Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks?

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 20 Sep 2014 04:51 #1

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
I was looking at the My Story series of kids books and noticed the book on the 1936 Olympics. Even though it is yet another in the series trying to indoctrinate children with German hate and the holohoax, it made me think whether the Jesse Owens narrative whereby:

1. "Hitler let the Nazi hatred of blacks and extreme racism go for a few weeks for the Berlin Olympics"; and

2. Germany hated blacks as much as the Jews but "didn't have a formal extermination program as they did for the Jews",

was just the projection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks on to their enemy?

This is an example of the official narrative regarding Germany and blacks during the NSDAP era.
Blacks during the Holocaust

The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups.

After World War I, the Allies stripped Germany of its African colonies. The German military stationed in Africa (Schutztruppen), as well as missionaries, colonial bureaucrats, and settlers, returned to Germany and took with them their racist attitudes. Separation of whites and blacks was mandated by the Reichstag (German parliament), which enacted a law against mixed marriages in the African colonies.

Following World War I and the Treaty of Versailles (1919), the victorious Allies occupied the Rhineland in western Germany. The use of French colonial troops, some of whom were black, in these occupation forces exacerbated anti-black racism in Germany. Racist propaganda against black soldiers depicted them as rapists of German women and carriers of venereal and other diseases. The children of black soldiers and German women were called “Rhineland Bastards.” The Nazis, at the time a small political movement, viewed them as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race. In Mein Kampf (My Struggle), Hitler charged that “the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”

African German mulatto children were marginalized in German society, isolated socially and economically, and not allowed to attend university. Racial discrimination prohibited them from seeking most jobs, including service in the military. With the Nazi rise to power they became a target of racial and population policy. By 1937, the Gestapo (German secret state police) had secretly rounded up and forcibly sterilized many of them. Some were subjected to medical experiments; others mysteriously “disappeared.”

The racist nature of Adolf Hitler's regime was disguised briefly during the Olympic Games in Berlin in August 1936, when Hitler allowed 18 African American athletes to compete for the US team. However, permission to compete was granted by the International Olympic Committee and not by the host country.

Adult African Germans were also victims. Both before and after World War I, many Africans came to Germany as students, artisans, entertainers, former soldiers, or low-level colonial officials, such as tax collectors, who had worked for the imperial colonial government. Hilarius (Lari) Gilges, a dancer by profession, was murdered by the SS in 1933, probably because he was black. Gilges' German wife later received restitution from a postwar German government for his murder by the Nazis.
www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479

What do others think?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 20 Sep 2014 05:29 #2

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
I can tell you for fact that in America the Jews use Jesse Owens as an example of Hitler hating black people.

And they also use this type of fearmongering to promote hatred and division between gentile whites and black people.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 20 Sep 2014 10:22 #3

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
.......... wrote:
I can tell you for fact that in America the Jews use Jesse Owens as an example of Hitler hating black people.

And they also use this type of fearmongering to promote hatred and division between gentile whites and black people.

Do you know the true story what happened? I assume you do?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 21 Sep 2014 02:41 #4

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
I can tell you for fact that in America the Jews use Jesse Owens as an example of Hitler hating black people.

And they also use this type of fearmongering to promote hatred and division between gentile whites and black people.

Do you know the true story what happened? I assume you do?

No please educate me on the true story...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 21 Sep 2014 02:45 #5

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
I can tell you for fact that in America the Jews use Jesse Owens as an example of Hitler hating black people.

And they also use this type of fearmongering to promote hatred and division between gentile whites and black people.

Do you know the true story what happened? I assume you do?

No please educate me on the true story...

Mr Orangeaid, please educate dots, I need to sleep now.
Otherwise you have to wait until probably tomorrow.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 21 Sep 2014 03:05 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Owens was treated well in Germany and greeted like any other champion athlete was. Hitler did not snub him and Owens was welcomed to all events other athletes of his ilk were.

Unfortunately Owens was used as a pawn by the Jevvish-controlled west to project jevvish hatred of blacks on to their enemy.

Owens never contributed to any of the jevvish controlled media "statements of fact" that Owens was treated poorly and snubbed because he was black.

It was the US that snubbed him because he was black ... not Germany.
The myths, which are usually asserted as fact, contend that German Chancellor Adolf Hitler was furious when Owens won; that Hitler refused to shake hands with Owens because he was black; that the Germans were embarrassed because the Owens victory “disproved” German ideas about racial differences, and so on.

Actually, Owens was acclaimed by the Berliners as enthusiastically as any German. Owens himself said that on one occasion, while in the stadium, he caught sight of Hitler: “When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him.”

As for the alleged snubbing, the facts of the matter tell a story which is quite different than the one usually heard. Hitler was in his box on the first day of competition when Hans Woellke broke the Olympic record for the shot-put and, incidentally, became the first German to win an Olympic track and field championship. At Hitler's request, Woellke and the third place winner, another German, were lead to the box to receive personal congratulations from the Chancellor.

Soon afterward Hitler personally greeted three Finns who won medals in the l0,000-meter run. Then he congratulated two German women who won first and second place in the women's javelin throw. The only other scheduled event that day was the high jump, which was running late. When all the German high-jumpers were eliminated, Hitler left the stadium in the dark as rain threatened and was not present to greet the three winners - all from the United States, and two of whom were black.

Hitler left because it was late, not because he wanted to avoid greeting anyone. Besides, at the time he left Hitler could not know whether the final winners would be black or white. Count Baillet-Latour, president of the International Olympic Commission, sent word to the German leader that, as a guest of honor at the Games, he should congratulate all or none. So when Jesse Owens won the final of the 100 meters the next day, he was not publicly greeted by Hitler - nor were any other medal winners of that or any of the following events.

Any notion that the Germans were “embarrassed” because of victories by non-whites at the Berlin Games is ridiculous. Jesse Owens is very prominently featured in Olympia, the official German documentary of the Games. Leni Riefenstahl's film masterwork also devotes great attention to many other non-whites, including outstanding Japanese athletes. The same holds true in the deluxe, semi-official German picture book commemorating the Games, Die Olympischen Spiele 1936, released by the Cigaretten-Bilderdienst. Jesse Owens is pictured seven times in this book - more than any other athlete - and is admiringly referred to as "the fastest in the world.” A large picture in the book records the chiseling of the victors' names in granite at the stadium - and singled out in this picture is: “Owens U.S.A.”

Despite the remarkable achievements of Jesse Owens, and of other athletes of all races, Germany did capture more gold medals than any other nation, thus “winning” the Olympics - a fact usually ignored in discussions of the 1936 Games.

In a letter of March 14, 1984, to the Director of West German ZDF television, former German athlete Waither Tripps protested the false report by a West German television network news announcer that Adolf Hitler did not publicly greet Owens because of his African ancestry. Tripps was himself an outstanding relay runner at the 1936 Games. After sending his letter, Tripps further stated verbally that following the Games, Hitler invited all Olympic winners, including Owens, to a reception at the Reich Chancellory. Hitler personally congratulated and shook the hand of each winner, including Owens, who later confirmed this on several occasions.

Following is the text of Tripps's letter:

To the Director of the
ZDF [Second German Television]
Re: "Heute" ["Today"] news broadcast of 10 March 10, 1984

As part of his report on the unveiling of the "Jesse-Owens-Allee" street sign in front of the Berlin Olympic Stadium, your announcer made an absolutely untrue statement. He repeated the stupid lie that in 1936 Adolf Hitler refused to meet the incomparable, four-time Olympic winner Jesse Owens because of his skin color and Negro ancestry. It seems that the announcer sought to clearly emphasize the so-called race hatred indoctrination.

This story is not just a fairy tale. It is a wretched lie. Today the truth is suppressed for presumably political reasons. But it will not die. There are too many contemporary witnesses. I am one of them.

In fact, Adolf Hitler received and congratulated the German Olympic winners of the 1936 Games in the place of honor at the Olympic stadium. The 800,000 daily spectators, including many foreign visitors, enthusiastically applauded this. Dr. Gisela Mauermayer (now living in Munich), Tilly Fleischer-Grothe (now living in Lahr), Gerhard Stoeck (now living in Hamburg) and others were among those personally honored.

It was also arranged to honor the outstanding and unforgettable Jesse Owens in this way as well. But at this point the President of the International Olympic Committee, Count Baillet-Latour, stopped Hitler's plan by pointing out that this practice conflicted with the Committee rules. The Count, however, had no objection to holding this kind of congratulatory reception in the Reich Chancellory.

Dr. Karl Ritter von Halt, then President of the German National Olympic Committee and head of the German athletic association, later confirmed these facts at a meeting of the former members of the German team. I was one of those present at this meeting in Stuttgart with the unforgettable Ritter von Halt, which took place shortly after his release from the Soviet-run Sachsenhausen concentration camp. (Among others, actor Heinrich George and Reich Trainer Dr. Nerz died there!) Also present were Borchmeyer (competitor in the final race against Owens, now living in Frankfurt), Blask, Hem. Tilly Fleischer, Dr. Gisela Mauermayer, Dr. Metzner, Hornberger, Stoeck, Syring, Dessecker, and many others. They are contemporary witnesses for fairness and truth.

The facts will be published in the magazine of the “Former German Winners' Sports Club.” As National Olympic Committee President Daume rightly stated during the ceremony in Berlin, honor belongs to those who deserve it. Microphone personalities who spread lies do not belong on the television screen!

[signed]
Walther Tripps

To his credit, Jesse Owens himself never contributed to the myth-making. He repeatedly stressed the warmth of his reception in Germany and his happiness during those days in Berlin. But he couldn't prevent others from using him as a symbol, in life as well as in death, to slander Germany for motives of their own.

www.ihr.org/jhr/v5n1p123.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, Return of Zorro, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 21 Sep 2014 20:55 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Orangeaid wrote:
Owens was treated well in Germany and greeted like any other champion athlete was. Hitler did not snub him and Owens was welcomed to all events other athletes of his ilk were.

Unfortunately Owens was used as a pawn by the Jevvish-controlled west to project jevvish hatred of blacks on to their enemy.

Owens never contributed to any of the jevvish controlled media "statements of fact" that Owens was treated poorly and snubbed because he was black.

It was the US that snubbed him because he was black ... not Germany.l

If i told my black friends about this they would believe me.

Problem is WW2 is so long ago now that the new generation does not care at this point.

That's why i don't even bother the threads about WW2 and Hitler at this point because it won't change the past.

The only thing you can do is focus on Gaza, AIPAC and Jewish control of sports and entertainment.

Many black people don't even know that George Zimmerman & Donald sterling are Jewish.

Not to be rude but everyone talking about WW2 and Hitler from here to DIF are wasting their time and life.

The only way to change the future is to focus on current event.

Sorry because i know this post will offended some of you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 21 Sep 2014 23:56 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
I'm sorry Dots but I think you're wrong.

To understand Jewry you MUST understand history and also ancient history. Judaism goes back 3000 years.

You've completely missed the point on black racism. Sterling is a Jewish racist because the Talmud and Jewish culture taught him to be.

Jews smeared Hitler as a racist because they are racist because of the Talmud and their culture.

Jews hate blacks because the Talmud teaches them to hate them because the Ancient Egyptian enslavers were black. Jews don't let anything go. That happened 3000 years ago.

The Donmeh cryptos slaughtered 2 million Armenian Christians 100 years ago because they believe them to be biblical Amalaks ... and are despised by Jews. The battle victory Jews celebrate at Hanukkah to preserve racial separation of the Jews etc was a victory over the Amalaks I believe.

You also are looking at matters from an American perspective, and an Australian may look at it similarly. Neither nation has been invaded and had to fight a war on home soil.

Many current animosities between people are traced back to past wrongs that are never forgotten.

Japan v China
Croatia v Serbia
Ireland v England

... are examples that immediately come to mind.

You can't impose your own thinking on to people in other countries with completely different histories.

What you've pointed out re AIPAC etc is very true re the US but does not apply to people outside it. Americans are largely ignorant about WWII in Europe yet what occurred there has left huge scars across Europe.

You can't expect people in Europe to forget about what happened in their own continent and to unravel the lies that have been peddled and imposed on them as law just because your own country knows very little about WWII.

Germany is still an occupied nation because of WWII and the lies of the Holocaust. Japan is still occupied, but because of other reasons. But it's still WWII.

You cannot simply dismiss this because it is of no relevance to where you live.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 02:02 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., Return of Zorro, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 01:03 #9

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't expect people in Europe to forget about what happened in their own continent and to unravel the lies that have been peddled and imposed on them as law just because your own country knows very little about WWII.

Germany is still an occupied nation because of WWII and the lies of the Holocaust. Japan is still occupied, but because of other reasons. But it's still WWII.

You cannot simply dismiss this because it is of no relevance to where you live.

Very true.
The reasons why it is of such relevance in Europe is
a) legal consequences questioning official story
b) ongoing "reparation" payment, if you consider Germany ended paying iirc 2010 WWI payments
c) no peace regulation, and american occupation bases in the occupied countries, which would be in event of stupid american politics primary target of say Russian missiles, also Africom which coordinates US military aggression and drone war in Africa, Rammstein base hosts HQ of "missile shield" first strike system, surveillance by NSA
d) enemy nations in UN charter, both Japan and Germany
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 01:07 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., Orangeaid, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 01:19 #10

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Question @ dots

What would you as american say, if you were obliged by law to believe the official 911 narrative?
What if you were punished with 5 years in prison for questioning the 911 story?
What if you were punished with 5 years in prison for questioning "climate change"?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 01:44 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Orangeaid i understand where you're coming from now after reading your post.

I appreciate you taking the time to break that down for me and explaining yourself.

You're right that i was only looking at it from an American perspective.

In hindsight that was ignorant of me since i'm here to learn.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 01:47 #12

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Oracle i understand your point also so please explain to me the legal consequences of questioning the official story?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 01:55 #13

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
.......... wrote:
Oracle i understand your point also so please explain to me the legal consequences of questioning the official story?

Say you would be accused of criminal official 911 "denial".
Say you published a song, which tells some truth about 911.
You end up legally charged with 911 denial.
Your lawyer will present evidence, that ali baba and his 19 thieves couldn't have done such thing
The court is not bound by normal procedures of evidence, it declares that ali baba and his 19 thieves did 911, cites CNN reported it, probably invites some "eyewitness who saw ali baba", which doesn't need proof, and rejects any evidence of the defence as criminal.
Your lawyer will be charged with 911 denial.

Both of you end up 5 years in prison.

Understood?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 02:01 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., Orangeaid, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 02:12 #14

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Orangeaid wrote:

What do others think?

It is probably much simpler.
The high priests of jewishness of jewry simply know they can use the blacks.
Remember, their mindset is racially driven, even if they don't form themselves a race in the classical biological sense.
Benjamin Gitlow, former Chairman of the Communist Party-USA: "In the racial civil war the communists envisage, Negroes will be in the front ranks, the shock troops of the communist revolution".
Israel Cohen, taken from "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century", and entered into the US Congressional Record, 1957, page 8559: "We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will instill into the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroe will be able to intermarry with the whites, and begin a process which will deliver America into our hands."

Plus it simply motivated the black units in US army to behave like animals partially.

In a sense your are right.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 02:16 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 05:42 #15

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle i understand your point also so please explain to me the legal consequences of questioning the official story?

Say you would be accused of criminal official 911 "denial".
Say you published a song, which tells some truth about 911.
You end up legally charged with 911 denial.
Your lawyer will present evidence, that ali baba and his 19 thieves couldn't have done such thing
The court is not bound by normal procedures of evidence, it declares that ali baba and his 19 thieves did 911, cites CNN reported it, probably invites some "eyewitness who saw ali baba", which doesn't need proof, and rejects any evidence of the defence as criminal.
Your lawyer will be charged with 911 denial.

Both of you end up 5 years in prison.

Understood?

Great post
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 10:44 #16

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle i understand your point also so please explain to me the legal consequences of questioning the official story?

Say you would be accused of criminal official 911 "denial".
Say you published a song, which tells some truth about 911.
You end up legally charged with 911 denial.
Your lawyer will present evidence, that ali baba and his 19 thieves couldn't have done such thing
The court is not bound by normal procedures of evidence, it declares that ali baba and his 19 thieves did 911, cites CNN reported it, probably invites some "eyewitness who saw ali baba", which doesn't need proof, and rejects any evidence of the defence as criminal.
Your lawyer will be charged with 911 denial.

Both of you end up 5 years in prison.

Understood?

Great post

The only question left open, if the "eyewitness" also saw the 19 thieves on flying carpets escaping, leaving the book '1001 nights' behind.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 10:48 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 11:15 #17

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
I don't believe the Ancient Egyptians were blacks. I've seen no evidence for this, only stuff from stupid Afrocentric websites which also claim Julius Caesar was black. :facepalm: All statues, paintings and descriptions of Egyptians from the time piece seem to depict a Caucasian people - not white, but definitely not black. Plus, blacks had never before or anywhere else built a civilisation as grand, advanced and high as Egypt, so I find it tough to believe. Yes, there were blacks who lived in Egypt but they were not the ethnic majority and nor were they the ruling class, they came from Nubia which is modern day Sudan. Below is a reconstruction of Tutankhamun based on his mummy ;



Not very black, is he? He's not white either. Like all Ancient Egyptians, he looks to be a North African, pre-Arab, Caucasoid, perhaps related to modern day Berbers.

More to the point though, do Jews have a specific hatred of blacks? Jews hate whites (Christians) above all, as well as Muslims especially Shi'ites. I think organised Jewry likes to use blacks and other non-European racial groups as a weapon in order to water down and dilute white, Christian societies and make them incohesive, divided, rudderless and thus less of a threat to, and more welcoming of, the Judaic World Order.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 11:30 #18

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Seaic wrote:

More to the point though, do Jews have a specific hatred of blacks? Jews hate whites (Christians) above all, as well as Muslims especially Shi'ites. I think organised Jewry likes to use blacks and other non-European racial groups as a weapon in order to water down and dilute white, Christian societies and make them incohesive, divided, rudderless and thus less of a threat to, and more welcoming of, the Judaic World Order.

Cleraly, the jews don't consider blacks a threat to their operations, but especially still white Europe.
Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi (16 November 1894 – 27 July 1972), was a freemason from Austria, whose ideological views form the basis of the European Union. A product of European-Asiatic miscegenation, Coudenhove-Kalergi advocated the destruction of the European peoples through the flooding of the continent with Black Africans and Asiatics. He was also a staunch Judeophile and described the Jews as the main element of the future ruling caste. Coudenhove-Kalergi carried out his operations through the so-called International Paneuropean Union and was funded by the Jewish Warburg family; he was also supported by the House of Lorraine (kosher conservative "monarchy" of the fallen Austro-Hungarian Empire).
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Kalergi wrote "Praktischer Idealismus" in 1925, nad followonig quote in from this book:
Today's races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. The main representatives of the brain aristocracy: of capitalism, journalism and the literate are Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a main factor of the future nobility.
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php


Btw, I also don't see ancient Egypt ruled by black people, but this notion comes from the tribe, who were allegedly chased out of Egypt by the evil "nazi" Pharaoh and his black slave traders.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 12:01 #19

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Orangeaid wrote:
The battle victory Jews celebrate at Hanukkah to preserve racial separation of the Jews etc was a victory over the Amalaks I believe

Not quite. It's a celebration of their rebellion against the Seleucid Greeks of Syria, who controlled the whole area, who tried to stop them practising Judaism.

They do hate the Amaleks though. They've accused a few groups of being the Amaleks, including... guess who? Yep, "Nazis".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Was the Jesse Owens 1936 Olympics official narrative a reflection of Jewish Talmudic hatred of blacks? 22 Sep 2014 12:40 #20

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Scholars have never conclusively determined where the Ancient Egyptians came from. The New Advent gives a good overview.
Ethnology

Scholars are at variance as to the origin of the Egyptians. Some, chiefly philologists, suppose that the Egyptians of historical times had come from Western Asia either directly, through the Isthmus of Suez, or, as most will have it, through the straits of Bab-el-Mandeb and Ethiopia. Others, principally naturalists, think they came from, or at least through, Libya, while others still place the original home of the Egyptians in Central Africa. The first hypothesis is now the most commonly received. Several considerations tend to make it plausible: the fact, for instance, that wheat and barely, which have been found in the most ancient tombs dating from before the first dynasty, are originally indigenous to Asia, as well as linen, wine, and the produce of other cultivated plants which are represented among the funeral offerings in the tombs of the earliest dynasties. And the same can be said of the two sacred trees of the Egyptian pantheon, the sycamore and the persea. Finally, the fact that the ancestor of the domesticated Egyptian ass had its home in the wilderness in the south of Egypt would show that theAsiatic invaders or settlers came through Ethiopia. This theory tallies with the Biblical narrative, Genesis 10:6, which makes the ancestor of the Egyptians, under the ethnic name of Misraim, the brother of Cûsh the Ethiopian, of Phût (e.g. Puanit, the Poeni of the Latins), and Canaan, all three of whom certainly had their original homes in Asia. What seems more certain is that the Egyptians of historical times belong to the same stock as the Libyans and other races, some of which were absorbed, while other were totally or partly driven away by them. Five at least of these are given in the Bible (Genesis 10:13, 14) under ethnic names as sons of Misraim, i.e. Ludim (according to Maspéro, "Histoire Ancienne des peuples de l'Orient", Paris, 1908, p. 16, the Rotu orRomitu of the hieroglyphics, i.e. the Egyptians proper), Laabim (the Libyans), Naphtûchim (the inhabitants of No-Phtah, or Memphis), Patrûsim (the inhabitants of the To-rêsi, i.e. Upper Egypt), Anamim (the Anûs, who, in prehistoric times founded On of the North, or Heliopolis, and On of the South, or Hermonthis).
www.newadvent.org/cathen/05329b.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.