Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 19 Jun 2014 06:01 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died......click link for more info -

www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/13/sandy-hook-redux-obama-officials-confirm-that-it-was-a-drill-and-no-children-died/
By Jim Fetzer (with Paul Preston as interviewed by Sofia Smallstorm)

“I have a lot of sources in regards to as to what’s going on with the president and the administration and so on, and every one of my sources said it was a false flag”--Paul Preston
Paul Preston

Paul Preston

Sofia Smallstorm, who produced and directed the documentary, “Unraveling Sandy Hook”, which many regard as the best video study of the Sandy Hook event, recently interviewed a Los Angeles school expert, Paul Preston, about Sandy Hook and his knowledge of what had transpired.

Governor Malloy had held a press conference that day, explaining that he and the Lt. Governor had been “spoken to” that something like this might happen, which raised the question, what “something like this” did he mean? Had he been told a school shooting massacre would take place? or a drill that would be presented as a real event, which appears to be what took place?

Remarkably, we now have confirmation from an unexpected source. Paul Preston had obtained information from officials in the U.S. Department of Education of the Barack Obama administration, who confirmed to him on the basis of their own personal knowledge that:

(1) it had been a drill;

(2) no children had been killed; and,

(3) it had been done to promote an anti-gun agenda.

Given his background of 41 years in the California public school system (from custodian to district superintendent) and having served as a teacher, coach, vice-principal and principal before retiring in 2012 as the superintendent of two charter schools, I thought what he had to say about Sandy Hook deserved widespread dissemination.

So when I did a two-hour show on Revolution Radio, “False Flags (9/11, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing)” on 30 May 2014, as the third segment, I included the second 30-minutes of Sofia’s interview with Paul Preston, which is archived on “The Real Deal” and can be heard here:

Because Preston is also highly trained in school safety issues and had himself organized drills of many kinds, including active-shooter drills, what he has to say is especially telling. He has a website of his own at www.Agenda21Radio.com, which he created to alert listeners to the peirls Agenda 21.
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2014 06:02 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, KoreBolt

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 27 Jun 2014 15:03 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014 15:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! 30 Nov 2014 15:52 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gene Rosen ULTIMATE!

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!!

Sandy Hook Hoax

Rosenstein ... uhm ... Rosengold, no - wait ... Rosenberg Rosengreen Rosenkranz&Goldenstern or fck whatever :wissl:
is such a POOR actor, but he makes quite an acceptable job as stand-up comedian :chuckle:

Other Sandy Hoax threads on TZ:

- Sandy Hook School

- Sandy Hook crime scene photos

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2014 15:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! 30 Nov 2014 17:57 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Doesn't the picture in the background recall Denver Airport mural?

The whole interior of "his house" looks like a decorated production set, just like the exterior.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2014 17:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! 30 Nov 2014 19:42 #5

This is probably the reason why Obama came clean to prevent things being exposed in the courts. Hopefully someone will continue with a prosecution of this hoax to help expose the methods the criminal US cabal and other governments are prepared to go to fool the people who elect these criminals.
Woldgang lays the whole scam out in this video. It's the best info I have seen detailing the trail of evidence in this hoax and what's more he has based it on public record data and official procedure.

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! 01 Dec 2014 16:38 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:up: Thanks, guest, great video as far as I can tell from the first quarter of an hour!

And now look who reappears for the 3rd time within 24 hours:

Rabbi Finkelstein aka Kenneth Feinberg, who could well be a brother or cousin of Hans-Georg Maaßen

1st truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64767-interview-w-a-vampire-aka-rabbi-finklestein.html#141680
2nd truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=140#141712

Appointed by President Obama in 2009, Feinberg is more formally known as the Special Master for Executive Compensation. Feinberg's mandate is to oversee all forms of compensation for the most senior executive officers and highly compensated employees at the seven firms that received exceptional TARP assistance (AIG, Citigroup, Bank of America, Chrysler, GM, GMAC and Chrysler Financial). His mandate may be narrowly focused but his influence is wide-ranging, touching compensation policies in boardrooms across America. www.princeton.edu/faithandwork/media/ethics-in-the-executive-suite/kenneth-feinberg/

The Newtown-Sandy Hook Community Foundation
See also: Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting

In June 2013, Newtown-Sandy Hook Community Foundation was given permission from the Connecticut Attorney General to hand out $7.7 million of the fund. A committee of three, headed by a retired U.S. District Court, was being advised by Kenneth Feinberg.[23]

And see how a spider web generated by false flags / inside jobs emerges ...

One Fund Boston
See also: Boston Marathon bombings

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino appointed Feinberg to run The One Fund Boston, the central fund to gather donations for the marathon bombing victims. The explosions killed three people and wounded more than 260. An MIT police officer was later killed in a shootout with the bombing suspects.[22]

Aurora victim relief fund
See also: 2012 Aurora shooting

Feinberg oversaw the disbursement of donations to the injured victims and families of the deceased in the 2012 Aurora, Colorado, movie theater shooting that left 12 people dead and 70 others wounded.[21]

September 11th Victim Compensation Fund
See also: September 11 attacks and September 11th Victim Compensation Fund

Appointed by Attorney General John Ashcroft to be Special Master of the fund, Feinberg worked for 33 months entirely pro bono. He developed the regulations governing the administration of the fund and administered all aspects of the program, including evaluating applications, determining appropriate compensation and disseminating awards.

and so on and so forth .... see for yourself en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Feinberg

HOW MUCH IS A LIFE WORTH ?

Ken Feinberg, the man tasked with compensating victims after a devastating tragedy, knows the answer—and it’s rarely the same. www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/how-much-is-a-life-worth-20130801

THIS IS A MONEY GENERATING PERPETUUM MOBILE - DEEP STATE AT WORK !

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2014 16:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic

Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! 03 Dec 2014 23:34 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook - Full Video in Higher Quality

IndependentMediaSolidarity

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 04 Dec 2014 00:53 #8

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Someone stash this. Dutchsense has some stuff that is being tampered with on his site.

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 04 Dec 2014 09:38 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lenny Pozner, father of NOAH, is trying to have the truth hidden?
No surprise at all. Guess on whose payroll he is!

Posner is a surname of German origin, meaning "a person from the city of Posen", now Poznań in Poland. It is a fairly common surname among Ashkenazi Jews. Variants of the name are Posener and Pozner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posner

PICTURES

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2014 09:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

CENSORSHIP = BADGE OF HONOUR 05 Dec 2014 11:09 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Watch the documentary video that seeks to learn the truth and end the speculation once and for all.

We've chosen to do what, for many of us is a first; NOT host our video on YouTube. Censorship of independent media and overly stringent copyright policies have turned YouTube into an unfair ecology. As such, the videos can be viewed right here on our site. Streaming of the video is provided by a number of alternative providers.

We strongly encourage you to click "watch now" and watch the full documentary. To watch any of the shorter, topical video segments, click "segments" to view the available selection.

mediasolidarity.com/watch.html

:up:

Re-Upload by another yt channel

We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY!!!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2014 11:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

CENSORSHIP = BADGE OF HONOUR 07 Dec 2014 12:30 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook
(Full Video)

Another video deleted. Another reupload

They are sh***ing their pants!

TRUTH OUT!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2014 12:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

FALSE FLAG INSIDE JOB DEEP STATE USA 09 Dec 2014 09:03 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 10 Dec 2014 05:36 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/51392 The butch dyke Rhodes 'scholar' says otherwise.

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 11 Dec 2014 09:58 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

NSU LEAKS PINK PANTHER FALSE FLAG
is only exposing exported deep state terrorism in the vasall NGO FRG
SANDY HOOK is exposing DEEP STATE TERRORISM against the people in the motherland, the ZIOUSA itself

Another video deleted, several copies uploaded

GET YOUR POPCORN

Comment on the last video by dutchsinse

Diatribe warning (yet again)

A message to Leonard Pozner, and the families of Sandy Hook who are using their childrens tragedy to raise MILLIONS of dollars, several million of which have come from the public taxpayers....

So, the families of Sandy Hook use some of the money you raised to start a company to go online and file false claims of "copyright" against videos you don't like the content of?

This is called "trolling". When you file a false claim to have a video removed which you don't personally like the content of. Not because the video violates any laws , but because that is the only avenue they can use to remove a video.

Using your "victim" status to censor other citizens thoughts? Using the kids deaths to troll those looking into said childrens deaths?!

Using the tragedy to get paid, but then not allowing anyone to look into the people raising the money?!

A case of "free speech for me, but not for THEE"...

I made a video looking into the guy filing all these copyright claims on youtube, and HE FILED A FALSE COPYRIGHT AGAINST MY VIDEO showing who he is!

Public information on a public search on my public channel shared to my public audience.. and they claimed a "right" to my content to get it removed.

Abuse of the legal copyright system to have something removed which they don't like.

Copyright claims are supposed to be used for protecting ARTISTS and videomakers like myself (musicians, scientists, educators, and even comedians etc..) ... protecting our custom created content and opinions from theft.

To use the copyright system to file FALSE claims is no better than censorship by arresting someone under false charges to silence them in the public domain . Dictators do this. Fascists do this. And now rich Sandy Hook people are doing it to average citizens like me.

This is a case of a rich guy who stands to gain a boat load more using a 2 year old tragedy, who then uses a company he creates with the money he already raised from the TAXPAYERS (and public donations) to file false claims in order to stop a message they don't personally like.

All because I looked into the guys public information?

Do you think he understands that when he filed a false copyright claim, he falsely PUBLICLY accused me of a CRIME which can carry a sentence up to 20+ years in prison, and carry great fines as well.

So the Sandy Hook family(ies) think google searches of images are not to be shown publicly? I have an educational, 1st amendment right to look into public documents, and make those documents known to others.

Get the word out to the public, you can't use google images to look through public images any more! :) You now have to ask permission to look in google images! (LOL total BS LOL)

Filing a "copyright" claim against a THUMBNAIL of a picture of Noah Pozner which appears with 100 other pictures on a search page? Using that as the reason to file a copyright? Its not shown for even 10 seconds (which is covered under most fair use law).

For the record, I was never really a Sandy Hook "conspiracy" believer, but after today, since I got slammed for just LOOKING INTO ONE OF THE PEOPLE FILING CLAIMS, I'm starting to second guess my original stick in the mud skepticism. Something odd could be going on with Sandy Hook.

I'm leaning towards GREED, as opposed to "conspiracy". :\

You guys know me and debunking BS on youtube... debunking Comet ISON hitting earth.. debunking plastic snow falling from the sky.... debunking the brooms standing on their ends over a fake "pole shift"...... debunking the UFO's which were really computer animation.... debunking Epizuti end of the world talk..... debunking myself even with the tweets from 2012.... or how about debunking ISIS photoshopping the executions...... debunking the claims recently about the National Guard / Military starting fires here in St. Louis.

Now.. here is a guy from Sandy Hook slamming me for looking into him? Filing false legal claims to get his way?! This is what $ does to people, I bet this guy used to be cool at some point in his life.

No way he could have been this big a douche before all this mess.

Either this guy is a legit fool , an out of control victim family member who now thinks THEIR way is the right way, and everyone else's rights can take back seat to theirs........ or he's a shill up to no good.

There is the slight possibility that this is NOT the guy at all, and that he has an impersonator online who is filing false claims in his name to smear the Sandy Hook families, and also smear "truthers" who come back and respond nastily.

I can tell you at this point, regardless of being a victim of a shooting spree 2 years ago, we should not let "victims" (or anyone else for that matter) dictate terms of free speech upon the masses.

Victims can be irate, inflexible, unfair, and even can sometimes be delusional in their responses to situations which remind them of their tragedy. Which leads me to ask why a man would go online and pick a fight with EVERYONE talking about Sandy Hook, even the people who are not doing anything illegal, or improper.

This family started filing claims on videos , we have a right to look into who is filing the claims. They do not have a right to censor a video where I am looking up who is filing the claims against several fellow videomakers on youtube.

As soon as I did look them up, they came and got me unfairly. Thus, finally, I must say this most likely means the other videos were taken down the same way. Unjustly.

SHOCKING: Sandy Hook Student ABUSED & CHOKED During Fox News Interview

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 11 Dec 2014 22:41 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

LEST WE FORGET!

HOLOCAUSTHOLOCAUSTHOLOCAUSTHOLOCAUSTHOLOCAUSTHOLOCAUST....................

DONATE ! DONATE ! DONATE !

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 11 Dec 2014 23:00 #16

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

NSU LEAKS PINK PANTHER FALSE FLAG
is only exposing exported deep state terrorism in the vasall NGO FRG
SANDY HOOK is exposing DEEP STATE TERRORISM against the people in the motherland, the ZIOUSA itself

Another video deleted, several copies uploaded

GET YOUR POPCORN

Comment on the last video by dutchsinse

Diatribe warning (yet again)

A message to Leonard Pozner, and the families of Sandy Hook who are using their childrens tragedy to raise MILLIONS of dollars, several million of which have come from the public taxpayers....

So, the families of Sandy Hook use some of the money you raised to start a company to go online and file false claims of "copyright" against videos you don't like the content of?

This is called "trolling". When you file a false claim to have a video removed which you don't personally like the content of. Not because the video violates any laws , but because that is the only avenue they can use to remove a video.

Using your "victim" status to censor other citizens thoughts? Using the kids deaths to troll those looking into said childrens deaths?!

Using the tragedy to get paid, but then not allowing anyone to look into the people raising the money?!

A case of "free speech for me, but not for THEE"...

I made a video looking into the guy filing all these copyright claims on youtube, and HE FILED A FALSE COPYRIGHT AGAINST MY VIDEO showing who he is!

Public information on a public search on my public channel shared to my public audience.. and they claimed a "right" to my content to get it removed.

Abuse of the legal copyright system to have something removed which they don't like.

Copyright claims are supposed to be used for protecting ARTISTS and videomakers like myself (musicians, scientists, educators, and even comedians etc..) ... protecting our custom created content and opinions from theft.

To use the copyright system to file FALSE claims is no better than censorship by arresting someone under false charges to silence them in the public domain . Dictators do this. Fascists do this. And now rich Sandy Hook people are doing it to average citizens like me.

This is a case of a rich guy who stands to gain a boat load more using a 2 year old tragedy, who then uses a company he creates with the money he already raised from the TAXPAYERS (and public donations) to file false claims in order to stop a message they don't personally like.

All because I looked into the guys public information?

Do you think he understands that when he filed a false copyright claim, he falsely PUBLICLY accused me of a CRIME which can carry a sentence up to 20+ years in prison, and carry great fines as well.

So the Sandy Hook family(ies) think google searches of images are not to be shown publicly? I have an educational, 1st amendment right to look into public documents, and make those documents known to others.

Get the word out to the public, you can't use google images to look through public images any more! :) You now have to ask permission to look in google images! (LOL total BS LOL)

Filing a "copyright" claim against a THUMBNAIL of a picture of Noah Pozner which appears with 100 other pictures on a search page? Using that as the reason to file a copyright? Its not shown for even 10 seconds (which is covered under most fair use law).

For the record, I was never really a Sandy Hook "conspiracy" believer, but after today, since I got slammed for just LOOKING INTO ONE OF THE PEOPLE FILING CLAIMS, I'm starting to second guess my original stick in the mud skepticism. Something odd could be going on with Sandy Hook.

I'm leaning towards GREED, as opposed to "conspiracy". :\

You guys know me and debunking BS on youtube... debunking Comet ISON hitting earth.. debunking plastic snow falling from the sky.... debunking the brooms standing on their ends over a fake "pole shift"...... debunking the UFO's which were really computer animation.... debunking Epizuti end of the world talk..... debunking myself even with the tweets from 2012.... or how about debunking ISIS photoshopping the executions...... debunking the claims recently about the National Guard / Military starting fires here in St. Louis.

Now.. here is a guy from Sandy Hook slamming me for looking into him? Filing false legal claims to get his way?! This is what $ does to people, I bet this guy used to be cool at some point in his life.

No way he could have been this big a douche before all this mess.

Either this guy is a legit fool , an out of control victim family member who now thinks THEIR way is the right way, and everyone else's rights can take back seat to theirs........ or he's a shill up to no good.

There is the slight possibility that this is NOT the guy at all, and that he has an impersonator online who is filing false claims in his name to smear the Sandy Hook families, and also smear "truthers" who come back and respond nastily.

I can tell you at this point, regardless of being a victim of a shooting spree 2 years ago, we should not let "victims" (or anyone else for that matter) dictate terms of free speech upon the masses.

Victims can be irate, inflexible, unfair, and even can sometimes be delusional in their responses to situations which remind them of their tragedy. Which leads me to ask why a man would go online and pick a fight with EVERYONE talking about Sandy Hook, even the people who are not doing anything illegal, or improper.

This family started filing claims on videos , we have a right to look into who is filing the claims. They do not have a right to censor a video where I am looking up who is filing the claims against several fellow videomakers on youtube.

As soon as I did look them up, they came and got me unfairly. Thus, finally, I must say this most likely means the other videos were taken down the same way. Unjustly.

SHOCKING: Sandy Hook Student ABUSED & CHOKED During Fox News Interview

7.41 i WILL never get back ffs :facepalm:

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 12 Dec 2014 08:58 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

What a surprise - NOT - that you did not like my previous post and needed to spam it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE MUST WATCH !

LEST WE FORGET!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 12 Dec 2014 09:01 #18

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

What a surprise - NOT - that you did not like my previous post and needed to spam it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE MUST WATCH !

LEST WE FORGET!

So I watched the video, concluded as usual its fcking bs from some :iitm: individuals, but its spam when I comment :larf:

Dont fucking bother posting if you dont want comments, if you only want a comment that agrees with your pov, set your own fucking website up, capiche :twitch:

Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died 14 Dec 2014 18:32 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
All three previously posted, re-uploaded videos deleted by yt on request of Lenny POZNER (Jewish name, see above)

But there are still copies available, in fact the deletion craze hyped the spreading of the video all the more!

Probably the best Sandy Hoax videos on yt ->

www.youtube.com/user/freeradiorevolution/videos

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2014 10:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

SANDY HOOK SMILES!! The Happiest People in the World! 03 Jan 2015 20:59 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 21:28 by PFIZIPFEI.