Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 20 Oct 2018 05:59 #1221

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 20 Oct 2018 06:08 #1222

• novum
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

White Genocide 21 Oct 2018 14:07 #1223

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Your Majesty wake up, Germany needs you..:)

Wiki- "Legend says he is not dead, but asleep with his knights in a cave in the Kyffhäuser mountain in Thuringia or Mount Untersberg in Bavaria, Germany, and that when the ravens cease to fly around the mountain he will awake and restore Germany to its ancient greatness."

Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 14:08 by Ugh.

White Genocide 25 Oct 2018 16:55 #1224

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Feral nigger old enough to be her father kills young white track-star student.

Where is the outage?

Why do we just get impotent grieving and a press blackout (no pun intended) on showing photos of the ape in question?

The following Australian news source was the only place willing to show that the murderer was a black man. Everywhere else, blackout.

www.9news.com.au/2018/10/24/09/39/utah-university-shooting-lauren-mccluskey-killed-mum-phone-call

Though according to the TDS Death Panel, Lauren Mcluskey was the daughter of professor Jill Mcluskey at Washington State University who petitioned against James Alsupp, a white nationalist who had she listened to him, instead of letting her daughter lie with animals, could have saved her life.

If you've ever read Atlas Shrugged it seems to be coming true in a most prescient way, namely that those who are most closely connected with the machinery of destroying the white-race are the first to suffer the consequences....

Reminds me of the EU official whose daughter was raped and dumped in a canal by an Afghan man-beast.

These idiots will posture and virtue signal until their own families are murdered by the very targets of their own misplaced sympathy.

Maybe Satan has a rather twisted sense of humour when it comes to these things.

Radical Alt-Right politics is the only way to protect yourself and your families.

Maybe these SJW's will just have themselves written out of evolution's genetic tapestry because they were too trusting of niggers and Afghans.

We won't be caught out that way. Long may we thrive my friends. And watch out for the niggers.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 17:14 by Truthspoon.

White Genocide 27 Oct 2018 05:03 #1225

• Truthspoon
Saw this on Mark Collet's Twitter feed.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6320635/Kidnapped-student-killed-South-Africa-didnt-cry-shout-gang-raped.html
Kidnapped student killed in South Africa bravely stopped herself from crying or shouting out as she was gang-raped after pleading with thugs to let her go once they'd 'had sex with her'

I'm sick of white humans being raped and murdered by animals. If you have a problem with animals attacking humans, you shoot the animals.

There needs to be armed white patrols in Cape Town to defend their people from their animal problem. Maybe even a little civil war wouldn't hurt.

But I meet a lot of (white) South Africans, and sadly most of them are just as weak and cucked as we are in the West.

There's no anger or rage in 'em. They've been poisoned by the liberal desire for mass white suicide.
Last Edit: 27 Oct 2018 05:06 by Truthspoon.

White Genocide 27 Oct 2018 08:02 #1226

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Saw this on Mark Collet's Twitter feed.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6320635/Kidnapped-student-killed-South-Africa-didnt-cry-shout-gang-raped.html
Kidnapped student killed in South Africa bravely stopped herself from crying or shouting out as she was gang-raped after pleading with thugs to let her go once they'd 'had sex with her'

I'm sick of white humans being raped and murdered by animals. If you have a problem with animals attacking humans, you shoot the animals.

There needs to be armed white patrols in Cape Town to defend their people from their animal problem. Maybe even a little civil war wouldn't hurt.

But I meet a lot of (white) South Africans, and sadly most of them are just as weak and cucked as we are in the West.

There's no anger or rage in 'em. They've been poisoned by the liberal desire for mass white suicide.
I had a White S.A. coworker on the rig. One day he was in my office Skyping his wife and he saw his wife being attacked by home invaders. He flew home the next day. The next hitch he was back on the rig he told us his wife had only minor injuries and she was ok. I asked if he shouldnt get some security and some guns as he lives in a remote area near Capetown. He said, No, that will only provoke them :facepalm:
bravely stopped herself from crying or shouting
This line says it all really. They are basically telling white people to stop resisting
You can't fix stupid

White Genocide 30 Nov 2018 19:38 #1227

• Flare
Rabbi: "Biological Jews behind Open Borders for White Countries"

White Genocide 30 Nov 2018 19:49 #1228

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Zorro wrote:
Yeah, the nose and one or two other defining features, definitely. Looks likes she's wearing contacts too?

The great lengths some people go just to change their features.

I think a lot of black women try and make themselves appear more white, because their men folk can't keep their filthy hands off white women. Which is one reason why a lot of black women also become very jealous and resentful of white women.

This whole fucking mess could be solved by just repatriating everybody back to their own Native Countries. In fact, that's the only real workable solution to this problem. Or at the very least have individual ethnic states. Which is also one of my proposals. Because this ''mix it up everywhere'' nonsense is clearly not working out well for any of us.

It does not matter if your black or white,

anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

More on the theme of subliminal propaganda,

INACTIVE

White Genocide 30 Nov 2018 20:39 #1229

• Truthspoon
www.thesun.co.uk/news/7850074/baby-thrashed-legs-daycare-worker-smothered-death-blankets/

Crazy nigger sheboon animal killed an 8 month white human baby.

Then she sobbed in court that she dindu and that it wasn't her fault she hadn't been properly trained on how to not murder babies.

She will be eligible for parole in 2053, and sobbed during her sentencing hearing, while telling the court how she had snapped after not being given the training or assistance needed for her job.

We need segregation. A white person should never leave a child or vulnerable fellow human in the care of dangerous and unpredictable animals.
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2018 20:46 by Truthspoon.

White Genocide 30 Nov 2018 21:04 #1230

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Flare wrote:
Rabbi: "Biological Jews behind Open Borders for White Countries"

Here is some of that propaganda, those in charge of the muses really started laying it on nice and thick from the 70's onwards,

Here we see the first generation who have grown slowly into society, what we see today is the final push to bring our spunk down to rock bottom into a system in rapid decline by design and nobody is really doing anything about it because they have lost their real life skills and wherewithall like we have never witnessed before, do we see half jews amongst their own kind.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2018 21:10 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco, Oreironstar

White Genocide 30 Nov 2018 21:29 #1231

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There are other races facing extinction far earlier than whites (hundreds of millions of people):

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Oreironstar

White Genocide 05 Dec 2018 21:37 #1232

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
There are other races facing extinction far earlier than whites (hundreds of millions of people):

Tragic, but I doubt their extinction will have the same impact on the world as the extinction of whites will have
You can't fix stupid

White Genocide 19 Dec 2018 21:28 #1233

• Flare
The plan to flood us with with Africans

White Genocide 19 Dec 2018 22:04 #1234

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Tragic, but I doubt their extinction will have the same impact on the world as the extinction of whites will have

Yea...

Gaia regularly claims it's "only a few jews" who are ruining the planet and that the rest (like himself... *cough cough*) are well adjusted, friendly goody-two-shoes jews who mean no harm whatsoever.

While in fact Gaia proves time and again with his deliberate shitposting on multiple imporant topics that it's 99,99999% of the jews who are the problem.

I mean, if you look at this topic for example which is about White genocide which is going on at an unprecedented rate through mass immigration... first Gaia denied there's white genocide going on, against all evidence put forth in the thread. And now he posts about some jungle people going extinct, like if that deserves priority over us whites. As he is downplaying what we are experiencing on a world-wide scale.

I advise anyone who isn't convinced that ALL jews are in on it to just keep reading what Gaia posts carefully, since he claims to be one of the 'good' jews.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 22:07 by Flare.

White Genocide 20 Dec 2018 01:25 #1235

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
He's protecting his meal ticket. Every Jew has a safety net provided by the Top Jews. Every Jew gets a free ride at the expense of every Gentile
You can't fix stupid

White Genocide 20 Dec 2018 20:50 #1236

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
He's protecting his meal ticket. Every Jew has a safety net provided by the Top Jews. Every Jew gets a free ride at the expense of every Gentile

I guess that's it yea.

He's expecting his tribe to win, so he can't afford posting the truth about them or otherwise he wouldn't be accepted into the gang.

So if the jews have won, he can say "look, I did my fair share in shitposting, burying the truth and destroying the gentiles and readers on this forum. Now gibs me dat!"

White Genocide 23 Dec 2018 00:18 #1237

• Flare

Jewish News Editor ‘Jokes’ About Torture & Murder of Whites, Then Sues Boer Who Criticized Him

December 22, 2018 Kyle Hunt

Daniel Friedman is the online news editor for The Citizen in South Africa. He made a music video making fun of people who think there is a genocide taking place in South Africa. Here is the original:

Before you can say, why the anger?
They’ll cut your White cock off with a panga
And hold it up and say, “That’s a beauty
I’m gonna take it home and turn it into muti”
But as the blood spurts and you start to scream
You wake up and realize it was just a stupid fucking dream

No, it’s not a dream. It’s an absolute nightmare that has been unleashed on Whites in South Africa.

The anti-Whites Communists are able to incite violence against Whites with impunity in South Africa.

I bet these people above were just “joking” like that funny jew Daniel Friedman, right?

People who have lost loved ones likely do not find the “humor” in such music videos.

Boer Willem Petzer recently brought Friedman’s music video to the attention of a lot of people around the world.

The Citizen became aware of the brewing scandal and decided to stand by their man in a recent article:

Keep in mind that Daniel is Jewish, so probably has a fair idea of what a real genocide is.

They quote Friedman, who says that Petzer is just upset that he was “exposed”:

And just for background, Willem Petzer is p***ed off with me for an article I wrote as a journalist exposing the disgusting things he and his friends post in their private racist chat groups.

Friedman then decided to sue Petzer for defaming him by misrepresenting what he was saying in his “The White Genocide” song. Here Petzer explains what is happening:

When a jew laughs about genital mutilation and murder, you better damn well pay attention, because history has shown the hell that is unleashed when they gain absolute control over a country.

www.renegadetribune.com/jewish-news-editor-jokes-about-torturing-murdering-whites-then-sues-boer-who-criticized-him/

White Genocide 23 Dec 2018 09:01 #1238

• Flare
The White Man who Snapped - Rejecting White Guilt

White Genocide 24 Dec 2018 08:51 #1239

• novum
  • Platinum Member

White Genocide 25 Dec 2018 15:42 #1240

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare