Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The revolution has begun

The revolution has begun 24 Nov 2014 08:18 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I spend a lot of time reading, and that includes many mainstream newspapers...

It should have become obvious that us 'truthers' are no longer a minority.. sure, we are in a minority when we talk of 911 truth or 'moon landing' bollox.. and the mainstream press are still gatekeepers, part of the elite...

But the readers' comments, oh those comments... from the Mirror to the Guardian, from The Daily Mail to the Spectator... so many disgruntled voices and so many beginning to awaken.... For example: www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/millions-of-britons-only-days-from-the-breadline-claims-report-9877881.html

The revolution currently has no balls. We are not yet on the streets kicking the shit out of the police to get to the nerdy weedy immoral greedy feral elite... but it seems to me that we are going that way.

I just worry what will replace fat Dave and Cocaine Sniffing Osbourne and Ian Dumb Dumb Smith and Theresa May (not) in May...

Are we being led to a UKip victory? Is a former banker (Farage) really going to save us?

I am in my 40's. I have voted once in my life, when I was 18. I still see no choices that speak for me.

You look so tired and unhappy. Bring down the government. They don't, they don't speak for us.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 08:43 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The revolution has begun 24 Nov 2014 08:56 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I don't want to disenchant you, but the system only lifts the lid a little bit to let some steam out, finely dosed
to stear the anger which they fire via their msm on the other hand 24/7.

Bringing down a government will not change a thing.
Just think about false flag revolutions!

If you want to kill the octopus you need to aim at its head,
not at one of its many tentacles.

And yes, people are definitely waking up as the situation is worsening.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The revolution has begun 24 Nov 2014 19:42 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
The situation is the same as it's always been.

Most people are concerned about their families, their pets, their finances etc.... Many people would not be able to tell you what Mossad or Hamas is, they don't care about it, they care more about what Phil Mitchel is doing on Eastender's.

It's not that they are not awake, it's that they are not interested in it. As long as they have a few quid and their family is safe and warm, that's all they want, they only concern about their own survival, there's nothing wrong with that, they engage in joined up thinking and purr along contently, perhaps they'll tut at a story in the news, they don't let it bother them, it don't sink in to many people, unless their own country is at war it don't effect them.

I don't think people are awake or not awake, it's more like they are interested or not interested.

The readers comments are selected by the editor to suit the political view of the news paper.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The revolution has begun 24 Nov 2014 20:01 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Ephesians 6:11,12,13

''…11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.…''
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 20:02 by Cinta.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

The revolution has begun -- Ferguson Ground Teams Report Shots Fired, 25 Nov 2014 07:36 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Updated: Ferguson Ground Teams Report Shots Fired,
SWAT Teams Deployed, Firefighters Pull Back: “Everyone In the Street Area Is Subject to Arrest”

Mac Slavo
November 24th, 2014
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2014 07:50 by Mario.