Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White Genocide

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 06:17 #81

Seaic wrote:
.......... wrote:
My next question is why should anyone take this "white genocide" you speak of seriously?

They don't have to, and I'm not asking them to. I'm merely presenting the facts along with my own analysis. If they care about their own race, or even if they are not white and care about human biodiversity in general, then they will take it seriously. Or, they can bury their heads in the sand and watch football and drink beer, as the Europoid race is obliterated.

I guess the main question is what is stopping white people from having sex and creating children?

Please respond briefly....

Nothing is physically stopping them, but the reasons I laid out in my OP are huge reasons towards the declining birth rate. Another thing to consider is that people, especially in the developed world are as a species becoming more and more removed and disassociated with the realities of nature. I'm also open to chemical interference in food and water, but that's not a white-specific issue.

What's pathetic about your post, the OP and the assumptions of those posting in this thread is that no one understands the differences between the following terms:

1. race
2. nationality
3. ethnicity.

They are NOT synonymous. The term "race" is pseudo-scientific. There is zero reliability or validity to the term race. For those without any background in scientific terminology, this simply means that "scientists" cannot agree on who belongs to a "race" or even what the term itself means. And I use the term "scientist" very, very loosely since "scientists" have utilized some of the shoddiest, most idiotic methodology ever invented. Do a quick search on "phrenologists" for example.

What's sadder than the pseudo-phenomenon of "white genocide" then, are that the defenders of the "white race" are too ignorant to understand that the term itself is fraudulent, empty and meaningless.

Anyway, carry on.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 07:06 #82

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Seaic wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Er no, I'm saying it is irrelevant to your implication.... which is racist regardless of this continuous alleged abuse you receive for your skin colour - which I strongly suspect is non-existent, but typical of the persecution complex you seem to have.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk to you on this thread again, but I've just found an old comment directed at me a few weeks ago from a Chinese commie racist ;

And now I have cleared my name from your implications of lies, I really shan't be addressing you on this thread again from this point.
So Seaic if I am following what you are saying, did the "Chinese commie racist" (with a great grasp of English for a Chinese person) use a very similar posting style and argument to the one used by AR on Icke I'm presuming?
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 07:35 by Orangeaid.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 07:33 #83

Seaic wrote:

Also, I said that race isn't just about skin colour, not that it has nothing to do with it. It's a factor and not the be all and end all. Again, are albino Africans white? No.

I've read some really stupid posts on this board, but yours is right near the top of the list.

Please visit your local ER to remove head from ass. Thank you.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Frothy

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 07:37 #84

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Are you trying to assert that a black African born albino is racially the same as a white Dutchman?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 09:23 #85

Seaic wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Er no, I'm saying it is irrelevant to your implication.... which is racist regardless of this continuous alleged abuse you receive for your skin colour - which I strongly suspect is non-existent, but typical of the persecution complex you seem to have.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk to you on this thread again, but I've just found an old comment directed at me a few weeks ago from a Chinese commie racist ;

And now I have cleared my name from your implications of lies, I really shan't be addressing you on this thread again from this point.

Please explain how a comment directed at you in any way changes what YOU wrote on here?
Muppet.
:rofl:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 09:33 #86

Orangeaid wrote:
So Seaic if I am following what you are saying, did the "Chinese commie racist" (with a great grasp of English for a Chinese person) use a very similar posting style and argument to the one used by AR on Icke I'm presuming?

Obviously not since I never use racism as a justification in an argument.
Why?
Because it isn't logical. Try it out dimwit.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 10:36 #87

• Zephirop
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Why?

Hasn't stopped you using it as an ad hom though...repeatedly.

You daft old pinko trash bag.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 10:48 #88

Zephirop wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Why?

Hasn't stopped you using it as an ad hom though...repeatedly.

You daft old pinko trash bag.

Racism?
Do point it out yer daft mental fascist-hippy.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 11:52 #89

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
So for people saying "white" doesn't really exist as a race.... Does 'black'?

I invite you to consult any black nationalist and inform them race doesn't exist, is just a scientific fraud, and we are all one.

:chuckle:

Anyone who thinks this is simply a white issue is severely delusional, thinking people of every race on the planet have expressed concern and hostility towards race-mixing.

Of course, the liberals have nothing to say about that. Blacks want to marry other blacks (e.g. Obama has stated outright he intended to marry a black woman and only a black woman)? Fine. Chinese want to marry other Chinese? Great. But whites want to marry other whites? Oh noes! Waaaaaaaacism! (Even though race doesn't exist and is a social construct.)

:iitm:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Avacyn, Macdon

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 12:00 #90

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Abraham Foxman wrote:
Please explain how a comment directed at you in any way changes what YOU wrote on here?
Muppet.

:facepalm:

You implied I lied about the comments directed at me. I've shown your implications up to be false. My OP is quite clear when I said that anti-white racists claim that Nordic people are inferior to Mediterraneans. You claimed I was lying and trying to say I consider non-whites barbarians, which is not what I said, AT ALL. I said that Nords are NOT barbarian savages totally separate from Mediterraneans. Quite where you've got the notion that I was trying to imply other races are barbarians I do not know, when I was quite clearly refuting the rubbish claims from vile commies like GAO Xiang (who, by the way, I've bumped into many times over the years and he's still as staunchly anti-white as he always was).

For someone who claims race doesn't matter you're awfully sensitive about it. :larf:

hotandbothered wrote:
There is no such thing as a white skinned person. Unless they are dead, or an albino.

Pure pedantry. In that case there is no such thing as a black-skinned person.

hotandbothered wrote:

Wrong. The terms are not synonymous. Europeans don't refer to themselves as "white." They refer to themselves as who they are: germans, basque, french, etc. The term "white" has taken hold in North America, and was also widely used in South Africa. It remains a term that is foreign to the european, who refer to themselves by nationality and ethnicity, not the bastardized terrm "white."

Furthermore, the term "white" = European makes no sense in the United States either for that matter. Many so-called "white people" in north america actually have numerous African and Native American ancestors.

In Europe, southern europeans have very obvious phenotypical characteristics which are evidence of Arab and African ancestry as well, particularly Italians.

The term white is inaccurate in every sense possible: in terms of phenotype, self identification as well as genealogy that goes back just a few generations.

I AM a European and every single European I know refers to themselves as white. The term is new because in the past, most people never even met someone who wasn't white in their lives and had nothing to contrast themselves to. In today's "wonderful" multicultural world, that is impossible and thus racial (and not just ethnic or national) self-identity has come into being. If I am speaking to other white people, then of course I won't refer to myself as white - why would I need to? We're all white, and I am likely to identify myself by other means. If I am speaking to a multiracial audience, of course I would refer to myself as white (or, European, if we must pander to your pedantry) because it is an identifying factor.

There are indeed individuals with Semitic or African ancestry in Southern Europe, but they're not the overall majority. That would be like saying there are plenty of Brits with Irish blood, that doesn't mean they've all got it and that you can say "the term British is inaccurate because many have Irish ancestry". Do you not see how ludicrous that is?

It's not inaccurate at all. Why is it that people like yourselves always denigrate everything about being racially European, and make it seem insignificant?
hotandbothered wrote:

Actually, the OP's definition of "white" is fatally flawed. Only albinos and corpses are white. Even albinos tend to have a slightly ruddy, minor pinkish complexion, so even the albino case doesn't apply.

Again, pure pedantry. In this case blacks are not black aswell.

Second, Europeans don't use the term white unless they are nazis. Americans do, and so do South Africans.

Yes, they do.
Third, even so-called "white" people in the US aren't really "white." A significant minority have African and Native American ancestry, but can get away with calling themselves "white" as long as no one knows.

You said it yourself. MINORITY.

Fourth, many Europeans don't look "white." Many, particular southern europeans, are dark in complexion, have thick or even kinky hair, and many have very large noses, evidence of their arabic/african ancestry.

The white race is diverse. Far more so than the other races. Having a large nose is indicative of nothing, for whites also have large noses. It's called a Roman nose or an aquiline nose.
The term "white" like the terms "red" and "black" and "yellow" have no basis in phenotype or physical or genetic reality. They are instead emotionally evocative terms, largely drawn from euro-christian biblical metaphor.

I disagree, but fine, use the term European then. Can you attack any of the points I've made, rather than engage in obfuscation and petty semantics?

Fifth, even white people were not thought to be white at various points in US history. The irish were not considered white when they began to immigrate to the US. Neither were Italians. The term "white" is a north american euro-christian metaphor, arbitrarily applied at various points in history and changed on a whim.

No, it isn't. It's used in all multiracial formerly homogenous white countries, as a way of distinguishing the indigenous people from foreigners. Do you know why? Because cultural Marxist and the Thought Police deem it "racist" to say that someone who isn't of native blood isn't English or French or German. "Everyone can be English", they say. If I was born in Japan could I say I was Japanese? No, no one would take it seriously and rightly so. It's a ridiculous notion. White people cling to the only label the anti-offence brigade allow them to identify themselves exclusively with, which is white, seeing as English (or any European nationality) can now be taken to mean anyone regardless of the realities.

Anyone who uses the term "white" to describe people is simply ignorant of US and international history.

See above.

hotandbothered wrote:
What's pathetic about your post, the OP and the assumptions of those posting in this thread is that no one understands the differences between the following terms:

1. race
2. nationality
3. ethnicity.

They are NOT synonymous. The term "race" is pseudo-scientific. There is zero reliability or validity to the term race. For those without any background in scientific terminology, this simply means that "scientists" cannot agree on who belongs to a "race" or even what the term itself means. And I use the term "scientist" very, very loosely since "scientists" have utilized some of the shoddiest, most idiotic methodology ever invented. Do a quick search on "phrenologists" for example.

LOL! We are all one. :rofl: Go and tell this to the millions if not billions of people on this planet who detest evil whitey with all their hearts. Go and tell this to the terrorists in South Africa who burn Boers alive just for being white. :iitm:

What's sadder than the pseudo-phenomenon of "white genocide" then, are that the defenders of the "white race" are too ignorant to understand that the term itself is fraudulent, empty and meaningless.

Anyway, carry on.

This has been demonstrated to be complete nonsense. You're infact an anti-white racist who wants to make being white something meaningless because it doesn't fit your world view. Basically, "I don't like it so it must be destroyed!". That's tolerance for you.

If it's that meaningless, then stop your buddies from howling racism at every opportunity if race is fraudulent, empty and meaningless. Or is it only the white race which is fraudulent, empty and meaningless? You can't have it both ways. If race doesn't exist neither does racism.

hotandbothered wrote:
I've read some really stupid posts on this board, but yours is right near the top of the list.

Please visit your local ER to remove head from ass. Thank you.

Thanks a bunch. Toodle pip!
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Timesarrow, Avacyn, Macdon

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 12:36 #91

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Jewish controlled puppet Obama is responsible for a current flood of illegal immigrants into the US Southern States right now. The south was put on red alert with the armed enforcement tactics by a Federal land agency threatening to shoot people because a farmer was grazing cattle on land his family had been for years.

Now Obama is showing how woeful he really is by not dealing with "lax authorities" that are not stopping the flood of illegal immigrants.

Obama harps "we will give them permanency".

That treatment is certainly not afforded to others seeking to move to the US legitimately.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Officials fault lax Obama immigration policies for ‘calamity’ in border states

Published June 09, 2014

The flood of illegal immigrants -- particularly children -- crossing into the U.S. along the southern border is at a "crisis" level, creating a humanitarian emergency that both immigration officials and lawmakers are putting at the feet of the Obama administration. 

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer called the overload a "crisis of the federal government's creation." 

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., who for years has been warning that the administration's easing of immigration enforcement would create a crisis along the border, said: "President Obama is responsible for this calamity." 

Recriminations are flying as state and federal officials grapple with a surge in illegal immigrant children -- some accompanied, some not -- flowing into Texas. With resources there over-burdened, many of the children and others are being sent to Arizona, in turn overwhelming resources in that state. Arizona officials say they are now rushing federal supplies to a makeshift holding center in Nogales, as it runs low on the basics. 

But some are warning that the administration, rather than tightening enforcement in response, is continuing on the same path of steadily easing off immigration rules.    

"The rising crisis at the border is the direct and predictable result of actions taken by President Obama," Sessions said, adding that "only by declaring to the world that our border is no longer open -- and that the law will be restored -- can this emergency be stopped." 

Some of those warnings are coming from inside the administration. 

According to portions of a memo obtained by Fox News, an official with Customs and Border Protection wrote late last month that current policies are serving as an incentive for more to cross. 

"If the U.S. government fails to deliver adequate consequences to deter aliens from attempting to illegally enter the U.S., the result will be an even greater increase in the rate of recidivism and first-time illicit entries," Border Patrol Deputy Chief Ronald D. Vitiello wrote in the May 30 memo. 

Among the policies that allegedly are creating a magnet for illegal immigrants is what's known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. The unilateral policy in 2012 allowed some illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children to defer deportation -- among other criteria, they must have come to the U.S. before they were 16 years old, be younger than 31 on June 15, 2012, and have been in the country since at least June 15, 2007, and have no criminal history. 

The administration extended that program earlier this month, allowing the immigrants to apply for protection from deportation for another two years.  

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said in a statement that the extension and changes would "proactively invite fraud and abuse." 

In December, a U.S. District Court judge in Texas also claimed that federal agents were intercepting human smugglers transporting children at the U.S.-Mexico border -- and then delivering those children to illegal immigrant parents in the U.S. 

The situation is likely more complicated and involves more agencies than the order made it sound. It is a matter of public record that thousands of illegal immigrant children and teens are caught trying to enter the United States, and often sent to federally run care centers while their status is determined. 

Judge Andrew Hanen's order, though, claimed the Obama administration was engaging in a risky practice by delivering some children to their parents. He argued that the practice would only encourage more parents to have their children smuggled over the border, through operations often connected to the drug cartels. 

"These actions are both dangerous and unconscionable," he wrote. 

Further, the administration for years has prioritized deportations to focus on those who commit crimes or pose other threats. Immigration officials have argued that they're simply making the best use of limited resources. But some lawmakers warn that the policies further incentivize people to cross the border illegally. 

Of the nearly 370,000 removals carried out in fiscal 2013 by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 94 percent of them fell into one of two categories -- illegal immigrants caught crossing the border, and illegal immigrants convicted of a crime in the U.S. 

A report by Sessions' office drilled deeper into the data, finding that just 23,000 people were removed from the country last year who did not fall into those categories. 

In the latest policy announcement, the administration is now seeking young lawyers to help provide legal assistance to children in immigration proceedings. Officials say about 100 lawyers and paralegals will be enrolled as members of AmeriCorps in a new division called "justice AmeriCorps." It's a partnership between the Justice Department and the agency that administers AmeriCorps, the Corporation for National and Community Service. 

Further, the White House is seeking an additional $1.4 billion to handle the wave of unaccompanied children making the trek to the U.S., largely from Central America. 

The administration reports that it is catching and removing more people caught illegally crossing the border than at the end of the George W. Bush administration. Further, the administration touts that the percentage of convicted criminals being removed is now at the highest level in five years. 

The Obama administration is hardly the first to face complaints about its immigration enforcement policies. Up until 2006, the George W. Bush and prior administrations allowed a so-called "catch-and-release" practice where non-Mexican migrants were simply released -- many never showed up for their hearings and stayed in the U.S. In 2006, the Bush administration changed the policy so that non-Mexican illegal immigrants caught sneaking into the country would be held until they could be returned. 

But illegal immigrant traffic from Central America is rising once again. 

According to one estimate, the number of unaccompanied children caught on the southern border has exploded -- from 6,500 in 2011 to an estimated 90,000 this year, and nearly 150,000 projected for next year. 

White House spokesman Josh Earnest noted Monday that FEMA has been tapped to lead a "government-wide effort" to address the influx of children, many of whom he said are "escaping abuse or persecution." 

He clarified that facilities in Texas, Oklahoma and elsewhere are largely receiving the unaccompanied minors, while illegal immigrant families are being sent to Nogales, Ariz. He disputed criticism of the administration's enforcement record, saying that process is "as robust as ever." 

"There's no doubt that the president understands that protecting our border security is a key component of our national security," Earnest said. 

Asked about the influx from Central America, Santa Cruz County Sheriff Tony Estrada, in Arizona, said it has been fueled in large part by conditions in those countries -- "corruption, poverty and violence." 

"I think they're trying to escape from all that," he said. 

Estrada acknowledged the strong possibility that many of the migrants dropped off at bus stations will simply disappear. But some, he said, will probably stay in touch with immigration authorities, because they "feel that door is opening a little bit for them." He said "humanity usually calls for" more compassion toward women and children. 

Regarding the busing of illegal immigrants in Arizona, ICE has said it does not want to lock up minors in detention centers or split up families. 

According to ICE, the family units "will be released under supervision and required to report in to a local ICE office near their destination address within 15 days, where their cases will be managed in accordance with current ICE enforcement policies.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 12:44 #92

Seaic wrote:
Abraham Foxman wrote:
Muppet.

:facepalm:

You implied I lied about the comments directed at me. I've shown your implications up to be false. My OP is quite clear when I said that anti-white racists claim that Nordic people are inferior to Mediterraneans. You claimed I was lying and trying to say I consider non-whites barbarians, which is not what I said, AT ALL. I said that Nords are NOT barbarian savages totally separate from Mediterraneans. Quite where you've got the notion that I was trying to imply other races are barbarians I do not know, when I was quite clearly refuting the rubbish claims from vile commies like GAO Xiang (who, by the way, I've bumped into many times over the years and he's still as staunchly anti-white as he always was).

For someone who claims race doesn't matter you're awfully sensitive about it. :larf:

That's not even a nice try.
I'll accept your (unsourced & anecdotal) evidence as proof that you were not lying about that.
It still doesn't alter what you said.... which was;
It does, however, include Greeks, Italians, Spaniards and every other Euro-Mediterranean group - to say otherwise is divisive, baseless, nefarious nonsense, designed to disassociate Northern Europeans from the glorious civilisations of Greece and Rome, and thus to denigrate them as little more than barbarian savages.

Asserting that by not classing those people as 'white' they are therefore denigrated as little more than barbarian savages.
:wissl: (racism)

I could have sworn there was a difference between not being bothered by race & not being bothered by racism.
What do you think?
:roll:

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 12:59 #93

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Seaic wrote:
hotandbothered wrote:
Second, Europeans don't use the term white unless they are nazis. Americans do, and so do South Africans.

Yes, they do.

I know there are Eurpoean countries where there are people who tend to simply use the term 'black' (obviously in their respective language though) to refer to Africans.

Negro = black in spanish for example... Mavro = black in Greek etc
Negro is the Spanish word for the colour black. It a also used to describe a person of black African ancestry or appearance.
The Moors never referred to themselves as such; it was a term used mostly by the Europeans who encountered them, beginning with the Greek and Romans and continuing with the Western and Christian Europeans during and after the Islamic conquest of Spain.

It is believed that the Berbers refer to themselves as Amazigh or derivatives of that word based on the berber dialect in question. The term Moor is from the Greek word Mauros which means dark and which is believed to be reference to the dark skin of these North Africans.

Moreno also means brown in spanish, but is also used to refer to dark skinned people.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 13:00 by novum.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 13:12 #94

• Macdon
  • Fresh Member
Seaic wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:

The Chinese commie racist is wrong. Barbarian is a Greek term for "one who speaks no Greek". It's not really an insult. As it made it's way into English and other European languages via Rome it become more insulting.

I think the Chinese commie racist needs to visit Greece and talk to the Golden Dawn. They should be able to explain it to him better than I.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 13:24 #95

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
hotandbothered wrote:
Seaic wrote:

First of all I think it would be prudent to explain, in detailed terms, what exactly the white race is and who falls into it, to avoid any confusion or ambiguity. Below, I have taken a map and coloured Europe in blue ;

The terms "white" and "European" are, in this context, synonymous.

Wrong. The terms are not synonymous. Europeans don't refer to themselves as "white." They refer to themselves as who they are: germans, basque, french, etc. The term "white" has taken hold in North America, and was also widely used in South Africa. It remains a term that is foreign to the european, who refer to themselves by nationality and ethnicity, not the bastardized terrm "white."
What utter codswallop. Have you lived in Europe? Are you European? Or are you just talking from an American point of view but don't actually know what you're talking about?

In Britain, black people and white people call black people "blacks". The necessary counter to that is white people are called "white". Neither term is used in any racist or derisory way. It is simply a term used for identification.

He's a brief excerpt from the MOBO wiki page .... just in case you go in to some hissy fit asserting racism when it is nothing of the sort.
The MOBO Awards are awards in "Music of Black Origin", established in 1996 by Kanya King and Andy Ruffell. It is held annually in the United Kingdom to recognise artists of any ethnicity or nationality performing black music.

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 14:41 #96

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You even have the call for white genocide being called by the odious Oprah Winfrey. The billionaire black power lesbian espoused typically anti-white libtard thinking, where anyone opposed to the policies of Obama is, by definition, a racist.

Winfrey, as with Obama's close adviser, Reverend Al Sharpton, another anti-white racist, also espouse more libtard commie speak that only whites can be racist. Another is that no black person, anywhere, at any time and under any circumstances, can be a racist.

Oprah Winfrey only recently said that white racists need to die for America to enter racial Shangri La.

Oprah said this to the BBC when asked if the problem of racism in America had been solved:

“Of course the problem [of racism] is not solved. ... As long as there are people who still— there’s a whole generation — I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid, South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, for my own community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.”

Oprah added another tenet to Libtard commie speak that not only are all racists white, but they also need to “just die,” every last one of them.

Once all those old, white racists “who were born and bred and marinated in it” have died, then America will be forever purged of racism.

Make that “white racism,” and remember, according to Libtard doctrine, that’s the only racism worth mentioning.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic, Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 17:25 #97

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
@Android - Whatever, you think what you like. I've explained what I meant and you don't want to believe it because it's inconvenient to you, fine. We'll let people reading make their own decisions. My conscience is clear.

Back to the subject matter -

Avacyn wrote:
Elements have surfaced that goes with what it is I have held as an opinion for several years. due to the processes of Natural Selection, and thus Evolution, there are now a number of different human sub-species and species in this planet. This has occurred because some of our ancient ancestors left Africa and travelled to other places to live and exist. As a consequence, they had to interract and respond to area specific problems and situations. this then translated into genetic variation, mutation and adaptation. Over time, these variations grew more significant.

No single species is superiour to the other; they are all designed to be the best answer to their local environment.

Completely agree with all of what you've said there. Just one example of natural selection and evolution in action is the development of different skin colours among human beings.

Brown- or black-skinned people in Europe or any "northern" climate have issues attaining enough vitamin D from sunlight. This is because they have higher melanin levels, which reduces vitamin D production in the skin. Thus, they need much longer in the relatively dim European sun than Europeans do. The advantages for this is that they don't burn in the glaring sub-Saharan sun and have a much lesser risk of skin cancer through overexposure. Conversely, without the aid of modern amenities, Europeans and other lighter-skinned races would die in the harsh African sun, but are designed to cope with less and less sunlight as you go further north (the reason why Nords are pale and Meds are darker).

This is just one example. There are many others, including vast differences in athletic abilities, mental capacities and intelligence between and even within the races.

I have been concerned about mixed race pairings, and thus offspring, because it reduces genetic variability. If there was a great planetary catastrophe tomorrow, there is a chance for humanity to survive, as one group might well have the right genes to respond to the disaster. Given that we are now going through such upheaval and change, the blending of genes is frightening. We might lose something special for humanity to continue existing at all.

Again, agreed 100%. We are the way we are for very good reasons. Without industrialisation and technology, people wouldn't ever meet anyone outside their race ever, unless they lived on trading hubs on the border regions. Thus, miscegenation has always been a fringe phenomenon and absorbed by the larger population making the impacts minimal. With globalisation, comes more interracial interactions and marriages and offspring, making the impacts on the larger populations more pressing. Different big cat species can procreate with each other and produce fertile offspring, but this is man-made and wouldn't happen in the wild, for one their distribution is different and they don't compete with each other. Humans are, or were, no different.

That said, even if all the race were blended into one, you would still, in a matter of a few generations, start to gain differentiations. They would need to constantly shuttle people about generationally to prevent it. But that again would likely breed differences that they cannot control.

That's because biodiversity is normal, and not only normal but healthy and necessary for life. As you say, if humanity were amalgamated into one mega-race, eventually variances would again occur and the cycle would begin anew. According to the "Out of Africa" theory (which I'm not sure I subscribe to, but that's a completely different subject perhaps worthy of a thread of its own), all humans originate from the same proto-African ancestor and as groups split off and inhabited different parts of the world, they adapted to their local environments by developing the human biodiversity the whole species has today. It would happen again, mankind cannot suppress the laws of nature.

Ultimately, they are fast running out of time. Too many people are gaining awareness, and humans can never be predicted with complete accuracy. I foresee the Law of Unforeseen Consequences coming into play. Or possible the Ewok Effect.

It is still something to worry about, but knowledge is power. And if the masses have been turned into sheep, then who plays shepherd? They cannot control the whole flock, and once you lead one, others follow.

Hope this helps.

That is a question I don't know the answer to. We all have our preferred political systems and philosophies, but how we go about implementing them and who will lead the process(es) are not so easy to decide upon. Again, a thread about how we go about achieving the changes we as individuals believe in would be a good idea for someone to start, I think.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 17:29 by Seaic. Reason: formatting and clarification
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 17:32 #98

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Seaic wrote:
This has been demonstrated to be complete nonsense. You're infact an anti-white racist who wants to make being white something meaningless because it doesn't fit your world view. Basically, "I don't like it so it must be destroyed!". That's tolerance for you.

If it's that meaningless, then stop your buddies from howling racism at every opportunity if race is fraudulent, empty and meaningless. Or is it only the white race which is fraudulent, empty and meaningless? You can't have it both ways. If race doesn't exist neither does racism.

More importantly, if there is no race, then Jews are not bound by any ethnicity. "Jew" is not a race, because race does not exist. I think the Jews need to be handed a copy of this deeply important memo...

And to those who are trolling, eager to upset and offend... I have something simple to say:

Stop with the semantics, obfuscations and inaneity. If you cannot properly debate a topic, please refrain from posting.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, N°6

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 17:33 #99

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
novum wrote:
I know there are Eurpoean countries where there are people who tend to simply use the term 'black' (obviously in their respective language though) to refer to Africans.

Negro = black in spanish for example... Mavro = black in Greek etc
Negro is the Spanish word for the colour black. It a also used to describe a person of black African ancestry or appearance.
The Moors never referred to themselves as such; it was a term used mostly by the Europeans who encountered them, beginning with the Greek and Romans and continuing with the Western and Christian Europeans during and after the Islamic conquest of Spain.

It is believed that the Berbers refer to themselves as Amazigh or derivatives of that word based on the berber dialect in question. The term Moor is from the Greek word Mauros which means dark and which is believed to be reference to the dark skin of these North Africans.

Moreno also means brown in spanish, but is also used to refer to dark skinned people.

Indeed. In Britain, as Orangeaid correctly said, aswell as in Ireland people refer to "blacks" and "whites". Nothing derogatory or insulting about it, and I think far less patronising than using the American euphemisms like "African-American" or "European-American". If I, a white man, say "look at that black fella over there", no one would bat an eyelid - it's commonplace.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 17:41 #100

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Seaic, found this online, and thought about AR, Blue Tack and the other trolls. This is what you look like to them...

What the Black - or non raced woman, because race is a mental construct - woman is doing next to you is anyone's guess...

:@P
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare