Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fear And Clothing

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 07:37 #1

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
I have been reading the fear and clothing thread over at SZ.

sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/member-s-general-chat/93784-what-s-up-with-fear-and-clothing.html?start=100#203356

And I really cannot quite get over what a bunch of condescending, judgmental, petty, twatty individuals inhabit that forum.

Fear and clothing has obviously had a rough time recently, both business wise and family wise and has handled himself with dignity throughout as far as I can see. He has given refunds, offered free t shirts and discounts on orders, to mitigate the inconvenience of late orders but has been treated disgracefully by the pricks on SZ, who as far as I can see are not cutting him any slack what so ever and I would go as far to say are doing everything they can to make life difficult for him and ruin his business.

What a thoroughly despicable bunch of people, screw you SZ and all that you stand for, how dare you try and ruin somebodies life, sanctimonious, low life prats.
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 07:50 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 08:58 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Hi, wolfy!

I don't want to read this sh*t over there but you should know by now that SZ is controlled DI opposition.
At least this is what I noticed at first sight when the forum started, because I saw several DIF inheren shills run the show there.
And of course no surprise to me that they hate the guy who, who among Icke praising also sells t-shirts with anti-Ickian messages.






www.fearandclothing.com/?s=david+icke&post_type=product
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, KoreBolt

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 09:09 #3

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Hi, wolfy!

I don't want to read this sh*t over there but you should know by now that SZ is controlled DI opposition.
At least this is what I noticed at first sight when the forum started, because I saw several DIF inheren shills run the show there.
And of course no surprise to me that they hate the guy who, who among Icke praising also sells t-shirts with anti-Ickian messages.






www.fearandclothing.com/?s=david+icke&post_type=product

As far as I can tell, they are just a bunch of very bitter individuals, who are incapable of cutting the guy any slack, their bitterness is sickly and cloying. How dare they let their petty feud with DI let them try and destroy a mans livelihood. Scum.
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 09:09 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 09:49 #4

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
I don't go on there..but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest to hear about the usual pricks acting like safety in numbers bullies as usual.

I don't even need to look to know who's doing it...I know.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:04 #5

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
Zephirop wrote:
I don't go on there..but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest to hear about the usual pricks acting like safety in numbers bullies as usual.

I don't even need to look to know who's doing it...I know.

I have never met such a bunch of hypocritical, duplicitous, righteous bunch of people in my entire life.

Fear and Clothing, it seems to me can hold his head up high and I hope he can get his business up and running properly, in spite of the spiteful tits over at SZ.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:12 #6

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
the old baiteroo

I sympathise with fear and clothing - sounds like he had a difficult time and was screwed over by tpv - I hope he manages to get through it

For those so upset about what was said on sz - order a t shirt - write a nice review on his facebook - help the guy out - otherwise its just empty bitching
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:14 #7

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
wolfy wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
I don't go on there..but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest to hear about the usual pricks acting like safety in numbers bullies as usual.

I don't even need to look to know who's doing it...I know.

I have never met such a bunch of hypocritical, duplicitous, righteous bunch of people in my entire life.

Fear and Clothing, it seems to me can hold his head up high and I hope he can get his business up and running properly, in spite of the spiteful tits over at SZ.

And you probably never will again...they really are the 'cream'...the best of their generation at spite and petty minded self righteousness...they deserve awards of some sort probably.

Read it now...love how they say FAC is lying about his problems...what right exactly?

It's probably cause they are all inveterate liars...they can't see the good in anyone.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:16 #8

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
thoreau wrote:
the old baiteroo

I sympathise with fear and clothing - sounds like he had a difficult time and was screwed over by tpv - I hope he manages to get through it

For those so upset about what was said on sz - order a t shirt - write a nice review on his facebook - help the guy out - otherwise its just empty bitching

Here's one of them now...the 'measured response' division.

Your mates are wankers thoreau...no point coming in here and defining the terms of what is deemed a response....like you always do.

You don't decide the world.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:18 #9

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
thoreau wrote:
the old baiteroo

I sympathise with fear and clothing - sounds like he had a difficult time and was screwed over by tpv - I hope he manages to get through it

For those so upset about what was said on sz - order a t shirt - write a nice review on his facebook - help the guy out - otherwise its just empty bitching

I am in the process of ordering now.

Unlike the "sanctum"onious peope over at SZ who have hung drawn and quartered in public.

SCUM.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 10:34 #10

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
I look forward to receiving my T shirts Fear And Clothing. :)

It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 11:05 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 11:08 #11

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
If he can send us some artwork we could place a free banner ad up for him if people here are in agreement as we are a non-commercial site. Humm I best run that thought by Novum as well.

If we all agree the banner needs to be 480x120 and he also needs to give us the click through link that he would like.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, wolfy

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 11:14 #12

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
Frog wrote:
If he can send us some artwork we could place a free banner ad up for him if people here are in agreement as we are a non-commercial site. Humm I best run that thought by Novum as well.

If we all agree the banner needs to be 480x120 and he also needs to give us the click through link that he would like.

Not sure if it is allowed but I am sure it would be appreciated and maybe even get a donation :) and it is a definite breath of fresh air to the attitude of those idiots:

for example:

dubmeup:
I trust you will be making a good donation to the coffers if you insist on advertising on the sz. Which as far as i know is a no no. Plenty of accounts have been instqntly closed for it before now
And now again you are seeking to use the sz as a free advertising space. You really are a peice of work aint ya :rollmynowjadedeyes:

No he isn't, he is just trying to firefight your public assassination, you prat.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 11:52 #13

thoreau wrote:
the old baiteroo

I sympathise with fear and clothing - sounds like he had a difficult time and was screwed over by tpv - I hope he manages to get through it

For those so upset about what was said on sz - order a t shirt - write a nice review on his facebook - help the guy out - otherwise its just empty bitching

Fair enough, but this ''empty bitching'', ganging up on people, and trying to thought police on other people is a never ending thing with some of them over at the SZ zone thoreau. They do it because some of them can't help themselves against showing their true vindictive and spiteful nature. I much prefer the more honest and open people on this forum rather than the pretentious fluff balls you get on some ultra PC forum, at least you know where you stand with somebody who's open and honest, and who speaks their mind. I don't see that same quality with many of the regulars over at the SZ, some of them have a very distinct air of pretentiousness about them, which oozes out of the monitor when reading some of their posts. Fine if they want a forum that doesn't allow debate on race, immigration, Jewish/zionist criminality, and all the other taboo topics that they seem very averse to like a vampire is to garlic. That's their choice, and nobody is trying to stop them or tell them how to run their own forum. The problem is the same people who want to keep everything all fluffy and PC for themselves have a nasty habit of trying to enforce their rules upon everybody else. Furthermore it's not just their demands of censorship that suck, it's also the underhanded way they operate and the way they go about their business.

For example: Some of them used Jim's death as an excuse to call for censorship on this forum, and for certain members here to be banned. They totally ignored the fact it was actually Novum, Jim, and frog that set the two forums up. Thankfully Novum and frog quite rightfully stood their ground against them. I would have done exactly the same, and would never give these people even an inch, once you give them an inch they'll take a yard, and so on, and before you know it they'll be running the show here, with everybody having to toe the line and giving in to their demands. it would have become a Sanctom Zone MKII, and that's exactly what the thought police and these PC nerds wanted. I find the type of behaviour which we witnessed when Jim died quite cowardly and despicable. But it's in their nature to act in this way, and that's why I will never respect them or call them a friend.

The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens

Lincoln Rockwell



Many, many years ago
When animals could speak,
A wondrous thing the ducks befell;
Their tale is quite unique.

Down by a pond dwelt all these ducks
Ten thousand at the least
Their duckish joys were undisturbed
By any man or beast.

One day down near the entrance gate
There was an awful din
A hundred hens all out of breath
Were begging to come in.

"Oh let us in" these poor birds cried
"Before we do expire!
'Tis only by the merest inch
That we escaped the fire!"

Their feathers burned, their combs adroop
They were the saddest sight.
They'd run a hundred miles or more,
All day and then all night.

"Come in! Come in!" the ducks all quacked,
"For you our hearts do bleed!
We'll share our happy lot with you;
Just tell us what you need!"

And so these poor bedraggled hens
Amongst the ducks moved in.
"For after all," the ducks declared,
"We're sisters 'neath the skin."

Before too many months had lapsed,
The hens were good as new.
They sent for all their rooster friends,
And those were welcomed too.

To please their hosts, these chickens tried
To waddle and to quack.
To imitate the duckish ways,
They quickly learned the knack.

This pleased the flock of ducks because
It gratified their pride.
But hear my tale and learn how they
Got taken for a ride.

The ducks, it seemed, spent all their time
In fixing up the place,
In growing food and building homes
And cleaning every space.

They asked the hens what they would do
To earn their daily bread.
"We'll teach and write and entertain
And buy and sell," they said.

And so these hens began to teach
The baby ducks and chicks.
They traded food and eggs and things,
With many clever tricks.

They wrote great books and put on shows
Of genius they'd no lack.
It wasn't long till chickens owned
The Duckville Daily Quack.

One day a mother duck who took
Her ducklings to the lake,
Was flabbergasted when one said,
"A swim I will not take!"

"Why duckling's always swim" she gasped,
"It's what you're built to do!
Like bunnies hop, and crickets chirp,
And cows most always moo!"

"You're nuts!" her son replied,
"That stuff is all old hat!
It's wrong for birds to swim, besides
It's damn cold on my prat!"

"Oh fie!" the mother duck exclaimed,
"You're talking like a fool!"
Up quacked the other ducklings then:
"He's right! We learned in school!"

"Such talk must stop!" the mother cried,
"Those hens can't tell such lies!
For sheer ingratitude and nerve,
I'm sure this takes the prize!"

But she was wrong, for even then
The hens did thump the tub
Demanding they be let into
The Duckville Swimming Club.

"But you don't swim!" the ducks exclaimed,
"To join, why should you care?"
"That's not the point" the hens replied,
"To exclude us isn't fair!"

The younger ducks, who'd been to school
Agreed right there and then:
"To keep them out is bigotry!
'Twould just be anti-hen!"

Outnumbered by the younger ducks,
The old ducks soon did lose.
The hens could join the Swimming Club,
If they would pay the dues.

That night the Duckville Daily Quack
Contained this banner spread:
"REACTIONARY DUCKS ARE LICKED!
DUCKVILLE MOVES AHEAD!"

Down at the Duckville Gaity,
The young set laughed with glee,
At cracks about "old fuddy ducks"
In burlesque repartee.

Next day the hens were at the Club;
A petition they'd sent round
They objected to the Swimming Fund
With fury and with sound.

"You use our dues to fix the pond,
To keep it neat and trim
And this is wrong" they said, "because
You know we do not swim!"

"God help us!" exclaimed a wise old duck,
"Those chickens have gone mad!
We'll take this thing to court, by George!
And justice will be had!"

But when they went before the judge,
Imagine their dismay!
A chicken judge decreed that they
A heavy fine must pay!

"Minorities must have their rights!"
The judge declared right then
"To use hens' dues to fix the pond
Is very anti-hen!"

Once more the Duckville Daily Quack
Emblazoned 'cross the page:
"OLD FUDDY DUCKS REFUSE TO SEE
THE GREAT NEW COMING AGE!"

In Duckville's church, on Sunday morn
The preacher spoke these words:
"Discrimination's got to stop!
Remember, we're all birds!"

The wisest duck in all the town
Sat down in black despair
"I'll write a book," he thought, "and then
This madness I will bare!"

"Let swimmers swim, let hoppers hop,
Let each go his own way
Let none coerce a fellow bird!"
Was what he had to say.

"'Twas wrong to force the hens to swim,
So here's the problem's crux:
It's just as bad for hens to try
To chickenize our ducks!"

"I can't print that" the printer said
"'Twill put me in a mess!
My shop is mortgaged to the hens
The chickens own my press!"

This worried duck then tried to warn
His friends by speech and pen,
But young ducks fresh from school just jeered,
"He's a vicious anti-hen!"

Now up the stream a little way
Was Gooseville, on the lake
The hens had come to Gooseville too,
But the geese were more awake.

When the hens began to spoil the young
And Gooseville's laws to flout,
The geese rose up in righteous wrath
And simply threw them out.

Of course you know where they all ran;
On Duckville they converged
"We've got to take these refugees"
Was what the ducks all urged.

The Duckville Daily Quack declared:
"Those geese will stop at naught!
They plan to conquer all the world!
Atrocities they've wrought!"

"That's right!" the young ducks all agreed,
"We'll help our fellow birds!
Those geese have plans to conquer us!
We've read the Quack's own words!"

They let the hens from Gooseville in,
The whole bedraggled pack
And every hen took up a job
On Duckville's Daily Quack.

When Duckville's Mayor's term was up,
The Quack put up its duck;
A vain and stupid duck he was,
A veritable cluck!

But when he praised the wild young ducks
And cursed the evil geese,
The Quack declared he was "all-wise"
His praise would never cease.

The hens chipped in to help this cluck
Give grain away for free
The old ducks sadly shook their heads,
The writing they could see.

And sure enough, this stupid duck,
He was elected Mayor
From this point on, the Duckville ducks,
They never had a prayer.

The Mayor said, "Gooseville must go!
We'll wipe them off the map!"
While Duckville slept, the scheming hens
For Gooseville set a trap.

They called the geese by filthy names;
They filled their pond with sticks
They helped the weasels catch the geese,
And other hennish tricks.

The geese got mad and threw some rocks,
"IT'S WAR!" the Quack announced:
"We ducks must fight those evil geese
Till they've been soundly trounced!"

The ducks (who knew not of the tricks
Indulged in by the Mayor)
Were filled with patriotic zeal,
And pitched right in for fair.

Now when the ducks had whipped the geese
The Mayor called "Retreat!
Our Henville friends should really take
Goosevilles's big main street!"

The hens are back in Gooseville now;
They starved and beat the geese
They prayed for peace but organized
The Henville Armed Police.

They drained the Gooseville swimming pond;
And 'De-goose-ified' the schools,
They wrung the neck of Gooseville's Mayor
On lately made up rules.

They formed a council of the hens,
'United Birds' the name
The other birds who joined the thing
Did not perceive their game.

No sooner had they set this up,
Than they announced their plan
To seize up Swanville as a home
For all their hennish clan.

They took a vote amongst the hens,
And every one approved!
"Swanville was for hens!" they said,
"Way back, before we moved."

And so they kicked the swans all out
With Duckville's help and power
And Duckville could not understand
Why swans on them turned sour.

By this time, Duckville was a mess;
The young ducks had gone mad
They stole and laughed at truth and law
They'd gone completely bad.

The hens were selling loco weed
In every nasty den
But ducks who dared to mention this
Were labelled 'anti-hen.'

The hens all preached of 'Tolerance';
They invoked the 'Golden Rule'
But they subsidized the indigent,
The greedy and the fool.

At last the very dumbest ducks
Began to smell a rat
"This Mayor is no good" they cried
"And we will soon fix that!"

But the hens had planned for even this
A candidate they had,
Whom even wise old ducks believed
Just never could be bad.

This hen-tool duck had whipped the geese;
A soldier duck was he
Although the hens had set him up,
The ducks all thought him free.

This hen-tool got elected,
Through ignorance and greed,
Through hennish lies in press and speech
And bribes of 'chicken feed.'

The hens now kicked the ducks around,
Without a blush of shame
Until the Mayor ran the town
In nothing else but name.

They pumped the swimming pond all dry;
They taught the ducks to crow
While duckish numbers dwindled,
The hens began to grow.

The hens stirred up the happy crows
From out the piney wood
To fight and mix and marry ducks
In the name of 'Brotherhood.'

Things got so bad that fifty ducks
Who knew of days gone by,
Took up their wives and children
And decided that they'd fly.

They flew through storm and tempest;
They froze, and many died
But on they drove, until at last
A lovely lake they spied.

They settled down exhausted,
But soon went straight to work
To build and clear and cultivate,
No danger did they shirk.

Now after many years of toil,
This little band had grown
The fields around were full of grain
From seeds that they had sown.

The first ducks now were long since dead;
Their struggles long had ceased
Through hard work and through suffering
Their joys had been increased.

One day down near the entrance gate
There was an awful din
A hundred hens, all out of breath,
Were begging to come in.

"Oh, let us in!" the poor birds cried,
"Before we do expire!
'Tis only by the merest inch..."

This epic really has no end because
No matter how you fight 'em,
Those hens will show up every time
And so... ad infinitum.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 12:14 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt, wiikkidd

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 11:53 #14

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
wolfy wrote:
Frog wrote:
If he can send us some artwork we could place a free banner ad up for him if people here are in agreement as we are a non-commercial site. Humm I best run that thought by Novum as well.

If we all agree the banner needs to be 480x120 and he also needs to give us the click through link that he would like.

Not sure if it is allowed but I am sure it would be appreciated and maybe even get a donation :) and it is a definite breath of fresh air to the attitude of those idiots:

for example:

dubmeup:
I trust you will be making a good donation to the coffers if you insist on advertising on the sz. Which as far as i know is a no no. Plenty of accounts have been instqntly closed for it before now
And now again you are seeking to use the sz as a free advertising space. You really are a peice of work aint ya :rollmynowjadedeyes:

No he isn't, he is just trying to firefight your public assassination, you prat.

You do realise that Dubs isn't playing with a full deck right and he is an absolute retch of a ? humm not sure what word would suit best? Slug dark, low and slimy! Any rambling and ranting that pours from his foul mouth and decrepit mind is of absolutely no significance, to anything.or anyone out side the psych ward.

We don't take money for ads and we don't allow people placing ad's in their posts, avatars or signatures. But we do have a couple of banner spots on the front page which link to at least one commercial item. And that item is Wakeup Bomb's Book and he happens to be a member of the SZ and as far as I know there is still a banner ad for WB's book on the SZ front page! Did I mention Wubzy Bubzy Puke Me Up talks nothing but utter shit?

We had some T-shirt ideas in this thread T-shirt Ideas a while back. They were only rough concepts. If he can do small runs and people here were interested maybe they could organise getting a few run off? We would obviously need to sort out a proper design.


Front

Back



"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 12:05 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, wolfy

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 12:40 #15

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
Frog wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Frog wrote:
If he can send us some artwork we could place a free banner ad up for him if people here are in agreement as we are a non-commercial site. Humm I best run that thought by Novum as well.

If we all agree the banner needs to be 480x120 and he also needs to give us the click through link that he would like.

Not sure if it is allowed but I am sure it would be appreciated and maybe even get a donation :) and it is a definite breath of fresh air to the attitude of those idiots:

for example:

dubmeup:
I trust you will be making a good donation to the coffers if you insist on advertising on the sz. Which as far as i know is a no no. Plenty of accounts have been instqntly closed for it before now
And now again you are seeking to use the sz as a free advertising space. You really are a peice of work aint ya :rollmynowjadedeyes:

No he isn't, he is just trying to firefight your public assassination, you prat.

You do realise that Dubs isn't playing with a full deck right and he is an absolute retch of a ? humm not sure what word would suit best? Slug dark, low and slimy! Any rambling and ranting that pours from his foul mouth and decrepit mind is of absolutely no significance, to anything.or anyone out side the psych ward.

We don't take money for ads and we don't allow people placing ad's in their posts, avatars or signatures. But we do have a couple of banner spots on the front page which link to at least one commercial item. And that item is Wakeup Bomb's Book and he happens to be a member of the SZ and as far as I know there is still a banner ad for WB's book on the SZ front page! Did I mention Wubzy Bubzy Puke Me Up talks nothing but utter shit?

We had some T-shirt ideas in this thread T-shirt Ideas a while back. They were only rough concepts. If he can do small runs and people here were interested maybe they could organise getting a few run off? We would obviously need to sort out a proper design.


Front

Back



They look pretty cool, I would probably buy one :)

Does F+C post on here?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 12:49 #16

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
wolfy wrote:

They look pretty cool, I would probably buy one :)

I think a few people would need to get together and we probably don't have enough people here to make it economical.
Does F+C post on here?

I have no idea but Novum might know if he as an account here?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 12:50 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 12:54 #17

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
Up yours uglies :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 12:58 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Is this Fear And Clothing guy anyhow connected with DI?


One of my happiest memories from my time doing ‘Fear And Clothing’ was the day I actually met David Icke!



www.fearandclothing.com/about/

www.fearandclothing.com/new/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 13:10 #19

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
knobmeup wrote:
Up yours uglies :D

Fuck you dub...I hope when life kicks you in the balls in the future...which it will...there's some spiteful cunt on a forum destroying your reputation over twenty quid.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fear And Clothing 26 May 2014 13:15 #20

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Is this Fear And Clothing guy anyhow connected with DI?


One of my happiest memories from my time doing ‘Fear And Clothing’ was the day I actually met David Icke!



www.fearandclothing.com/about/

www.fearandclothing.com/new/

Originally he offered to do t shirt printing for the TPV campaign at cost price but got treated unfairly, as I understand it. There was talk of TPV stealing his designs. If you do a search you should be able to find out the whole story.

What is certain is the shameful treatment of him on SZ.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.