Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums?

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:24 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Are any of these forums stopping wealthy people from being rich?

If not what would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums?

I only ask this question because some members here said they believe in paid shills on another thread.

:conf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:27 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:
Are any of these forums stopping wealthy people from being rich?

If not what would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums?

I only ask this question because some members here said they believe in paid shills on another thread.

:conf:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
gogol-mogol doodle of today reminds me completely of the DIF PIT and the forum inherent hasbara






Honestly:


There are only two kinds of users on forums and blogs


- the decent debunker, who is searching for rational, logic explanations and solutions for this mess

- the system whore, who is identifying with and defending any given state doctrine to keep the system up and going



the rest is negligible filling material ...


HASBARA - there is no other reason :)

# 66 truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=60#111842
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:28 #3

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
I have no idea whether there are paid shills here, but the motivation would be to distract from the ability to learn any truths that, if believed and acted upon by a sufficient number of people, would lessen the ability of the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:33 #4

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
I'm not sure we have paid shills here and if we have maybe there are grounds for refunds to be sort? They clearly don't earn their keep from what I can see of them.

There are definitely paid shill protecting areas that we discuss here such as Global Warming (climate change). chem trails and 9/11 to name but a few of the currently active mainstream issues. Paid shills are nothing new they have been infesting academia and science for centuries and continue to do so to this day. The serious shills tend to go head to head with the leading authorities of alternative opinions and research, especially those who present papers based on solid research.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:36 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:34 #5

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
Consensus is power...if they can affect a false impression of disparate views...then people are more likely to languish in confusion.

Appeals to emotion are a very powerful tool here...they (the shills) project a very caring image that belies their only real aim...which is to shut down debate...due to some truths being of an uncomfortable nature.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:38 #6

  • wtf???
  • wtf???'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 48
I doubt there are paid shills here or DIF for that matter.

I think the likes of GMP might be certain 'on duty' mods when they're not busy banning free speech.
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:44 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Jagged Hope wrote:
I have no idea whether there are paid shills here, but the motivation would be to distract from the ability to learn any truths that, if believed and acted upon by a sufficient number of people, would lessen the ability of the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful.

Good post....

When you say "acted upon" what would that consist of?

I honestly don't understand because i'm always reading on these forums about poverty in the UK and the Monarchy's wealth.

Yet i never here of Icke or other truthers having any massive protest with all these people outside Buckingham palace.

So what would the paid shilling accomplish?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:46 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
You awesome incorrigible do-gooders ;)

Where do you think hasbara shills are working?

On gogol mogol, ziopedia or yashoe? They own them!

Their main aims are STILL independent TRUTH forums, no matter how small, where the term JUICE and similar can be found by the search machines .
This is how and why they found, infiltrated and turned around the DIF (now PIT)!

Can someone please tell me, why you never ever go to the links I post :roll:

Do you think I am doing this just and only for fun and ego???

:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:53 #9

  • wtf???
  • wtf???'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 48
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Can someone please tell me, why you never ever go to the links I post :roll:

No idea :wissl:
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:54 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
wtf??? wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Can someone please tell me, why you never ever go to the links I post :roll:

No idea :wissl:

Surprise Surprise

:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:55 #11

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
I have no idea whether there are paid shills here, but the motivation would be to distract from the ability to learn any truths that, if believed and acted upon by a sufficient number of people, would lessen the ability of the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful.

Good post....

When you say "acted upon" what would that consist of?

I honestly don't understand because i'm always reading on these forums about poverty in the UK and the Monarchy's wealth.

Yet i never here of Icke or other truthers having any massive protest with all these people outside Buckingham palace.

So what would the paid shilling accomplish?

Pretty much the prevention of what we were talking about on the 'war reporters' thread earlier. The acts would be the beginning of the refusal of the population to comply with the demands of the ruling elite and its societal construct and to organize for change.

Quoting Frog here, this is the point of posting on a forum, and preventing this would be the aim of the shill. Not just on forums, but anywhere:

Frog wrote:


I think we are already doing something about it at least it seem like more people are finally starting to wake up to the situation and what has been going on. Our numbers are swelling by the day across all ages and political ideals. All we need to do is hit the tipping point which doesn't require a huge percentage of the worlds people to bring about. In fact it probably only needs to be 15% or so to really start to make a difference in opinions. Then we need to start saying no and standing up to be counted.

The problem is reaching a wider audience with the information and exposing the real level of discontent. The whole system is running damage control in an attempt to contain the revolution that is taking place in the minds of people around the world. No one can fail to see the levels of corruption, dishonest reporting and effects on societies on a global scale. The authorities know just how many people are finally wise to the gig they are data mining 24/7 and running statistical modelling in order to understand the mood of the people, so they can predict and manipulate public opinion.

I think that finding ways to circumvent systems of information control is one of the more powerful and beneficial way of doing something which has an impact. We are all tiny drips of water which is building into an unobtainable body of water that will eventually breach the dam and bring the whole thing down.

The thing is that those that think they have control aren't going to walk off into the sunset! When their backs are finally against the wall we will see what these people are really capable of and just how little they value all of us.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:55 by Jagged Hope.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 21:59 #12

  • wtf???
  • wtf???'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 48
Your edited bit:PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Do you think I am doing this just and only for fun and ego???

:joker:

Fun?....No. I doubt you know what it means.

Ego?....Definite YES
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:59 by wtf???.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:06 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Jagged Hope wrote:
.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
I have no idea whether there are paid shills here, but the motivation would be to distract from the ability to learn any truths that, if believed and acted upon by a sufficient number of people, would lessen the ability of the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful.

Good post....

When you say "acted upon" what would that consist of?

I honestly don't understand because i'm always reading on these forums about poverty in the UK and the Monarchy's wealth.

Yet i never here of Icke or other truthers having any massive protest with all these people outside Buckingham palace.

So what would the paid shilling accomplish?

Pretty much the prevention of what we were talking about on the 'war reporters' thread earlier. The acts would be the beginning of the refusal of the population to comply with the demands of the ruling elite and its societal construct and to organize for change.

I understand what your saying but i'm not sure that answers my question.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:15 #14

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
wtf??? wrote:
I doubt there are paid shills here or DIF for that matter.

There were paid highly prolific/proficient shills on the DIF back in the day it just depends on the subjects you were looking into...I can't speak of the current state of play on the DIF. From what I understand the DIF is dead on its arse. It started heading that way years ago after the first few rounds of culling's took out some serious contributors.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, wtf???

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:17 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Frog wrote:
wtf??? wrote:
I doubt there are paid shills here or DIF for that matter.

There were paid highly prolific/proficient shills on the DIF back in the day it just depends on the subjects you were looking into...I can't speak of the current state of play on the DIF. From what I understand the DIF is dead on its arse. It started heading that way years ago after the first few rounds of culling's took out some serious contributors.


Now the topics that are no longer allowed on DIF
are FREELY discussed in detail here, thanks to you Frog and to Novum!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:22 #16

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
Once upon a time, in a land FAR FAR AWAY, people believed everything they saw on TV was true, then times changed,
and now they believe everything they see on INTERNET is true. Some still believe BOTH.

IF the media is meant to influence your thinking, paid shills aré on BOTH , TV and Internet also all movies.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 22:24 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Seaic, truth addict

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:26 #17

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
I have no idea whether there are paid shills here, but the motivation would be to distract from the ability to learn any truths that, if believed and acted upon by a sufficient number of people, would lessen the ability of the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful.

Good post....

When you say "acted upon" what would that consist of?

I honestly don't understand because i'm always reading on these forums about poverty in the UK and the Monarchy's wealth.

Yet i never here of Icke or other truthers having any massive protest with all these people outside Buckingham palace.

So what would the paid shilling accomplish?

Pretty much the prevention of what we were talking about on the 'war reporters' thread earlier. The acts would be the beginning of the refusal of the population to comply with the demands of the ruling elite and its societal construct and to organize for change.

I understand what your saying but i'm not sure that answers my question.

Wasn't your question "What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums?" it seems to have been answered to me what are you struggling to understand?

The reason for paying people is the same as the reason for paying anyone it's either an incentive or reward for a personal effort etc.

The objective is to produce disruption, distraction and confusion among other things such as discrediting valid research or researchers that expose the truth of a given topic belief etc.

Who benefits depends on the subject in some cases it could be the government/parallel government or an interest group such as the pro climate change Co2 tax and the green lobbies etc.

I can't see what could be difficult to grasp about any of that?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 22:28 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:41 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
I wonder how someone would become a paid shill.

Dear CIA, MI6, Mossad.

I'm happy to spread a message of your choosing on TZ, how much will you pay me....

Hello.... Hello ..... Oh :umm:

Or do they get in contact '' Hey TZ poster fancy some easy cash......... :dunno:

What gets described as shills are those who disagree with the majority, someone offering an alternative thought to the entrenched group will be likely be described as a shill.

I guess in the off, off, off, off, off chance their was TZ shills then they'd be nearer to the admin, they don't 'troll' that won't help them, they need to be either admin or chummy with admin.
They'd need to be an insider not an outsider.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:46 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I wonder how someone would become a paid shill.

Dear CIA, MI6, Mossad.

I'm happy to spread a message of your choosing on TZ, how much will you pay me....

Hello.... Hello ..... Oh :umm:

Or do they get in contact '' Hey TZ poster fancy some easy cash......... :dunno:

What gets described as shills are those who disagree with the majority, someone offering an alternative thought to the entrenched group will be likely be described as a shill.

I guess in the off, off, off, off, off chance their was TZ shills then they'd be nearer to the admin, they don't 'troll' that won't help them, they need to be either admin or chummy with admin.
They'd need to be an insider not an outsider.


BLAH


A normal member - not even the least educated - would ever post such a nonsensical comment robbing the readers of their life time ...
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 22:47 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would be the reason for paying shills to post on Truth Forums? 17 Jun 2014 22:51 #20

  • wtf???
  • wtf???'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 48
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I wonder how someone would become a paid shill.

Dear CIA, MI6, Mossad.

I'm happy to spread a message of your choosing on TZ, how much will you pay me....

Hello.... Hello ..... Oh :umm:

Or do they get in contact '' Hey TZ poster fancy some easy cash......... :dunno:

What gets described as shills are those who disagree with the majority, someone offering an alternative thought to the entrenched group will be likely be described as a shill.

I guess in the off, off, off, off, off chance their was TZ shills then they'd be nearer to the admin, they don't 'troll' that won't help them, they need to be either admin or chummy with admin.
They'd need to be an insider not an outsider.


BLAH


A normal member - not even the least educated - would ever post such a nonsensical comment robbing the readers of their life time ...

You forgot to add your little :joker: , silly!
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Shills within the truth movement.11.07Saturday, 28 November 2015
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED !!! by system shills10.71Saturday, 20 February 2016
Fake westerners on truth forums10.2Friday, 26 April 2019
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum9.65Thursday, 23 January 2020
Post Truth9.55Monday, 16 January 2017
How much tax should you really be paying?7.64Tuesday, 05 November 2013
Poverty Report: Hard Work Is Not Paying Off7.31Saturday, 08 March 2014
DIF SUX's TROLL& SHILLS7.16Monday, 12 December 2016
Patients Paying $10,500 to Receive Plasma Transfusions From the Blood of Young People7.08Sunday, 22 January 2017
Mini Ice Age coming: the global warming shills forget to think about the Sun6.85Monday, 02 March 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.