Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Kill List

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 18:46 #1

Exposure: The Special Forces 'kill list' 'tracked using mobiles'

Former Special Forces soldiers have for the first time spoken on TV about how they hunted down "insurgents" on a so-called "kill list" during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts by pinpointing their location from their mobile phones.

Soldiers who were involved in carrying out the raids reveal to ITV's Exposure how they used the alleged insurgents' mobile phone signal to trace them and carry out numerous raids a night to capture or kill them.

One soldier, who did not want to be identified, tells the programme the intelligence wasn't always correct - leading them to target the wrong people.
No, no, I’d say you’d go on quite a lot of what would be classed as a dry hole, it was the wrong target, wrong address, person who should’ve been there, wasn’t there

– ANONYMOUS FORMER SOLDIER
But another, who also asked to remain anonymous, says he believed lethal force was inevitable if the "enemy" refused to surrender.

www.itv.com/news/2015-02-08/exposure-ghkfshfsjkdfn/

But of course, Mossad can not do this to some of the posters on this forum, as Mossad have been infiltrated :larf: :iitm: Im sure they would though if they could as your so all important in the fight agains Shoooooooooooish domination :facepalm: :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Evie

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 19:30 #2

• hokuspokus
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

Former Special Forces soldiers have for the first time spoken on TV about how they hunted down "insurgents" on a so-called "kill list" during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts by pinpointing their location from their mobile phones.

Soldiers who were involved in carrying out the raids reveal to ITV's Exposure how they used the alleged insurgents' mobile phone signal to trace them and carry out numerous raids a night to capture or kill them.

One soldier, who did not want to be identified, tells the programme the intelligence wasn't always correct - leading them to target the wrong people.
No, no, I’d say you’d go on quite a lot of what would be classed as a dry hole, it was the wrong target, wrong address, person who should’ve been there, wasn’t there

But another, who also asked to remain anonymous, says he believed lethal force was inevitable if the "enemy" refused to surrender.

But of course, Mossad can not do this to some of the posters on this forum, as Mossad have been infiltrated :larf: :iitm: Im sure they would though if they could as your so all important in the fight agains Shoooooooooooish domination :facepalm: :chuckle:

This bollocks for many reasons . I was under the impression you had military experience.
1,how does Tommy get hold of Usama's mobile number?
2, even if it were true why would you make this public and leave yourself open to mobile phone based booby traps
3,hasnt the I srael S secret I intelligent S service heard of pay as you go?
4, this is such a pile of shite I cannot be bothered to go on
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2015 19:31 by hokuspokus.

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 19:37 #3

• hokuspokus

" hey Majid, be at the well by the Mosque at 1900 tonight and I shall hand over the keys for the Toyota"
Later that night.

"Hey boss there is no one here I thought you said you had some mobile phone intelligence and........"

BOOM!!!!!!

Last night another soldier died . Said the news report.

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 19:49 #4

hokuspokus wrote:

This bollocks for many reasons . I was under the impression you had military experience.
2, even if it were true why would you make this public and leave yourself open to mobile phone based booby traps

:larf: :facepalm:

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:11 #5

• hokuspokus
hokuspokus wrote:

No comeback ? Just a facepalm.
Your fake military experience exposed and you have nothing to bring to the table?

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:25 #6

hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

Your fake military experience exposed and you have nothing to bring to the table?

Correct, your a genius, :D :larf:

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:33 #7

• hokuspokus
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

And you are a fake.

Cos even those who play COD know that you don't post anything on social media.
Especially stuff about killing insurgents through mobile phone surveillance

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:41 #8

hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

And you are a fake.

:dunno: :larf:

Ill edit this, as you must be the dumbest fuck ever to post on a forum :facepalm:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence

:facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2015 20:43 by entrangermercenary1.

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:46 #9

• hokuspokus
Like I said. FAKE.

You are a fake who posted that you should post military tactics/intelligence on social media.

BUSTED

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 20:49 #10

• hokuspokus
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

And you are a fake.

Ill edit this, as you must be the dumbest fuck ever to post on a forum :facepalm:

Ho ho ho!

Wikipedia is social media you dumbfuck

How to beat Intel ?

Just log on

And search wiki!!!!

Ha ha ha!

You are out of your depth fake boy!!!

The Kill List 15 Feb 2015 21:02 #11

hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

And you are a fake.

Ho ho ho!

Wikipedia is social media you dumbfuck

How to beat Intel ?

Just log on

And search wiki!!!!

Ha ha ha!

You are out of your depth fake boy!!!

:emb: yes you got me again :hmm: