Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone going to bother voting in our pretend democracy in May?

Anyone going to bother voting in our pretend democracy in May? 15 Oct 2014 10:25 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I am 40. I voted when I was 18. I haven't voted since.

It's all wank. The agenda of the greedy rich psycho sociopath needle dick ass bandit child rapist elite gets advanced regardless of which fat shiny headed millionaire distant cousin of the lizard Queen is in power. The Austerity cuts would have happened if Labor had hung on to power. They'll continue under the next puppet government. And anyway, look at the Scottish elections.. our elections are probably rigged anyway... certainly the sheeple are manipulated into voting a certain way by scum media like Rupert Murder's 'The Sun'.

It does horrify me that Farage is talking about a pact with Cameron. What is it with all these coalitions? It's just another way of fooling us into thinking we will get change. Too many of us have seen through the red blue and yellow.. so we now just get a mix. Can you imagine 5 more years of the Etonian shiny headed Blair clone Camercunt? 5 years of Millipede? Do you really think Ukip will deliver any change? I am definitely going to make a brew of silver birch leaves should another conservative coalition transpire. If my alcohol and valium binges haven't killed me before then......

So, are you going to vote for any of the millionaires on offer in May? Or are you going to stay home and masturbate? I'm choosing the latter, it's a far more productive use of my time.. what about you?

This opinion was designed in England and made in China by people with 4 inch penises, all the jobs, and fucked up lungs.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2014 10:32 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Black Cloud, nailtown slim

Anyone going to bother voting in our pretend democracy in May? 15 Oct 2014 16:59 #2

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Mr Happy wrote:
I am 40. I voted when I was 18. I haven't voted since.

It's all wank. The agenda of the greedy rich psycho sociopath needle dick ass bandit child rapist elite gets advanced regardless of which fat shiny headed millionaire distant cousin of the lizard Queen is in power. The Austerity cuts would have happened if Labor had hung on to power. They'll continue under the next puppet government. And anyway, look at the Scottish elections.. our elections are probably rigged anyway... certainly the sheeple are manipulated into voting a certain way by scum media like Rupert Murder's 'The Sun'.

It does horrify me that Farage is talking about a pact with Cameron. What is it with all these coalitions? It's just another way of fooling us into thinking we will get change. Too many of us have seen through the red blue and yellow.. so we now just get a mix. Can you imagine 5 more years of the Etonian shiny headed Blair clone Camerdaisy? 5 years of Millipede? Do you really think Ukip will deliver any change? I am definitely going to make a brew of silver birch leaves should another conservative coalition transpire. If my alcohol and valium binges haven't killed me before then......

So, are you going to vote for any of the millionaires on offer in May? Or are you going to stay home and masturbate? I'm choosing the latter, it's a far more productive use of my time.. what about you?

This opinion was designed in England and made in China by people with 4 inch penises, all the jobs, and fucked up lungs.

Well mate, happy stroking, :thumbup: I've always said that masturbation is the coming thing! It's a dirty habit, but very, very popular ;) I believe M.P.s agree too, they're all first class wankers aren't they? :yup: After all, practice makes perfect, and they are all perfect wankers in my opinion! :wissl:
I was out and about the other day and I happened upon a young lady, in a short skirt bending over and looking at some chickens :yup:
I couldn't resist it and after a quick glance around me, I started knocking a quick one out, but was soon thwarted by a nosey git, these Tesco shelf fillers have got no sense of humour have they? :D
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2014 17:47 by nailtown slim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy