Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 09 Jun 2014 23:52 #21

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:
Please elaborate

Sure.

Basically, humans differ because of natural selection. Races have different strengths which they developed to suit their respective environments, and mixing waters these both down. Think of each race as an enormous family. Did you know that a mixed-race child is less genetically related to its parents than a racially-pure child? This is because a child of a single-race relationship takes both sets of its genes from the same pool, whereas a mixed-race child gets one set from two different races.

Steve Sailer writes ;
"Cavalli-Sforza's team compiled extraordinary tables depicting the "genetic distances" separating 2,000 different racial groups from each other. For example, assume the genetic distance between the English and the Danes is equal to 1.0. Then, Cavalli-Sforza has found, the separation between the English and the Italians would be about 2.5 times as large as the English-Danish difference. On this scale, the Iranians would be 9 times more distant genetically from the English than the Danish, and the Japanese 59 times greater. Finally, the gap between the English and the Bantus (the main group of sub-Saharan blacks) is 109 times as large as the distance between the English and the Danish. (The genetic distance between Japanese and Bantus is even greater.)"

In other words, a white parent will be almost as twice as closely related to a child with another white parent than a child with a black parent.. Same-race parents share more genes, because they are far more closely related as shown above, so each parent is likely to see more their genes in the offspring even if they are not passed on by them directly. All of this is why it's so much harder for mixed-race people to find blood, organ and especially bone marrow donors - they aren't purely a member of any race, and have a much lesser chance of finding a match.

For those interested, this PDF sheds some light on inclusive fitness and why all organisms are naturally attracted to mate with those most similar to itself.

A research by the University of North Carolina has even shown that those of mixed-race have been shown to suffer more from depression, insomnia and various ailments, aswell as substance abuse.

They also face a lifelong identity crisis, wondering which group they belong to (which could be a contributing factor to the results of the aforementioned study.) They have to choose one side, it's not like being half-Finnish and half-Russian, these are the same race and relatively similar. There's a whole world of difference between that and being half-white and half something else, and eventually they have to choose a side - and would you take seriously a mixed-race person, who almost invariably resemble the non-white parent in every way, who claimed to be white? White genes are very recessive when it comes to physical appearance, and someone with 1/16 African blood and 15/16 European blood can still have prominent and clear Africoid features.

From a political point of view, miscegenation on a large scale will eventually lead to the destruction of all races... ironically, killing the diversity that its proponents claim to support.

Again, I must stress that I don't believe mixed-race people have any more or less right to life than everyone else, and nor do I hate anyone - they are humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 00:50 #22

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
^Thanks for that response....

Mixed kids seem to be thriving here in the US so it's hard to say.

My next question is why should anyone take this "white genocide" you speak of seriously?

I guess the main question is what is stopping white people from having sex and creating children?

Please respond briefly....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 00:57 #23

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:
My next question is why should anyone take this "white genocide" you speak of seriously?

They don't have to, and I'm not asking them to. I'm merely presenting the facts along with my own analysis. If they care about their own race, or even if they are not white and care about human biodiversity in general, then they will take it seriously. Or, they can bury their heads in the sand and watch football and drink beer, as the Europoid race is obliterated.

I guess the main question is what is stopping white people from having sex and creating children?

Please respond briefly....

Nothing is physically stopping them, but the reasons I laid out in my OP are huge reasons towards the declining birth rate. Another thing to consider is that people, especially in the developed world are as a species becoming more and more removed and disassociated with the realities of nature. I'm also open to chemical interference in food and water, but that's not a white-specific issue.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:02 #24

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
For the sake of my question, let's assume that a white genocide is the aim.

What, in practical terms, would you suggest was done to remedy it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:12 #25

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
I guess the main question is what is stopping white people from having sex and creating children?

Please respond briefly....

Nothing is physically stopping them.[/quote]

If nothing is physically stopping them like you say what is the excuse for white people NOT having sex with each other and creating children?

I got lost in your OP so I'm asking for another brief explanation please.

I'm trying to understand where your coming from in summary.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:34 #26

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Jagged Hope wrote:
For the sake of my question, let's assume that a white genocide is the aim.

What, in practical terms, would you suggest was done to remedy it?

Put simply, reverse everything I described in my OP where I talked about "methods". To do this would require a government that actually cares about its own people, which I don't think any white nation in the world currently has. How you would go about getting one of those is a completely different question that I think most of us on this forum would like a good answer to. The first step would be to realise that most people are sheep and are easily led, and so need to be led in the right direction for once, as opposed to the road to Hell we're currently on. Such a government would need to address and break the liberal, cultural Marxist programming that has been inflicted upon most people without them even realising it, and free the people from their mental shackles and this is crucial. For as long as people (women especially, but men too) see family and children as "boring" and "oppressive" things cannot get better.

Allow me to quote myself. I said this to Thoreau in another thread, about something else, but the solution is the same because all these issues all go back to the same thing - the subversion and corruption of Europe for nefarious gain.

Seaic wrote:
Kill it at its source. Remove the illegal Z.O.G plutocrats that infest Europa (and their masters) and promote everything that is going wrong in our countries, and then replace them with folkish, nationalist governments who put the health and well-being of the nation above all. Such governments would immediately set about stopping the rot and putting us back on track, whilst prosecuting the saboteurs, criminals and ruffians who have bought this upon us. Simple and easy really.

It's still a salvageable situation, but it can't go on much longer before we pass the point of no return. White genocide is connected to the larger political struggles we are all facing to regain control of our own countries, and if there's one thing I've learned is that it's no good focusing just on specific issues - they all come from the same root, and must be tackled as one. To win one fight is to win them all, and conversely, to lose one fight is to lose them all, too because it's all interconnected.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:34 #27

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:
If nothing is physically stopping them like you say what is the excuse for white people NOT having sex with each other and creating children?

I got lost in your OP so I'm asking for another brief explanation please.

I'm trying to understand where your coming from in summary.

It's difficult to explain in brief because it's a complex issue. It would be much easier and much more straightforward to discuss if it were a violent genocide rather than a demographic one.

The reasons the white birth rate is so low are because of the reasons I outlined in my OP, and even there I only touched on the surfaces. You need to be able to understand each of the things I labelled as "methods", and only then can you grasp the bigger picture. There is no reason white people cannot physically create more babies, and I've never said there is. The reasons are more psychological and are being inflicted upon the people with various, clever and coordinated attacks on nations such as feminism, promotion of hedonism and enslavement to base desires, the rubbishing of the traditional family structure, promiscuity, abortion, contraception and perhaps most crucially, the disassociation of sex from fertility and children. There are others, too, but you asked for a brief explanation and so I've tried to be as brief as I can.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 01:34 by Seaic. Reason: formatting
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:44 #28

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
Seaic wrote:

Put simply, reverse everything I described in my OP where I talked about "methods". To do this would require a government that actually cares about its own people, which I don't think any white nation in the world currently has. How you would go about getting one of those is a completely different question that I think most of us on this forum would like a good answer to. .

That would be a great thread. Do you think that any nation, white or otherwise, has one of these?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:47 #29

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Seaic wrote:
There is no reason white people cannot physically create more babies, and I've never said there is. The reasons are more psychological and are being inflicted upon the people with various, clever and coordinated attacks on nations such as feminism, promotion of hedonism and enslavement to base desires, the rubbishing of the traditional family structure, promiscuity, abortion, contraception and perhaps most crucially, the disassociation of sex from fertility and children. There are others, too, but you asked for a brief explanation and so I've tried to be as brief as I can.

If there is no reason why we as white people can't have sex with each other and create children I honestly can't take this "white genocide" stuff seriously because it sounds like excuses and I say that respectively.

Blacks & Asians don't make up excuses about living in 3rd world poverty and having to deal with starvation they still have sex and create children. So how can you honestly make excuses for low birthrates in white people?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:50 #30

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Jagged Hope wrote:

That would be a great thread. Do you think that any nation, white or otherwise, has one of these?

I think you'd enjoy reading a thread I made a few weeks ago about Bhutan, which I'll link you to. It has a short video which I found very interesting. Here it is.

Aside from that... Syria, Iran and I can't think of many more. It's difficult to know because while some governments may be well-meaning, they may have their hands tied behind their back by "forces unknown" who really call the shots.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Jagged Hope

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 01:59 #31

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:

If there is no reason why we as white people can't have sex with each other and create children I honestly can't take this "white genocide" stuff seriously because it sounds like excuses and I say that respectively.

Don't take it seriously, then, but it's happening and the facts back me up. It's not excuses at all, what am I trying to excuse?

Blacks & Asians don't make up excuses about living in 3rd world poverty and having to deal with starvation they still have sex and create children. So how can you honestly make excuses for low birthrates in white people?

I'm not "making excuses". You make it sound like white people are somehow the perpetrators of a crime, when infact they are the ones being transgressed upon. "Making excuses" implies that I am ashamed of the truth and am somehow trying to hide or distort it, and if that were the case why would I make a thread highlighting it?

Blacks and Asians aren't subjected to cultural Marxism and feminism. They also have a firm grasp on the consequences of sex and what it means, contraception is restricted and so is abortion. Having a family isn't seen as oppressive, it's rightly seen as natural and good. They cooperate fully with their natural state just like we used to do in Europe until the social engineers got their claws in. To an African or an Asian, having a high-flying career and a big house with a fancy car, whilst living a lavish lifestyle isn't seen as the ultimate and only form of fulfilment, and in a culture where drinking and partying is frowned upon and discouraged that's hardly likely to take root. They're far more attached to the important things in life, which we used to be here until cultural Marxism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:22 #32

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Seaic wrote:
Making excuses" implies that I am ashamed of the truth and am somehow trying to hide or distort it, and if that were the case why would I make a thread highlighting it?

Blacks and Asians aren't subjected to cultural Marxism and feminism. They also have a firm grasp on the consequences of sex and what it means, contraception is restricted and so is abortion. Having a family isn't seen as oppressive, it's rightly seen as natural and good. They cooperate fully with their natural state just like we used to do in Europe until the social engineers got their claws in. To an African or an Asian, having a high-flying career and a big house with a fancy car, whilst living a lavish lifestyle isn't seen as the ultimate and only form of fulfilment, and in a culture where drinking and partying is frowned upon and discouraged that's hardly likely to take root. They're far more attached to the important things in life, which we used to be here until cultural Marxism.

I don t understand how you can sit behind your computer right now and make up excuses for why white people are not having sex and creating more children...

I really don't because there is no excuse....

There is a simple solution to this problem you speak of...

The solution is white people have sex and create children.

If white people don't want to have sex with each other and create children then we as white people don't deserve to survive.

Blacks, Mexicans , Asians ect, don't make excuses they simply have sex and create children and will not be stopped by cultural Marxism, poverty or any other excuses anyone can think of for not having sex.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:33 #33

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:

I don t understand how you can sit behind your computer right now and make up excuses for why white people are not having sex and creating more children...

I really don't because there is no excuse....

If you don't want to read the thread properly and try and understand it, and would rather just sit here saying "excuse" to everything I say, that's your prerogative.

There is a simple solution to this problem you speak of...

The solution is white people have sex and create children.

Well, duh...

If white people don't want to have sex with each other and create children then we as white people don't deserve to survive.

Agreed. I am trying to attack the reasons why they don't "want" to do this... do you think it's natural? Do you not consider that it could be because of malignant outside influences? What species, ever, has decided to wipe itself out? Why should this branch of the homo sapiens sapiens species be any different? It's not about "not wanting" to continue the race, it's about manipulation.

Blacks, Mexicans , Asians ect, don't make excuses they simply have sex and create children and will not be stopped by cultural Marxism, poverty or any other excuses anyone can think of for not having sex.

Stop using the word excuse. I'm not making an excuse. An excuse implies, in this context, that white people have done something bad or evil and that I am apologising for it. I'm trying to expose the reasons why the white race is being wiped off the face of the Earth. Please show me evidence of cultural Marxism in existence in Mexico, Asia or Africa to anywhere near the same extent it is in Europe and the Western world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Timesarrow, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:37 #34

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Group That Listed ‘Pitfalls Of Working With White People’ Received DOJ Grants

Read more: dailycaller.com/2014/05/20/group-that-listed-pitfalls-of-working-with-white-people-received-doj-grants/#ixzz34CDsUAqg
An organization that published a list of 29 “Pitfalls of Working With White People” that was circulated at a diversity conference earlier this year received hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants from the U.S. Department of Justice, the Daily Caller has learned.

Beyond Diversity Resource Center, based in New Jersey, is listed as a partner organization for the White Privilege Conference which was held in Madison, Wisc. in March.

One of the “pitfalls” listed on the Center’s pamphlet, published by the website Progressives Today, is that white people “ask stupid questions”.

The diversity group, which claims that it “works to build a society that honors individuals because of their cultural differences”, wrote on the pamphlet that whites “benefit financially off the backs of people of color.”

White people “are arrogant”, they “say something stupid” and “get too friendly too fast,” the diversity center’s pamphlet claims.

The organization has published several books on diversity and racism including “The Anti-Racist Cookbook” and “The Great White Elephant”. They also lead educational seminars and workshops throughout the country.

And an increasing share of their funding has come from the federal government – mainly the U.S. Department of Justice.

In fiscal year 2011, the center received a $250,000 grant from the Office on Violence Against Women, which falls under the DOJ.
10 Bad Golf Habits You Need to Break ASAPRevolution Golf
Discover What Few Golfers Know About Hitting A Golf Ball Lik…Graves Golf
No Way These Celebrities Are 60-Plus!AARP
6 Stars Who Are Surprisingly Not AmericanPOPnHOP
by Taboola
Sponsored Content

In Aug. 2012, they received a $249,479 grant from the Office for Victims of Crimes to conduct “National field-generated training, technical assistance, and demonstration noncompetitive continuation projects.”

According to the DOJ’s 2012 program plan, Beyond Diversity Resource Center partnered with the school of social work at Rutgers University on a “demonstration project” that involved providers of victim services from across the country.

“The center will implement organizational development strategies with the participating organizations, offer relevant diversity training, and develop organizational protocols in an effort to enhance LGBTQ victim services,” according to the DOJ’s planning document.

And in June 2013, Robin Parker, the group’s executive director, co-hosted an online discussion on “Incorporating LGBTQ Victims’ Needs into Mainstream Victim Services” for the Office for Victims of Crime, another sub-unit of the DOJ.

It is unclear if any of the funding from those programs overlapped. Parker did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment. Likewise, the Department of Justice did not respond to a request for comment.

The Center’s grants have increased substantially over the past several years.

They received nearly $325,000 in government grants between July 2012 and June 2013, according to their 2012 Form 990. In the year ended June 2012, the Center received just over $147,000. In the prior two years, the center received no government grants while receiving smaller grants in the years before that.

The White Privilege Conference, which partnered with the Beyond Diversity group, has been exposed recently for some of the statements made by conference attendees.

“The longer you are in the tea party, the more racist you become,” said one speaker at the conference, whose statements were captured by conservatives outlets who infiltrated the event.
Tags: Beyond Diversity Resource Center, Department of Justice, White Privilege Conference

Read more: dailycaller.com/2014/05/20/group-that-listed-pitfalls-of-working-with-white-people-received-doj-grants/#ixzz34CE0eqIg
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:51 #35

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Seaic wrote:

Agreed. I am trying to attack the reasons why they don't "want" to do this... do you think it's natural? Do you not consider that it could be because of malignant outside influences? What species, ever, has decided to wipe itself out? Why should this branch of the homo sapiens sapiens species be any different? It's not about "not wanting" to continue the race, it's about manipulation.

Blacks, Mexicans , Asians ect, don't make excuses they simply have sex and create children and will not be stopped by cultural Marxism, poverty or any other excuses anyone can think of for not having sex.

Stop using the word excuse. I'm not making an excuse. An excuse implies, in this context, that white people have done something bad or evil and that I am apologising for it. I'm trying to expose the reasons why the white race is being wiped off the face of the Earth. Please show me evidence of cultural Marxism in existence in Mexico, Asia or Africa to anywhere near the same extent it is in Europe and the Western world.

Personally I know for fact that white people here in America are having plenty of sex and creating lots children regardless of the statistics you posted.

With that being said I would still like to hear you explain how cultural Marxism is causing white people to have less children.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:52 #36

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
newobserveronline.com/the-extermination-of-whites-in-europe-we-are-the-last-3-german-children-in-our-school/

The Extermination of Whites in Europe: “We Are the Last 3 German Children in Our School.”
Posted by TNO Staff— on July 31, 2013 40 Comments

3h343-bildThere are now only three German children left in the Jens-Nydahl-Grundschule in Kreuzberg, Berlin—a shocking demonstration of how Europe is being ethnically cleansed by Third World immigration.

A story in the Bild magazine on the development was headlined: “We are the last 3 German children in our German school. The rest are Muslims.”

Kreuzberg in Berlin has long been a destination for Turkish immigration into the German capital, and now the inevitable point has been reached where Germans have been ethnically cleansed from that part of the city.

In the playground Talina (11), Svenja (11) and Jason (9) can’t understand a word. Because, here, their classmates only speak Turkish and Arabic, the Bild article continued.

Here 99 percent of the 313 pupils have an immigrant (Muslim) background. For 285 of those, the parents receive financial support from the state.

Talina is in the 6th year. “When she first went to school, she could read and write her first words. Her fellow pupils couldn’t say ‘Thank you’, ‘Please’ or ‘Good morning’,” says her mother Mara M. (45).

The German children are teased about being ‘pork eaters’. Her classmate Svenja: “I wish there were more pupils who could speak my language.” Jason’s mother says: “It’s not good that there are so few German children at the school.”

A teacher was quoted by Bild as saying: “We have tried in vain to get Germans in the school. Now we’re concentrating on the clientele that we have. In the canteen, there is no more pork.”

Kreuzberg is now the largest Turkish city outside of Turkey and is known as “Kleine Istanbul” (Little Istanbul).

According to Berlin government statistics, 90 percent of the inhabitants of certain areas of Kreuzberg live below the poverty level and subsist on taxpayer handouts—making a mockery of the liberal claim that immigration into Europe is needed to “keep the pension system and economy running.”
The Extermination of the White Race: 69% of School Children in London Are Non-white
The Extermination of the White Race in Norway
Insane Liberals Blame Whites for Ethnic Cleansing of Brits
“We live in France, but with the Rules of Saudi Arabia”—FN Lead
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 03:03 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 02:57 #37

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:
Personally I know for fact that white people here in America are having plenty of sex and creating lots children regardless of the statistics you posted.

The statistics contradict you. It may well be that in your locale this is the case, but the birth rate for the United States as a whole is below replacement levels at 1.89.

With that being said I would still like to hear you explain how cultural Marxism is causing white people to have less children.

Then you'll have to read the original post, which you've already admitted to not doing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 10:57 #38

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Seaic wrote:
.......... wrote:

I don t understand how you can sit behind your computer right now and make up excuses for why white people are not having sex and creating more children...

I really don't because there is no excuse....

If you don't want to read the thread properly and try and understand it, and would rather just sit here saying "excuse" to everything I say, that's your prerogative.

There is a simple solution to this problem you speak of...

The solution is white people have sex and create children.

Well, duh...

If white people don't want to have sex with each other and create children then we as white people don't deserve to survive.

Agreed. I am trying to attack the reasons why they don't "want" to do this... do you think it's natural? Do you not consider that it could be because of malignant outside influences? What species, ever, has decided to wipe itself out? Why should this branch of the homo sapiens sapiens species be any different? It's not about "not wanting" to continue the race, it's about manipulation.

Blacks, Mexicans , Asians ect, don't make excuses they simply have sex and create children and will not be stopped by cultural Marxism, poverty or any other excuses anyone can think of for not having sex.

Stop using the word excuse. I'm not making an excuse. An excuse implies, in this context, that white people have done something bad or evil and that I am apologising for it. I'm trying to expose the reasons why the white race is being wiped off the face of the Earth. Please show me evidence of cultural Marxism in existence in Mexico, Asia or Africa to anywhere near the same extent it is in Europe and the Western world.

Your "reasons" are excuses, no white people with courage will buy into your theory on manipulation.

Please explain yourself because this is the most ridiculous thread i ever read.

Making excuses for white people not having enough sex, are you kidding me?

Meanwhile millions of Africans starve to death every year yet they never give up.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 11:12 by ...........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 11:08 #39

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Seaic wrote:

Stop using the word excuse. I'm not making an excuse. An excuse implies, in this context, that white people have done something bad or evil and that I am apologising for it. I'm trying to expose the reasons why the white race is being wiped off the face of the Earth. Please show me evidence of cultural Marxism in existence in Mexico, Asia or Africa to anywhere near the same extent it is in Europe and the Western world.

Only a white person with no courage would use cultural Marxism as an excuse for white people not having enough sex.

I live in the suburbs of America where white people are having plenty of sex and creating babies all day every day.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 12:32 #40

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
.......... wrote:
Seaic wrote:
.......... wrote:

I don t understand how you can sit behind your computer right now and make up excuses for why white people are not having sex and creating more children...

I really don't because there is no excuse....

If you don't want to read the thread properly and try and understand it, and would rather just sit here saying "excuse" to everything I say, that's your prerogative.

There is a simple solution to this problem you speak of...

The solution is white people have sex and create children.

Well, duh...

If white people don't want to have sex with each other and create children then we as white people don't deserve to survive.

Agreed. I am trying to attack the reasons why they don't "want" to do this... do you think it's natural? Do you not consider that it could be because of malignant outside influences? What species, ever, has decided to wipe itself out? Why should this branch of the homo sapiens sapiens species be any different? It's not about "not wanting" to continue the race, it's about manipulation.

Blacks, Mexicans , Asians ect, don't make excuses they simply have sex and create children and will not be stopped by cultural Marxism, poverty or any other excuses anyone can think of for not having sex.

Stop using the word excuse. I'm not making an excuse. An excuse implies, in this context, that white people have done something bad or evil and that I am apologising for it. I'm trying to expose the reasons why the white race is being wiped off the face of the Earth. Please show me evidence of cultural Marxism in existence in Mexico, Asia or Africa to anywhere near the same extent it is in Europe and the Western world.

Your "reasons" are excuses, no white people with courage will buy into your theory on manipulation.

Please explain yourself because this is the most ridiculous thread i ever read.

Making excuses for white people not having enough sex, are you kidding me?

Meanwhile millions of Africans starve to death every year yet they never give up.

Seaic has explained himself, extremely well, extremely clearly, and backed up by excellent research. Your contribution to this thread is nothing but tedious, inane whining because you either can't be bothered to, or simply are not capable of, reading and digesting what he's written.

The fact you think whatever infinitesimally small section of humanity you personally know trumps nationally and internationally compiled statistics by official bodies is hilarious, as are your repeated declarations that white people "aren't having enough sex". They're having plenty, as the OP documented. In case you hadn't realised, our society has quite a few ways of ensuring sex doesn't lead to babies and that was the whole POINT.

If you're going to continue to contribute to this thread, please have the courtesy to read the entire OP, and if you can't understand it, then please stop cluttering up the thread, as this is a very interesting area of discussion and I would like to see more worthwhile respondents get a chance to comment and not be drowned out by you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic, Macdon
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.