Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 29 Jul 2014 02:15 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 30 Jul 2014 18:12 #2

• Straight Shooter
Would Hitler have been friends with Farrakhan?

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 30 Jul 2014 20:29 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
.......... wrote:

:conf:

So telling you ask with your second question about Hitler, as if you'd live in the 1930ies.
Man, you are programmed, let it go and accept the truth. It is staring you in your face all over the internet.

Hitler did listen, and made countless peace offers to Britain.

This black dude in German uniform looks really scared, doesn't he?

The SS was the most ethnically and racially diverse army during the time.

Anyway, I'll read with interest your findings on the jewish mafia. :twitch:
Perhaps you find out who owned the slave ships.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2014 20:36 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, spectero, Orangeaid

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 11:25 #4

• Oracle
For OP's eyes only, the rest knows it already. :chuckle:

Good documentary on the jewish mafia, made by a jew.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 14:11 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I could only bear until Foxman came on. The sight of him and hearing his shite made me feel like bringing up my last meal.

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:10 #6

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:
I could only bear until Foxman came on. The sight of him and hearing his shite made me feel like bringing up my last meal.

Lets be honest, the fine documentary is casting pearls before the swine, the OP, as he is one of the most clumsy and silly hasbara shills I have ever encountered.
If I was some goon in the zion bunker, I would fire him due to his incompetence. :chuckle:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:18 #7

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
I thought they might have said Gasssss them :dunno:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:22 #8

• Oracle
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

What gas? Pellets? :iitm: :roll:
Chairman Zinovieff (real name Apfelbaum) of the Communist 3rd International, entered into the US Congressional Record, December 13, 1923: "We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America".
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:25 #9

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert

:wissl:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:26 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

Kate Rothschild follows Farrakhan on the twitters.

But she is hanging with some farra followers lately after leaving BJ Goldsmith for one of roc boyz signings...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:26 #11

• Oracle

How scary. :hahano:
Bernard Lazare, taken from "Antisemitism, Its History and Causes": "The Jew detests the spirit of the nations in the midst of which they live".... "The Jew is necessarily anti-Christian, by definition, in being a Jew, as he is anti-Mohammedan, just as he is opposed to every principle which is not his own".

Every BS post by you prompts a new jew quote. :yup:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:28 #12

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Oracle wrote:

Chairman Zinovieff (real name Apfelbaum) of the Communist 3rd International, entered into the US Congressional Record, December 13, 1923: "We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America".

Its a football chant..... :roll:

www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/matthew-norman/8454572/The-Y-word-goes-from-amusing-to-abusing.html

A dozen years ago, I wrote about this after Leeds visited White Hart Lane, and was asked on to a Radio 5 Live phone-in. The first caller, Alan from Leeds, had a complaint. “Tell that journalist,” said Alan to Nicky Campbell, “that he’s got us wrong. We never sing 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz/ Hitler’s gonna kill ’em again’,” he corrected. “It’s 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz/ Hitler’s gonna gas ’em again’.”

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:30 #13

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Oracle wrote:

How scary. :hahano:
Bernard Lazare, taken from "Antisemitism, Its History and Causes": "The Jew detests the spirit of the nations in the midst of which they live".... "The Jew is necessarily anti-Christian, by definition, in being a Jew, as he is anti-Mohammedan, just as he is opposed to every principle which is not his own".

Every BS post by you prompts a new jew quote. :yup:

Of course the world is run by joooos :facepalm:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:31 #14

• Oracle
Oracle wrote:

www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/matthew-norman/8454572/The-Y-word-goes-from-amusing-to-abusing.html

A dozen years ago, I wrote about this after Leeds visited White Hart Lane, and was asked on to a Radio 5 Live phone-in. The first caller, Alan from Leeds, had a complaint. “Tell that journalist,” said Alan to Nicky Campbell, “that he’s got us wrong. We never sing 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz/ Hitler’s gonna kill ’em again’,” he corrected. “It’s 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz/ Hitler’s gonna gas ’em again’.”

Well, it just shows the utter silliness of the Spurs fans, doesn't it? They urgently need some revision, don't they?

There was no gassing, as you know. :wissl:
Maurice Samuel, taken from "You Gentiles": "In everything we are destroyers -- even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief...We Jews, we, the destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs or demands..."
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 31 Jul 2014 17:31 by Oracle.

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:36 #15

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Oracle wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Well, it just shows the utter silliness of the Spurs fans, doesn't it? They urgently need some revision, don't they?

Maurice Samuel, taken from "You Gentiles": "In everything we are destroyers -- even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief...We Jews, we, the destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs or demands..."

Just shows how dense your are.

It was Leeds fans chanting at Tottenham fans, because Tottenham FC is in the Jewish part of London and has a large Jewish following, hence they call themselves the Yid Army,

Read the fucking article next time, :larf:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:37 #16

• Oracle
Oracle wrote:
Oracle wrote:

It was Leeds fans chanting at Tottenham fans, because Tottenham FC is in the Jewish part of London and has a large Jewish following, hence they call themselves the Yid Army,

I don't care for football morons on the island of deception. :chuckle:
Benjamin Gitlow, former Chairman of the Communist Party-USA: "In the racial civil war the communists envisage, Negroes will be in the front ranks, the shock troops of the communist revolution".
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:40 #17

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Oracle wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I don't care for football morons on the island of deception. :chuckle:
Benjamin Gitlow, former Chairman of the Communist Party-USA: "In the racial civil war the communists envisage, Negroes will be in the front ranks, the shock troops of the communist revolution".

As to a keyboard warrior like yourself :roll: :larf:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:41 #18

• Oracle

:facepalm:
Israel Cohen, taken from "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century", and entered into the US Congressional Record, 1957, page 8559: "We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will instill into the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroe will be able to intermarry with the whites, and begin a process which will deliver America into our hands."
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:45 #19

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Oracle wrote:

Israel Cohen, taken from "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century", and entered into the US Congressional Record, 1957, page 8559: "We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will instill into the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroe will be able to intermarry with the whites, and begin a process which will deliver America into our hands."

Are you saying im a joooowish communist ?
:dunno:

Jewish Mafia Thoughts on Black People 31 Jul 2014 17:47 #20

• Oracle
Oracle wrote:

Are you saying im a joooowish communist ?
:dunno:

I am saying, stay on topic, stop the silly lame trolling attempts. :thumbup:
Topic is jewish mafia and what they think about black dudes.
Rabbi Lewis Browne, taken from "Stranger than Fiction": "It was little wonder that the Churchmen, came to speak of the whole liberal movement as nothing but a Jewish plot".
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare