Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I Hate God

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 11:10 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
Rodin wrote
BT if you would care to tell us more about your hatred of God, and what thinking lies behind it, I think it would make a very interesting thread in its own right.

As displayed above this thread was requested by Noddy.

I'm unsure if it needs to be in the religious forum section, as it's not about religion (The path to salvation).

Let's start by being clear and honest about what's what.

A religion is different from a philosophical way of life such as Hindu because a philosophical way of life would accept other ways to salvation are possible outside of it's own boundaries, whist a religion would only permit salvation to be found within it's boundaries.

Atheist's don't believe in God but can still hate the fact that other people do, so they can hate what they see as an illusion of God.

I'm not an atheist but I hate God.

In reference to 'hate' yes it's only a word, a strong term for much dislike, shall we say concentrated dislike, as if it's in a bottle. :D

So I can't say for certain that I hate anything, only that the one thing that makes me most annoyed is God.

I don't like being annoyed, so I conclude that I must hate God.

I don't perceive God as a 'being' that's part of what fuels my hate, the other part is fuelled by the alteration of this 'being'.

Once he was a man who lived in the clouds, once humanity learned how to build flying machines they found out nobody was there, so then he went off to being 'everywhere'.

The concept altered to suit the belief.

So this might sound quite a contradiction but I am an atheist towards a God 'being' but not towards an energy called God.

Make sure you see the word energy, not entity.

This energy imo creates possibilities and outcomes, a web of interconnected sub-atoms links everything, they pass along vibrations.

What is materialized from such a process could be seen as God's work. I have no problem with that and am willing to believe that prayer, especially shared prayer can alter outcomes.

I don't mind religion and quite like them. I think they are good ideas.

The only thing is that God is not a 'being' imo rather God is a succession of outcomes.

So who made God into a being?

Well I don't know.... My guess though would be that Mr & Mrs Hope made God into a being. They wished and wished and wished, they're wish became a reality, who do we thank, God.

For me that's fine too, they have thanked an outcome, their hard wishing had been fruitful.

The bit I hate is that there is some 'mystical being' overseeing reality and lapping up praise.

Let's start with a scenario.

There are two people, one is a fantastic mathematician, the other not so, they are each trapped in a cell, the walls are closing, they will be crushed, the only escape would be to solve a complex mathematical problem, the answer being the code to release the door, a bit like that television show 'The Crystal Maze'.
For the mathematician the problem is easily solved and they are soon free, the other person can't solve the problem, so what will they do, the walls are about to crush them, they prey.

So you see 'God' has provided the tools, we only ask when we don't know how to use them, or we thank, in case he gets annoyed.

As if somebody is there, when in fact we're talking to our own emotions, an outcome won't be changed by the God energy in a flash, rather by lots of will's willing.
So what I hate about God, is the false presentation of a 'being' rather than an energy where by prayer wills can be brought into reality.

The being known as God is a puppet, a point of focus, an illusion, one that many people already know but fear to admit, that's what I hate.
(If my feeling of concentrated annoyance really is hate)

I hate to see people have their minds corrupted with a childish type of 'annual book' concept of reality and faith.
Humans as a race ought to have more faith in their own ability to persuade the energy known as God to deliver outcomes, without needing to form the energy into the illusion of a 'being' in their shared concept, it's a means to an end but wasteful.
We won't get so much fruit until we recognize the puppet being.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 11:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 11:38 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
What I hate about God is when people use it as an excuse not to confront evil. Or even worse to condone evil. Or even worse to commit evil.

Points to consider

1) Christian Zionists encouraging "End Times" by supporting Israel

2) “The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah... Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled...” Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, reprinted in La Revue de Paris, p. 574 June 1, 1928

3) Rabbi with Cat. The hand of God is seen blessing the rabbi in the top left hand corner

When we think of God we are thinking of the creator, but some perhaps are thinking of the destroyer

No one will ever answer the question - how did we get here? God is an attempt to answer this question, but it begets the response "who made God". Space is supposed to be expanding, that begets the question "what lies outside space"? Whatever enclosed fantasy model is constructed there is always the question "What lies beyond"....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 11:39 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 11:48 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So this might sound quite a contradiction but I am an atheist towards a God 'being' but not towards an energy called God.

Sounds somewhat like pantheism.
Pantheism is derived from the Greek πᾶν pan (meaning "all") and Θεός Theos (meaning "God"). There are a variety of definitions of pantheism. Some consider it a theological and philosophical position concerning God.

Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God. Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god. Some Eastern religions are considered to be pantheistically inclined.

As a religious position, some describe pantheism as the polar opposite of atheism. From this standpoint, pantheism is the view that everything is part of an all-encompassing, immanent God. All forms of reality may then be considered either modes of that Being, or identical with it. Others hold that pantheism is a non-religious philosophical position. To them, pantheism is the view that the Universe and God are identical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 11:51 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
When we think of God we are thinking of the creator, but some perhaps are thinking of the destroyer

Or some are thinking both.

Depends what they want created and/or destroyed. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 11:56 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
Space is supposed to be expanding, that begets the question "what lies outside space"? Whatever enclosed fantasy model is constructed there is always the question "What lies beyond"....

:dunno:

:chuckle:

1365 = 1

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 12:10 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Rodin wrote
BT if you would care to tell us more about your hatred of God, and what thinking lies behind it, I think it would make a very interesting thread in its own right.

As displayed above this thread was requested by Noddy.

I'm unsure if it needs to be in the religious forum section, as it's not about religion (The path to salvation).

Let's start by being clear and honest about what's what.

A religion is different from a philosophical way of life such as Hindu because a philosophical way of life would accept other ways to salvation are possible outside of it's own boundaries, whist a religion would only permit salvation to be found within it's boundaries.

Atheist's don't believe in God but can still hate the fact that other people do, so they can hate what they see as an illusion of God.

I'm not an atheist but I hate God.

In reference to 'hate' yes it's only a word, a strong term for much dislike, shall we say concentrated dislike, as if it's in a bottle. :D

So I can't say for certain that I hate anything, only that the one thing that makes me most annoyed is God.

I don't like being annoyed, so I conclude that I must hate God.

I don't perceive God as a 'being' that's part of what fuels my hate, the other part is fuelled by the alteration of this 'being'.

Once he was a man who lived in the clouds, once humanity learned how to build flying machines they found out nobody was there, so then he went off to being 'everywhere'.

The concept altered to suit the belief.

This energy imo creates possibilities and outcomes, a web of interconnected sub-atoms links everything, they pass along vibrations.

What is materialized from such a process could be seen as God's work. I have no problem with that and am willing to believe that prayer, especially shared prayer can alter outcomes.

I don't mind religion and quite like them. I think they are good ideas.

The only thing is that God is not a 'being' imo rather God is a succession of outcomes.

So who made God into a being?

Well I don't know.... My guess though would be that Mr & Mrs Hope made God into a being. They wished and wished and wished, they're wish became a reality, who do we thank, God.

For me that's fine too, they have thanked an outcome, their hard wishing had been fruitful.

The bit I hate is that there is some 'mystical being' overseeing reality and lapping up praise.

Let's start with a scenario.

There are two people, one is a fantastic mathematician, the other not so, they are each trapped in a cell, the walls are closing, they will be crushed, the only escape would be to solve a complex mathematical problem, the answer being the code to release the door, a bit like that television show 'The Crystal Maze'.
For the mathematician the problem is easily solved and they are soon free, the other person can't solve the problem, so what will they do, the walls are about to crush them, they prey.

So you see 'God' has provided the tools, we only ask when we don't know how to use them, or we thank, in case he gets annoyed.

As if somebody is there, when in fact we're talking to our own emotions, an outcome won't be changed by the God energy in a flash, rather by lots of will's willing.
So what I hate about God, is the false presentation of a 'being' rather than an energy where by prayer wills can be brought into reality.

The being known as God is a puppet, a point of focus, an illusion, one that many people already know but fear to admit, that's what I hate.
(If my feeling of concentrated annoyance really is hate)

I hate to see people have their minds corrupted with a childish type of 'annual book' concept of reality and faith.
Humans as a race ought to have more faith in their own ability to persuade the energy known as God to deliver outcomes, without needing to form the energy into the illusion of a 'being' in their shared concept, it's a means to an end but wasteful.
We won't get so much fruit until we recognize the puppet being.
I'm sorry to say; but You created a master peace with your posting. ;)

People may like to listen what he had to say here.

@Blue_Tackler you got my respect on this posting & so much truth within...... :thumbup: :thumbup:

The being known as God is a puppet, = correct a puppet of his own illusion & the true invisible Father image knows this puppet very well.

Well done men & I'm speechless because the rest gets processed within silence!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 12:26 by Mario.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 12:16 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
Space is supposed to be expanding, that begets the question "what lies outside space"? Whatever enclosed fantasy model is constructed there is always the question "What lies beyond"....

archive.org/details/Lang-Johannes-Die-Hohlwelttheorie

Page 269 et seqq.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 12:22 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Sounds somewhat like pantheism.
Pantheism is derived from the Greek πᾶν pan (meaning "all") and Θεός Theos (meaning "God"). There are a variety of definitions of pantheism. Some consider it a theological and philosophical position concerning God.

Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God. Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god. Some Eastern religions are considered to be pantheistically inclined.

As a religious position, some describe pantheism as the polar opposite of atheism. From this standpoint, pantheism is the view that everything is part of an all-encompassing, immanent God. All forms of reality may then be considered either modes of that Being, or identical with it. Others hold that pantheism is a non-religious philosophical position. To them, pantheism is the view that the Universe and God are identical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

That seems a little like my thinking yes novnov.

If the 'being' is removed from the energy then what's left is my belief.
I hate the fact that the energy is being used to create a being to worship rather than to carry out humanities wills.

I don't believe in the way God is described in the bible (old testament or new) though some of 'Jesus's' parables appear to be correct, the part about the 'father' though is a reference to the puppet who's role is to provide a 'being' to the energy of wills.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 12:24 by Frothy.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 12:45 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I don't believe in the way God is described in the bible (old testament or new) though some of 'Jesus's' parables appear to be correct, the part about the 'father' though is a reference to the puppet who's role is to provide a 'being' to the energy of wills.
The God/gods was well explained in there OT bible and came across exactly as they presented it & truly was not the good boy in town & 100% not the Father image.
Two totally different things as in universes in parts.
Like the outer & the inner reality being far in part.
Or as in life & death in parts of each other!

To me the Father is not a being at all; also gets described as the (living Father) or the wording I use ..... the energy in motion or in resting mode.

The Father of motion & rest......... the will in motion & rest...... the Spirit energy in motion & rest!

The Father/M image is an attribute ......... being implemented by those which truly understanding the image meaning & the will of the meaning is the implemented part through the individuals self will power & that's exactly where the word Christ finds his rightful application.

Same this Christ is not the being as such but is a revealed implemented attribute which joins these two different opposing parts into one united harmonious Union being in a relationship in there actions or rest!

The Christ image meaning is the marriage between the two which joint into one being it.
The inner & outer family reunited into ((Father/Mother) & Son) reality with no more devisions!
But this attribute (Father/Mother) are ONE already & not two!
Because how could anyone call himself being a Father being without the Mother & there offspring.

So all is left to work out; who is the Son representing & who was this God/Gods playing up like a lost Son/Sons without being guided by his (Father/Mother) ;) ;) :conf:

I know already & it stays within silence; but do you all know yet??

Your question & my hint >>> Who created this God .......... my answer; you are all still doing it[ as they did in the past.

And I will come back to my postings in the future if they still here; to judge my own self if I was telling the truth of things!
No one is my judge but myself................ & a good judge always
has his ((Father/Mother) & Son) in one house & under one single roof.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 13:33 by Mario.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 13:43 #10

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
The thing that you hate is your "perception" of god.

god may exist, or may not, he may be energy or a being, or everything and everything in between, god is very personal.

So, it should be clear that there are lots of perceptions of what god is and yours is your own.

So that being the case, the only thing that you hate, is the image of god that you have created for yourself.

You hate your own creation.
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 16:29 #11

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
God is a cunt.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 19:09 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Which God do you hate ?

What is His name ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 19:09 by Cinta.

I Hate God 13 Oct 2014 23:41 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
The thing that you hate is your "perception" of god.

god may exist, or may not, he may be energy or a being, or everything and everything in between, god is very personal.

So, it should be clear that there are lots of perceptions of what god is and yours is your own.

So that being the case, the only thing that you hate, is the image of god that you have created for yourself.

You hate your own creation.

I like my perception of God. God = the energy of wills, the manifestation of answered prayer.**

What I hate is when God** is an energy that's used to perceive a 'being' called God.

So I hate the concept that other people have of God, IE God is a 'being'.

That's not my creation, it's the creation of others, and I hate that.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2014 23:43 by Frothy.

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 00:05 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Cinta wrote:
Which God do you hate ?

What is His name ?

1) Any God 'being'.
2) Jah, God, Father, Yahweh, and Allah, many names for a puppet created from prayer.

Instead of humans using their prayer to will outcomes into being from a life energy known as God.
They use the life energy to will a being into existence, a being to worship, instead of concentrating on the outcomes they pray to the being that has become a puppet manifestation of prayer.

In other words you can't pray for an outcome, you have to pray to a 'being' and request an outcome.
The 'being' is blocking the prayer.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 01:22 #15

• Frothy
  • Released
The problem is when I hear statements like 'God's will' or 'The will of God'.

Imo God has no will, God is not a being, no desires or pleasures, what God is, is life energy, so when we pray, and our prayers are answered that's God.
God is the change implemented by prayer or will.

It's the 'People's will' or The will of prayer' that brings about change, the change is God. God is the development of thought into reality, it's a process, God is a process.

That's a nice God.

God a 'being' that requires praise and thanks, constant attention and gratitude, that's the God I hate, a gatekeeper for change.

That's the problem, God is perceived by many as a 'being' a gate keeper of change, when in fact God is change in itself.

where it's all gone wrong imo is that people instead of using their life energy to implement change through prayer, they use the prayer and life energy to implement a 'being' to manifest, they then make praise and requests to this manifested 'being'.

The 'being' does not exist imo, and energy is being misdirected towards this puppet 'being' instead of praying directly for change.

God is not a lord, God is the possibility waiting for it's desire. The people of earth could imo will any change they like, providing enough of them have enough will in unison.

Our worldly leaders don't want people to know this, so the concept of God the 'being' is created, this means that humanity won't will, they can only ask an illusionary puppet. so what we have is indirect prayer, instead of it being directed accurately, it's absorbed by an illusionary entity where it's energy is used up to maintain that illusion, thus the will is not the peoples but God's will.

For example if everyone were to pray and pray for an end to an awful illness, I believe that that would after time, work
And when it work's that's God.

But to pray to a 'being' called God, for that 'being' to end the awful illness, then the energy is no longer targeting the illness but is being used up to maintain the illusion of a 'being'.

So God (the energy) is being wasted on creating God (the being). The manifestation of the God 'being' is detrimental to the God energy.

It's a bit like, you have some wood, you want to make a wonderful wooden cabinet, instead you make a wonderful wooden figure of a God 'being' you then ask that 'being' to make you a cabinet, even if the God 'being' answers and says 'ok then' you have already used up your wood to create the 'being'.

What you should have done was made your own cabinet, and thanked God for your wood.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2014 01:25 by Frothy.

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 07:03 #16

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
It sounds a lot like semantics to me.

Both scenarios involve praying to make an outcome happen, what difference does it me if somebody prays to an energy or an entity?

If god is the energy then it has made god the entity apparent, if god is the energy, then we are the enrgy and hence the entity is the energy, there is no getting away from it, if you invoke god as an all permeating energy, there can be no seperation.

Both involve changing the course of the universe through thought alone (prayer), which in my opinion just doesn't happen, prayer is comforting for sure and prayer can have a therapeutic effect, but prayers are very rarely answered, yes it may seem like they are every now and again, but we can safely put those down to circumstance, plus it also introduces a reward aspect to prayer, "if you pray properly, then your prayers may be answered" type scenario, thus rewarding some, but not others, just doesn't seem right to me.

Now, I am not saying that energy cannot be manipulated through thoughts, I am 99% sure that it can, but this isn't prayer, as in the prayer where you pray for material gains to be answered, and be sure that anything you can pray for IS a material prayer to be gratntedm if you think it isn't then give us an example of a none material prayer.

So, again it seems to me that the thing you hate is a total mental fabrication in your head and your head alone, it is your perspective of how the world works and nothing more, so again, it would seem to me that you are hating your own creation.
It was always going to happen!!

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 09:51 #17

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I don't think god is necessarily an omnipresent entity.

I hate Cathodicks and Muslicks and such for their blinkered faiths. Icke is right on that score, formal religions destroy spiritualism. I love what those black metallers did to their churches all those years ago.. burn the cunts down.. formal religions are just as much about control as the MSM.

Maybe we are God. Pantheism.. a neural network of sorts.. a collected consciousness.. somehow we are connected to the world and each other and the universe.. but we do not possess the ability to see our part of it until the vessel we inhabit dies.

I hate creation and god. I hate this miserable life. I hate that creatures eat one another, that there is suffering and inequality, and that people and creatures we love die and that shiny headed dirty c.u.nts like David Cameron have life.

60 million years ago apparently there were dinosaurs. In 60 million years there will likely be no humans. In 4 billion years there will be no earth.

Stars form, stars explode, stars expel their matter, and that matter becomes the planets and life on those planets. Maybe that is god.

I am undergoing all kinds of tests at the moment for various health problems. I actually want a BIG problem to be found. I want to die. 40 years on this planet is enough for me. Only when I go, I don't expect dozens of pages of tribute to my sardonic wit. Lightbulbs lightbulbs lightbulbs....
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2014 09:56 by Mr Cappy.

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 10:13 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Great comment!

Not that I would concur with the contents completely, but it's authentic and right from the heart. Very rare these days.

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 11:26 #19

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Great comment!

Not that I would concur with the contents completely, but it's authentic and right from the heart. Very rare these days.

:thumbup:

And maybe some of my contents will eventually brighten.. or maybe they will not.. most of the last 6 weeks has been spent in crippling grief at the loss of my little companion, my pet of 8 years. I'm crying as I write this. And as I edit this, the tears have stopped.. and later they will start and stop again...

It's 2014 and we still have a Queen for fuck's sake. We have Etonian puppet princes and many of us hand the equivalent of a second hand car or Omega watch over in rent and council tax every month and have no hope of ever owning a house unless we win the lottery.

My last job wrecked my health. I am and was no freerer than the slave fucks who work for Foxconn. At least they make shit. Our government say they want entrepreneurs, yet obstacles are always to be found. It costs less for a Chinese business to send a parcel from China to the UK than it costs to send that same item from the UK to the UK.

I'm going off on too many tangents..

Once upon a time there was optimism. It showed itself in sci-fi movies and in peoples heads and hearts. The future was always going to be bigger, brighter, better. But my optimism is gone. As a graduate (a BEng and MEng) I am contemplating crime these days... I am past caring.. if I die in my sleep from valium and alcohol, it will not have been a tragic death but one that I didn't mind happening.

There you go.. no forum would be complete without its own steppy.

As for God... it's not what we think it is.. it certainly isn't kind.
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2014 11:27 by Mr Cappy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

I Hate God 14 Oct 2014 11:30 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
It costs less for a Chinese business to send a parcel from China to the UK than it costs to send that same item from the UK to the UK

Absolutely. Now about that climate change...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina