to this documentary) this film never becomes preachy nor does it blame guns in the same way.

Im about to watch this.

The Urban Crime Thread 21 May 2014 00:58 #76

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 15 Jun 2014 20:12 #77

• Straight Shooter
www.vox.com/2014/6/11/5797892/us-world-firearm-ownership-map

One map that puts America's gun violence epidemic in perspective

When it comes to gun ownership, the US blows the rest of the world out of the water. And the research on guns suggests that's probably contributing to our gun murder problem — one that the 74 school shootings that have happened since Sandy Hook demonstrate isn't yet under control.

Here's a map of firearm ownership around the world, using 2012 data compiled by The Guardian. The United States has nearly twice as many guns per 100 people as the next closest, Yemen — 88.8 guns per 100 as opposed to 54.8 in Yemen. Here's how that looks mapped:

How does this relate to homicide rates? Not simply. For instance, the United States has over 12 times as many guns per person as Honduras, but the 2012 US gun homicide rate per 100,000 people (2.97) is 1/22 of Honduras' (68.43). That's because, while guns make murder easier, wealthy industrialized countries generally have significantly lower rates of violent crime than comparatively impoverished ones.

But when you compare the United States to nations like Britain and Japan, it becomes clear that firearm ownership contributes to America's murder problem. The American firearm homicide rate is about 20 times the average among Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development countries (excluding Mexico).

"MORE GUNS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH MORE HOMICIDES ACROSS INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES"

Harvard researchers Daniel Hemenway and Matthew Miller examined 26 developed countries, and checked whether gun ownership correlated with murder rates. They found that "a highly significant positive correlation between total homicide rates and both proxies for gun availability." They also didn't find much evidence that a higher rate of gun murders led to lower rates of other kinds of murder (i.e., stabbings).

Interestingly, these results tended to hold true even when you exclude the United States and its super-high homicide and gun-ownership rates. "More guns are associated with more homicides across industrialized countries," Hemenway and Miller conclude.

Data from inside the United States suggests the same thing. A recent, highly sophisticated study found that, once you control for general crime rates and other confounding factors, "each 1 percentage point increase in proportion of household gun ownership" translated to a 0.9 percent increase in homicides. A meta-analysis — study of studies — found a strong consensus among researchers that access to guns correlated with higher homicide rates in the United States.

So it seems very, very likely that the US' exceptional rate of firearm ownership is contributing to its exceptionally high murder rate. But it's not all bad news: the murder rate is falling sharply, both inside the United States and around the world. There's a lot of reasons why this might be true, including smarter policing methods, a decline in the crack and heroin epidemics, and the removal of toxins like lead from the environment. Thankfully, these factors are dramatically lowering crime rates worldwide despite the massive quantity of guns in the United States and elsewhere.

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 01:38 #78

• Straight Shooter
BET Awards Shooting Mars Pre-Show Party and Ceremony

A BET awards pre-show party and the actual ceremony was marred by one man being shot and killed with five more individuals being injured early Sunday morning, June 29, 2014. Los Angeles law enforcement officials stated that the shooting took place in East Hollywood. At 5:17 a.m. the police were asked to respond to reports of gunfire at the Monalizza Restaurant and Banquet Hall on 1161 North Vermont Avenue.

Apparently there was one fatality at the scene of the shooting and Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics rushed three further victims to the hospital. The LAPD say that the gunman who shot the five people has not been caught as yet. KNX 1070 have reported that the sidewalks outside the restaurant and the floors inside the building were both drenched in blood.

It has been alleged that both of the parties where violence broke out were attended by rappers and their entourages

Read more at guardianlv.com/2014/06/bet-awards-killing-mars-pre-show-party/#gh9zQlr8mldJv02j.99

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 01:50 #79

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Stupid liberals think criminals will obey," gun free zones" :iitm: :larf:

Short, funny video...

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 05:46 by peacenik.

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 02:07 #80

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
BET Awards Shooting Mars Pre-Show Party and Ceremony

A BET awards pre-show party and the actual ceremony was marred by one man being shot and killed with five more individuals being injured early Sunday morning, June 29, 2014. Los Angeles law enforcement officials stated that the shooting took place in East Hollywood. At 5:17 a.m. the police were asked to respond to reports of gunfire at the Monalizza Restaurant and Banquet Hall on 1161 North Vermont Avenue.

Apparently there was one fatality at the scene of the shooting and Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics rushed three further victims to the hospital. The LAPD say that the gunman who shot the five people has not been caught as yet. KNX 1070 have reported that the sidewalks outside the restaurant and the floors inside the building were both drenched in blood.

It has been alleged that both of the parties where violence broke out were attended by rappers and their entourages

Read more at guardianlv.com/2014/06/bet-awards-killing-mars-pre-show-party/#gh9zQlr8mldJv02j.99

Ja Rule and 50 cent aint started with eachother again have they? :hahano:

Ja Rule has a new book coming out i believe, and he writes about how he beat up 50 cent a couple of times.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare