Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 23:23 #1321

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Quite a bit of discussion taking place about these boat crossings at the moment and the fact that Britannia Hotels are putting up these immigrants. They're also getting trips to Anfield, something many poor working class white kids with a closer connection to that football club would appreciate. I noticed they're talking about it on the DIF too. I was tempted to post about who owns Britannia Hotels and LFC/Anfield there, but pattern recognition doesn't go down well with those folks.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 23:31 #1322

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

REMEMBER US
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, EW

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 23:36 #1323

• EW
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

REMEMBER US

"we are the warriors that built this town"

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2020 23:37 by EW.

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 23:42 #1324

• EW
  • Fresh Member
A reminder that LFC's rival isn't any better:

White Genocide 12 Aug 2020 23:54 #1325

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2020 23:54 by EW.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

White Genocide 18 Aug 2020 12:01 #1326

• EW
  • Fresh Member

White Genocide 21 Aug 2020 13:46 #1327

• EW
  • Fresh Member

White Genocide 24 Aug 2020 22:43 #1328

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dr. Carol Baker on vaccine refusers: "Just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

More: www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/05/16/heres-the-solution-highly-respected-cdc-official-suggests-for-vaccine-refusers/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

White Genocide 24 Aug 2020 23:07 #1329

• novum
  • Platinum Member
bitchute vid of the above, incase/when youtube shoah's it.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

White Genocide 25 Aug 2020 00:29 #1330

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
great idea :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic

White Genocide 25 Aug 2020 02:32 #1331

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
great idea :joker:

How about we just drop her off in the congo, should be paradise for her.

1365 = 1

White Genocide 25 Aug 2020 02:54 #1332

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Dr. Carol Baker on vaccine refusers: "Just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

More: www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/05/16/heres-the-solution-highly-respected-cdc-official-suggests-for-vaccine-refusers/

She was rewarded a gold medal for that racism by (((them)))

Dr. Carol Baker Receives 2019 Albert B.((( Sabin))) Gold Medal

The 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal ceremony was made possible in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.

med.uth.edu/blog/2019/04/09/dr-carol-baker-receives-2019-albert-b-sabin-gold-medal/

"Albert Bruce Sabin (August 26, 1906 – March 3, 1993) was a Polish-American medical researcher, best known for developing the oral polio vaccine, which has played a key role in nearly eradicating the disease. In 1969–72, he served as the President of the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel. Abram Saperstejn (later Albert Sabin) was born in Białystok, Russian Empire (before and since 1918 in Poland), to Polish-Jewish parents, Jacob Saperstejn and Tillie Krugman."
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2020 02:54 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

White Genocide 25 Aug 2020 03:28 #1333

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
boots could give her the best banana award - congo also a good idea. i read a travel book - cant recall the title - author spent months in congo - totally alien world.

Truth is anti-semitic

White Genocide 21 Sep 2020 00:21 #1334

• Flare

Who Is Behind White Genocide? Start Noticing!

September 17, 2020 renegade

So many anti-White articles and books have been published that it’s impossible to keep track of them all, but there is an obvious common thread amongst the authors.

Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020 00:21 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

White Genocide 21 Sep 2020 01:57 #1335

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:

So many anti-White articles and books have been published that it’s impossible to keep track of them all, but there is an obvious common thread amongst the authors.

They are all Catholics ?

White Genocide 21 Sep 2020 05:47 #1336

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

The outright projection and inversion of truth that these people employ is staggering when you can see it

Here is an excerpt from Ignatieffs book from the image above

He was the leader of the " Liberal " party of Canada and went on to work at the George Soros founded Central European University which no doubt has churned out at least one generation of far left white hating demons

From his book :
There are two kinds of contemporary nationalism, says Ignatieff, ``civic'' and ``ethnic,'' the first based on a common perception of shared law, and the second—derived from the German romantics—based on blood kinship. With its susceptibility to race hatred, the second appears to be exploding in a world no longer stabilized by an imperial order that once held local nationalists in check.

White Genocide 21 Sep 2020 12:07 #1337

• Flare
Never a word in topics like these coming from IAAIA or Gaia... isn't that remarkable? :)

White Genocide 22 Sep 2020 18:46 #1338

• EW
  • Fresh Member
New pact to force EU countries to take more migrants from frontline nations
www.euronews.com/2020/09/21/new-eu-migration-pact-requires-member-states-to-take-more-migrants-from-frontline-nations

White Genocide 25 Sep 2020 19:43 #1339

I'm seeing more and more video clips of white people being randomly attacked by black people and it's difficult to feel that this climate of hostility towards whites that is being created through critical race theory is not playing a role in that, not to mention all the images of BLM accosting or attacking people or vehicles

It seems to me that critical race theory is not just about making black people HATE white people but is also about justifying violence against them

The narrative behind critical race theory is that the reason why black people are not represented through all areas of the economy is because white people are keeping them down through 'systemic racism'

But there's a simple reason why we can see that is false. If you look at for example sport or music black people are disproportionately represented in those areas. Meanwhile in the NHS there are many asian doctors and many black nurses. Or look at banking, big tech, media, film and psychiatry where jews dominate.

Are we saying that systemic racism works in all areas of the economy but somehow chooses not to operate in those areas?

In those areas the 'white patriarchy' has secretly decided that it likes non-whites to predominate?

That's bullcrap. The truth is that people gravitate towards certain things for example culturally a lot of asians see a career in medicine as the pinnacle of middle class achievement but if there were 'systemic racism' they would be kept out of that. Do brits smother curry houses and chinese take away with 'systemic racism'?

When i'm driving along and listen to the pop music radio stations the music is largely from the urban centres and by black people. However when i listen to traditional music in pod casts and independent media i see an entire universe of indigenous white music that is NEVER played on the radio airwaves. The talent in the trad music scene is phenomenal and yet no money or attention flows in their direction. It all flows to black people and some of their music is good but lets be honest much of the music on the radio is absolute garbage

So clearly the systemic racism there is actually AGAINST white musicians who are simply frozen out of the airwaves

But generally excepting where white people are kept out of the market by sabbatean record companies and media different ethnicities seem to excel in areas in which they are most interested in

The same false logic is applied by the marxists in their feminist narratives that argue that the reason women aren't lugging bricks around in hods on their backs around building sites is because the 'male patriarchy' is keeping them down and nothing to do with the fact that women don't want to be engaging in back breaking work and prefer instead to do admin roles in warm, dry offices!

The danger of this 'systemic racism' narrative is that it breeds a belief in the requirement of PAYBACK. The person reasons that as they are being kept down by white prejudice they are then justified in using violence against those white 'oppressors'

Now imagine how that mindset plays out if the demographics change due to MASS immigration. As whitey becomes the minority they will be persecuted and it will all be seen as 'social justice' as payback for the 'systemic racism'

So this critical race theory narrative that is breeding HATRED towards whites will lead to and IS leading to violence against whites because it appears to justify violence against whites and at the root of it all it isn't even coming from black people! Critical race theory is all coming from sabbatean intellectuals who are using black people as useful idiots to try and create a race war between whites and blacks

How do you get that message through to rampaging BLM rioters though who are completely intoxicated with anger and possessed with a seething desire for payback for perceived crimes against them?

The more non white immigrants that the sabbateans can cram into the country the more people they believe they can radicalise against whitey through critical race theory....its war by another means
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 19:56 by iamawaveofthesea.

White Genocide 26 Sep 2020 14:46 #1340

• Flare
anti white propaganda in mainstream media and education system