Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 21:37 #61

Avacyn wrote:

Then what - in your opinion - is the correct definition of "White European," if I may ask?

Obviously it can range from fairly dark tan to completely pale & ginger. Basically, it's a generalisation that only means something to people who really want it to.... and apparently according to Seaic, is now nothing to do with the colour of skin. :roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 21:38 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hotandbothered

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 21:40 #62

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
So, I share my experience that people who hate white people refer to Nordic peoples as "barbarian savages" and unrelated to the "superior" Mediterranean peoples, as though Mediterraneans are not white, and that makes me the one implying racism? :larf:

Your link proves nothing, either - simply that the more closely related races are more similar to each other than the ones more distantly related. Which is hardly surprising.

Also, I said that race isn't just about skin colour, not that it has nothing to do with it. It's a factor and not the be all and end all. Again, are albino Africans white? No.

Think what you like. I simply won't interact with you, seeing as you claim race is just about skin colour then it's obvious you've got nothing useful or interesting to say.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 21:42 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 21:59 #63

Seaic wrote:
So, I share my experience that people who hate white people refer to Nordic peoples as "barbarian savages" and unrelated to the "superior" Mediterranean peoples, as though Mediterraneans are not white, and that makes me the one implying racism? :larf:

Er no, I'm saying it is irrelevant to your implication.... which is racist regardless of this continuous alleged abuse you receive for your skin colour - which I strongly suspect is non-existent, but typical of the persecution complex you seem to have.
Your link proves nothing, either - simply that the more closely related races are more similar to each other than the ones more distantly related. Which is hardly surprising.

It's saying that there isn't always grounds to categorically state significant difference and in fact there are significant similarities...
which renders your idea that it is some determining factor bollox.
Also, I said that race isn't just about skin colour, not that it has nothing to do with it. It's a factor and not the be all and end all. Again, are albino Africans white? No.
Think what you like. I simply won't interact with you, seeing as you claim race is just about skin colour then it's obvious you've got nothing useful or interesting to say.

I'm saying it's a far more complex subject than the one you have outlined and you have used your own system of classification as if it's about who you'd actually prefer to be associated with.... such as Jews or gypsies. Don't talk to me.... my benefit.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:07 #64

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
What will you be when you are grown up, Android Replicant, or in your next life?
Again a system minion, copying and pasting nothing but system propaganda
protected by system laws again?

:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:14 #65

endless wibble wrote:
What will you be when you are grown up, Android Replicant, or in your next life?
Again a system minion, copying and pasting nothing but system propaganda
protected by system laws again?

:joker:

Being grown up I don't see the differences between races as something of significant importance but something that is usually based on sweeping generalisations.... which isn't logic. Let me know when you master it then we can talk.

This idea that it's me who is a 'system minion' whilst you profess love for a totalitarian kiddie shagging dictator is quite staggering.... and as usual, based on your own stupidity & mental failing.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:20 #66

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Some people are so preoccupied about posting about race....
The thing that separates humans from apes, the main difference is brain.

So because it's the brain that makes humans unique from primates & other beasts then it's brain that we need to discuss.

I see my 'race' my 'kin' as those who think like me, they share my values and interests, they may share a common agreement of how to judge situations and responses, it does not matter what they look like, either to the naked eye nor to the microscope, I will view them as my race.

What you lot are doing except for' ........'. and 'AR' are using your eyes to judge race rather than your brains.

You're clogging this place up with your white supremacy agenda, which is why it's obvious that your comments on the ''Rise of Hitler-loving National Action group who want to 'ethnically cleanse' the UK '' thread are motivated thus.
:facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 22:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hotandbothered

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:21 #67

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Android Replicant wrote:

Being grown up I don't see the differences between races as something of significant importance but something that is usually based on sweeping generalisations.... which isn't logic. Let me know when you master it then we can talk.

This idea that it's me who is a 'system minion' whilst you profess love for a totalitarian kiddie shagging dictator is quite staggering.... and as usual, based on your own stupidity & mental failing.


I tend to think that it might be in your genes, Android Replicant, that you can't do other
but be a submissive minion of the system that feeds you.

But maybe I am wrong and your are just trained well,
from early childhood on,
to be a minion of tptb ..... who feed you ..... poor thing!


:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 22:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:23 #68

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Some people are so preoccupied about posting about race....
The thing that separates humans form apes, the main difference is brain.

So because it's the brain that makes humans unique from primates & other beasts then it's brain that we need to discuss.

I see my 'race' my 'kin' as those who think like me, they share my values and interests, they may share a common agreement of how to judge situations and responses, it does not matter what they look like, either to the naked eye nor to the microscope, I will view them as my race.

What you lot are doing except for' ........'. and 'AR' are using your eyes to judge race rather than your brains.

You're clogging this place up with your white supremacy agenda, which is why it's obvious that your comments on the ''Rise of Hitler-loving National Action group who want to 'ethnically cleanse' the UK '' thread are motivated thus.
:facepalm:

Good for you. You have no interest in the subject matter. In which case, do not post about it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:33 #69

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:

Being grown up I don't see the differences between races as something of significant importance but something that is usually based on sweeping generalisations.... which isn't logic. Let me know when you master it then we can talk.

This idea that it's me who is a 'system minion' whilst you profess love for a totalitarian kiddie shagging dictator is quite staggering.... and as usual, based on your own stupidity & mental failing.


I tend to think that it might be in your genes, Android Replicant, that you can't do other
but be a submissive minion of the system that feeds you.

But maybe I am wrong and your are just trained well,
from early childhood on,
to be a minion of tptb ..... who feed you ..... poor thing!


:joker:

Off topic trolling.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:34 #70

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Seaic wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Some people are so preoccupied about posting about race....
The thing that separates humans from apes, the main difference is brain.

So because it's the brain that makes humans unique from primates & other beasts then it's brain that we need to discuss.

I see my 'race' my 'kin' as those who think like me, they share my values and interests, they may share a common agreement of how to judge situations and responses, it does not matter what they look like, either to the naked eye nor to the microscope, I will view them as my race.

What you lot are doing except for' ........'. and 'AR' are using your eyes to judge race rather than your brains.

You're clogging this place up with your white supremacy agenda, which is why it's obvious that your comments on the ''Rise of Hitler-loving National Action group who want to 'ethnically cleanse' the UK '' thread are motivated thus.
:facepalm:

Good for you. You have no interest in the subject matter. In which case, do not post about it.

And you are incredibly interested in it, thus it takes over your ability to view anything but subjectively, I shall post about that instead :up:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 22:51 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:51 #71

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Seaic wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
.
This topic needs proper consideration and contemplation. I will ponder, and try to produce an intelligent, reasoned thought upon this thread.

Thank you, Avacyn. I look forward to your thoughts! :)

I confess surprise at your eagerness. I will try to produce something meaningful.

Elements have surfaced that goes with what it is I have held as an opinion for several years. due to the processes of Natural Selection, and thus Evolution, there are now a number of different human sub-species and species in this planet. This has occurred because some of our ancient ancestors left Africa and travelled to other places to live and exist. As a consequence, they had to interract and respond to area specific problems and situations. this then translated into genetic variation, mutation and adaptation. Over time, these variations grew more significant.

No single species is superiour to the other; they are all designed to be the best answer to their local environment.

I have been concerned about mixed race pairings, and thus offspring, because it reduces genetic variability. If there was a great planetary catastrophe tomorrow, there is a chance for humanity to survive, as one group might well have the right genes to respond to the disaster. Given that we are now going through such upheaval and change, the blending of genes is frightening. We might lose something special for humanity to continue existing at all.

That said, even if all the race were blended into one, you would still, in a matter of a few generations, start to gain differentiations. They would need to constantly shuttle people about generationally to prevent it. But that again would likely breed differences that they cannot control.

Ultimately, they are fast running out of time. Too many people are gaining awareness, and humans can never be predicted with complete accuracy. I foresee the Law of Unforeseen Consequences coming into play. Or possible the Ewok Effect.

It is still something to worry about, but knowledge is power. And if the masses have been turned into sheep, then who plays shepherd? They cannot control the whole flock, and once you lead one, others follow.

Hope this helps.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 22:55 #72

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Android Replicant wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Then what - in your opinion - is the correct definition of "White European," if I may ask?

Obviously it can range from fairly dark tan to completely pale & ginger. Basically, it's a generalisation that only means something to people who really want it to.... and apparently according to Seaic, is now nothing to do with the colour of skin. :roll:

That is a poor answer. How do you define 'fairly dark tan' from 'quite dark tan'? And that is ignoring a whole range of genetic variances that occur as well. It will be genetic predisposition to certain foods, greater ability to cope with cold or wet or heat, an ability to move well in more mountainous regions... Colour of skin is going to be one rather miniscule aspect to the overall defining description.

You illogic bewilders me.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 23:10 #73

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Back on topic...

.......... wrote:
Very good post i can't deny your points on contraception & abortion.

You bring up an interesting point about the Catholic Church and Ireland having the highest European birth rate.

So my question to you is do you think solely the Catholic Church is the reason Ireland has the highest European birth rate?

I ask this because here in America the Irish seem to be really thriving also and it might be more than the Catholic Church.

Living on the East Coast of America there is a very strong sense of Irish pride here in the cities and suburbs.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/

^Here in the US the Irish-American population is seven times larger than all of Ireland combined.

How much of that is due to the Irish once living in poverty and having to overcome the British monarchy?

Seaic i'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.

My mistake, I got muddled up. It's not the highest - France (another Catholic country) and the Faroe Islands are. Ireland is 3rd, but your questions are still valid.

I'm Irish, ethnically, myself (parents), so I can offer an insight. I'm well aware that the Irish diaspora across the world is far, far bigger than the population of Ireland itself. I'm not sure on the exact figures, but I think it's something like 12 times? This is because of the Great Famine, where Ireland's population dropped by 25% (and it still hasn't reached pre-Famine levels).

Older people in Ireland are very traditional and usually quite strongly Catholic, much more so than their counterparts here in Britain, though as with all rules there are exceptions. Abortion is only legal there if the mother's life is under threat, and the laws were loosened slightly in 2013. Ireland and Irish culture is heavily influenced by the Roman Catholic Church, more so than most countries.

I don't think the Catholic Church is the sole reason, I think that would be oversimplifying things too much, but without a doubt it's a major factor when it comes to Ireland having a high birth-rate relative to other European countries (it's still below replacement levels though). Another possible factor could be that, outside of the big towns, the whole partying culture of drinking and casual sex hasn't really taken off. Many areas in Ireland are still quite rural and "backwards", especially when compared to other Western European countries. I know people in Ireland who have never been more than a few miles from their homes, and still retain values from a world that sadly is now being crushed under the wheels of cosmopolitanism and consumerist culture. These sorts of people will usually have only one sexual partner in their lives, have no abortions and won't use contraception, and the stereotypical big Irish family is the result.

Of course, none of this applies to the towns and cities, which are just like most others in the West. The birth-rate is low because most of the population live in towns and cities now, but it's also higher than most of Europe because of the strong, rural backbone of the country that still exists.

I'm not sure the War of Independence has much to do with it, because by all accounts things were the same before then as they are now, with regards to attitudes towards sex and liberalism in general.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, .........., Return of Zorro, Avacyn

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 23:12 #74

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Very good post Avacyn, and one I shall provide a reply to in due course.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 23:39 #75

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
wolfy wrote:
Friday wrote:
Talmudic / AshkeNAZI jews. Once they secured England as their island base - the Grand Plan was written up. John Dee . adviser to Eliz.1 got the foot hold after their expulsion - but it was Cromwell who let them back in as re-payment for financial backing in the Civil War and the beheading of Charles 1 in 1649 - and of course their infiltration,destruction by loans and usury where ever they went.

Where do the Monarchies fit into this?

Most in Europe are Christian, If I am not Mistaken, why would they let Jews infiltrate and take over, with a view to destroying everything that they own.

Also, what is the ultimate endgame of this plan?
This topic probably warrants a thread entirely on its own. I'll share my views on this but don't want to derail the thread off from Seaic's brilliant OP. In relation to the european monarchies they broadly fall into two camps historically. Those who aligned themselves with the Church, and those who sought Jewish money to fund imperialist expansion and funding for their war effort.

Spain in the 1400s / 1500s enjoyed the highest standard of living of any people in history, due to the imperialist expansion in South America. The Spanish monarchy was intrinsically linked with the Church. The monarchy was the western arm of the Hapsburg empire. Sephardim Jews though were strong in the Iberian Peninsula, and practising their sick child sacrificial practices from Temple times. For that and other reasons Queen Isabella expelled the Jews from Spain. The Inquisition was established to facilitate that. Many Jews went underground and adopted Christianity to save their skin. The Spanish called them marranos, or pigs. Marranos are crypto-Jews, another religion on the surface but secretly practising Judaism in private and aligned to achieve goals for Jewry.

The Jesuits were established by Ignacio Loyolla, and others, as the Church body to out the heretics. Loyolla came from a marrano family, as did most other original Jesuits. Benjamin Disraeli's biography evidences this, with his statement that "most of the original Jesuits were Jews". That is typical Jewish practice to sit on both sides, and also to have infiltrated the body established to rid an area of them. The Jesuits assisted marranos to leave Spain. They headed north to Holland where Jewish traders had a hold in Amsterdam.

The Reformation then ensued. The Reformation is true hegelian dialectic. Marranos such as John Calvin led the charge to create a schism in the Church with the aim of destroying it from within. There was a lot of reason for people to be critical of the Catholic Church because of the power it held and for its uncompromising attitude to upholding its beliefs. However, Jewish publishers turned the Inquisition into the holocaust of the 1400s and the Catholic Church into the NSDAP of the time. As few as 10,000 may have died during the Inquisition. Jews hated a group standing up to them and expelling them. They sought retribution. Which continues up until today with the Jewish owned media highlighting as much child abuse from within the Catholic Church as possible, without highlighting actual evidence that abuse within the Church is half that of within the Anglican Church (on a per capita base) nor that the Church was heavily infiltrated by Jews following Vatican II in the 1960s - again, with the aim of destroying it. 400 years of retribution continues still today.

The Reformation led to the Dutch and British monarchies borrowing heavily from Jews to fund their imperialist expansion. Jewish traders saw to these nations establishing the slave trade in the Caribbean. The Dutch and British monarchies were enslaved to Jewish usury and had to toe the line or perish.

Jewish money funded both sides of the Napoleonic Wars, and the Jewish infiltration of the freemason movement was behind the French Revolution in the 1780s. Non-aligned monarchies were then toppled, one by one.

1. The House of Bourbon - French Revolution
2. The Hapsburgs - WWI
3. The Romanovs - Bolshevik Revolution

The remaining monarchies are those which are Jewish aligned and compliant. The House of David in England being the strongest, then the Dutch. They are just mere puppets nowadays.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 23:44 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn, Macdon

White Genocide 10 Jun 2014 23:44 #76

Avacyn wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Then what - in your opinion - is the correct definition of "White European," if I may ask?

Obviously it can range from fairly dark tan to completely pale & ginger. Basically, it's a generalisation that only means something to people who really want it to.... and apparently according to Seaic, is now nothing to do with the colour of skin. :roll:

That is a poor answer. How do you define 'fairly dark tan' from 'quite dark tan'? And that is ignoring a whole range of genetic variances that occur as well. It will be genetic predisposition to certain foods, greater ability to cope with cold or wet or heat, an ability to move well in more mountainous regions... Colour of skin is going to be one rather miniscule aspect to the overall defining description.

You illogic bewilders me.

So basically, it's entirely vague. Thanks for backing up my assertions.

If you'd actually pointed out anything illogical that would help.
hth
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hotandbothered

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 03:19 #77

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Android Replicant wrote:
Er no, I'm saying it is irrelevant to your implication.... which is racist regardless of this continuous alleged abuse you receive for your skin colour - which I strongly suspect is non-existent, but typical of the persecution complex you seem to have.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk to you on this thread again, but I've just found an old comment directed at me a few weeks ago from a Chinese commie racist ;



And now I have cleared my name from your implications of lies, I really shan't be addressing you on this thread again from this point.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 05:35 #78

Seaic wrote:

First of all I think it would be prudent to explain, in detailed terms, what exactly the white race is and who falls into it, to avoid any confusion or ambiguity. Below, I have taken a map and coloured Europe in blue

The terms "white" and "European" are, in this context, synonymous. Though there is some disagreement amongst scholars and anthropologists about particulars, it's broadly agreed that "white" means all white-skinned, non-Jewish people native to Europe and their descendants throughout the world, in the Americas, Australasia and southern Africa.

There is no such thing as a white skinned person. Unless they are dead, or an albino.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 05:36 by hotandbothered.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 05:44 #79

Seaic wrote:

First of all I think it would be prudent to explain, in detailed terms, what exactly the white race is and who falls into it, to avoid any confusion or ambiguity. Below, I have taken a map and coloured Europe in blue ;



The terms "white" and "European" are, in this context, synonymous.

Wrong. The terms are not synonymous. Europeans don't refer to themselves as "white." They refer to themselves as who they are: germans, basque, french, etc. The term "white" has taken hold in North America, and was also widely used in South Africa. It remains a term that is foreign to the european, who refer to themselves by nationality and ethnicity, not the bastardized terrm "white."

Furthermore, the term "white" = European makes no sense in the United States either for that matter. Many so-called "white people" in north america actually have numerous African and Native American ancestors.

In Europe, southern europeans have very obvious phenotypical characteristics which are evidence of Arab and African ancestry as well, particularly Italians.

The term white is inaccurate in every sense possible: in terms of phenotype, self identification as well as genealogy that goes back just a few generations.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 05:52 #80

Avacyn wrote:

Blue Tack, why am I not surprised?

I don't like being negative about people, but your comments are consistantly and noticably inane.

:facepalm:

What the OP has said is reasoned, thought out carefully, and has been backed up with evidence.

Actually, the OP's definition of "white" is fatally flawed. Only albinos and corpses are white. Even albinos tend to have a slightly ruddy, minor pinkish complexion, so even the albino case doesn't apply.

Second, Europeans don't use the term white unless they are nazis. Americans do, and so do South Africans.

Third, even so-called "white" people in the US aren't really "white." A significant minority have African and Native American ancestry, but can get away with calling themselves "white" as long as no one knows.

Fourth, many Europeans don't look "white." Many, particular southern europeans, are dark in complexion, have thick or even kinky hair, and many have very large noses, evidence of their arabic/african ancestry.

The term "white" like the terms "red" and "black" and "yellow" have no basis in phenotype or physical or genetic reality. They are instead emotionally evocative terms, largely drawn from euro-christian biblical metaphor.

Fifth, even white people were not thought to be white at various points in US history. The irish were not considered white when they began to immigrate to the US. Neither were Italians. The term "white" is a north american euro-christian metaphor, arbitrarily applied at various points in history and changed on a whim.

Anyone who uses the term "white" to describe people is simply ignorant of US and international history.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 05:56 by hotandbothered.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.