Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2)

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 06:33 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 06:35 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
My thinking 5 years ago

Some years ago I gave the name Hoaxes R Us to the Judeo-Freemasonic conspirators, since so much we were taught turned out to be a lie. Now I think it is valid to perform a hoax analysis on everything, even some things beyond the pale. For like the F1 driver only by going beyond the envelope can we find out where the boundary between reality and projection lies.

On this thread let us not get bogged down in specific hoaxes, but rather discuss how far and widely hoaxes have been played.

I think we can start with the war on terror. Obviously in essence a hoax since the key trigger event was one. I have made the measurements and controlled demolition is the only possibility. Again for those needing reminding

theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367

Therefore the MEDIA and GOVERNMENTS are liars and party to the hoaxes. Since they are staffed with members of the same Judaic group as pulled 911 then we have the prime suspect organisation behind global control. This is simple logic.

But what about other claimed Hoaxes?

The Holocaust - the evidence stacks in favour of a hoax, especially the Red Cross reports. They visited the Nazi camps, were not allowed into the Soviet camps. Does not take a genius to figure out who was doing the hiding of what was going on. So what about Jewish families not the liars at Nuremberg but the ones who claim to have lost family in the 'Holocaust'? To be honest I have no firm answer here. Further study required.

The NAZIS - were THEY a hoax? Were they set up as a false opposition to the COMMUNISTS for the purposes of mass slaughter and geopolitical rearrangement? Or was Hitler really a patriot as some claim? More study required.

Cold war - reading the evidence in Douglas Reed's book The Controversy of Zion leaves no room for doubt. A hoax IMO.

Apollo - is this a hoax? New evidence that the early Soviet manned missions were faked, and a number of other anomalies, suggest yes there was fakery involved. But to what extent? My thinking is that early lunar videos are shot with front projection techniques and later ones under blue skies, with chromakey used to turn the skies black. I think many of the claims about shadows etc are wrong - made by people with scant understanding of perspective. But other elements are more convincing. There must have been a spacecraft sent into Lunar orbit and back I think, because this was tracked independently. But putting men on the Moon would be I think impossible to do with any degree of safety and success. It is obvious from the video conference the Astronauts they are uncomfortable in the extreme talking about the mission - explicable only if they are lying about it. You cannot have achieved such a feat and be terminally depressed about it as AA&C appeared to be. Plus I know Armstrong would not talk about Apollo even in private company from a source.

Space shuttle, ISS and Hubble. I do not think any LEO stuff is hoaxed. The technology is there to do it, and LEO is inside the radiation belts, should these be a real issue.

The Atom Bomb. This is a recent entry into the hoax firmament. The videos of Atomic Explosions show clear signs of fakery. Does this mean atomic bombs are a hoax per se? Along with e-mc2? I am still considering this one. In principle I have no problem with the concept of a nuclear chain reaction leading to runaway fission. A sub-hoax claim is nuclear power. This seems unlikely to be a hoax IMO.

Darwinism/theory of evolution. Since I can clearly see evidence for evolutionary change in species I have to say I think evolution is valid. Whether other factors are involved I am not committed either way. I think interesting is the domestic hen. How was it bred to produce an egg a day? Birds in general have a breeding season. The so-called ancestor

Quote:
They breed from February to May.[5] They lay 4 to 7 eggs which are pale creamy in a scrape. Eggs hatch in about 21 days.

I will add more hoaxes later, and/or add to other contributions.

Man-made climate change is a hoax for sure. They even admitted it.

Flouride etc are poisons dumped into us to weaken us

Modern art is a hoax with some great mavericks still getting through

Modern music is a psyop with some great mavericks still getting through

The idea of God's Chosen People is a hoax

Judiasm and Freemasonry are bigger hoaxes than even other religions

Jesus may or may not be hoax but he is attributed with some fine moral guidance of that there is no doubt. The best IMO

The New Age is a hoax - but is there a dark truth behind it?

The Big Bang is a ridiculous hoax

Pangea is a hoax I can easily prove this. Earth used to be just the continents + shelves - no present seas

Stock markets are hoaxed.

Fossil fuel is a hoax

The idea of democracy is a hoax

Egalite and Liberte are mutually exclusive

National currencies are a Hoax.

Alex Jones and Loose Change are hoax opposition

Most twoofer sites are hoaxes maybe all

there's a shitload of hoax about

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 18:47 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Good one from WRH

Third, they are enforced

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 19:06 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
some would disagree on this one -
"Space shuttle, ISS and Hubble. I do not think any LEO stuff is hoaxed. The technology is there to do it, and LEO is inside the radiation belts, should these be a real issue."
much was said about this on the old DIF space thread - esp. by Alexis1 , gort who gave some sound reasoning why .
However, I think 'Voyager ' is a hoax but as you said this wasn't LEO - those Galactic fly-by pics were hoaxed.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2014 19:16 by Lizzy.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 19:34 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Friday wrote:
some would disagree on this one -
"Space shuttle, ISS and Hubble. I do not think any LEO stuff is hoaxed. The technology is there to do it, and LEO is inside the radiation belts, should these be a real issue."
much was said about this on the old DIF space thread - esp. by Alexis1 , gort who gave some sound reasoning why .
However, I think 'Voyager ' is a hoax but as you said this wasn't LEO - those Galactic fly-by pics were hoaxed.

Docked Shuttle and ISS photographed from the ground....

www.dasmirnov.net/blog/international_space_station_and_endeavou

Third, they are enforced

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 15 Sep 2014 19:40 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
don't see many of those - still no stars ?

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 00:57 #7

• Straight Shooter
Sandy Hook was Not a Hoax...

And i don't see any motivation for it to be a Hoax.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 01:03 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:

gun control.
It was a TOTAL hoax - the evidence is wholly overwhelming.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 02:46 #9

• Straight Shooter
Friday wrote:
.......... wrote:

gun control.
It was a TOTAL hoax - the evidence is wholly overwhelming.

It wasn't a HOAX people really died.

There is over 300 million guns in America and they won't be going anywhere.

The Firearm industry is doing great here in the US...

They want you to believe in gun control, that's how they sell more guns which they are doing.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 02:59 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Not one person died during that hoaxed fiasco. There are loads more all over the net. I'm very surprised you don't know this.

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 03:05 #11

• Straight Shooter
Thousands of black teens have been shot in America, trust me they don't need to fake school shootings.

Over 300 million guns in America more guns than there is people , it's too late for gun control in the US at this point.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 03:15 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
this was a faked MASS attack on WHITE kids - not really very 'awake' are you. - no offense - just fact. You probably never followed the systematic dismantling of the hoax and certainly didn;t have time to view those i posted.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 03:22 #13

• Straight Shooter
Friday wrote:
this was a faked MASS attack on WHITE kids - not really very 'awake' are you. - no offense - just fact. You probably never followed the systematic dismantling of the hoax and certainly didn;t have time to view those i posted.

The real conspiracy is to sell more guns which they are doing not take them away.

Believe what you want it won't change anything here in America.

And lmao at "not really very 'awake' are you" :larf:

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 04:37 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Friday wrote:

The real conspiracy is to sell more guns which they are doing not take them away.

YES - selling more ( as they slowly put the manufacturer's out of business )
the point is NOW one has to not only register them but give more private personal details when purchasing - so the corp cops know exactly who bought when and what - the good peeps will have those confiscated - those ( baddies ) who bought on blackmarket keep theirs.
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2014 04:39 by Lizzy.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 04:45 #15

• Straight Shooter
Friday wrote:
.......... wrote:
Friday wrote:

YES - selling more ( as they slowly put the manufacturer's out of business )
the point is NOW one has to not only register them but give more private personal details when purchasing - so the corp cops know exactly who bought when and what - the good peeps will have those confiscated - those ( baddies ) who bought on blackmarket keep theirs.

Over 300 million guns in America and no one will take them away, what more can i say?

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 06:00 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed

That hydrogen cant fuel the internal combustion engines we have now (car engines etc) in a similar fashion to L.P.G. / propane. Hydrogen can be produced by running current through water, no or less 'fossil' fuels necessarily required. (could use solar or hydroelectric to produce the current)

People would figure out they can create and compress their own hydrogen for fuel use.

Watch from 2m 40s how a carburettored engine runs on hydrogen gas from a bottle

The backfires can be sorted out... for starters, you cant meter the correct amount of gas into an engine by just holding a damn hose over the intake and not regulating the amount of gas going in...if you did this with gasoline or LPG the engine wouldnt run right either! :wissl:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2014 06:06 by novum.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 06:32 #17

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
My old diesel camper could run on chip fat....

What you have to watch out for is valve recession... Hydrogen burns hotter in air than nat gas, and nat gas is harder on the engine than petrol etc

Plus - I don't see how Hydrogen can be made cheaply by electrolysis, absent some new higher efficiency solar energy capture??? Right now the mis-labelled "fossil fuel" subsidises "green energy".

On the plus side, hard to justify carbon tax :chuckle:

Third, they are enforced

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 11:33 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
What you have to watch out for is valve recession... Hydrogen burns hotter in air than nat gas, and nat gas is harder on the engine than petrol etc

Hardened valve seats and optional sodium filled valves :thumbup: .. both of which many engines already have.

rodin wrote:
Plus - I don't see how Hydrogen can be made cheaply by electrolysis, absent some new higher efficiency solar energy capture??? Right now the mis-labelled "fossil fuel" subsidises "green energy".

There was a vid posted on DIF once upon and some peeps in a rural area in the USA were using solar power from panels on the roof of the house to produce H, then compressing and storing it in used LPG tanks they had bought from petrol stations that had shut down etc. They claimed to be self sufficient with the house and seemed to be producing a good amount of H. :dunno:

rodin wrote:
On the plus side, hard to justify carbon tax :chuckle:

Yep. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Would I be wrong if I included & add Fort Knox to the list? -- How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 20:50 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Would I be wrong if I included & add Fort Knox to the list?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2014 20:53 by Mario.

How Much Do You Think Is Hoaxed (Part 2) 16 Sep 2014 20:57 #20

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
.......... wrote:

Over 300 million guns in America and no one will take them away, what more can i say?

You could say who wants to collect the guns. :twitch:
Hint, its not american nationals, but dual citizens, or even triple citizens.
You know, the rootless despicable tribe which wrecks nations professionally and intentionally..

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.