Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 17 Dec 2014 03:24 #1

  • Truth Guest
  • Guest
  • Truth Guest's Avatar
What you perceive to be good / evil is folklore also known as mysticism or mythology so enjoy the life you have.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No morals means to those types everything is based on nothingness & emptiness. 17 Dec 2014 07:59 #2

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1515
Truth Guest wrote:
What you perceive to be good / evil is folklore also known as mysticism or mythology so enjoy the life you have.

Thats correct for those which do not know or having any morals in the first place there is also no vision of plus & minus.

Its a 90% world wide issue.

No morals means to those types everything is based on nothingness & emptiness.

Basically animal only likeness & mindedness.......... non human like. Animals also have no vision of good & evil.

Means your quote (so enjoy the life you have) would produce the same response any animal would have to it.

No light & no darkness just a permanent shadow like dimness. Soul only like beings.

Exactly like I see this world around me ................. gray & more gray everywhere like unwashed clothing.


With some luck only 10% on earth are able to understand this!??
43. What is the human being?

The human being is a spirit (PNEUMA) endowed with reason and with free will combined with a soul and an animal body.

44. What is an animal?

It is a certain kind of soul (ANIMA, PSYCHE) combined with a body (SOMA).

45. In what way does the human differ from the animal?

The human being differs from the animal in that the human is connected with his true nature which is spirit.

46. Where does the spirit of the human being come from?

The spirit of the human being originates in the Divine Fullness (PLEROMA), from whence it descended into the soul and body.

47. How may the spirit (PNEUMA) of the human being be described?

The human spirit is a spark of God's light, an effective part of God, separated from God in outer manifestation, but retaining a living connection with its ultimate source.

48. How may the soul (PSYCHE) of the human being be described?

The soul consists of several components which at the present stage of human development are largely dominated by the thinking principle and to some extent by the feeling principle.

49. How may the body (SOMA) of the human being be described?

The body of the human being is composed of flesh (SARX) which is a form of matter (HYLE) albeit endowed temporarily with biological life.

50. Where do the soul and the body of the human being come from?

The soul is composed of immaterial substance brought about by the prolonged interaction of spirit and body (or bodies). The body is the product of biological evolution that has taken place on earth; a process influenced by the Archons.

51. For what reason did the spirits of human beings come to embody themselves on earth?

The classical scriptures of the Gnosis are not explicit on this subject. Other scriptures (The Hymn of the Pearl; the revelations of The Holy Prophet Mani) indicate that human beings come into souls and bodies in order to rescue earlier emanations of the divine light by refining and purifying the darkness.

52. Was the aim achieved which was set for the human spirits when they came down to earth?

Only in a very few instances. Almost all those which came down failed. Tempted by the deceptive mirages here below, they yielded to the impulses of the soul and body instead of retaining spiritual mastery over them. Thus the first or heavenly man became the man of earth.

53. How do some kindred traditions describe this calamitous event?

The Hermetic Gnosis states that charmed by the universe the human being yielded to the attractions of physical matter and identified himself with it, and so was trapped in the body. The Jewish and Christian traditions call it the Fall.

54. How can the human being recover his original condition?

By Gnosis, which is the knowledge of his true nature and original condition, a portion of which is ANAMNESIS, the remembering of true things forgotten.

55. What stands in the way of humanity's recovery of its original condition?

The obstacle is ignorance (A-GNOSIS) manifesting in the forgetting of the real (AMNESIS).

56. Is there an original sin?

Yes and no. Being trapped in the body and deceived by the Archonic part of the soul, all humans suffer from a deficiency which they share with all of creation. This deficiency, however, is not the result of any particular sinful act on the part of human ancestors (Adam and Eve). Rather than being a sin (moral failing), it is an unfortunate existential condition.

57. What are the results of this existential condition?

As the result of this condition, humans are born as slaves of the earthly Demiurge and his Archons.

58. What sufferings do these Archonic powers make us undergo?

The afflictions attendant upon life in the realm of the Archons are very numerous. Some of these are: gravity (being earthbound), heat, cold, natural disasters, diseases, pain, death and the torment of re-embodiment in successive lives.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 08:00 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 17 Dec 2014 10:14 #3

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Truth Guest wrote:
What you perceive to be good / evil is folklore also known as mysticism or mythology so enjoy the life you have.

I'm addressing the thread title, as for some reason you've dropped the comment about Capitalism from the OP.

I completely agree that capitalism has no moral basis. It doesn't. It's based firmly in the Jewish Talmud. Capitalism at its core is the exploitation of other people to enrich oneself (at the expense of others) to make the most of THIS time on earth. Capitalism is about THIS life, and is in essence an unchristian / un-muslim system, though it is very Jewish.

As with all things Jewish, when inflicted on the unsuspecting goy, it is designed to corrupt. Your average unaware goy is fully aware that their surrounding world is full of qunts. That's true, they are. The unaware goy has probably been screwed over more than once in a business deal, an investment and definitely would have been exploited in the master and servant nature of the employment contract.

At its core capitalism shores up the Jewish fractional reserve lending system whilst also corrupting the unaware goys who act just like Jews in screwing others in order to enrich themselves (at the expense of others) in THIS life on earth.

I disagree though that there is no such things as good and evil. I'd say the complete opposite myself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 17 Dec 2014 16:52 #4

Truth Guest wrote:
Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil.

What you perceive to be good / evil is folklore also known as mysticism or mythology so enjoy the life you have.

If there is no such thing as good and evil as you claim, then how would one judge Capitalism for having no moral base? Morality is judged by recognising something being either good or bad, or good v evil.. so how could one judge Capitalism for being immoral when you claim Good and Evil doesn't exist?

Of course the Capitalist system (the control of Capital) is immoral, tell us something we don't already know! Likewise so is it's supposed ''opposite'' communism. Both systems are constructs of the same predatory classes.

To be honest your thread title reads like everyday Communist swindle-speak, and in typical fashion totally contradicts itself...

It's amazing how you communists or ''moral relativists'' always manage to contradict yourself so enormously, and in so few words.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 18:13 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 18 Dec 2014 16:58 #5

  • Truth guest
  • Guest
  • Truth guest's Avatar
\Zorro\ wrote:
If there is no such thing as good and evil as you claim, then how would one judge Capitalism for having no moral base?

Because since there is no such thing as good or evil capitalism does not need to have a moral base.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 18 Dec 2014 17:31 #6

Truth guest wrote:
\Zorro\ wrote:
If there is no such thing as good and evil as you claim, then how would one judge Capitalism for having no moral base?

Because since there is no such thing as good or evil capitalism does not need to have a moral base.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 18 Dec 2014 17:35 #7

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
Truth guest wrote:
\Zorro\ wrote:
If there is no such thing as good and evil as you claim, then how would one judge Capitalism for having no moral base?

Because since there is no such thing as good or evil capitalism does not need to have a moral base.

Right, wrong, good, evil. Semantics.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 18 Dec 2014 22:16 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
My aim here is not to give a ready answer—for I have none. My aim is rather to examine a particular case of paradox–the attitude of Jews toward capitalism. Two propositions can be readily demonstrated: first, the Jews owe an enormous debt to free enterprise and competitive capitalism; second, for at least the past century the Jews have been consistently opposed to capitalism and have done much on an ideological level to undermine it. How can these propositions be reconciled?

I was led to examine this paradox partly for obvious personal reasons. Some of us are accustomed to being members of an intellectual minority, to being accused by fellow intellectuals of being reactionaries or apologists or just plain nuts. But those of us who are also Jewish are even more embattled, being regarded not only as intellectual deviants but also as traitors to a supposed cultural and national tradition.

This personal interest was reinforced by the hope that study of this special case might offer a clue to the general paradox—typified by West Germany where Jews play a minor role. Unfortunately, that hope has not been fulfilled. I believe that I can explain to a very large extent the anti-capitalist tendency among Jews, but the most important elements of the explanation are peculiar to the special case and cannot readily be generalized. I trust that others will be more successful.

II. The Benefit Jews Have Derived from Capitalism

An Anecdote and Some History

Let me start by briefly documenting the first proposition: that the Jews owe an enormous debt to capitalism. The feature of capitalism that has benefited the Jews has, of course, been competition.[1] Wherever there is a monopoly, whether it be private or governmental, there is room for the application of arbitrary criteria in the selection of the beneficiaries of the monopoly—whether these criteria be color of skin, religion, national origin or what not. Where there is free competition, only performance counts. The market is color blind. No one who goes to the market to buy bread knows or cares whether the wheat was grown by a Jew, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, or atheist; by whites or blacks. Any miller who wishes to express his personal prejudices by buying only from preferred groups is at a competitive disadvantage, since he is keeping himself from buying from the cheapest source. He can express his prejudice, but he will have to do so at his own expense, accepting a lower monetary income than he could otherwise earn.

A recent personal experience illuminates sharply the importance of competition. Some years ago, I attended an International Monetary Conference held in Montreal. The persons there consisted, on the one hand, of members of the Conference, who include the two top executives of the major commercial banks throughout the world; on the other, of persons like myself invited as speakers or participants in panel discussions. A conversation with an American banker present who recounted a tale of anti-Semitism in American banking led me to estimate roughly the fraction of the two groups who were Jewish. Of the first group—the bankers proper—I estimated that about 1 per cent were Jewish. Of the much smaller second group, the invited participants in the program, roughly 25 per cent were Jewish.

Why the difference? Because banking today is everywhere monopolistic in the sense that there is no free entry. Government permission or a franchise is required. On the other hand, intellectual activity of the kind that would recommend persons for the program is a highly competitive industry with almost completely free entry.

This example is particularly striking because banking is hardly a field, like, say, iron and steel, in which Jews have never played an important role. On the contrary, for centuries Jews were a major if not dominant element in banking and particularly in international banking. But when that was true, banking was an industry with rather free entry. Jews prospered in it for that reason and also because they had a comparative advantage arising from the Church’s views on usury, the dispersion of Jews throughout the world, and their usefulness to ruling monarchs precisely because of the isolation of the Jews from the rest of the community.[2]

This anecdote illuminates much history. Throughout the nearly two thousand years of the Diaspora, Jews were repeatedly discriminated against, restricted in the activities they could undertake, on occasion expelled en masse, as in 1492 from Spain, and often the object of the extreme hostility of the peoples among whom they lived. They were able nonetheless to exist because of the absence of a totalitarian state, so that there were always some market elements, some activities open to them to enter. In particular, the fragmented political structure and the numerous separate sovereignties meant that international trade and finance in particular escaped close control, which is why Jews were so prominent in this area. It is no accident that Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, the two most totalitarian societies in the past two thousand years (modern China perhaps excepted), also offer the most extreme examples of official and effective anti-Semitism.

If we come to more recent time, Jews have flourished most in those countries in which competitive capitalism had the greatest scope: Holland in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, and Britain and the U.S. in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, Germany in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century—a case that is particularly pertinent when that period is compared with the Hitler period.[3]

Freedom of Entry and Jewish Representation

Moreover, within those countries, Jews have flourished most in the sectors that have the freest entry and are in that sense most competitive. Compare the experience of the Jews in banking, that I have referred to, with their experience in retail trade, which has been almost a prototype of the textbook image of perfect competition and free entry. Or compare their minor role in large industry with their prominence in the professions such as law, medicine, accountancy and the like.[4] Though there are barriers to entry in the professions, too, once past the initial barriers, there is a large measure of free competition for custom. Even the differences within the professions illustrate my theme. In the U.S., for which I know the details, there was for a long time a major difference between medicine and law in the extent to which state licensure was an effective bar to entry. For reasons that are not relevant here, there was significant restriction of entry in medicine, relatively little in law. And Jews were proportionately much more numerous in law than in medicine.
fee.org/freeman/detail/capitalism-and-the-jews/
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 22:16 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 18 Dec 2014 22:29 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Truth Guest wrote:
What you perceive to be good / evil is folklore also known as mysticism or mythology so enjoy the life you have.


We already have a GOOD & BAD thread on TZ, even with a poll, and if Truth Guest does not like capitalism, what would s/he suggest instead?

In fact s/he is speaking about a multitude of completely different topics.

Plus s/he is introducing MORAL/MORALE/MORALS/MORALITY/ETHICS!

So before being able to discuss, s/he needs to get the definitions of


GOOD
BAD
CAPITALISM (and what s/he desires instead)
MORAL/MORALS/MORALE/MORALITY/ETHICS


straight.


Let alone the definitions of " folklore", "mysticism" and "mythology"
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 22:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 20:01 #10

Truth guest wrote:
\Zorro\ wrote:
If there is no such thing as good and evil as you claim, then how would one judge Capitalism for having no moral base?

Because since there is no such thing as good or evil capitalism does not need to have a moral base.

Ah, that's not what you were saying though in the context of the OP was it, not at all. Actually you're now just trying to back track because you can't get your head around your own contradiction. There really is no way out of it. Essentially you're now trying to say that capitalism is O.K because there's no such thing as Good or Evil, yet you also argue it has no moral base. Which one is it? You can't possibly hold two contrasting and opposite opinions to reach the same conclusion.

If your OP was meant in the way that you're now trying to patch it up as, then you wouldn't be calling Capitalism immoral in the first place, would you? It simply wouldn't matter to you in the first place, because Good and Evil does not exist according to you. Right. but that's not what you were saying by calling Capitalism Immoral, was it.

What's wrong with some of you people? Why can't you just admit that you contradicted yourself, rather than trying to patch it up by trying to backtrack.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 20:16 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 20:21 #11

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
The OP is a likely Communist type. Perhaps even the butchdruid......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thetruthcollector

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 20:37 #12

wiikkidd wrote:
The OP is a likely Communist type. Perhaps even the butchdruid......

Agreed, typical communist double moral standards. In fact many of them seem to have contradiction down to a fine art..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 20:38 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 20:49 #13

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
How can anyone argue that a "Concept" has the ability to subscribe to any moral values at all? Only sentient beings have the ability to prescribe moral judgements, based on their understanding and awareness. If you attribute the same moral values to the animal kingdom or nature in general you would have to prove that they posses the same level of understanding and awareness of man. Each individual within a system is directly responsible for their own moral values beyond the rules of a state, government or any other artificial belief system. The OP is right capitalism has no morals based on anything because it's impossible. Whether there is a force of good and evil depends on the context and the understanding of individuals. A concept has no understanding of good and evil for the same reason it can't have moral values.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 21:34 #14

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
Guest wrote:
How can anyone argue that a "Concept" has the ability to subscribe to any moral values at all? Only sentient beings have the ability to prescribe moral judgements, based on their understanding and awareness. If you attribute the same moral values to the animal kingdom or nature in general you would have to prove that they posses the same level of understanding and awareness of man. Each individual within a system is directly responsible for their own moral values beyond the rules of a state, government or any other artificial belief system. The OP is right capitalism has no morals based on anything because it's impossible. Whether there is a force of good and evil depends on the context and the understanding of individuals. A concept has no understanding of good and evil for the same reason it can't have moral values.
What is with you 'guest' ghost types? If you cannot even join properly, state a freakin' country and race/gender then what ARE you then? Good shall triumph over evil once and for all soon enough. There will be no political hero that delivers mankind from it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 23:17 #15

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
What is with you 'guest' ghost types? If you cannot even join properly, state a freakin' country and race/gender then what ARE you then? Good shall triumph over evil once and for all soon enough. There will be no political hero that delivers mankind from it.

For your information I'm more than capable of filling in a form to join the fact is I chose no to (free will in your belief system ("concept")).

I have no interest in your nationality, religion or gender because it's irrelevant to me. You are just an individual as am I. if you can't accept that then that's your choice (free will (concept)).

Whether good will triumph over anything would depended on what you mean by that statement and how you qualify good and evil. Can you prove the existence of either beyond any reasonable doubt and also applies to all living things universally? I agree there will be no one person acting as a saviour. We are all individuals with our own moral values and concepts of good and evil. Your aggressive stance and dubious assertions demonstrate that your moral values are not in the least bit aligned with mine.

Is there something in my reply to the original primes that you contest?

If you don't like guests posting ignore them or prevent guests from posting.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 23:33 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Guest wrote:

If you don't like guests posting ignore them or prevent guests from posting.


This is a free forum, very different from the david icke or sz forum.
So everybody is allowed to express her opinion.
Fact.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 23:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 23:53 #17

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
Thank you.

Sadly the "concept" of freedom doesn't seem to have a universal meaning among all the "proper" members here. If freedom isn't applied equally to all then no freedom can exists..
No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.
Frederick Douglass
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 19 Dec 2014 23:58 #18

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
Guest wrote:
Thank you.

Sadly the "concept" of freedom doesn't seem to have a universal meaning among all the "proper" members here. If freedom isn't applied equally to all then no freedom can exists..
No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.
Frederick Douglass
Save the long way around the question shadow guest.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 20 Dec 2014 00:16 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Guest wrote:
Thank you.

Sadly the "concept" of freedom doesn't seem to have a universal meaning among all the "proper" members here. If freedom isn't applied equally to all then no freedom can exists..
No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.
Frederick Douglass


:bigtclarf:



I'd never thought I'd ever need to use this repulsive forum "EMO" ....

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Capitalism has no moral base and the truth is there is no such thing as Good or Evil. 20 Dec 2014 02:42 #20

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Of Tom "Botty Boy" Cruise! :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.