Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Urban Crime Thread

The Urban Crime Thread 05 Jun 2018 16:06 #821

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
The mother told officers she had put the baby in his cot at about 1pm, then argued with the boy and told him to go upstairs to feed the baby.

Mr Denyer said: "(The boy) went upstairs and (the baby) started crying almost immediately.

"Five minutes later (the boy) came downstairs and asked her to wash his coat.

"She noticed that the clothes he had been wearing were now in the wash basket and were subsequently put in the washing machine.

"The first she knew about the death of (the baby) was when the police arrived at the house [after 3pm, because then he was in the police station]."

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22636/Boy-12-stabbed-baby-brother-death.html

Sounds like a good mother. :yerright: :yerright:

If the story is true of course, you never know.
Mr Denyer said: "To deal with him in that sort of way, with a possibility of a trial hanging over his head many years down the line, almost certainly would amount a violation of his human rights."

"Right"... :emb:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Urban Crime Thread 05 Jun 2018 16:42 #822

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
It's not that story.

It's some Paki scum who stabbed a mother and a baby. Isn't that nice, it's not just the nignogs who like stabbing people....the Pakis are at it too. How wonderfully diverse.

news.sky.com/story/woman-and-baby-found-stabbed-in-feltham-west-london-11395154

This is happening in my country.

By people who don't belong here.

We need to take action.....or at least prepare for some kind of action.....because the establishment have created this problem, it's clearly not in their ability, or probably inclination to solve it.

I would suggest our government are in default of their duty to protect their citizenry. The police are powerless to do anything, they have been purposely emasculated to allow the chaos to reign...... people need to start thinking and acting for themselves and creating their own solutions to the problems THEY have created.

Could you imagine if these savages tried this shit in Russia........

I never thought I would look upon Russia as a model of civilised society but those guys wouldn't mess about banning knives and Youtube videos..... The Russians would just clan-up, arm up and wipe this scum out from their neighbourhoods.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2018 17:13 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Urban Crime Thread 06 Jun 2018 18:22 #823

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
I suggest now that what is happening with these black stabbing gangs is now terrorism.

That's what it is. It's something orchestrated and organised by a hidden hand...

But why?
A teenager was stabbed outside Liverpool Street station during rush hour in London.

The 17-year-old was rushed to hospital with serious knife wounds, police said.

He remains in Royal London Hospital recovering from his “serious but not critical” injuries.

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the attack

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/969903/London-stabbing-Liverpool-Street-station-travel-crime-attack-knife

It might seem trite to say, but what is happening in London now is not normal by any stretch of nignog politics. Something is going on.......

This is no longer the black suburbs of God forsaken South London, this is Liverpool street, the biggest commuter hub in London.

The blacks are terrorising the Yuppies......

Would even this change their opinion about voting against Brexit....probably not......because 'Only Europe can keep us safe'.

I think that's the hint. That this is somehow happening because we are leaving the EU.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2018 18:26 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jun 2018 11:15 #824

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
UK: Yet Another “Zombie Knife” Attack…These Knives are Out of Control!

Roy Batty
Daily Stormer
June 7, 2018

Someone needs to inform the good people running the government in London about how their knife ban needs to be tightened. Someway, somehow, these knives are still getting out and causing havoc in the city.

Daily Mail:
This extraordinary dashcam footage shows the moment Londoners rose up to stop a moped gang armed with giant ‘zombie’ knives and a sledgehammer after they ransacked a luxury jewellers in central London.

The four heroic pedestrians are seen running straight at the armed men forcing one of the robbers to abandon his motorbike before they performed a citizens’ arrest on another suspect.

A delivery worker is seen sprinting towards the criminals swinging his trolley before throwing it at them as they race from the Watches of Switzerland store in Regent Street.

Three of the thugs ran out of the watch shop and jumped onto mopeds, while another fled on foot.

But the brave bystanders managed to wrestle a fifth raider to the ground, with police later confirming they had arrested him.

The moped gang’s attack – one of 60 in London every day – are believed to have made off with watches worth tens of thousands of pounds. They left a sledgehammer embedded in a Rolex display cabinet.

Lol, they tried to use Vespas as battering rams.

When are we going to see a Vespa ban? What about a motorcycle helmet ban – they used them as masks after all.

In fact, I’m getting a whole Bane-vibe from these vespa riding, bike helmet-sporting robbers.

Judging by their incompetence, I assume that they’re niggers, but perhaps this was some White criminals having an off day or maybe an Albanian crew who did the attack.

If I were a betting man, I’d still bet on niggers though.

I could be wrong, but this seems to be a very rapidly accelerating trend here. These machete-wielding, bike-driving gangs have been all over the news lately.

Suddenly I start to understand why Brazil is the way Brazil is.

Except the UK police isn’t anywhere as competent as the Brazilian police.

Compare and contrast.

Brazilian Police:

UK Police:

It has come to the point where I literally prefer the police force of some banana republic over what the UK has right now.

dailystormer.name/uk-yet-another-zombie-knife-attack-these-knives-are-out-of-control/
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Truthspoon

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jun 2018 15:41 #825

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Truthspoon wrote:
It's not that story.

It's some Paki scum who stabbed a mother and a baby. Isn't that nice, it's not just the nignogs who like stabbing people....the Pakis are at it too. How wonderfully diverse.

We need to take action.....or at least prepare for some kind of action.....because the establishment have created this problem, it's clearly not in their ability, or probably inclination to solve it.

I would suggest our government are in default of their duty to protect their citizenry. The police are powerless to do anything, they have been purposely emasculated to allow the chaos to reign...... people need to start thinking and acting for themselves and creating their own solutions to the problems THEY have created.

I never thought I would look upon Russia as a model of civilised society but those guys wouldn't mess about banning knives and Youtube videos..... The Russians would just clan-up, arm up and wipe this scum out from their neighbourhoods.

So Paki scum and don't belong here is their/his fault but Paki rapists are the Masons fault?
liberabo te ab inferno

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jun 2018 16:44 #826

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
Wow, the latest news from the jungle is that some nignog stabbed a 1 year old baby.

At this point in a normal society concerned for its citizenry, the armed forces should be called in to take back control of the streets. What's the point in them having guns if they don't use them to shoot the bad guys? I want to see piles of dead gangster trash bodies and see that this problem is being dealt with effectively.

I wonder why these gangs have been specifically 'activated' now. We've never had nignoggery on this scale in the country before.....so why now? Is it an attempt to demoralise the country so we lose the will to push forward with Brexit?

And the crazy thing is..... the liberal press are still trying to stop Brexit... Surely all these savage nignogs is a lesson that we need to regain control of our borders.... Apparently not, noone seems to be making that connection.

It's almost as if.....this is becoming normal. Is that life in the UK from now on then? Nip out to get some milk, dodge the East European moped gangs, and then hot-hoof it home before you get stabbed to death.

And noone complains huh?

Yes a baby got stabbed..... make us a cup of tea, what time is X Factor on?

Imported Golliwogs are now proving hazardous everywhere.

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jun 2018 17:55 #827

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
Lux Interior wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
It's not that story.

So Paki scum and don't belong here is their/his fault but Paki rapists are the Masons fault?
To see the farm is to leave it

The Urban Crime Thread 07 Jun 2018 17:58 #828

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare

The Urban Crime Thread 08 Jun 2018 19:38 #829

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Lux Interior wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
It's not that story.

Bypassing meme city.....
Once a Paki, always a Paki:
newobserveronline.com/saudi-arabia-39k-pakistanis-deported-immigration-crime-terror-offenses/

To borrow a toon, "Never trust a Paki, never trust a Paki, la la la la, la la la la.
liberabo te ab inferno

The Urban Crime Thread 08 Jun 2018 19:51 #830

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Yeah Lux. It's the same here in the Arab country where I live. Almost half of the Pakistanis I knew here personally have been kicked out and had their visa sponsorship revoked for theft, whoring, drug use or shagging around when married.

If Pakis can't even behave themselves in a proper Muslim country then how much worse are they gonna behave in a liberal country like the UK?

Fucking joke.... ship em back....as many as we can get rid of as quickly as we can. They've all got extended family out there so they won't be homeless but England is the only country I and my countrymen have. Don't my people have the right to our own home? Don't I have the right to my own culture, history and tradition?

Things are getting out of hand. The government are only squeezing white British culture out of existence by threatening to imprison us for speaking out....... A solution will come......but I don't think it's going to be pretty.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 21:32 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Urban Crime Thread 08 Jun 2018 20:02 #831

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Bizarrely, many call out for Sharia Law, yet, put them in Sharia Central and they all misbehave. Unreal.
I don't get why white governments allow this shit to be done to us. I know about the Jewish hand but FFS, where is the individual responsibility? Would you submit of your own free will?
I can't see a race war happening in the UK, that's no bad thing, it would get out of hand but I can see minor (maybe not to the individuals concerned) events happening that are a result of this appeasing attitude.
Liberal attitudes, it's a consequence of comfortable living and intellectual smugness. My sig from the DK song speaks what I'm saying. But look at Sweden and Germany, raped a thousand times, victim apologises to the attacker. How the fuck do you reconcile that attitude?
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

The Urban Crime Thread 08 Jun 2018 21:25 #832

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Truthspoon, Rocco

The Urban Crime Thread 08 Jun 2018 21:28 #833

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
Yeah Lux. It's the same here in the Arab country where I live. Almost half of the Pakistanis I knew here personally have been kicked out and had their visa sponsorship revoked for theft, whoring, drug use or shagging around when married.

If Pakis can't even behave themselves in a proper Muslim country then how much worse are they gonna behave in a liberal country like the UK?

Fucking joke.... ship em back....as many as we can get rid off as quickly as we can. They've all got extended family out there so they won't be homeless but England is the only country I and my countrymen have. Don't my people have the right to our own home? Don't I have the right to my own culture, history and tradition?

Things are getting out of hand. The government are only squeezing white British culture out of existence by threatening to imprison us for speaking out....... A solution will come......but I don't think it's going to be pretty.
Indians are vile cunts to imo
I had to break off countless deals with them for many reasons, but mainly they're just lazy and sleazy.
I sat next to an Indian on a flight. We got to some talking and he told me he admired and he wanted to be reincarnated as a Jew........I put my headphones back on
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 21:28 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare, Gaia

The Urban Crime Thread 09 Jun 2018 02:21 #834

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
^ :chuckle:

The Urban Crime Thread 09 Jun 2018 02:41 #835

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Fucking joke.... ship em back....as many as we can get rid off as quickly as we can. They've all got extended family out there so they won't be homeless but England is the only country I and my countrymen have. Don't my people have the right to our own home? Don't I have the right to my own culture, history and tradition?

Indians are vile cunts to imo
I had to break off countless deals with them for many reasons, but mainly they're just lazy and sleazy.
I sat next to an Indian on a flight. We got to some talking and he told me he admired and he wanted to be reincarnated as a Jew........I put my headphones back on

Indians are indeed horrible to work with. "Lazy" would be an understatement, they are completely unreliable liars in most cases. The ones who got out of that shithole are a bit better, but Indians in India is like satyrs in hell; they fit their environment and it is no wonder that country is such a mess.

Second come the Nigerians, who show similar behaviour. Luckily have never been there, but worked a lot with them and they are just impossible.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Urban Crime Thread 10 Jun 2018 20:55 #836

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Truthspoon, Flare

The Urban Crime Thread 12 Jun 2018 05:16 #837

• Straight Shooter

The Urban Crime Thread 16 Jun 2018 06:37 #838

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Just spotted this, they've moved on from blaming cutlery for these stabbings to Youtube and the internet..

Now the Justice Secretary David Gauke is blaming white people.....

Nigz dindunuffin.

www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-crime-middle-class-cocaine-users-should-feel-blame-for-london-stabbings-says-justice-a3849206.html
London crime: Middle class cocaine users should feel blame for capital's stabbings, says Justice Secretary David Gauke
Middle class drug users should feel blame for fuelling the spate of fatal stabbings blighting London, the Justice Secretary has said.

David Gauke said those who take cocaine at dinner parties are responsible for fuelling the violence on the capital’s streets.

Since the beginning of the year, at least 37 people have been stabbed to death amid more than 60 killed murders in London.

"People who do that have to recognise they are fuelling the industry that's resulting in the knife crimes, resulting in the difficulties we're having in prisons," Mr Gauke told Sky's Ridge on Sunday.
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2018 08:40 by Truthspoon.

The Urban Crime Thread 02 Jul 2018 13:19 #839

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Maybe someone should call the United Nations....we've got children killing children on a daily basis here.... In most countries that would constitute the deployment of a UN charity of some description so they can get at all those lovely fresh kids.

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/01/child-arrested-after-boy-stabbed-in-north-london

There's not half as much anger and rage coming from the UK as there needs to be over this as there FUCKING NEEDS TO BE.

SHIP EM BACK. That's the only language these people will understand. If your kid stabs someone you and all your family get shipped back to Bongo land for ever to fight over the malarial water hole.
Two boys aged 14 and 15 been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a 14-year-old boy was stabbed multiple times in north London.

The boy was stabbed in the stomach with a 10-inch kitchen knife on a busy street as onlookers pleaded with the attacker not to do it, a witness said.

Police were called to Fairbridge Road, Islington, shortly before 7pm on Sunday after receiving reports of an injured male. The teenager was found with a number of stab wounds and taken by air ambulance to an east London hospital.

He remained in a serious but stable condition with his family at his side late on Sunday evening.

Why wouldn't you do that?

Never mind Soygoy joining UKIP. If you want to make a point you join the BNP at this stage.

There's no longer room to beat about the bush.

And one day the new game will be to slaughter white kids....

And still the Guardian will shrug and blame white-people for the murder of their own children in their own land and the Starbucks Cereal killer yuppies will march with Soros and demand more black bongoland savages be imported to murder more of whitey's children.

Better radicalise before they come for YOUR children.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2018 15:58 by Truthspoon.

The Urban Crime Thread 02 Jul 2018 14:04 #840

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Even on here there are those who remain steadfastly blinkered and will apportion the blame on anyone or thing except the perpetrators.
Again, it's a thing called personal responsibility. You'll struggle to find those active enough to actually go out and confront their enemies, they'd rather sit at home and post Jew Tube videos and make tutting sounds from behind their keyboards.
And that isn't a sly dig at you BTW. Take the fight to the streets cos you aint changing the matrix management today.
liberabo te ab inferno
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin