Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What about this white nation in USA north west?

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 01:00 #1

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Maybe some people know more.
I listened to some of the north west radio, and I also read more than once a wish of white american to found a nation.

I see the following problem with that, they will simply squash you and send in military

But I wondered, why do you call Europeans to move to US, and why don't you consider coming to Europe?
Bring your weapons, and we rebuild a fine and safe Europe of nations. All the muslim guest can go home then, since the US military might would probably broken if you white people refused to join army and simply said no, we gonna leave for our roots and reconnect.
In the end, it'd would be a swap of Us military occupation with US European additions. In my view, the US are lost for you, but Europe is not if we get rid of US military stranglehold.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2014 01:02 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic, peacenik

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 01:19 #2

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
What does it even mean to be an American, or an Australian, or a Canadian, or a New Zealander? There is no shared ancestry or history to a specific country, and most of them are ethnically-mixed from generations of intermarriage between people of different European ancestries. I am pan-Europeanist and want to see a free Europe of nations coexisting, and no more brother wars - but I don't want to see all Europeans amalgamated into one, which is basically what the USA is founded on.

As a European with ties to 1 country, I just can't understand.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 01:30 #3

• Oracle
Correct, I could swap Us for Canada or Australia and whatnot.
If Europe falls, there is absolutely nothing to be proud of for the children of Europe.
I just noticed some kind of disconnectedness, far removed form realities in Europe on the ground.
I see people celebrating a strange thing they call say Octoberfest in US, but its nothing to do with with the original.

And tbh, I find it not an attractive country to move, its even more mad than EUSSR, and it is in free downfall socially, heading for disaster. Nono, there is no sane structure over there, just a mafia wrecking them totally, and half of the world.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 02:01 #4

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It makes me smile when white Americans refer to us as "Europeans" in a kind of derogatory way (Euro trash, etc). Well, what do they think they are? :chuckle: Also, you will find that many Americans are still neoconservative warhawks calling for foreign conflict all over the world, whilst more Europeans are awake to the realities of the Middle East conflicts.

I also don't find it an appealing place to move to, or even visit. What is it, what's the point to it? Prior to the Frankfurt School, America had a decent and stable family culture. Now it's the capital of cultural Marxist madness, and it has no redeeming features. At least Europe still has the heritage, the culture, and is after all the ancestral homeland. America is just a colony that's gone badly wrong. Choosing America over Europe would be like choosing McDonald's over a steak restaurant.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 09:35 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The starting post bears interesting thoughts but it's obvious that the majority of non-Europeans - even on this forum - are hardly interested in European subjects when it comes to politics and the overall incomprehension is shocking to me.

Isolationism and irrational supremacy thinking are rooted deeply in the minds, especially of many Americans, due to brainwashing especially after the world-wars. They really believe in what gets rammed down their throats by their rulers, who are waging war worldwide since the alleged end of WWII.

My guess is that you won't find more than 1 or 2 percent of Americans who would be able to settle in the lands of their forefathers and integrate properly. The mindset is just so different, at least according to my experience.

Moreover, the mixing of little related cultures did so much harm already, I doubt it might be reversible.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2014 09:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 13:41 #6

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The starting post bears interesting thoughts but it's obvious that the majority of non-Europeans - even on this forum - are hardly interested in European subjects when it comes to politics and the overall incomprehension is shocking to me.

I have noticed this attitude amongst Americans (not on this forum) when it comes to other countries' affairs. They seem to think that America has the right to enforce its liberal plutocratic "democracy" on the rest of the world, and that countries who want their own sovereignty are evil for resisting the United States, that the American way is the only way and people who live in non-democracies are obviously oppressed. See the ridiculous war propaganda aimed at Bashar al-Assad in 2013.

You can see this disturbing attitude in their views on Ukraine. They don't care about Ukrainians or how many die, the important thing for them is to antagonise Russia. A serious war in Ukraine would be very grave for the whole continent indeed. It's all a big joke to Americans isolated over there.

I also share your view that they wouldn't integrate here. They don't have a realistic enough grasp on just what they are, and what Europe is.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 13:45 #7

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Oracle wrote:
I see people celebrating a strange thing they call say Octoberfest in US, but its nothing to do with with the original.

This is also another gripe of mine. Their stupid St. Patrick's Day celebrations of dressing up in green and drinking Guinness is not Irish at all, it was invented in the USA. St. Patrick's Day in Ireland was always a quiet day of church and thought, not mindless overindulgence in alcohol. The Irish-Americans have absolutely no idea what it is to be Irish, or what Irish culture is, or what Ireland is like.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 14:17 #8

• Oracle
Seaic wrote:
Oracle wrote:

This is also another gripe of mine. Their stupid St. Patrick's Day celebrations of dressing up in green and drinking Guinness is not Irish at all, it was invented in the USA. St. Patrick's Day in Ireland was always a quiet day of church and thought, not mindless overindulgence in alcohol. The Irish-Americans have absolutely no idea what it is to be Irish, or what Irish culture is, or what Ireland is like.

:yup:
Same like jewish Hollywood trashed eg Grimm's fairly tales with americanized mickey mouse unculture.

Tbh, I don't regard them as culture, its a mix, a stew, neither fish nor meat, overshadowed by jewish degeneracy.
Why would an Irish, Swede, German or Italian move to US, who is connected with the soil his family lived on for generations? I find this an absurd call and quite frankly delusional except you plan a criminal career at Goldmann & Sachs.

PS; What is also disturbing, is the drive by eg nationalist americans to equate Europe and its various peoples and cultures to EU. Dear American, Europe is the continent of nations, and nobody want a kind of United States of Europe, except the criminals and US vassals. You cannot compare say Ohio and Delaware with France and Italy. Europeans love their nation, and they don't want to live together with other Europeans in the same country, Good neighbourly relations yes, fusion no, doesn't work and is rejected by majority

In other words, our biggest problem is you, the americans.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 29 Oct 2014 14:24 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 18:41 #9

• Straight Shooter
Oracle wrote:
If Europe falls, there is absolutely nothing to be proud of for the children of Europe..

Why would Europe fall?

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 18:52 #10

• Straight Shooter
Seaic wrote:

I also share your view that they wouldn't integrate here. They don't have a realistic enough grasp on just what they are, and what Europe is.

People come to America for the "Melting pot" multicultural society...

If that's not for them they should move back to the country of their ancestors and accept the tradition and culture there.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 18:54 #11

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
Seaic wrote:

If that's not for them they should move back to the country of their ancestors and accept the tradition and culture there.

Some of us never left in the first place! We're still 'ere. And my ancestors more than most had reason to abandon the place and go to America or Australia.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, ..........

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:04 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Seaic wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Looks like The real Irish like to celebrate American style .......

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:07 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
.......... wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Seaic and I were speaking about "melting pot people" who would no longer be able to integrate in the lands of their forefathers and most people I know would not want to even visit the USA - not even for huge sums of money

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:08 #14

• Straight Shooter
Seaic wrote:
.......... wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Some of us never left in the first place! We're still 'ere. And my ancestors more than most had reason to abandon the place and go to America or Australia.

I understand that and it's a legit reason you should have pride in your country and fight for it.

Personally most of my ancestors are Irish but they came here to America many generations ago.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:11 #15

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Seaic and I were speaking about "melting pot people" who would no longer be able to integrate in the lands of their forefathers and most people I know would not want to even visit the USA - not even for huge sums of money

It's not just Europeans i know plenty of Africans & Jamaicans who said they would never be able to go back home and integrate.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:15 #16

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Cinta wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Looks like The real Irish like to celebrate American style .......

Yes, imported American "unculture" (love that term Oracle). It is not indigenous to the island.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:26 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
They came with guns and alcohol.......... and took what wasn't theirs

Red Cry
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:34 #18

• monkey95
Europe has been falling rapidly since the early 1970's and arguably it has been slipping into a homogenized mess since WWI. Maybe you're concept of fall isn't the same as is being expressed in the thread. European nation states are on the edge of falling to the federalisation of Europe. Just like the US Republic fell to domestic criminals who federalised the old republic. It's the old guard (plutocrats) trying to regain the power they lost from the late 1800's to the late 60's. They turned the tied in the late sixties while everyone was tuned out and education was being dumbed down. The television was the weapon of mass destruction/distraction as it nefariously re-framed peoples perceptions and distorted reality and artificially brought foreign cultural influences closer together (globalisation). News that once took weeks to filter out became virtually instant common knowledge. Things move too fast for people to make rational decisions and that has been used to fool people into believing some of the biggest lies in human history to our detriment. Looking on the bright side, many people have become aware of the liberties taken by governments and media, who have been busy pushing their agendas at breakneck speed for the past 100 years in order to trick us all into believing their manufactured reality. People are starting to smell the coffee and we have become far more sceptical of the information forced upon us. Just look at the major fails they have had since 9/11. They are desperate to get in to Syria and they are trying all manor of things to get back on schedule. But we aren't sucking the lies and deception up any longer. We want the like of Bush and Blair charged with war crimes, we want to see the past and present MP's, Judges, Celebrities, Chief Constables, Bankers and Bureaucrats charged and convicted of paedophilia, treason and injustice domestic and foreign. It feels like we are getting ever closer to the critical mass needed to reach the tipping point. And what's more it's not an isolated awakening it's happening everywhere at the same time due to globalisation. All we need is the 100th money to climb aboard for the global transition to start. Then the balance of power will shift into the hands of the people for the first time ever in human history. This is the first time we have had the tools, means and global mass will to turn the tables on the psychopathic power freaks. And they know that the people of the world are on the verge of making it happen. Tick fing Tock. :chuckle:

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:38 #19

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Cinta wrote:

Red Cry

Typical Dutch coward siding with foreigners over their own race. Your people have a history of selling Brits and Irish into slavery to Barbary pirates.

What about this white nation in USA north west? 29 Oct 2014 19:48 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Seaic wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Red Cry

Typical Dutch coward siding with foreigners over their own race. Your people have a history of selling Brits and Irish into slavery to Barbary pirates.

Please, don't offend all of those decently Germanic people in Holland!
You forgot that s/he is not Dutch in the first place, s/he is only living there temporarily.
Dutch is only her passing through identity, so to speak.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2014 19:51 by PFIZIPFEI.