Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 26 Feb 2015 23:51 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Bob Dylan's real link to the Rolling Stones

by Miles Mathis

First published January 29, 2015
Some readers apparently believe I enjoy yanking the rug out from under anything and everything, but the truth is these papers are as hard for me to write as they are for you to read. Although I do enjoy learning the truth—whatever form it may take—that doesn't make the loss any easier. I grew up in the same world you did and took as gospel most of things you did. Despite my recent paper on the Beatles, I still own—on vintage vinyl—most of their records. I also own several of Dylan's early records. I thought a lot of the lyrics were brilliant and I still do. I no longer believe Dylan wrote them, but that
doesn't change my opinion of the lyrics. His early performances are also often very good, and nothing will take that from him. I will show you a lot of leading evidence here, but none of it leads us to the
idea he lip-synced. What would be the point of that? Like John Lennon and T. S. Eliot and some of the others I have exposed, Dylan was not without talent. But also like them, he is not who you thought
he was.

The latest clues we have of that are very recent, and rather than start at the beginning, I will start at the end, with them. In 2012, Dylan was given a medal by President Obama. He accepted it with a grin.
The Dylan we were sold in the 60's wouldn't have done that. You will say that he got old and lost his ideals, and I wish that were so. It isn't. He is the same person now he always was, he just lost his
pretty face and his lyricists. She is still an Obama supporter. She has kept up the fake-liberal façade a lot better than Bob, but she is the same person she was back then. That is to say, a controller of the opposition. A phony. An actor. A person hired to play a part.

Even more recently, Dylan has been doing Chrysler commercials. Don't blame me for tearing out your heart with this paper, when your heart should have already been bled dry by watching those commercials. It is sort of like watching Gandhi as the spokesman for Monsanto, or Martin Luther King schlepping pharmaceuticals for Pfizer.

But let's go back to the beginning, when Dylan was supposed to be the voice of his generation. Once again, the evidence is pretty easy to compile. As usual, Wikipedia—which you would expect to be totally whitewashed—is full of red flags. All you have to do is open your eyes. Most people know Dylan was born Robert Zimmerman, to a prominent Jewish family in Duluth, Minnesota. Most don't
realize how prominent they really were. I didn't know until recently, when I read that his “uncles and great grandfather owned movie theaters around Hibbing.” With more research, that fact grew:

His great-grandfather and uncles owned the biggest movie theaters in Hibbing, Minnesota, allowing a young Dylan to watch films for free.
Hibbing had a population of only 17,000 in 1960, so maybe that still isn't saying much. But it isn't the size that is the first red flag, it is the business. They were Jews in the movie business. No, they weren't
making the movies in Hollywood (as far as we know), but they were stilling selling fiction. One of the fictions they are still selling is the one above, about Dylan's great-grandfather. The lie can be spotted
by any clear eye at Wikipedia, where they also tell us Dylan's paternal grandparents, Zigman and Anna Zimmerman, emigrated from Odessa in the Russian Empire now Ukraine, to the United States following anti-Semitic pogroms of 1905.[6] His maternal
grandparents, Ben and Florence Stone, were Lithuanian Jews who arrived in the United States in 1902.

Do you see it? His four grandparents didn't arrive in the US until 1902 and 1905, so his great-grandparents must have been back in Odessa and Lithuania. And yet 55 years later, his great-grandfather is supposed to co-own movie theaters in Hibbing? We are told that Zigman Zimmerman was born in 1875, so his father would have been born around 1855. That would make him 100 years old in 1955. The dates don't work.

You will say the great-grandfather in question was on the other side, but the dates don't work there, either. You can see that generation is too old to have owned anything when Bob was old enough to be
going to movies. It was B. H. Edelstein who was supposed to own the theater, but he should have been almost as old as Zigman's father.

Bob's mother Beatty was born in 1915, so she was 26 when Bob was
born—not young for the time. She was just four years younger than Bob's father, who was born in 1911. So if we put Zigman's father's birth at 1855, we can put B. H.'s birth at around 1860. The dates
simply don't work. My great-grandfather might have still owned a business in the 1950's, but Bob Dylan is 22 years older than I am. My guess is they are trying to downplay the Zimmerman holdings
and influence in that part of Minnesota by moving it back a couple of generations and telling you only a partial truth. Given Dylan's career, it is clear the Zimmerman's were extraordinarily well-connected,
and not just in Hibbing or Duluth. They had already created Bob's welcome in New York long before he got there.

Before we move on to the big cities, let's look a little closer at Hibbing. A list of prominent people from Hibbing throws up some real head-scratchers, including Vincent Bugliosi, Bruce Carlson, Gus
Hall, and Chi Chi LaRue. Gus Hall is the former leader of the US Communist Party. If you want to know why I see that as a red flag here, consult this recent paper, which exposes Marx himself as an
early Intelligence asset. Bruce Carlson is a 4-star general and director of the NRO. The NRO is one of the big-5 Intelligence agencies, along with CIA, DIA, NSA and NGA. Carlson is also one of the heads of the Mormon Church. And of course Vincent Bugliosi was the attorney who prosecuted Charles Manson—who we now know was just an actor. [If you haven't read those linked papers, you won't get far into this one. Read them, come back to this one, and you will feel differently than you do right now.]

So some strange things appear to be coming out of Hibbing. We find more strange things from the Zimmermans. Bob's father Abe worked for Standard Oil. That is Rockefellers, of course. You will say, “So what, maybe that means he owned a gas station.” No, we are told he was management level by 1941. Besides, any link to the Rockefellers is a red flag. I suggest this was the main link to New York City.

But let's skip ahead a bit. In Bob's high school yearbook, next to his picture, it says, “To join Little Richard.” That's curious phrasing. Not “To be the next Little Richard,” or something like that, but “To
join Little Richard.” To join him in what? Wearing mascara? Being a drag queen? Remember, these phrases aren't chosen by the kids themselves. They are chosen by the yearbook writers, who are
usually making a joke. So the choice of Little Richard is both strange and telling. It appears his classmates knew something about Bob we didn't and maybe still don't. But even if we assume Bob wanted to “join Little Richard” in the ranks of famous musicians—as the phrase is usually read—the choice of Little Richard is still strange. As with the Bobby Vee connection a few months later, it doesn't really make any sense. What did Dylan ever have in common with Little Richard or Bobby Vee? We can see the connection to Woody Guthrie, which we are sold in 1961, but Little Richard and Bobby Vee? C'mon!
In 1959, Bob Dylan was 18 and Bobby Vee was 15. You should have a raft of questions at this point, like, “How does a 15-year-old boy from Fargo, North Dakota, sell a song to a record company, and then get a contract with the even larger Liberty Records in that same year?” Do you really think the record companies were that desperate for talent?

Or do you think maybe Vee had some connections due to his family? Of course we aren't told what those connections were (although I would bet good money someone in the Velline family {Bobby's Vee's real name} had married a Rockefeller or Vanderbilt or something). According to his official bio, Vee's career started in 1959 when he was chosen to fill in for Buddy Holly, etc. on “the day the music died.” But that was in Moorhead, MI.

Why would they choose a 15-year-old boy from Fargo to play in Moorhead, across state lines? Vee was a minor and couldn't even get across state lines legally without someones help. He couldn't drive
himself, and anyone but his parents could be stopped for transporting a minor. Yet we are told Vee and his band volunteered to fill in, and were accepted. Is that at all believable? Age 15 isn't even high school. That is middle school. This is a middle-school band filling in for Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper. Do you think the ticket holders would stand for that? We are told the gig was a success. Is that believable? Three major stars dead in a cornfield, and the show goes on with a middle school band? Who writes this stuff? Want to hear something else weird? What did these middle school boys supposedly call themselves?

The Shadows. Cue Twilight Zone music. Here are Vee's own words on this, from the liner notes to his 1963 tribute album I Remember Buddy Holly:

About a week before this, I had just organized a vocal and instrumental group of five guys. Our style was modeled after Buddy's approach and we had been rehearsing with Buddy's hits in mind. When we heard the radio plea for talent, we went in and volunteered.
read more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 02:57 #2

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
"Like the Beatles, Dylan was left to his own devices after a certain date, and it turns out he didn't have
as many devices as you think. You will tell me Dylan crashed in 1966, not 1970, so it can't have
anything to do with the Manson event. That's (partially) true, and requires we look closer at the events
of 1966. Remember, the Beatles also crashed in 1966. Like Dylan, they were booed and played to
half-empty halls that year. But the Beatles were reinvented in 1967 with
Sgt. Pepper's. Dylan wasn't.
Why? I would suggest it was because the Beatles were willing to be reinvented as faux-Buddhists and
Dylan wasn't. Dylan had already been reinvented once, changing from faux-folkie to faux-Beatnik in
1964. But the next change rubbed him wrong. Possibly he still had some real attachment to Judaism at
the time, and wasn't willing to start promoting Hindu gods to stupid American kids. So Intelligence
froze him out for several years, starving him of recognition to such an extent that he would eventually
even pretend to be a born-again -
and a thousand other things were created as
distractions, so that the American public couldn't see that the CIA had just finalized its takeover of the
government
- Thanks orange - good read :up:
yep learning Laural Canyon several yrs back ripped a bit of a hole in my heart too. Joni Mitchell's name comes up there too but if did say what she's quoted to have said that's something - and at least she wrote her own songs.
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2015 14:54 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 04:44 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
That Kurt Cobain thread at DIF has all the goods on the music (yew know who runs it, casting couch and all goes BOTH ways) business. After the motorcycle crash, it is very likely Bob became Fob.
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2015 08:58 by wiikkidd.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 05:06 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 09:03 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.agingrebel.com/10909 Another hometown fellow citizen of 'bob'. What are the odds indeed.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 09:17 #6

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 10:43 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Then we are fed the line about Dylan going to New York to visit his hero Woody Guthrie, who was in the hospital with Huntington's disease. What we are never told is why Guthrie agreed to see him.
Dylan was a college-dropout nobody. If you are a famous guy in hospital with a serious disease, do you want to see every stranger kid who knocks on the door? Does the hospital even allow it? I doubt
it. And why would Ramblin' Jack Elliott “befriend” Dylan? Elliott was already a famous guy in the folk music scene at the time, and Dylan was a 19-year-old nobody. I don't care how talented you are, it
doesn't work that way. High school kids don't just go to New York City and hook up with famous people. It doesn't happen now and it didn't happen then. You have to have some sort of entrée. You have to be introduced. In the bios, they always skip over that. You are expected to believe Dylan just met these guys in a coffee shop or something and whipped out his harmonica, blowing them away with
his soul. Again, it doesn't work that way. They make you think these older guys are just sitting around stoops looking for new young talent. They aren't. Older guys are normally trying to snuff young
talent, since it is the young talent that will displace them. That is how the world really works. If Elliott was really promoting Dylan, it is because he was being paid to promote him. It appears Dylan had
already been chosen as the front for a big enterprise at that time, and people like Elliott were simply used as cogs in that enterprise—to give it ballast and legitimacy. Elliott is also Jewish, the son of a
wealthy New York surgeon, so it is not hard to find the first connection.

We see the same connection to Allen Ginsberg, who was also from a wealthy Jewish family. These people were connected in ways we aren't told, and it isn't just a Jewish connection. If you want to
know why I think Ginsberg is a red flag, you have to read this recent paper on the Beat Generation, where I show it was also manufactured by US Intelligence. So just seeing Dylan hobnobbing with
Ginsberg was enough to give me the clue. Ginsberg, like most of these people, was a big creep and a towering phony, and no one would be hanging out with him who wasn't seeking promotion by the
entertainment mafia (which wasn't just Jewish—see, for instance, Joseph Kennedy). We don't know who was really writing Dylan's songs (yet), but I assume it wasn't Ginsberg. Ginsberg couldn't write
for sour apples. Ginsberg was in desperate need of ghost poets behind him, but he was stuffed too tight to use them. The songs attributed to Dylan most often aren't that great as poetry, either, but they are top-notch as songs and are way beyond anything Ginsberg ever wrote. I will flesh out that opinion below, where we will look at a few of the songs line by line.

We see more red flags early on, when in 1961, at age 20, Dylan scored a review in the New York Times. As with Ezra Pound's meteoric rise in London in 1908, Dylan's meteoric rise in New York in 1961
simply isn't believable. He had been playing in Greenwich Village for only about six months, had no original material, hadn't written any of his great early songs yet, and somehow the New York Times does
a review of him? He was the opening act for the Greenbriar Boys at Gerde's Folk City. There probably weren't ten people in the audience. So let's ask the question begged. Who wrote the review?

Robert Shelton, who was really Robert Shapiro, from another family of wealthy Jews. Who was booking Gerde's at the time? Charlie Rothschild. Does that name ring a bell? Do you think he might
be Jewish also? Wealthy family? Also remember who is behind the New York Times. The Sulzberger family, extremely wealthy Jews who also founded the New York Stock Exchange. Even before the
New York Times and all other media were taken over by the CIA in the 1950's, that paper had been controlled by extremely vested interests, to say the least.

So clearly, someone had a plan for Dylan. Or, we should say, he was the front man for some operation. We will call it Operation Rolling Stone.

We know Intelligence was running all sorts of secret operations in the 1960's. Many of them have since been partially de-classified, like Operation Mockingbird, Operation Bluebird, Operation Chaos,
MKULTRA, and many many more. But there appears to have been an even larger, more fundamental Operation beneath all of them. This was Operation Rolling Stone. It was the promotion of change in
all forms. To what end? The promotion of trade. The Jews and Gentiles that would run the 20th century were masters of trade. They were money lenders and money changers and money makers.
These families had always been very good at making money, but in the 20th century they discovered a way to accelerate this money making beyond even their own dreams. They discovered that accelerated trade depended directly on accelerated change. The more change of any kind they could introduce into society, the more money they would make. This is simply because change can always be accompanied with new products. New products = new wealth. More products = more wealth. Therefore, the
fundamental and underlying Operation of the 20th century has been CHANGE.

This was revolutionary in every way, since humans don't really like change. Like cats and all other animals, they prefer things to stay as they are. Living creatures tend to equate change with discomfort.
So to promote change was to go against human nature. It wasn't something that would happen on its own. It had to be manufactured and constantly sold.

It was revolutionary in another way, since it went against all tradition. Tradition had always taught that change was something to be avoided. All the major religions sought balance and harmony, neither of which could be maintained in times of rapid change.
It was revolutionary in a third way, since traditionally trade had been considered dirty. Thoreau was still teaching in the 1840's that “trade curses everything it touches.” Gentlemen in the early 19th
century looked down on trade, as we see from reading Dickens or Austen, or watching Downton Abbey. The English aristocracy mocked American wealth, since it came from trade. So you would
think it would be difficult to flip the world 180 degrees, taking us to the present where most believe that trade sanctifies everything it touches.

Well, it was difficult. It required hiring millions of people and spending vast amounts of capital over more than a century. But the investment paid off, as we see. Accelerated change has made the
billionaires into trillionaires. They are now so rich they have to hide their wealth. The wealthiest families won't even allow their names to appear on the Forbes lists, the totals are so obscene. For
instance, the Rockefellers are hundreds of times as wealthy as Bill Gates, but we are told they only have a few billion. The truth is, the Rockefellers had made their first trillion by 1930 (in today's
dollars). We are told they gave most of it away and are now worth less than then. Don't believe it. But what does this all have to do with Bob Dylan? Dylan was just one player in a vast operation of
change. And one of the clues is the “Rolling Stone” meme. We see it coming up several times, in things that don't appear to be related. We see Dylan's famous song, we see the band the Rolling Stones,
and we see the magazine Rolling Stone. All came out in the 1960's. Why? Have you ever asked that question? Maybe. Has anyone ever explained that to you? I don't think so.

To understand it, we have to go back to the maxim that started them all:

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

That is attributed to Publilius Syrus, from the first century BC. That just means little citizen of Syrus, so the person is anonymous. He is said to have been a slave from Syria, later freed, so he may have
been a Jew. However that may be, the maxim was suggestive to those would control the 20th century because it was the perfect expression of change as the engine of wealth. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it gathers something else green: money. This is what Don McLean meant when he said in American Pie, “moss grows fat on a rolling stone, but that's not how it used to be.” The moss there is money. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it grows fat on money.
Robert Heinlein cryptically suggested the same thing as far back as 1952.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 15:26 #8

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yep - it all adds up with here with Dylan . 'Like a Rolling Stone' with Subterranean Homesick Blues on the b side was the first single I ever bought . :chuckle:
I hear you on Guthry , also perhaps the whole 'tribe' has ' no direction home ' and their g-d has always been money - it's intent ,as said , evident today - the satanic.

@ the kidd - yep - hunkahunka's thread was great yep - Fob Fylan - the vids have all been terminated. :larf:
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2015 19:14 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 18:54 #9

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
I doubt Dylan is singing on his latest LP either
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 19:05 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangaid, there's a lot of bullshit in your posts here.

For starters
''In May 1960, Dylan dropped out of college at the end of his first year. In January 1961, he traveled to New York City, to perform there and visit his musical idol, Woody Guthrie,[22] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dylan

That does not mean that he 'met him in 'hospital' as your source seems to suggest.
Robert Zimmerman, later known as Bob Dylan, arrived in New York City from Minnesota in January 1961 with the intent to perform in the NYC folk scene, but also to track down and meet influence and idol Woody Guthrie.

Dylan soon discovered that the best way to meet Guthrie was to travel to East Orange on a Sunday afternoon to the apartment of Bob and Sidsel Gleason at 182 North Arlington Avenue near the SE corner of Park Avenue and N. Arlington, and Dylan met Guthrie there for the first time on Sunday January 29, 1961. (date from Woody Guthrie: Writing America's Songs by Ronald D Cohen) The Gleasons had been hosting Guthrie's outpatient visits for several years from Greystone Park Hospital where he was being cared for as he suffered from Huntington's disease.

Dylan continued to visit the Gleasons and over several weeks in February and March he recorded a group of cover songs there under the title East Orange Tape aka Gleason home tape ( Remember Me from that tape along with early photos of Dylan). While Dylan hadn't been in NYC very long, he was quickly disappointed with the reception to his performances, began performing at a coffee house in East Orange and in May he hitchhiked back to the Midwest for a month.

He wrote a song called Talkin' New York in which he described New Yorkers' derisive reactions in early 1961 to his performing style and he ended the song with a humorous allusion to his time in East Orange combined with his Midwest trip:

"So one mornin’ when the sun was warm
I rambled out of New York town
Pulled my cap down over my eyes
And headed out for the western skies
So long, New York
Howdy, East Orange"

He also wrote a satirical song called East Orange, New Jersey about his experience at the coffee house, The Cave* which was on Main Street in East orange near the SE corner of Main Street and Halsted Street:

First time I ever worked in East Orange, New Jersey --
Folks, never go to East Orange, New Jersey,
It's a horrible town.
I once had to play in a coffeehouse out there.
It was so bad -- uh -- so bad,
People playing chess out there -- uh --
It's all they thought about
Was chess 'n' chess 'n' chess.
People come up to me
You play a song, you play a real quiet song
In the middle of the song ya hear "check"
And "Hey, that was a good move"
And all kinds of stuff like that.Yes, folks, it was so bad I had a little dream out there
The first night I worked,
About this chess playing stuff.
I dreamed I went to work out in East Orange, New Jersey,
And -- uh -- about the time I quit in two days
I went there to ask the guy for my money,
"I worked two days for you"
He says, "Uh, well, o.k., we don't pay money around here, though."
I says, "Uh, yeah?" He says, "Uh, well"
He says, "Uh, we pay chessmen."
I said, "Uh, well, gimme my chessmen then. I worked for two days."
I was sort of -- didn't really figure --
I thought he was lying at first,
But I took it anyway.
He gave me a king and a queen for working two days.
I says, "Uh, fine, that's o.k."
So I took my king and queen, went down to a bar, the nearest bar I could find.
I walked in the bar and ordered a pint.
Down the bar, the bartender,
I says, "Can I have a pint?"
I'll be damned, he give me a pint.
He asks me for the money,
I gave him my king and queen.
I'll be damned, he took that king and queen,
Threw it under the counter,
And brought me out four pawns, two bishops, and a rook for change.
Little story about East Orange, New Jersey.
(It's not clear if this "song" was ever performed; if so, it may have really been just the monologue as presented here)

Promoter Jerry Schoenkopf writes "The real story is Bob came to East Orange every weekend for 4 or 5 months. He got paid in money, not much, but money. There was a lot of chess playing going on. Bob was loved and his music was greatly admired and appreciated. I met Bob at Gerde's Folk City hootenanny on a Monday night and asked him to play at our coffee house in East Orange, The Cave. He did."

stocktonschool.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/bob-dylan-in-east-orange.html

Further comment on your bullshit.
Starting in 1959, music fans Bob and Sid (Sidsel Mari) Gleason of East Orange brought Woody to their 4th floor walk-up apartment at 182 North Arlington Avenue (near the SE corner of Park Avenue and North Arlington Avenue) on Sundays. This provided Woody's New York City friends, family, and fellow musicians a closer opportunity to visit with him regularly.

People hosted by the Gleasons on the Sunday visits included musicians Pete Seegar, Phil Ochs, and the newly-arrived (January, 1961) musician Robert Zimmerman (See Bob Dylan in East Orange). Also visiting were Woody's family who lived in Brooklyn including son Arlo.

In April 1961, Woody was moved to Brooklyn State Hospital; he passed away in 1967.
stocktonschool.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/woody-guthrie-visits-east-orange1959-to.html

As for the comment at your source about the songs 'Just Like A Rolling Stone' & 'Shelter From The Storm' IE Dylan is not capable of writting such songs in reference to quality, well, anyone who has listened to the LP.s 'Blonde on Blonde' Freewheelin' and 'Bringing it all Back Home' would know that Dylan quite regularly puts out recordings of such quality, not to mention his 1964 LP 'Another side of....'

Anyway his meetings with Guthrie are explained here, thus not in hospital as your bs claims.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2015 19:18 by Frothy.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 19:24 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Lizzy wrote:
yep - it all adds up with here with Dylan . 'Like a Rolling Stone' with Subterranean Homesick Blues on the b side was the first single I ever bought . :chuckle:
I hear you on Guthry , also perhaps the whole 'tribe' has ' no direction home ' and their g-d has always been money - it's intent ,as said , evident today - the satanic.

@ the kidd - yep - hunkahunka's thread was great yep - Fob Fylan - the vids have all been terminated. :larf:

I wrote a song about Guthrie's eulogised death on the day he died called "Heroes You Hear About"

You can guess the rest....

edit

No I didn't. It was the day Pete Seeger died I am thinking about. Tsk, senior moment....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 07:59 by rodin.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 19:27 #12

• Frothy
  • Released
Just in case you did not like the last source.
In 1959, a New Jersey electrician named Bob Gleason and his wife, Sidsel, heard a radio broadcast of the script that Millard Lampell had written for the 1956 Woody Guthrie benefit concert. At the end of the program, listeners were encouraged to write Woody at Greystone Park... Since they lived near the hospital, the Gleasons decided to see if there was something more they could do for Woody than just writing...
After several visits..., they started bringing him to their home on weekends, and the word quickly spread through the New York folk community that Woody was receiving visitors on Sundays in East Orange, an easy bus ride from the city... Marjorie and the kids, who found it far easier to get to East Orange than Greystone, came most weekends...

Pete Seeger often would be there, and Harold Leventhal, and occasionally Alan Lomax... The real energy on Sunday afternoons came from the younger folkies, though -- the kids who worshipped Woody and wanted to hear him play: Ernie Marrs, Ralph Rinzler, John Cohen, Lionel Kilburg, Peter LaFarge, and Mel Lyman...

Arlo Guthrie was now old enough to join the rest, and though he played the guitar a little too loudly for Woody's taste, he did write a song about a math test -- to the tune of "So Long" -- that showed promise.

The Gleason's home became a youth hostel for wandering folk singers. Bob Dylan lived with them for several weeks after he came to town, listening to the tapes Bob Gleason had compiled of the Sunday-afternoon sessions and of Woody's old record collection -- vintage recordings of the Carter Family, Jimmie Rodgers, and the others... And when it came time for Dylan to make his New York debut at Gerde's Folk City, Sid Gleason gave him one of Woody's suits to wear for the occasion...

Joe Klein, Woody Guthrie -- A Life, London, 1981, pp. 425-427.

www.bobdylanroots.com/gleason.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 19:53 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 27 Feb 2015 22:47 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
And in comes a Jew shill to "cast doubt" on any questioning of Jewish manipulation of anything.

And you quote jew manipulated Wikipedia to attempt to do so. Wiki fails to mention the hospital scenario so it didn't happen? so that's what you're trying to allege Frothy?

bwu ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't believe a word a jew shill like you has posted after a well known blogger journo put copious time and effort into a well researched and logical article

Wolfy ... care to donate so this uber twat can be put into the sin bin for another week?
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 05:31 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, wolfy

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 05:05 #15

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
And in comes a Jew shill to "cast doubt" on any questioning of Jewish manipulation of anything.

Wolfy ... care to donate so this uber twat into the sin bin for another week?

Let's see how the twat behaves first :)

Has somebody else been binned? I see the total above 160 now.
It was always going to happen!!

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 05:22 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:

Someone kindly donated, and didnt ask for any bans/time outs.

Tackler is obviously back, and the other two who are out are due back anytime now... one of whom perhaps hasnt taken it so well. :larf:

TRUTH ZONE Forum bans "convex horizon denier" for "donations".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axX_y7lCags

Truth Zone forum corruption going one step beyond:
The mod/admin/owner now temporarily bans members for "donations" by their adversaries !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENa53VeOgsY

:stwall::axe::stwall:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 10:18 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
To highlight how much of a disingenuous twat Frothy is trying to "cast doubt" on a well researched piece by a respected journo into Jewish lies and manipulation .... even The Guardian has reported on Dylan's meeting with Guthrie in hospital when he had Huntingdon's Disease.
In September 1960, Bob Dylan borrowed a copy of Woody Guthrie's autobiography Bound for Glory from a college classmate and became obsessed. Written with the encouragement of Alan Lomax and published in 1943, it rendered its protagonist an almost mythical figure. Dylan started mimicking his hero's speech patterns and even told the crowd at the Cafe Wha? when he arrived in New York for the first time the following January: "I been travellin' around the country, followin' in Woody Guthrie's footsteps."

The "dust bowl troubadour" – author of this This Land is Your Land, whose guitar bore the legend "this machine kills fascists" – had himself almost reached the end of the road: he was now in his fourth year at the Greystone Park Psychiatric hospital in New Jersey, suffering from Huntingdon's disease, which finally led to his death in 1967. But Dylan hunted him out there, and the two men met – Guthrie apparently giving Dylan a card after their first meeting saying: "I ain't dead yet." Dylan wrote, and played to his idol, a new piece of his own called Song to Woody. It met with the older man's approval and was one of only two original compositions that made Dylan's 1962 debut.
www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/16/bob-dylan-woody-guthrie

What a pathetic disingenuous Jewish twat you are Frothy.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 11:47 #18

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Someone kindly donated, and didnt ask for any bans/time outs.

Tackler is obviously back, and the other two who are out are due back anytime now... one of whom perhaps hasnt taken it so well. :larf:

TRUTH ZONE Forum bans "convex horizon denier" for "donations".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axX_y7lCags

Truth Zone forum corruption going one step beyond:
The mod/admin/owner now temporarily bans members for "donations" by their adversaries !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENa53VeOgsY

:stwall::axe::stwall:

Ohh, What have I started?

Not a conspiracy I hope :D

Whoever made the first video, get over yourself ffs, as if anybody would want anybody banning for saying the earth is concave :facepalm:

Did you see my link to the company with the satellites at 38000km that give coverage to the whole earth?

Smashed through that glass ceiling at 100 miles I presume :D

The second video is ridiculous, to be honest.

Anything can be discussed here, that is plainly obvious, there is no agenda by the admin team which is hugely refreshing!

Anyway, 160 now, not far to go.

:D
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 11:50 by wolfy.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 15:20 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:

And you quote jew manipulated Wikipedia to attempt to do so. Wiki fails to mention the hospital scenario so it didn't happen? so that's what you're trying to allege Frothy?

bwu ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't believe a word a jew shill like you has posted after a well known blogger journo put copious time and effort into a well researched and logical article

Wolfy ... care to donate so this uber twat can be put into the sin bin for another week?

ornagaid

You posted that
Then we are fed the line about Dylan going to New York to visit his hero Woody Guthrie, who was in the hospital with Huntington's disease. What we are never told is why Guthrie agreed to see him.

I've shown you how he came to have met Guthrie, thus kicked your 'theory' into touch at the outset. and btw your source is quoting from Wiki.

Your boy who you quote as a source has obviously not done his homework properly.

The meetings between Guthrie and Dylan are well documented at the Gleason's home.

Not at the 'hospital' as quoted in your bs source. thus your premise is out of the water from the outset, it's what happens when you quote shit and you don't know what you're talking about.

Call me any type of Jew shill you want. you're still wrong 'bout Dylan supposedly meeting Guthrie in hospital, he did not do that, nor is it stated that he did, he met Guthrie at the Gleason's home as posted.

You really are a silly boy, and now you know you're wrong.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2015 15:22 by Frothy.

Bob Dylan and his real link to the Rolling Stones 28 Feb 2015 15:24 #20

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Wolfy ... care to donate so this uber twat into the sin bin for another week?

Let's see how the twat behaves first :)

Why no go and harass zax again you ugly fucking troll.?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare