Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the David Icke forum doomed?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 13:47 #101

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
and now one of the only people with any sense left on that forum is wading through reply after reply of soft headed nonsense such as

" karma is real and the white people deserve whats happening for colonialism "

I mean seriously if that isnt another layer of mindfuckery on the david icke social IDK what is

and another belter

We are all one

Clearly not

I am not one with a lot of bullshit on this Earth

Not even close !

Are we one with the cannibals of Nigeria ?

Are we one with the dancing Afghan boys who get bummed by Afghan men ?

Are we one with the Muslims marrying 9 year old girls ?

Fuck that !

Take a fucking stand for once in your life

I can help you here.

The idea : ‘we are all one ‘ .. comes from a certain David icke ....in fact, he wrote a whole book on it...

Do you know David icke....he is the guy whose forum you spend most of your time trolling.

Do you want his address...and then you can attack him personally for promoting such vile ideas!!!

Are you one with satanic child sacrificers ?

Are you one with grown men who wany to marry 9 year old girls

You can be one with them if you choose

But me , no thanks

Im not one with everyone else at all

You can keep the spiritual mumbo jumbo

I can direct you to mr. ickes book....he goes through it all......

Though if you ever actually read any of them ....you would probably get ill.

““This ´world´ began to forget it was Oneness, like a dream forgetting it is the dreamer. With this amnesia came the phenomenon we call fear, an expression of All Possibility that cannot manifest within the balance of Oneness. Fear only comes with the illusion of division and separation when consciousness perceives itself as part and not the whole. Fear is the shadow of illusory disconnection.
David Icke, Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion

Icke tends to forget that it was nature we feared not an imaginary idol in the sky nor a devil below, and that where there is infinite love there is also infinite hatred of infinate love, it is new age bollocks, all of it.

Buying any book by Icke is no different to a bible left on every motel bedside table, it wou't help you love another, only kill one.

I have to say, what a load of utter garbage.

But you never said why you think its garbage, why, because your a confused racist calling others supremicists.

I don’t debate on this vile forum ...or even leave this thread....but debating with you, mate would be completely useless.

Your ideas seem totally whacko.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 13:54 #102

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

I'm on permanent moderation because I expose the Jewish, Zionist and their lackies criminality

Screaming Alsatian wrote

GR is derailing any subject with "it's the jews"

I don't derail, I can't help it if I do some research on most given subjects and find a Jewish hand involved.

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5710-new-forum-desires/&page=17&tab=comments#comment-136934

The pointless Robbie Williams thread is an example. Not many people know he married a Jewess (Jewish mother and Muslim father!)

David icke is totally against the MSM and Hollywood. In this day and age most people must know they
are a predominatley a Jewish clan. The following report by the Times of Israel is being deleted all over the internet.

I would imagine about 60% of my posts and threads were about Zionism, Palestine and Judaism.

David and Gareth Icke are anti Zionists and pro Palestinian and often I reflect their views from the David Icke headlines
and Twitter. Many of my posts quoted them, but the moderator is in opposition to me and her boss!

Sean X hated this quote of mine by David Icke, and tried to make me out an anti semite when I have
consistently not put the blame on the average Jewish person. I have highlighted those Jews who have
spoken out about the tribe on a regular basis and I applaud them for having the guts to speak the truth.

"It's the Jews"

David Icke wrote the Talmudist Jews are the most supremacist on the planet. I agree with him, but
Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Everything you say and do ....is the bloody Jews.

If your cat was run over by a truck, you would blame the bloody Jews.

Look at the headline you posted here.

Jews control the media.

Jews don’t control the media. Some very rich people, many of them Jews, many not control the media.

Most of the Jews I know haven’t got a pot to pee in.

Most people are simply tired of you blaming bloody Jews for everything. It’s simplistic nonsense.

It’s the same ignorance as mr A blaming black people and all other ethnic groups if some white people are poor and disadvantaged.

It’s all simplistic nonsense.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 13:58 #103

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
and now one of the only people with any sense left on that forum is wading through reply after reply of soft headed nonsense such as

" karma is real and the white people deserve whats happening for colonialism "

I mean seriously if that isnt another layer of mindfuckery on the david icke social IDK what is

and another belter

We are all one

Clearly not

I am not one with a lot of bullshit on this Earth

Not even close !

Are we one with the cannibals of Nigeria ?

Are we one with the dancing Afghan boys who get bummed by Afghan men ?

Are we one with the Muslims marrying 9 year old girls ?

Fuck that !

Take a fucking stand for once in your life

I can help you here.

The idea : ‘we are all one ‘ .. comes from a certain David icke ....in fact, he wrote a whole book on it...

Do you know David icke....he is the guy whose forum you spend most of your time trolling.

Do you want his address...and then you can attack him personally for promoting such vile ideas!!!

Are you one with satanic child sacrificers ?

Are you one with grown men who wany to marry 9 year old girls

You can be one with them if you choose

But me , no thanks

Im not one with everyone else at all

You can keep the spiritual mumbo jumbo

I can direct you to mr. ickes book....he goes through it all......

Though if you ever actually read any of them ....you would probably get ill.

““This ´world´ began to forget it was Oneness, like a dream forgetting it is the dreamer. With this amnesia came the phenomenon we call fear, an expression of All Possibility that cannot manifest within the balance of Oneness. Fear only comes with the illusion of division and separation when consciousness perceives itself as part and not the whole. Fear is the shadow of illusory disconnection.
David Icke, Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion

Icke tends to forget that it was nature we feared not an imaginary idol in the sky nor a devil below, and that where there is infinite love there is also infinite hatred of infinate love, it is new age bollocks, all of it.

Buying any book by Icke is no different to a bible left on every motel bedside table, it wou't help you love another, only kill one.

I have to say, what a load of utter garbage.

But you never said why you think its garbage, why, because your a confused racist calling others supremicists.

I don’t debate on this vile forum ...or even leave this thread....but debating with you, mate would be completely useless.

Your ideas seem totally whacko.

:ownd:
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 13:59 #104

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

I'm on permanent moderation because I expose the Jewish, Zionist and their lackies criminality

Screaming Alsatian wrote

I don't derail, I can't help it if I do some research on most given subjects and find a Jewish hand involved.

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5710-new-forum-desires/&page=17&tab=comments#comment-136934

The pointless Robbie Williams thread is an example. Not many people know he married a Jewess (Jewish mother and Muslim father!)

David icke is totally against the MSM and Hollywood. In this day and age most people must know they
are a predominatley a Jewish clan. The following report by the Times of Israel is being deleted all over the internet.

I would imagine about 60% of my posts and threads were about Zionism, Palestine and Judaism.

David and Gareth Icke are anti Zionists and pro Palestinian and often I reflect their views from the David Icke headlines
and Twitter. Many of my posts quoted them, but the moderator is in opposition to me and her boss!

Sean X hated this quote of mine by David Icke, and tried to make me out an anti semite when I have
consistently not put the blame on the average Jewish person. I have highlighted those Jews who have
spoken out about the tribe on a regular basis and I applaud them for having the guts to speak the truth.

"It's the Jews"

David Icke wrote the Talmudist Jews are the most supremacist on the planet. I agree with him, but
Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Jews control the media.

Jews don’t control the media. Some very rich people, many of them Jews, many not control the media.

Most people are simply tired of you blaming bloody Jews for everything. It’s simplistic nonsense.

It’s the same ignorance as mr A blaming black people and all other ethnic groups if some white people are poor and disadvantaged.

You mean like white supremisist kind of nonsense, Lol, get outta here.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 14:16 #105

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

Screaming Alsatian wrote

"It's the Jews"

Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Jews control the media.

I'm not blaming the Jews for everything. You know that full well you deceptive poster.

BUT BECAUSE OF CENSORSHIP I'M HIGHLIGHTING JEWISH CRIMINALITY WHICH THE JEWISH MSM
WON'T ALLOW.

That quote about Jews owning the media is from THE JEWISH TIMES OF ISRAEL. Are they lying?

What about David Icke and the Talmud? What do you say about his quotes?

"It's all fear, fear, fear, control, control, control.

Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God's 'chosen people', above all the rest, and when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non- Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non- Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on.

So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly"[/quote]
The child-like mind of the Robot Radical cannot challenge Jewish racism because the Nazis they so despise are anti-Jewish, and so they must not say a word against Jewish racism because they might be seen to be supporting the Nazis.

Showing themselves to be against all racism is far less important to a Robot Radical than playing their silly political games on a black and white chessboard.

So while New World Order researchers are condemned as racists because they name some people who happen to be Jewish (and far more who are not), nothing is said by the Robot Radicals about the Talmud, the Jewish Book of Law, which is among the most appallingly racist documents on the planet. There is silence, too, about rabbis who say they would never drink wine that had not been bottled by a Jew. Yet there would be vehement condemnation of someone who said they would never drink wine that had been bottled by a Jew. The stench of hypocrisy fills the air.

SEAN X DO YOU AGREE WITH DAVID ICKE ABOUT THE JEWISH TALMUD?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 14:24 by Roastie.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 14:40 #106

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

Screaming Alsatian wrote

"It's the Jews"

Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Jews control the media.

I'm not blaming the Jews for everything. You know that full well you deceptive poster.

BUT BECAUSE OF CENSORSHIP I'M HIGHLIGHTING JEWISH CRIMINALITY WHICH THE JEWISH MSM
WON'T ALLOW.

That quote about Jews owning the media is from THE JEWISH TIMES OF ISRAEL. Are they lying?

Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God's 'chosen people', above all the rest, and when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non- Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non- Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on.

So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly"
The child-like mind of the Robot Radical cannot challenge Jewish racism because the Nazis they so despise are anti-Jewish, and so they must not say a word against Jewish racism because they might be seen to be supporting the Nazis.

Showing themselves to be against all racism is far less important to a Robot Radical than playing their silly political games on a black and white chessboard.

So while New World Order researchers are condemned as racists because they name some people who happen to be Jewish (and far more who are not), nothing is said by the Robot Radicals about the Talmud, the Jewish Book of Law, which is among the most appallingly racist documents on the planet. There is silence, too, about rabbis who say they would never drink wine that had not been bottled by a Jew. Yet there would be vehement condemnation of someone who said they would never drink wine that had been bottled by a Jew. The stench of hypocrisy fills the air.

When will you get it?

The Jewish Talmud, the Bible ...the Koran .....they are all fucked up perverted , mind control experiments.

They are ALL perversions of essential truth, created by the ELite to mind control the masses.

How much clearer can anybody be.

Bty, why don’t you read a more updated version of icke work ....?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 14:42 #107

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Sean X wrote

Bollocks,

When have you ever supported David Icke's anti Zionist agenda? No posts on here, nor
the various DI forums about the Jewish IDF indiscrimately killing Arab people.

The Talmud is in action in Palestine and you ignore it. Soon to be coming to the West.

Go to hell with your lies.

Read this thread. Where were you when David Icke was highlighting the slaughter?

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63405-palestine.html?start=0
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 14:46 #108

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

Screaming Alsatian wrote

"It's the Jews"

Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Jews control the media.

WON'T ALLOW.

So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly"

When will you get it?

The Jewish Talmud, the Bible ...the Koran .....they are all fucked up perverted , mind control experiments.

They are ALL perversions of essential truth, created by the ELite to mind control the masses.

Neither the Bible nor the Koran describe non jewish people as "non Human"

So no opinion from Sean X about the supremacist racist Jewish Talmud.

No suprise there
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 14:52 by Roastie.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 15:01 #109

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
There you have it.

Screaming Alsatian wrote

"It's the Jews"

Screaming Eagle doesn't.

Cont.

Jews control the media.

WON'T ALLOW.

When will you get it?

Neither the Bible nor the Koran describe non jewish people as "non Human"

So no opinion from Sean X about the supremacist racist Jewish Talmud.

No suprise there

See you just can’t accept it.

All you want people to do is criticize the Jews perverted ‘holy’ book.... when the truth is ...it is just as fucked up as are all the others.

How much clearer can I be?

If you read any of ickes later books, not just one he wrote years ago, he makes the same point.

How much clearer can anybody be?

Maybe start looking beyond the bloody Jews....and you’ll see a larger picture...

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 15:10 #110

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Sean X wrote

Maybe start looking beyond the bloody Jews....and you’ll see a larger picture...

I'm fully aware of nasty writings in the Hebrew Old Testament and the Koran.

But give me examples from those two dogmas who say non Jewish people are non human, like the supremacist Jewish Talmud does multiple times.

I'm waiting Sean X.

What do you think about those teachings about non Jewish people in the Talmud? There isn't an equivalent of the utterly dangerous and vile dogma in the Talmud compared to Christianity nor Islam.

When are you going to denounce the Talmud?

It's worse than white supremacism and you know it, but protect it..

Do you really want me the list the anti human agenda in the Talmud?
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 15:18 by Roastie.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 15:20 #111

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

But give me examples from those two dogmas who say non Jewish people are non human, like the supremacist Jewish Talmud does multiple times.

I'm waiting Sean X.

What do you think about those teachings about non Jewish people in the Talmud? There isn't an equivalent of vile dogma
in Christianity nor Islam.

Would you get a life.

Like 99% of people, I don’t obsess about bloody Jews......so you must be mad if you think I go though the Bible or the Koran ....looking for references to Jews or non Jews....

You ask the same question: ‘when are you going to denounce the Talmud?’

I have answered you three times: it is a fucked up perverted mind control program created by the ELite along with your bible and the Koran.

But you can’t accept that!

You can’t accept that the Bible and Koran have also been corrupted, manipulated and perverted and turned into a mind control program.

Why are you only obsessed with the Jewish perverted book and not all of them?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 16:33 #112

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

I'm waiting Sean X.

What do you think about those teachings about non Jewish people in the Talmud? There isn't an equivalent of vile dogma

Would you get a life.

Like 99% of people, I don’t obsess about bloody Jews......so you must be mad if you think I go though the Bible or the Koran ....looking for references to Jews or non Jews....

I have answered you three times: it is a fucked up perverted mind control program created by the ELite along with your bible and the Koran.

You can’t accept that the Bible and Koran have also been corrupted, manipulated and perverted and turned into a mind control program.

The bible is corrupted :cry: boy you really like putting the cart before the horse don't you, the bible is in of itself the corruption and control system, it is no different than any books by Icke, not the other way around, get the facts right, and see when money was first instituted and how and why, where the planet was carved up just like the previous Papal Bulls, which was the second stage of the entire global control system.

I can tell your still clutching a your biblical straws and deny there is no different to past occultus machinery and control system that governs over out global and cyclical labour and the fruits that eminate from that labour.

Cease telling people to get a life and stop cherry picking to suit your narrative, you are way off the truth line, spot the wacko indeed.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 16:52 by Gan Anim.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 16:37 #113

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
So you keep dodging the question

Do you think you are one with the following :

Nigerian Cannibals ( or cannibals of any race / ethnicity )

Afghan men who dress boys up as girls and then sodomise them ( or pedos of any race / ethnicity )

Satanic child sacrificers ( of any race / ethnicity )

I could think of more but I want to know if you consider yourself as one with these people ?

Its an easy question to answer unless you are a total cunt

* waiting *

Why are you asking me that question?

A few posts ago you told us that you had read ickes books, ....so if you have .....why are you asking me such an obvious question?

Were you telling pokies, mr A.

Good news for you as your mate mr ink is back on DI ...so soon you will be free again to spread your race hate on the DI forum!

Here ia a link to a twitter post that Gareth Icke reposted

twitter.com/Miss_Snuffy/status/1277700242566193156

Yes

Thats David Ickes son

Read it and weep you disgraceful little shit stain of a human being

YOU have taken part in the build up to all of this

And so I hold you and anyone else personally responsible for any white person hurt by your actions

And we will eventually find you and repay the favor

You can count on that

We all ready know whose team you are on , you are with the jews and the marxists

You are with the devil himself seanx

We WILL find you

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 16:45 #114

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
And now what you will do is act like a fucking pussy and talk about needing the police to protect you

While in the same breath you will say the police are a white supremacist racist yadda yadda yadda

Careful what you wish for little seanx

Defund the police ?

Please do !
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:00 #115

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

I'm waiting Sean X.

Would you get a life.

The bible is corrupted :cry: boy you really like putting the cart before the horse don't you, the bible is in of itself the corruption and control system, it is no different than any books by Icke, not the other way around, get the facts right, and see when money was first instituted and how and why, where the planet was carved up just like the previous Papal Bulls, which was the second stage of the entire global control system.

I can tell your still clutching a your biblical straws and deny there is no different to past occultus machinery and control system that governs over out global and cyclical labour and the fruits that eminate from that labour.

Cease telling people to get a life and stop cherry picking to suit your narrative, you are way off the truth line, spot the wacko indeed.

away with the clouds......

Shouldn’t you be out making something or other?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:04 #116

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

I'm waiting Sean X.

Would you get a life.

I have just come in from the garden busy tending to our greenhouses and winter stores to come, what have you been doing that will empower yourself? because one day your going to have to, don't come crying to me for some food stores or decent shoes to walk in, come to think of it all your earing out are your finger tips, Lol.

Are you fully in control of your true worth or are you enslaved to the man, are you ready to save yourself,

Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 17:12 by Gan Anim.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:09 #117

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
So you keep dodging the question

Do you think you are one with the following :

Nigerian Cannibals ( or cannibals of any race / ethnicity )

Afghan men who dress boys up as girls and then sodomise them ( or pedos of any race / ethnicity )

Satanic child sacrificers ( of any race / ethnicity )

I could think of more but I want to know if you consider yourself as one with these people ?

Its an easy question to answer unless you are a total cunt

* waiting *

Why are you asking me that question?

A few posts ago you told us that you had read ickes books, ....so if you have .....why are you asking me such an obvious question?

Were you telling pokies, mr A.

Good news for you as your mate mr ink is back on DI ...so soon you will be free again to spread your race hate on the DI forum!

Here ia a link to a twitter post that Gareth Icke reposted

twitter.com/Miss_Snuffy/status/1277700242566193156

Yes

Thats David Ickes son

Read it and weep you disgraceful little shit stain of a human being

YOU have taken part in the build up to all of this

And so I hold you and anyone else personally responsible for any white person hurt by your actions

And we will eventually find you and repay the favor

You can count on that

We all ready know whose team you are on , you are with the jews and the marxists

You are with the devil himself seanx

We WILL find you

I just read that and see how fucking sick you are.

Threatening violence again.

You really are a sad little man. In real life, I bet no one takes any notice of you ....so you need to act the big man on the Internet. Is that it?

And this is the sad lowlife that mr ink wants reinstated in DI??

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:13 #118

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
And now what you will do is act like a fucking pussy and talk about needing the police to protect you

While in the same breath you will say the police are a white supremacist racist yadda yadda yadda

Careful what you wish for little seanx

Defund the police ?

Please do !

You are so sad, and anger ..and full of hate for your fellow black citizens ....that it is almost comical.

You’re like some bigoted cartoon character that has been developed so that we can all have a good laugh!

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:22 #119

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

I'm waiting Sean X.

Would you get a life.

I have just come in from the garden busy tending to our greenhouses and winter stores to come, what have you been doing that will empower yourself? because one day your going to have to, don't come crying to me for some food stores or decent shoes to walk in, come to think of it all your earing out are your finger tips, Lol.

Are you fully in control of your true worth or are you enslaved to the man, are you ready to save yourself,

You really are away with the fairies.......

this may come as a surprise to you .....but most of us live in cities ......and, wait for it ....most of our houses and apartments don’t come with glasshouses or large green fields!

Would you ever talk some sense.

Anyway, if you want to deliver good food, you will be very welcome. Though, keep a look out for a mad white man, with a gun shouting and roaring ...wanting to kill me .......Have you ever met Mr A?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:50 #120

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Sean X wrote

I'm waiting Sean X.

Would you get a life.

You really are away with the fairies.......

this may come as a surprise to you .....but most of us live in cities ......and, wait for it ....most of our houses and apartments don’t come with glasshouses or large green fields!

Would you ever talk some sense.

Anyway, if you want to deliver good food, you will be very welcome. Though, keep a look out for a mad white man, with a gun shouting and roaring ...wanting to kill me .......Have you ever met Mr A?

Like I asked you earlier, are you preparing, this is what matters, have I ever met anyone on a forum, not many, but you have all met my hand to eye coordination, at the end of the day those living in cities are like fairies and without any ways to survive.

Mr A is trying to get through to you what is going to happen to you and milllions of others, it won't matter what colour you are in the end, knowing what to do is widom and how to do it is skill, I advise you skill up instead of calling folks white supremicists.

Take heed what he is sharing in the video, because in a zero intrest and zero skilled pradigm what do you have left but your opinions, opinions will not save you, save yourself.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 17:52 by Gan Anim.