Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 05:40 #81

• Black Cloud
Yaay another thread of dotty's that have music vids, and all about its all tribal.... :facepalm:

I'll add my own
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 05:43 by Black Cloud.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 20:00 #82

• Straight Shooter
In the last week multiple people have been murdered by 15 year old kids on the same block at school where i coach B-Ball.

People getting killed on that block in the middle of the day during lunch time.

Black on black crime is extra insane in the city during summertime....damn

People posting videos on facebook of the victim on the concrete shot 6 times shit is madness.

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 20:12 #83

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
.......... wrote:
In the last week multiple people have been murdered by 15 year old kids on the same block at school where i coach B-Ball.

People posting videos on facebook of the victim on the concrete shot 6 times shit is madness.

Maybe if you were a better B-Ball coach then these kids would come to your court instead of chilling on the block killing folk :) .
" I was bored before I even began ".

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 20:26 #84

• Straight Shooter
spectero wrote:
.......... wrote:

Maybe if you were a better B-Ball coach then these kids would come to your court instead of chilling on the block killing folk :) .

Alot of kids from the the city drop out in middle school and start hustling, i coach high school kids.

Plus many of the kids don't have the G.P.A so they can't meet the academic requirements required to play at School.

But in the last few years i have sent teenage kids who have been shot to college.

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 20:34 #85

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
.......... wrote:
spectero wrote:
.......... wrote:

Alot of kids from the the city drop out in middle school and start hustling, i coach high school kids.

Plus many of the kids don't have the G.P.A so they can't meet the academic requirements required to play at School.

But in the last few years i have sent teenage kids who have been shot to college.

WOW, How admirable of you. :) Do you teach because you care? or simply for your own sense of smugness? bit of both maybe? :ponda:
" I was bored before I even began ".

The Urban Crime Thread 01 Jul 2014 21:44 #86

• Straight Shooter
spectero wrote:
.......... wrote:
spectero wrote:
.......... wrote:

WOW, How admirable of you. :) Do you teach because you care? or simply for your own sense of smugness? bit of both maybe? :ponda:

Someone offered me the job, i never applied for it but i do care about the kids and want to see them do good in life.

I played basketball in college so i didn't just randomly get the job and now i'm in my 5th year doing it

I'm still an underachiever that didn't live up to my potential because i partied way too much in my 20's which i regret

Now i'm in my mid 30's and get jealous of my friends on facebook who make Millions and live in South Beach Miami.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

The Urban Crime Thread 02 Jul 2014 00:18 #87

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 02 Jul 2014 16:04 #88

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
BET Awards Shooting Mars Pre-Show Party and Ceremony

A BET awards pre-show party and the actual ceremony was marred by one man being shot and killed with five more individuals being injured early Sunday morning, June 29, 2014. Los Angeles law enforcement officials stated that the shooting took place in East Hollywood. At 5:17 a.m. the police were asked to respond to reports of gunfire at the Monalizza Restaurant and Banquet Hall on 1161 North Vermont Avenue.

Apparently there was one fatality at the scene of the shooting and Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics rushed three further victims to the hospital. The LAPD say that the gunman who shot the five people has not been caught as yet. KNX 1070 have reported that the sidewalks outside the restaurant and the floors inside the building were both drenched in blood.

It has been alleged that both of the parties where violence broke out were attended by rappers and their entourages

Read more at guardianlv.com/2014/06/bet-awards-killing-mars-pre-show-party/#gh9zQlr8mldJv02j.99

Ja Rule and 50 cent aint started with eachother again have they? :hahano:

Ja Rule has a new book coming out i believe, and he writes about how he beat up 50 cent a couple of times.

No 50cent can't go to the BET awards because he's a goon who beats up his rivals on site

Just last month 50 had someone beat up on stage at his show and robbed.

The Urban Crime Thread 04 Jul 2014 13:51 #89

• Straight Shooter
Logged on to facebook and i'm seeing nothing but R.I.P post.

One of my friends got shot & killed by some 14-15 year old's, at least that's what the news article said.

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jul 2014 19:31 #90

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jul 2014 21:07 #91

.......... wrote:

The Urban Crime Thread 22 Jul 2014 01:16 #92

• Straight Shooter
www.newsweek.com/forty-shootings-over-weekend-chicago-260023

40 Shootings Over the Weekend in Chicago
At least 40 people have been shot since friday evening, the NBC affiliate in Chicago reported. So far, four have died, including Shamiya Adams, an 11-year-old girl. Adams was sitting on the floor during a slumber party at her friend’s house, making s’mores, when she was struck in the head by a stray bullet, Chicago Tribune reported.

A 24-year-old man was shot in the chest and killed in a bar in Chicago’s Southwest Side. The shooting occurred just after 2:30 A.M. on Sunday, NBC reported.

A drive-by shooting left four injured and one dead in Chicago's West Side on Saturday, NBC reported. Jaquan Hardy, 21, was shot in the head at about 6 P.M. and was pronounced dead at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, the Tribune reported.

Try Newsweek Print + Digital for only $1.25 per week

Another man, 30, was found shot to death in a car in the South Austin neighborhood just after 3 A.M. on Saturday, NBC said.

This marks the second weekend this summer Chicago has experienced a major spike in gun violence. After July 4th weekend, when 82 were shot and 17 killed, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives announced that it would deploy 7 additional agents to Chicago to help stem the tide of gun violence, while the FBI reassigned 20 of its agents to the violent crime unit in Chicago for the summer, the Tribune said.

Gun violence in Chicago is down nearly half since it peaked in the 1990s, and Chicago police said after the violent July 4th weekend that violence was down compared to last year. Whether that is still true remains to be seen.

The Urban Crime Thread 22 Jul 2014 01:48 #93

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mad shit.

I assume the majority of these is where the victim and shooter are known to eachother? Not random stuff but gang related.

Some are no doubt over women. :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The Urban Crime Thread 22 Jul 2014 02:38 #94

• Straight Shooter
www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140719/west-garfield-park/chicago-shootings-include-two-children-among-22-hit

Chicago Violence: 'Joyful' 11-Year-Old Girl Shot Dead; Rahm Visits Family

CHICAGO — An 11-year-old girl who was inside a home on a sleepover when a wayward bullet entered the house and struck her in the head died Saturday morning, a victim of gun violence that has seen nearly two dozen people shot this weekend, police said.

The girl, identified as Shamiya Adams, was shot in the Garfield Park neighborhood and died at Mt. Sinai Hospital.

The girl, who had been previously been reported as being ten, was 11, according to Officer Jose Estrada, a police spokesman.

In all, across the city, those shot included a 12-year-old girl in the East Garfield Park neighborhood who was taken to Stroger Hospital in stable condition Saturday with a foot wound. A 30-year-old man was shot and killed in Austin at 3 a.m. Saturday and there were reports of five more being shot in that neighborhood Saturday night, including one fatally.

The 11-year-old girl was shot around 9:35 p.m. in the 3900 block of West Gladys Avenue in Garfield Park. She suffered a gun shot wound to her head, police said.

Adams was taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital in critical condition. According to WGN-TV, the girl was at a sleepover and she and her friends were in a room pretending to be sitting around a campfire and eating s'mores when the bullet entered the home through a first floor window and struck her in her head.

In the neighborhood, friends and family tearfully recalled what one neighbor described as "a joyful, innocent child."

"It's ridiculous. It really, really needs to stop," the girl's grandmother, Nanette Dailey, told reporters.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel became choked up when talking of the girl's death at an unrelated public event. "Every child deserves a childhood," Emanuel said.

Emanuel visted family members of the girl Saturday, according to an aunt, Tierra Goodlow. "I think that was great for him to come," the aunt told Fox 32,"but lets get with the people out here doing this bad stuff on the street."

She added, "Kids can't even play safe these days."

The mother of the girl attened a rally Saturday evening in the neighborhood, her head held low as various people called for the end of gun violence in the city. "It's devastating," the Rev. George Daniels, pastor of the First Baptist Congressional Church of Chicago told reporters at the vigil.

In another case involving a child on Friday, three people were wounded about 3:30 p.m. in the 700 block of North Ridgeway Avenue in East Garfield Park.

Two people suffered graze wounds. One girl, 12, was injured in the foot, and a male, 44, was grazed on the calf. Another female, 32, was shot in the right eye, police said.

The male was treated on the scene, while the 12-year-old girl and 32-year-old woman were taken to Stroger Hospital in stable condition, police said.

In other shootings:

Saturday

• Earlier Saturday morning, a 35-year-old man was wounded in a shooting in Englewood. The man was sitting on the sidewalk at 72nd Street and Emerald Avenue when a dark-colored car drove by and someone from within the car fired shots striking the man in his leg, said Officer Jose Estrada, a police spokesman.

The man was transported to Stroger Hospital where he is in stable condition, Estrada said.

• Earlier, a 15-year-old boy was shot in Englewood, authorities said.

Around 12:50 a.m., the boy was in a parked car in the 7000 block of South Winchester Avenue when someone opened fire, striking him in his arm, Estrada said. He was taken to Holy Cross Hospital where he is in stable condition.

The boy was a documented gang member, and the shooting may have been gang-related, Estrada said.

• In North Lawndale about 30 minutes earlier, a man, 19, was discovered by police on the 1200 block South Christiana Avenue with gun shot wounds in his back and foot, Estrada said.

The man is in serious condition after being taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital, Estrada said.

Police said the shooting may have been gang-related, as the vicitm is a documented gang member.

• Two men were shot in a possible gang-related shooting in Greater Grand Crossing at 12:10 a.m., according to police.

One man, 24, and another man, 33, were walking in the 500 block of East 71st Street when they "heard shots and felt pain," Estrada said.

Both are in stable condition; the 24-year-old was taken to Stroger Hospital, while the 33-year-old was taken to University of Chicago Hospital, Estrada said.

Friday

• Around 11:30 p.m., four men, ages 27, 33, 31, 30, were shot in Austin.

The men were standing on the corner in the 1300 block of North Mason Avenue when they "heard shots and felt pain," Estrada said.

All of them transported themselves to the hospital. The 27-year-old, who suffered from gun shot wounds in his arm, and the 33-year-old, who sufffered from gun shot wounds in his foot and knee, both took themselves to South Suburban Hospital where they are in stable condition, Estrada said.

The 31-year-old is in stable condition at Stroger Hospital after being shot in his arm, and the 30-year-old is in stable condition at Oak Park Hospital after being shot in his foot.

All of the victims are documented gang members, Estrada said.

• Around the same time three men, including one 15-year-old boy, were shot in the 4000 block of West West End Avenue in Austin.

The boy, along with a 22-year-old man and 33-year-old man, were standing on a corner when a light-colored car pulled up and someone fired shots, striking the 15-year-old in his leg and the 22-year-old in his knee, Estrada said.

The 33-year-old suffered from graze wounds to his ankle and did not go to the hospital, while the 15-year-old and 22-year-old were transported to Mt. Sinai where they are both in stable condition, Estrada said.

Two of the three victims are documented gang members, Estrada said.

• Ten minutes earlier, a 25-year-old man was shot in the ankle on the West Side, according to authorities.

The man was on the porch in the 5400 block of West Haddon Avenue when two men approached him on foot and opened fire, Estrada said.

After being taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital, the man, who is a documented gang member, is in stable condition, Estrada said.

• Around 11:05 p.m., a 38-year-old man sustained a gun shot wound in his face in Greater Grand Crossing.

The man, who is a documented gang member, was in a car in the 7600 block of South Drexel Avenue when the shooter opened fire from an alley, striking him in his right eye, Estrada said.

He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center where he is in stable condition, police said.

• Fifteen minutes earlier, a 26-year-old was standing in the 2000 block of North Lamon Avenue when a man pulled up in a silver BMW. The two exchanged words before the man got out of the car and started shooting, striking the 26-year-old in his stomach and his leg, Estrada said.

The shooter got in his car and fled the scene, Estrada said. The victim, who is a documented gang member, was taken to Illinois Masonic Hospital where he is in serious condition.

• Around 10:30 p.m., a 15-year-old boy was shot in West Pullman.

The boy was sitting in front of a residence in the 11800 block of South Yale Avenue when someone approached on foot and fired shots, striking him in his arm and foot, Estrada said.

After being taken to Roseland Community Hospital, the boy, who is a documented gang member, is in stable condition, according to police.

Earlier Friday afternoon, a 17-year-old boy was shot in Back of the Yards and a 33-year-old man was shot in Logan Square.

The Urban Crime Thread 23 Jul 2014 19:22 #95

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Jul 2014 00:42 #96

• Straight Shooter
Streets still crazy right now.....

The Urban Crime Thread 28 Jul 2014 00:46 #97

• Straight Shooter

If there's beef cock it and dump it
The drama really means nothing to me
I'll ride by and blow ya brains out
There's no time to cock it, no way you can stop it
When niggas run up on you with them thangs out
I do what I gotta do, I don't care I if get caught
The DA can play this motherfucking tape in court
I'll kill you
I ain't playing, hear what I'm saying, homie, I ain't playing
Catch you slipping I'mma kill you
I ain't playing, hear what I'm saying, uomie I ain't playing

[Verse 1]
Keep thinking I'm candy 'till ya fucking skull get popped
And ya brain jump out the top like Jack-in-the-box
In the hood summer time is the killing season
It's hot out this bitch that's a good enough reason
I've seen gangstas get religious when they start bleeding
Saying "Lord, Jesus help me" cause they ass leaking
When they window roll down and that A.K. come out
You can squeeze ya little handgun until you run out
And you can run for ya backup
But them machine gun shells gone tear ya back up
God's on ya side? Shit, I'm aight with that
Cause we gon' reload them clips and come right back
It's a fact, homie, you go against me ya fucked
I get the drop, if you can duck ya luckier then Lady Luck
Look, nigga, don't think you safe cause you moved out the hood
Cause ya mama still around, dawg, and that ain't good
If you was smart you'd be shook of me
Cause I'd get tired of looking for ya, spray ya mama crib
And let ya ass look for me

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
My heart bleeds for you, nigga, I can't wait to get to you
Behind that twinkle in ya eyes I can see the bitch in you
Nigga, you know the streets talk
So they'll be no white flags and no peace talks
I got my back against the wind, I'm down to ride 'till the sun burn out
If I die today I'm happy how my life turned out
See the shootouts that I've been in I'm by myself
Locked up I was in a box by myself
I done made myself a millionaire by myself
Now shit changed, motherfucker, I can hire some help
I done heard about the 50 grand you put in the hood
But ya shooter fin'nin to get shot, it won't do him no good
With a pistol I define the definition of pain
If you survive ya bones'll still fucking hurt when it rain
Oh, you a pro at playing battleship? Well, this ain't the same
Little homie this is a whole different type of war game
See the losers end up in shackles and motherfucking chains
Or laid out in the streets leaking out they brains

[Hook]

[Bridge]
After the fist fights it's gunfire, boy, you get the best of me
If you don't wanna get shot I suggest you don't go testing me
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessing me
Fin'nin to run rap cause Dr. Dre got the recipe

[Outro]
Yeah, uh ha, aye Dre
You got me feeling real bulletproof up in this motherfucker
Cause my windows on my motherfucking Benz is bulletproof, nigga
Cause my motherfucking vest is bulletproof, nigga
Cause my motherfuckin hat is bulletproof, nigga
But the Doc said if I get hit I might get a fucking concussion
Better that then a hole in the head right, nigga?

:nono:

The Urban Crime Thread 31 Jul 2014 00:50 #98

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 31 Jul 2014 04:49 #99

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
.......... wrote:

Maybe outlaw Black gun ownership?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Urban Crime Thread 31 Jul 2014 05:19 #100

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
In the hood summer time is the killing season

It's hot out this bitch that's a good enough reason

:nono:

Yeah those lyrics are pretty f-ed up.... and, well you know theres an agenda to keep the private prisons occupied. A good way for stakeholders to get public money into private corporations' hands.

Kids listen to that shit and get all 'gangstered up' from it.

The record labels win and the private prison investors win. Of which some are one and the same.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare