Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Wizard of Ozperversion

The Wizard of Ozperversion 15 Jul 2014 05:03 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
This is a thread for the DIF member[oz93666] trying to derail the Corruption forum.
There is an interesting post where he goes off on a tnagent instead of backing up his claims.Using ridicule about search engines is a common tactic of agent provocateurs.

Still,if he persists in trolling the forum,let's see if he can man up to his claims,and back them up,instead of sending members on a wild goose chase.
Aristarchus wrote:
oz93666 wrote:
I said HPANWO is a gold mine of my quotes, I'm also on
Electric Universe forum
Really? The Electric Universe forum? Can you give us a link to that forum? ......

Well lets see..... do you know what a search engine is? It's located on the right hand corner of this page. You have to type in' EU forum'...press search and there ...isn't that clever, strait to the forum.
I really don't have time to talk to morons. I can tell not one of my detractors has carefully read my posts, which someone else was obsessive enough to search out and post on this thread. And no one has posed an argument to counter my position, just "you're sic".
I guess it's my fault for coming to a thread called 'David Icke Corruption' who did I expect to hang out on such a thread?
As I said before people get a quick thrill by putting down people like Icke and Jones, makes them feel better about themselves. But when you see it carried to the extremes we see here, when years after being banned from that forum , their main preoccupation is to attack Icke, It really is very sad.
Get over it . It was'nt icke who banned you but some moderator. Stop reacting to your base emotions. What do you think newcomers to this site think when they see all this Icke garbage?
And there is the possibility that some of these members are paid operatives, they are active on such forums, THEIR GOAL IS TO GET US FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER AND FIGHTING THE LEADERS OF THIS MOVEMENT.

Take note that I for one am not a part of this guy's Bowel Truth Movement he blathers on and on about.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2014 10:05 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn

The Wizard of Ozperversion 15 Jul 2014 06:10 #2

• Aristarchus
  • Fresh Member
zax wrote:
Using ridicule about search engines is a common tactic of agent provocateurs.

Oz93666 made an erroneous error, well many more than that in his recent response to me. You would not type in EU forum into a search engine in an attempt to find out about the Electric Universe, because EU is common to the European Union. You want to be specific and type in Electric Universe forum. Perhaps, it wasn't an erroneous error on oz93666's part and that the latter is trying to phish me out. It's a small thing.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn, zax

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 07:04 #3

• zax
  • Gold Member
oz93666 wrote
Thank God I'm here so share my knowledge and wisdom with you all.

Well,as you google for an answer to Aristarchus' questions,you can share your perverted view of reality in this thread.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 07:06 #4

• zax
  • Gold Member
Aristarchus wrote to oz93666
There is no such thing as a convenient temperature. There is a thing called human convenience. The temperature of 100 ºC is a human convenience, not, as you suppose, a convenient temperature. It's a number derived by human association, that is all. Pi is not necessarily 3.14, that is just an Occam's Razor approach, in other words, a human agreed upon reference point, but it is defied in the fact that if one takes 3.1425 and 3.1430 and tries to bring together the two arbitrary points identified by human numerical lexicon invention, one will never have the two points meet, because there is an infinite number of points in between. Stop spouting physics101, and think into it:

What is pi

Get googling oz. :D

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 07:08 #5

• zax
  • Gold Member
Aristarchus wrote to oz
I need to know what amount of energy is needed for the given task, otherwise the number of degrees is arbitrary. How much input will achieve energy output, and then how much will result in wasted energy by the mere process you mention?

You have an audience oz...google is your pal. :P

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 08:05 #6

• zax
  • Gold Member
Originally Posted by Aristarchus

oz93666 wrote:
What I remember is someone (I forget who) started posting my stuff from that other place(DIF), and I said 'oh how flattering go and have have a look on HPANWO for some other funny posts, and I'm also on EU'.
OK. Direct us to those posts. BTW, there is no EU forum for the Electric Universe. There is a forum from Everythingselectric.com that goes by the heading of Electric Universe forum, but that is not the official site for the proponents and researchers regarding the Electric Universe model.

Let's set aside the fact that you couldn't even conjure the correct search query for a search engine regarding the Electric Universe forums, because an "EU forum" search query will not yield relevant results, besides war craft games and the European Union. One must type the Electric Universe forum for a proper search query. Go ahead readers, check it out.

No self respecting Electric Universe forum would even entertain the posting of your nonsense about sex and pets. BTW, I noticed your post didn't include the male operation of sex upon an animal. Never mind, I really do not need the indulgence to lose my focus. However, do not attempt to somehow post your views on bestiality and that of a well-considered model like the Electric Universe in the same sentence.

I will call you out every time. Put up or shut up, and stop wasting our time with this insane cognitive retrograde masturbation which is a waste of time and energy. I ask for evidence, and instead you supply excuses, which took you a day to consider before posting, because you were online last night after my postings, and still a lame response and nothing to clarify whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here. Although, you did expose yourself rather quickly - I expected more.

The pud puller from the jungles of Thailand is feversishly googling for the answers to the questions and posts by Aristarchus.

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 10:08 #7

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Well I am honored that zak and his band and of cronies have taken time out from their buisy schedule of bashing David Icke to spend some time attacking me . I'm very happy to stand with David Icke.

As to whether these people are paid by the government to disrupt this forum, or just stupid, is hard to say . The end result of their activities is just what the controllers want. TIME WASTING PETTY SQUABBLES AND INFIGHTING AND ATTACKING LEADERS OF THIS MOVEMENT LIKE ICKE AND JONES.

I will not get drawn into answering their moronic questions which only show their inability to read carefully what I have posted.

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 10:45 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
oz93666 wrote:
Well I am honored that zak and his band and of cronies have taken time out from their buisy schedule of bashing David Icke to spend some time attacking me . I'm very happy to stand with David Icke.

As to whether these people are paid by the government to disrupt this forum, or just stupid, is hard to say . The end result of their activities is just what the controllers want. TIME WASTING PETTY SQUABBLES AND INFIGHTING AND ATTACKING LEADERS OF THIS MOVEMENT LIKE ICKE AND JONES.

I will not get drawn into answering their moronic questions which only show their inability to read carefully what I have posted.
:chuckle: .at last resort - cop -out. :joker: I read your filth and it won't wash here . :larf: - many truth researchers' left icke and Jones in the dust as controlled opposition yrs ago.
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2014 12:26 by Lizzy.

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 12:19 #9

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
oz93666 wrote:
TIME WASTING PETTY SQUABBLES AND INFIGHTING AND ATTACKING LEADERS OF THIS MOVEMENT LIKE ICKE AND JONES.

You even assumed the habit of your leaders to use a megaphone on internet forums.

Why are you shouting? What if Icke and Jones are shape shifting reptiles from the 13th dimension?
I understand it is frustrating to spew nonsense for the services according to the scripts and manuals.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 17:42 #10

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Oz is a financial genius:
oz93666 wrote:
Zorro wrote:
oz93666 wrote:
Get out of Debt?......NOoooo.... the trick is to get into 'Debt' and not pay it back.
I left the UK 8 years ago owing 128,000 (Pounds) on 14 credit cards and one bank loan. I had to sell my house quick and escape with the cash from it, as they were about seize it. I could have staid in the UK, but my assets would have to be invisible, or they would take them.
You have to build up the trust of the credit cards slowly (in my case 6-7 years) tell them your self employed home owner,with a big income, they never check, pay off the card every month and they allow higher and higher credit limit each year. These are unsecured loans, , no law is broken by not paying them, and they are written off after 7 years, so I could return now to UK if I wanted with a clean slate , no debt collectors chasing me, but probably couldn't get a credit card again.

I think the debt is only written off after 7 years if it's below 25 grand or somewhere near that figure. Anything higher and you have to claim bankruptcy? I'm not 100% sure how it works though.

I checked it all out with citizens advice at the time , no bankruptcy required , I don't think they've changed things since.
Credit card companies really are sitting ducks, if your prepared to do a bit of ducking and diving.
IF they can find out where you live then they can turn up and take your TV and other property, but only after they've been through the courts. Don't be intimidated by phone calls, change your number or don't answer them.

I wonder if Dear Dave inspired him on a random Google search? :wissl:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 17:44 #11

• Avacyn
He also has wisdom on Truth Seeking resources:
oz93666 wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
How about a place/thread where all our good links and research sources are located? ...

I think your on the right lines.... I think there's a need to explain to the casual visitor here , just what the truth movement is all about. But rather than load them with a list of links which they'll probably never use, we could have a thread where old truthers explain what they think the 'truth' is in just a few paragraphs.
p.s. That's a scary avatar, bikerdruid and Mr Pigeon combined, under a rainbow communist flag!

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 21:26 #12

• Aristarchus
  • Fresh Member
oz93666 wrote:

You're emulating him quite well right now. Where would David Icke be without his parrots? Or the fact that you won't answer a question directly.

The Wizard of Ozperversion 16 Jul 2014 21:38 #13

• Avacyn
Aristarchus wrote:
oz93666 wrote:

You're emulating him quite well right now. Where would David Icke be without his parrots? Or the fact that you won't answer a question directly.

Well, he must have learnt accounting and finances from Dear Dave...

He is clearly earning a nice government paycheck, to try and trick and trap us...

It is like having Android Replicant back, bit more sneaky...

The Wizard of Ozperversion 17 Jul 2014 00:32 #14

• Aristarchus
  • Fresh Member
Avacyn wrote:
Aristarchus wrote:
oz93666 wrote:

Well, he must have learnt accounting and finances from Dear Dave...

He is clearly earning a nice government paycheck, to try and trick and trap us...

It is like having Android Replicant back, bit more sneaky...

Yes, we have someone here pretending to be a smooth operator, but it is easy to see straight through oz93666.

Another parroting of Icke is how he attempts to discredit other alternative sites, as with oz93666 mentioning the Electric Universe in the same posting where he is defending bestiality. It's as if he wants us to believe that such topics exist on those sites. The credible site for the Electric Universe model would never hold sway with such a topic. This is why I'm taking issue with that particular post. Oz93666 is also trying to discredit this site with mentioning his posts on other sites. Is he that thick that he cannot see that people here are comfortable in their own skin, and the more he tries to convince, the more unconvincing he comes off.