Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 11 Feb 2020 17:44 #1301

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
watching film - Horse girl - opens with woman revealing her dna results - 96 % irish - 2 % finnish 1 % russian 1% gambian - and she shrieks with joy - I'm from Africa. Oh my God.

The 1% African probably isn't even correct, as these DNA testing companies sometimes deliberately add some 'extra results', because they know it's mostly white nationalists doing these tests.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

White Genocide 11 Feb 2020 21:08 #1302

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
watching film - Horse girl - opens with woman revealing her dna results - 96 % irish - 2 % finnish 1 % russian 1% gambian - and she shrieks with joy - I'm from Africa. Oh my God.

The 1% African probably isn't even correct, as these DNA testing companies sometimes deliberately add some 'extra results', because they know it's mostly white nationalists doing these tests.

It was from a fictional film. I posted it to highlight the messaging of an anti-white agenda. I have done more than one DNA test and never had a result saying I had any African dna.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

White Genocide 24 Mar 2020 22:18 #1303

• Flare
David Goldberg's FINAL WORDS Classified docs reveal DEADLY Project Zyphr

In David Goldberg's final video before his death, he reveals two classified projects underway - Project Pogo & Project Zyphr - to stifle American free speech and the chilling plans scheduled for 2020/2021 that will result in the "extermination" of tens of millions of Americans.

On June 8th, David Goldberg passed away in his Brooklyn apartment. No cause of death was given and a cover-up began. David's friends came together to save his Youtube channel, and were able to access his floor safe and recover audio files, classified documents and other personal items.

Friends of David Goldberg will continue to compile his information and will release it after we receive legal permission to do so. At this time, the release of the classified documents may constitute a crime, so we are looking at all legal avenues to release them. We feel David's audio file should be released in the spirit of truth and free press.

Murdered for speaking out: Last words of David Goldberg warning of mass murder of Americans.

David Goldberg found dead in his New York apartment after predicting Iran War false flags.

I am just a messenger.

All credit goes to:
archive.org/details/davidgoldbergsfinalwordsclassifieddocsrevealdeadlyprojectzyphr
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2020 22:42 by Flare.

White Genocide 08 Aug 2020 06:18 #1304

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, MrAnderson

White Genocide 08 Aug 2020 10:35 #1305

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
David Goldberg's FINAL WORDS Classified docs reveal DEADLY Project Zyphr

Bitchute upload...

Bitchute Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pVV2CoVRCIZC/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Roastie

White Genocide 08 Aug 2020 15:35 #1306

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
And fuck off John Lennon.

Yes the world is run by maniacs, but he wouldn't mention the Jew.

Imagine no countries, no possessions and no religions too? which they played at the London Olympics in 2012.

His grand piano was probably worth more than some people's homes!

Imo this is a communistic song..............

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Edit the piano sold for $2.37 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Without John Lennon’s name in the title, you’d wonder how on earth this standard, faded brown, upright Steinway managed to find itself at number two on this list. The reason this piano sold for $2.37 million dollars is not only because John Lennon played its ivory keys, but it is also, in fact, the very piano that he wrote the hit song ‘Imagine’ on."

www.pianistmagazine.com/blogs/stories/the-worlds-top-5-most-expensive-pianos/

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 15:42 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

White Genocide 08 Aug 2020 21:44 #1307

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Imagine theres no hippies , its easy if you try .....

Anyway wanted to bring attention to Patriotic Alternative from the UK

Recently Laura Towler had a debate with Civic Nationalist Ricky Doolan who is also a fucking liar

Anyway I will try to upload a video link

Its a thrill ride of cuck talking points and jewish boot licking ( remember the 8 million )

8 ?

Ok then ....

twitter.com/PatAlternative/status/1292056663621591040

Laura Towler is a love , I just want to give her a big hug
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

White Genocide 08 Aug 2020 23:08 #1308

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Imagine theres no hippies , its easy if you try...

Ok then ....

1365 = 1

White Genocide 09 Aug 2020 00:08 #1309

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
novum wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Imagine theres no hippies , its easy if you try...

Ok then ....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Did you catch our very own Laura Towler in debate with British Lives Matter’s Rikki Doolan?<br><br>Here are some funny highlights if you missed out: <a href="https://t.co/MD84674mkH">https://t.co/MD84674mkH</a></p>— Patriotic Alternative (@PatAlternative) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatAlternative/status/1292056663621591040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 8, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks for putting links up Novum

That " debate " sounds like every conversation ive ever had with modern leftists of Britain

Place is stacked with them tbh

" anyone can be british "

" except you , you are a danger to this country because 8 fucking million jews , Adolf Hitler , 1930s Germany "

What a sad state of affairs

White Genocide 09 Aug 2020 00:46 #1310

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
due to increasing loss of grey matter - i may have posted this before - anyway here i go - brandon martinez (aka zion crime factory) has a bitchute channel - worth a visit - recently a series of interactions with (((progressives)) - have a laughh. ok he uses same same talking pointsbut so do they and they cant cope with his points - thats a win www.bitchute.com/channel/martinezperspective/

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

White Genocide 09 Aug 2020 01:24 #1311

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Voltaire wrote:
due to increasing loss of grey matter - i may have posted this before - anyway here i go - brandon martinez (aka zion crime factory) has a bitchute channel - worth a visit - recently a series of interactions with (((progressives)) - have a laughh. ok he uses same same talking pointsbut so do they and they cant cope with his points - thats a win www.bitchute.com/channel/martinezperspective/

They cant cope with the truth because their ideology is a fucking lie

There is no integrity , no honor , no truth with them

Its all about winning by any means necessary

To win is the only objective for them and when you scratch the surface of their faux.compassion they truly only have one.or two.goals

1. Make white.people a minority in their homelands
2. Implement communism

Thats it , thats all they have

They are like the UnderPants Gnomes from SouthPark

Step 1 : Underpants

Step 2 : ?

Step 3 : Profit

Last Edit: 09 Aug 2020 01:25 by MrAnderson.

White Genocide 10 Aug 2020 07:12 #1312

• EW
  • Fresh Member
We have to go back.

White Genocide 10 Aug 2020 08:50 #1313

• EW
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
Long before any white man thought of himself superior over those of a different colour or creed in his own country, yet also treated his own colour like they were dirt on the bottom of their shoe, find those amongst mankind and you have not a supremicist but a psychopath with cross in hand, who is confused, cares for no colour or even his own family, capture them and place them all on Christmas Island and give them a lump hammer each and leave them to their own devices, it would be interesting to see what they do next.

Why does a person wanting to live in a more homogeneous and high trust society mean that they think they're superior? Nobody is saying things were perfect before mass immigration either, but white people treating other white people badly is/was our own problem, not a problem that we imported.

White Genocide 10 Aug 2020 09:51 #1314

• EW
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
EW wrote:
exilium wrote:
Long before any white man thought of himself superior over those of a different colour or creed in his own country, yet also treated his own colour like they were dirt on the bottom of their shoe, find those amongst mankind and you have not a supremicist but a psychopath with cross in hand, who is confused, cares for no colour or even his own family, capture them and place them all on Christmas Island and give them a lump hammer each and leave them to their own devices, it would be interesting to see what they do next.

Why does a person wanting to live in a more homogeneous and high trust society mean that they think they're superior? Nobody is saying things were perfect before mass immigration either, but white people treating other white people badly is/was our own problem, not a problem that we imported.

That is what my former message said, we bite the hand that creates and then slowly remove those hands from being able to do that, for themselves, AKA China syndrome/redistribution of your worthiness.

As I have said many times we are what we create, if we create for the highest bidder who often never paid for what you made them, what does that make the makers, fools, and greedy ones at that.

Watch from 12.50 onwards

My mother worked for the Cavendish family in her single days and soon re-educated herself to their ways, she told me first we must help ourselves before we fight ourselves is her message, fighting that you see currently under way on this forum, and that is because of true ignorance of what came before.

Chipendale may have been box clever and a master at his creations, but chalked to the whores from Babylon, whilst trying to become filthy rich himself, it does not work no matter how spiritual one is, these people have no souls whatsoever and need to be put on that island with a four pound lump hammer each.

And my final message is this,

All those sitting pretty today working for a state on steroids, watch your own self and your loved ones be consumed once that state has got all it can from you, you might be sitting on a beach somewhere smiling in paradice, but it won't last believe me, don't wait to go back to the ground from whence you came with nothing left to show for it, nor anything you can leave to those who might follow you, do what is right, tell yourselves the truth and re-skill today for your tomorrows, but for all the right reasons other than greed and willful blindness.

Still want to go back now.

No need to warn me about greed. Years ago as a leftist I worked with some of the biggest hip hop artists on the planet and could easily make a tidy sum. I could only design so many pieces of "art" featuring thugs, drugs, scantily clad women and jewellery before I grew up and noticed that I was part of the problem as I was helping to promote degeneracy. I want wholesome values promoted to all groups, not just white folks. I would rather be poor but be able to sleep at night knowing that I'm not poisoning the minds of society.

Being able to re-skill for the future doesn't sound simple either. Training ourselves for the future means becoming more technologically literate as we're moving towards a more automated future, at least that is what it means to me. I'm pretty literate when it comes to tech, but I don't want to support technologies that enslave us further. I could be prototyping something in Unity for example and in the back of my head I'm asking myself whether society really needs more virtual distractions. It's hard to know if one is adding to the problems in society sometimes.

"Still want to go back now."

I would love to go back to the days when people left their front doors open, yes. I'm only in my early thirties and I have seen community trust vanish in my lifetime.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 10:03 by EW.

White Genocide 10 Aug 2020 10:16 #1315

• EW
  • Fresh Member
It's the ones that virtue signal for internet points and to look good in front of their peers that seem to be the most greedy too because it's hard to know if those folks really care or if they just do things for a reward.

I don't mind people criticizing Christians, but at least Christians are taught not to give to receive. You should give and do good deeds because it is right, not for a reward.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

White Genocide 11 Aug 2020 11:35 #1316

• EW
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:

Didn't last long.

White Genocide 11 Aug 2020 14:49 #1317

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I need to remind myself that embedding youtubes here is becoming a waste of time, particularly anything controversial etc. Music, they wont take that down (unless its stuff like mr bond or sinead mccarthy)

Downside to bitchute is their search does not work so well, I typically use a search engine to find things on there... it is difficult to find what you want sometimes on there.

That said, anytime there is a bitchute equivalent, it is a better bet, more likely to stay up and not result in forum pages with blank screens.

1365 = 1

White Genocide 11 Aug 2020 14:54 #1318

• EW
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
I need to remind myself that embedding youtubes here is becoming a waste of time, particularly anything controversial etc. Music, they wont take that down (unless its stuff like mr bond or sinead mccarthy)

Downside to bitchute is their search does not work so well, I typically use a search engine to find things on there... it is difficult to find what you want sometimes on there.

That said, anytime there is a bitchute equivalent, it is a better bet, more likely to stay up and not result in forum pages with blank screens.

On the plus side, it's a record of what is being censored. Obviously many of us here are used to things being censored, but for people that might stumble on this site it highlights what is being taken down.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2020 15:05 by EW.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

White Genocide 11 Aug 2020 19:47 #1319

• EW
  • Fresh Member

https://twitter.com/benandjerrysUK/status/1293214277621489666

Ben and Jerry's, founded by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. E.S.T.

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 01:30 #1320

• EW
  • Fresh Member
I cringe so much when I think about all the years I supported LFC. You'll never walk alone used to appeal to me as a kiddo, but these days I would rather walk alone than walk with idiots. I waited my whole life for LFC to win the EPL, but they finally win it and I couldn't give a shit. I have been losing interest in bread and circuses for the last few years, but this year I haven't watched them all season. Screw LFC and screw sportsball.

https://twitter.com/nastymutant/status/1290775667089518592

"Tapping into the 'Scouse not British' bollocks and they'll lap it up."

It all seems to be dialectic bs anyway as the top two English clubs, Man Utd and LFC are both owned by the same group that shall not be criticized, with Man Utd (the red devils) playing the role of the capitalist side and LFC playing the role of the commie side.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2020 01:42 by EW.