Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Documentary:Ebola All The truth

Documentary:Ebola All The truth 28 Nov 2014 17:52 #1

• Jogoma
  • Fresh Member
I'm Josep and I'm one of the directors of The Ebola All The Truth Documentary.

6 days ago we started our crowdfunding campaign but unfortunately, we don't have any chance to make visible our project on Indiegogo site, because we don't have support from Media or Social Networks.

I only ask for having a look for this project. If you are interested on this project, feel free to make whatever thing, even if you have some doubts, just put in touch with me, I could speak even Via Skype etc.

Unfortunately, nowadays we live in a society where some powerful people are able to cover us many things and controlling great part of society.

I consider it's interesting whatever initiative coming from whatever person , institution etc. to know the truth about many subjects such as The Ebola Virus.

Thanks you in advance for reading this post.
Link of crowdfunding campaign:
igg.me/p/documentary-ebola-all-the-truth/x/8581506

Link YouTube Channel:
www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YNMVlXUlI4J2Z2GSZxNHg

Facebook Account Make a click in like if you like this project:
www.facebook.com/ebolaallthetruth?ref=hl

Twitter channel follow me if you like this project:
twitter.com/EbolaAll
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare