Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society.

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society. 25 Dec 2014 21:58 #1

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society.

The Modern-Day state surveillance apparatus would be a dream come true for the STASI/KGB of the Soviet era. They could only dream of having the same technology for mass surveillance at their disposal, which includes a massive surveillance program called PRISM that monitors and stores on record practically all Internet traffic and telephone calls on a Global basis.

What we're seeing today is the unravelling of the very infrastructure witnessed in totalitarian Communist regimes like the former East German DDR, where every person was closely monitored by the Stasi or the KGB and suspected of being a criminal or potential ''terrorist.''

It's this very behaviour that leads to defiance, dissent and hatred of a Government in the first place. The more a Government expands it's bureaucracy and authority and infringes on the basic rights of good people, like the right to freedom of speech and privacy, the more the people will hate it and rebel against it.

I made this short film which I think conveys the point much better than a thousand words..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 00:52 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Avacyn

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society. 26 Dec 2014 11:25 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Ture OP, however, it was the same surveillance in FRG, the same, just more covert and subtle.
I mean, the americans delivered the Soviets the cement to build the wall.

The Americans determine who can travel since 1945, similarly to the Soviets.
And last but not least, we got Honeckers Stasi wrath Merkel and Gauck in the chief chair of the criminal firm FRG.
Thats the most bitter outcome for someone grown up in Soviet times you can possibly imagine.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 11:31 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Avacyn

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society. 26 Dec 2014 18:13 #3

• Oracle
Btw, does someone remember this starnge shill who was on intel Op site "Project Camelot"?
I can't remember his name, but he had ashkenazi jew name.

Anyway, he talked about "Project Looking glass" he claimed was looking into the future, but not beyond 2012. :facepalm:
Despite the BS factor, itt strongly resembles "Tempora" and "Prism" surveillance software and infrastructure.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society. 26 Dec 2014 18:54 #4

Oracle wrote:
Btw, does someone remember this starnge shill who was on intel Op site "Project Camelot"?

Anyway, he talked about "Project Looking glass" he claimed was looking into the future, but not beyond 2012. :facepalm:
Despite the BS factor, itt strongly resembles "Tempora" and "Prism" surveillance software and infrastructure.

I don't recall reading anything about "Project Looking glass" anywhere no. It sounds like he may have known about future Stasi like plans for Global surveillance, and then put the usual spin on it?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Soviet STASI Spying child's play compared to today's total surveillance society. 26 Dec 2014 18:58 #5

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I don't recall reading anything about "Project Looking glass" anywhere no. It sounds like he may have known about future Stasi like plans for Global surveillance, and then put the usual spin on it?

I had a search: "Dan Burisch", he also claimed to have worked with grey alien deep underground.

That's what I was trying to say, old Echelon has been known about since long time, several decades now.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare