Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals?

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 05:22 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The 3 Brazilians are on trial for the ritual murders of 3 women who were drained of their blood and flesh cooked to fill empanadas (pastries). On the face of it seems like a story as farcical as melting Jews down to make soap.

However Blood Passover ritual murders were one of the major reasons Jews were constantly expelled throughout history.

Blood was dripped from victims on to pastries eaten at Purim and Passover.
It’s a story that’s been done to death.

Way back in 1847, the anonymous English penny dreadful The String of Pearls introduced the world to Sweeney Todd, the fictional haircutter who went for blood and turned his murder victims into meat pies with the help of his female companion. The demon barber of Fleet Street’s story has since been retold countless times, perhaps most memorably in Stephen Sondheim’s musical and in the Tim Burton movie starring Johnny Depp.

Now a Brazilian trio have allegedly reinvented the story with a Latin, polyamorous  twist. They didn’t just replace British pasties with empanadas. Jorge Beltrao Negromonte, his wife, Isabel Cristina Pires, and his mistress, Bruna Cristina Oliviera, produced a book and a movie about ritual killings—and they’re accused of actually murdering at least two women and serving dumplings filled with their flesh to their neighbors as part of a cult ritual inspired by Beltrao Negromonte’s schizophrenic fantasies.

A Credit Card Bill Prompts a Confession

Victim Alexandra Falcão. ID Photo.

Jorge Beltrao Negromonte da Silveira, 51, Isabel Cristina Pires da Silveira, 50, and Bruna Cristina Oliviera da Silva, 25, seem to have lured women to their small house at the edge of Garanhuns, in Brazil’s northeastern state of Pernambuco, by offering a high-paying nanny job.

Giselly Helena da Silva, 31, disappeared on February 25, 2012. Alexandra Falcão da Silva disappeared on March 12. Both women had been spotted with Negromonte and his companions near the home the three shared in the Jardim Petropolis neighborhood. The missing-persons investigations didn’t zero in on the threesome until one of the missing women’s mother let police know that someone kept using her daughter’s credit card.

Isabel Cristina Pires, 50, and Bruna Cristina de Oliveira, 25. Personal photo.

Once that tip came in, things progressed quickly. On April 11, 2012, police arrested the threesome. Inspector Wesley Fernandes has reported that Negromonte immediately confessed. Negromonte allegedly admitted to killing the women as part of a unique religious ritual, dismembering them, eating pieces of their flesh, and burying the remains. He insisted all this could not be properly described as murder or torture but that these acts were part of a “purification” that he’d been commanded to do in order to purge the world of “bad” women. Negromonte said that his two Cristinas helped lure the victims in; they have denied involvement in the murders.

But, Isabel Cristina Pires reportedly told police that after consuming some of the victims’ raw flesh, the group boiled parts of the remains and used that to make human-flesh-filled empanadas that they sold to local bars and restaurants.

When police followed up on the victim’s mother’s credit card tip, a 5-year-old girl who lived in the house helped them find the bodies of Giselly Helena and Alexandra Falcão in the backyard. Investigators suspect that the child may be the daughter of Negromonte and Jessica Camila da Silva Pereira, a 17-year-old who disappeared outside nearby Recife in 2008 and whom investigators suspect may be another victim of the deadly ménage- à-trois.
www.crimelibrary.com/blog/article/brazils-alleged-cannibal-trio-killed-women-in-rituals-and-sold-pies-made-with-their-flesh/index.html

Purim 2012 was March 7 - 8 and Passover was April 6 - 14
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 05:24 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 07:10 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Purim: blood lust and genocide
The jewish media often portrays this as just an innocent, harmless "jewish halloween", but humans don't drink blood and ritually slaughter babies for halloween.

Purim parades itself as an innocent celebration and a necessary part of jewish religion. The truth is, the so-called jewish religion is nothing more than a sick, twisted ideology that condones and promotes jewish hatred for non-jews, supremacism, racism, elitism, murder, genocide, rape, pedophilia, subversion, deceit, usury, and all the other ills jews were once very commonly known for in almost every country on earth.

If you doubt this, go watch the 1940 movie Jud Süß and have a look at how society really saw the jews, who have always behaved as intrusive, destructive, murderous parasites. This movie wasn’t Nazi propaganda, as a jew writer at the New Yorker just tried to say here, while slighting Subverted Nation as an “anti-semitic” website. Nice of them to mention me, but the way he tries to make the subversive nation wrecking, murderous, rapist jew Oppenheimer look like a victim is just plain rotten.

So, what about purim? What is it? To put it simply, purim is a festival held annually on the 14th of the hebrew month Adar, because supremacist jews don’t even use the same calender as we do. In human terms, the holiday usually falls around February or March, with Passover following a month later. During this time of purim, jews celebrate the mythical slaughter of 75,000 of their enemies, i.e. genocide.

Here a couple jews are dressed up for their celebration of purim in Israel. Can you tell which one is the real female? Or are both of them men? No doubt they would carry along an American made assault rifle, just in case a Palestinian might need to be offered up as a sacrifice.

The jews celebrate the mass murder of their enemies, on the pretext that these enemies of the jews are just evil people, who deserved to be viciously murdered in cold blood, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Historically, the enemies of the jews have been ALL of your ancestors, for those of you who are non-jewish. Historically, the enemy of the jew has been the hard working, ethical, human beings with a conscience, which makes us completely alien to jews.

For jews, conscience and compassion do not exist. They are merely traits of ours that they mimic so that they might manipulate us. In fact, almost all of the behavior of jews today is a mimicry of our own behavior. Behind closed doors, or out of sight of non-jewish “goyim” (cattle) as they call us, it is a whole different story.

Look at the story of purim as chabad jews (some of the most vile jews) describe it here:

The Persian empire of the 4th century BCE extended over 127 lands, and all the Jews were its subjects. When King Ahasuerus had his wife, Queen Vashti, executed for failing to follow his orders, he orchestrated a beauty pageant to find a new queen. A Jewish girl, Esther, found favor in his eyes and became the new queen—though she refused to divulge the identity of her nationality.

Meanwhile, the anti-Semitic Haman was appointed prime minister of the empire. Mordechai, the leader of the Jews (and Esther’s cousin) defied the king’s orders and refused to bow to Haman. Haman was incensed and convinced the king to issue a decree ordering the extermination of all the Jews on the 13th of Adar—a date chosen by a lottery Haman made.

Mordechai galvanized all the Jews, convincing them to repent, fast and pray to G‑d. Meanwhile, Esther asked the king and Haman to join her for a feast. At the feast, Esther revealed to the king her Jewish identity. Haman was hanged, Mordechai was appointed prime minister in his stead, and a new decree was issued—granting the Jews the right to defend themselves against their enemies.

On the 13th of Adar the Jews mobilized and killed many of their enemies. On the 14th of Adar they rested and celebrated.

- See more at: www.subvertednation.net/purim-blood-lust-genocide/#sthash.Mr7FJA0l.dpuf

Yenta Madonna and Guy Ritchie can be seen dressed up in festive costumes for a purim celebration of genocide with her local kabbalah friends. The jewish media often portrays this as just an innocent, harmless "jewish halloween", but humans don't drink blood and ritually slaughter babies for halloween.
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 07:15 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Exorcist

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 08:48 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Hamentaschen are triangular-shaped pastries that are traditionally eaten during the Jewish holiday of Purim.

The Origin of Hamantaschen

"Hamantaschen" is a Yiddish word meaning "Haman’s pockets." Haman is the villain in the Purim story, which appears in the Biblical Book of Esther. In the story, Haman is the Grand Vizier of Persia and a rabid anti-Semite. When Mordechai, a Jewish member of the king's court and relative of Queen Esther, refuses to bow down to Haman, the Grand Vizier plots to have all the Jews in the kingdom massacred. However, Queen Esther and Mordechai discover Haman's plot and are able to foil it. In the end, Haman is executed on the gallows he planned to use on Mordechai.

Saudi Government Daily: Jews Use Teenagers' Blood for 'Purim' Pastries

In an article published by the Saudi government daily Al-Riyadh[1], columnist Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma ofKing Faysal University in Al-Dammam, wrote on "The Jewish Holiday of Purim." Following are excerpts of thearticle:

Special Ingredient For Jewish Holidays is Human Blood From Non-Jewish Youth
"I chose to [speak] about the Jewish holiday of Purim, because it is connected to the month of March. This holiday has some dangerous customs that will, no doubt, horrify you, and I apologize if any reader is harmed because of this."

"During this holiday, the Jew must prepare very special pastries, the filling of which is not only costly and rare – it cannot be found at all on the local and international markets."

"Unfortunately, this filling cannot be left out, or substituted with any alternative serving the same purpose. For this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their clerics can prepare the holiday pastries. In other words, the practice cannot be carried out as required if human blood is not spilled!!"

"Before I go into the details, I would like to clarify that the Jews' spilling human blood to prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact, historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in Europe and Asia at various times."

"This holiday [Purim] begins with a fast, on March 13, like the Jewess Esther who vowed to fast. The holiday continues on March 14; during the holiday, the Jews wear carnival-style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol, prostitution, and adultery. This holiday has become known among Muslim historians as the "Holiday of Masks."

How the Jews Drain the Blood From Their Young Victims
"Who was Esther, and why the Jews sanctify her and act as she did, I will clarify in my article next Tuesday,[2] Allah willing. Today, I would like to tell you how human blood is spilled so it can be used for their holiday pastries. The blood is spilled in a special way. How is it done?"

"For this holiday, the victim must be a mature adolescent who is, of course, a non-Jew – that is, a Christian or a Muslim. His blood is taken and dried into granules. The cleric blends these granules into the pastry dough; they can also be saved for the next holiday. In contrast, for the Passover slaughtering, about which I intend to write one of these days, the blood of Christian and Muslim children under the age of 10 must be used, and the cleric can mix the blood [into the dough] before or after dehydration."

The Actions of the Jewish Vampires Cause Them Pleasure
"Let us now examine how the victims' blood is spilled. For this, a needle-studded barrel is used; this is a kind of barrel, about the size of the human body, with extremely sharp needles set in it on all sides. [These needles] pierce the victim's body, from the moment he is placed in the barrel."

"These needles do the job, and the victim's blood drips from him very slowly. Thus, the victim suffers dreadful torment – torment that affords the Jewish vampires great delight as they carefully monitor every detail of the blood-shedding with pleasure and love that are difficult to comprehend."

"After this barbaric display, the Jews take the spilled blood, in the bottle set in the bottom [of the needle-studded barrel], and the Jewish cleric makes his coreligionists completely happy on their holiday when he serves them the pastries in which human blood is mixed."

"There is another way to spill the blood: The victim can be slaughtered as a sheep is slaughtered, and his blood collected in a container. Or, the victim's veins can be slit in several places, letting his blood drain from his body."

"This blood is very carefully collected – as I have already noted – by the 'rabbi,' the Jewish cleric, the chef who specializes in preparing these kinds of pastries."

"The human race refuses even to look at the Jewish pastries, let alone prepare them or consume them!"[3]
www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/628.htm

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 12:26 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Hamantaschen , which are often filled with PLUM jam ;)
- a small Tasche is a Täschel (purse) -
remind me of Kazmierczak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

Didn't Esther make use of her ...

'privy purse' ;) during her 'one night (stand) with the king'?

Btw, she is one of the so-called Nine Good Heroines de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neun_Gute_Heldinnen

Interpretations
Further information: Esther in rabbinic literature

Esther is also commemorated as a matriarch in the Calendar of Saints of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod on May 24. She is also recognized as a saint in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

Dianne Tidball argues that while Vashti is a "feminist icon", Esther is a post-feminist icon.[10]

Abraham Kuyper notes some "disagreeable aspects" to her character — that she should not have agreed to take Vashti's place, that she refrained from saving her nation until her own life was threatened, and that she carries out bloodthirsty vengeance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther#Interpretations

Gedenktag (feast day)

Der katholische Gedenktag ist der 24. Mai; dies ist auch der Gedenktag im Kalender der Lutherischen Kirche – Missouri-Synode. Die Orthodoxe Kirche erinnert am vorletzten Sonntag im Advent an Ester, die hier, anders als in der Römisch-Katholischen Kirche, als Heilige gilt.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6nigin_Ester#Gedenktag

Thanks, Orangeaid, for making me aware of the coherencies.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 12:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 12:45 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Gaia

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 12:53 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:

If you find more than this singular photo, you win a plum jam filled bloody-Esther 'purse' for each, Cinta.

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 12:58 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

If you find more than this singular photo, you win a plum jam filled bloody-Esther 'purse' for each, Cinta.

I guess I won/
But you can eat that stuff yourself.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 13:29 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I guess I won/

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/37/fb/4e/37fb4e600b570a9afdbdd7d824b6249b.jpg

Did you ever hear about perspective, Cinta?
He is making a "round" gesture on this picture, which means "whole" (not to be confused with "hole")
=> "heil" in German.

Btw, looks a bit "shopped" at that.

:cool2:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 13:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 13:44 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Cinta wrote: You win one & me one too ......

This makes it three by now ...........

Ha, Ha

And why the heck would anyone make a photo of the hands & place it >>>
in a album if it had no importance for anything???
:ponda:
Photo in book does not look "shopped" at all!

In court, George Zimmerman displays the secret “Descending Triangle” one of the hand signs of the Satanic Brotherhood of Death most often seen in court among the Masonic-ILLUMINATI.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 14:38 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Cinta

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 13:46 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Most Brazilian marranos live in the north east states of Pernambuco, Bahia etc.

No surprises then that these ritualistic murders occurred in the north east. Seems as tho the murders were Jewish ritualistic murders at Purim and Passover and the pastries made to be sold to other marranos in North East Brazil, of which there are many.
In the 18th century, the Jews (Marranos) constituted approximately 15-20% of the population in Bahia, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais [2], while half of the white population in Paraíba was also of Jewish origin [3]. These statistics do NOT include the Brazilian new-Christians who were not persecuted or arrested (because the numbers are counted based on the Holy Office’s inquisitorial historic documents).

The Dutch invaded Brazil in 1624 and ruled mainly over Pernambuco until 1654. They brought many Marranos with them, and many others came from other parts of the colony to Pernambuco where they had relative freedom to practice their religion. They even built a synagogue (which was later brought down by the Spanish as they took over the territory). During the “Dutch occupation,” there were more Jews in Recife (capital of Pernambuco) than in Amsterdam [4].

Read this interesting article from Jewish Encyclopaediawebsite:

“As early as 1610 mention is made of the physicians of Bahia, who are described as being mainly New Christians, who prescribed pork to lessen the suspicion and charges of Judaizing. Pyrard, the historian, who visited the place in 1610, states that a rumor was then afloat that the king of Spain “desires to establish the Inquisition here, on which account the Jews are greatly frightened.”

Whether the persons referred to by Pyrard were observers of the Jewish faith is doubtful; he probably meant persons of Jewish race. Certain it is that the open profession of Judaism was not tolerated at the time.

The beginnings of Jewish history at Bahia, as well as in other portions of Brazil, are wrapped in obscurity, mainly for the reason that the earliest Jewish settlers were Maranos or New Christians. They had left Portugal, when it became too dangerous for them to remain there, on account of the extreme vigilance of the Inquisition.

Though the Inquisition was never established in Brazil, its agents were there almost from the very beginning, and at a very early period New Christians were sent back to Europe to stand trial before the Holy Office. On this account it soon became necessary for the Maranos in the New World to wear the mask, much as they had done in their native land. Usually they kept their Judaism secret, particularly at Bahia, for that city soon became the seat of the Jesuits and the most Catholic place in the colony, numbering more than sixty-two churches at the beginning of the seventeenth century.

The secret Jews at Bahia seem to have been very numerous at the beginning of the seventeenth century. In 1618, Don Luiz de Sousa was especially charged by the Inquisition to send home a list of all New Christians in Brazil, with the most exact information that could be obtained of their property and place of abode. They were then among the wealthiest inhabitants of Bahia, some of them being worth from 60,000 to 100,000 crusados. “But,” observes the historian, “they were despised by their bigoted countrymen, and were in constant danger of losing their property through the agents of the Holy Office.”
www.cogwriter.com/news/cog-news/jewish-heritage-of-brazil/

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 14:07 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:

PERSPECTIVE truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64672-brazilian-cannibal-murders-purim-and-passover-rituals.html#139155

From Purim and Passover rituals to Adolf Hitler again?
OK, let's speak about the NUREMBERG HOLOWOOD SHOW TRIALS.

Heil Hitler! (when asked to state his name) You know my name well. Julius Streicher! The Bolsheviks will hang you one day! Purim festival, 1946! I am now by God my father! Adele, my dear wife.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

This is a quote by the msm, so take it with a pinch of salt, as usual.
I read this somewhat differently with more reliable sources, which unfortunately are very dangerous to cite, for well-known reasons.
English metapedia is quite systemspeak and unreliable, from my pov, they even link a video which I would call blatant disinfo.
Streicher was severly tortured by his mostly "African-American" guards, before he was killed. And there is a shocking report by a journalist who was present at the executions and who describes that there was a blood-curdling, sharp, hissing sound right after the trap opened and the bodies were no longer visible. I did not find it in English yet.

Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 15:38 Mario wrote:
And why the heck would anyone make a photo of the hands & place it >>>
in a album if it had no importance for anything???
:ponda:
Photo in book does not look "shopped" at all!

Who took the picture and on which occasion, when exactly?
What is the title of this book, who is the author, who published it and when?
If it is said to be a private album (with printed subtitles?), to whom did it belong?
Who owns it now?
Any authentic evidence available?

Concentrate on the writing and note the discrepancy.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2014 15:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 15 Nov 2014 22:13 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
can we keep it on topic please?

There's ample other threads for Cinta and Mario to spew down material on AH.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 13 Jan 2015 20:21 #13

• emaleroland
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Who took the picture and on which occasion, when exactly?
What is the title of this book, who is the author, who published it and when?
If it is said to be a private album (with printed subtitles?), to whom did it belong?
Who owns it now?
Any authentic evidence available?

Dunno
Hitler Wie ihn keiner kennt
Herausgeber Prof. Heinrich Hoffmann
Reichsbildberichterstatter der NDSAP
n/a
n/a
www.germaniainternational.com/hitler23.html
alt.binaries.e-book.technical.xusenet.com/f/datan/Usenet_unsort/alt.binaries.pictures.military/ahasfewknowhimwieihn01.jpg.html

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 13 Jan 2015 20:35 #14

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I would happily eat our elite.

raw.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 09:44 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:
Watch more pictures here:
goyimgazette.com/pedophilic-jew-2/

Part one is also very interesting!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 11:29 #16

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Incase the bad nahzee odor that surrounds you blurred your mind:

I am a Christian !
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.
Have you done that too?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 11:42 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I guess I won/

Put it into context paid protagonist sayanim jewess filth
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 11:43 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Incase the bad nahzee odor that surrounds you blurred your mind:

I am a Christian !
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.
Have you done that too?
You are a Christian?

Where was the Last Supper held?

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 11:50 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Twisted Moral of Passover

April 8, 2009

by: Adam Lee

This week is the holiday of Passover, one of Judaism’s high holy days which commemorates the ancient Israelites’ deliverance from slavery in Egypt. Although the archaeological evidence for captivity and exodus is lacking, this story has become a fundamental part of Jewish cultural consciousness, as well as a symbol and an inspiration to others. In pre-Civil War America, for example, the Exodus mythology played a role in the abolitionist movement, as African slaves and their allies looked to these passages to craft a narrative opposing the pro-slavery Bible versesso often preached on by pious Southern slaveholders.

But for all its cultural resilience, the true moral of the Passover story is more disturbing than it is uplifting. To see why, let’s consider what scripture says about the origins of the holiday.

Despite all the inspiring morals and ethical lessons that have been added on, what the Passover festival actually celebrates is the last and most terrible of the ten plagues: God’s sparing the Israelites’ children when he slaughtered the firstborn sons of Egypt. In fact, that’s where the name comes from: the English name “Passover” derives from the Hebrew name, Pesach, which means “to pass over, to exempt, to spare”. The reference is to chapter 12 of Exodus, where God instructs the Israelites to mark their houses with lamb’s blood:
“And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.” (12:13)

That night, God strikes Egypt with the tenth and final plague – the death of the firstborn – and spares only the Israelite houses painted with the blood, slaying man and beast in all the others:
“And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.” (12:29-30)

As I wrote in “A Book of Blood“:
The next morning in Egypt must have been a black dawn indeed. How many mothers and fathers were there, stumbling dead-eyed out of their homes? How many wails of grief and funeral songs could be heard? How many graves had to be dug? One can only imagine the horror, grief and despair that would ensue if anything comparable happened in a modern nation.

This is the twisted and bloody moral of the Passover story – it’s a holiday founded to commemorate a mass murder. Even if we take the Bible at its word, the Israelites’ freedom was purchased by the deaths of thousands of innocent Egyptian children. Let us not forget, ancient Egypt was not a democracy! Regardless of their feelings on the matter, the Egyptian people had no say in whether the Israelites were set free. The only person who had the power to make that decision was the pharaoh. What purpose did it serve for God to torment and massacre his subjects? Truth, why not just kill the pharaoh and ensure that the next person to come to the throne was more sympathetic to the Israelites’ plight?

Read more: www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/2009/04/the-twisted-moral-of-passover/#ixzz3SNZhpdxC
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2015 11:50 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Brazilian cannibal murders: Purim and Passover rituals? 21 Feb 2015 12:54 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To put it cautiously for obvious reasons:

Do you know whether those alleged rituals take allegedly place AT or rather BEFORE passover?

If BEFORE, how long approximately?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare