Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the David Icke forum doomed?

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 17:51 #121

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Did you even read Gareth Ickes twitter share seanx ?

No you didnt because guess what ?

You would end up arguing the toss with david ickes own son and call him a vile racist

Hahajajhahahahhahha

Clocks tickin mfer

You and your shit lib buddies want to defund the police ?

You feel threatened ? GOOD

Now you know how every white person feels having to listen to psychotic fuckwits like yourself

" oh but the white people are so threatening i feel unsafe "

Pathetic monster is what you are

You shit libs can all dish it out but as soon as you get some you start whining like a bitch about feeling threatened
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 18:30 #122

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
MrAnderson wrote:
Did you even read Gareth Ickes twitter share seanx ?

No you didnt because guess what ?

You would end up arguing the toss with david ickes own son and call him a vile racist

Hahajajhahahahhahha

Clocks tickin mfer

You and your shit lib buddies want to defund the police ?

You feel threatened ? GOOD

Now you know how every white person feels having to listen to psychotic fuckwits like yourself

" oh but the white people are so threatening i feel unsafe "

Pathetic monster is what you are

You shit libs can all dish it out but as soon as you get some you start whining like a bitch about feeling threatened

You’re so pathetic, it’s laughable.

I have no fucking interest in reading what gareth icke writes.

Just because he is his son, doesn’t mean he agrees with whatever his father writes.

In fact I have yet to see gareth icke write anything remotely resembling anything that Dave icke writes or speaks about in 70% of his seminars.

And idiot boy, why would I want to defund the police.

The extremists who have captured the black lives matter are people just like you .....totally fucked up extremists.

I would get the lot of you, white extremists like you and the black extremists...and fuck you all a tiny island where you could kill each other to your hearts content.

You are both toxic morons.

And icke, I’d say would totally agree. What gareth icke would think, I have no idea.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 19:15 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 19:33 #123

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
So mr ink has reinstated a self - confirmed, foul-mouthed white supremacist racist back in the DI forum, mr A - while he banned - and made sure was kept banned one of the best posters on the DI forum, vancity Eagle!

Nd mr vancity crime: he had left wing views !

If anybody wants to know why the DI forum will decend into a cesspit of white racist, pro trump nonsense, in the next few months, that is all you need to know.

No wonder, mr Muir wanted nothing to do with you, mr ink, eh?

And why have you reinstated that foul mouthed racist ....but you and your mates continue to ban Gan Anim.

I don’t agree with any of his ideas....but the guy is never abusive or foul mouthed ....and yet is banned.

Mr gan anim: a piece of advice, post a few abusive racist posts .....and mr ink will rush to get you back in !!
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 19:39 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 19:55 #124

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
  • Posts: 2886
  • Likes received: 670
Seanxx wrote:
So mr ink has reinstated a self - confirmed, foul-mouthed white supremacist racist back in the DI forum, mr A - while he banned - and made sure was kept banned one of the best posters on the DI forum, vancity Eagle!

Nd mr vancity crime: he had left wing views !

If anybody wants to know why the DI forum will decend into a cesspit of white racist, pro trump nonsense, in the next few months, that is all you need to know.

No wonder, mr Muir wanted nothing to do with you, mr ink, eh?

And why have you reinstated that foul mouthed racist ....but you and your mates continue to ban Gan Anim.

I don’t agree with any of his ideas....but the guy is never abusive or foul mouthed ....and yet is banned.

Mr gan anim: a piece of advice, post a few abusive racist posts .....and mr ink will rush to get you back in !!

Your loosing your cool aid Mr X, you know fine well I do not get angry, real men can handle others opinions and don't need to get all twisted as you currently are.

The truth gets you banned from the running, then there is no more truth, simple.

Mr A is right, Mr Fluke is right, we need real men not anti white ridicule, men like these,

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 20:23 #125

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
So mr ink has reinstated a self - confirmed, foul-mouthed white supremacist racist back in the DI forum, mr A - while he banned - and made sure was kept banned one of the best posters on the DI forum, vancity Eagle!

Nd mr vancity crime: he had left wing views !

If anybody wants to know why the DI forum will decend into a cesspit of white racist, pro trump nonsense, in the next few months, that is all you need to know.

No wonder, mr Muir wanted nothing to do with you, mr ink, eh?

And why have you reinstated that foul mouthed racist ....but you and your mates continue to ban Gan Anim.

I don’t agree with any of his ideas....but the guy is never abusive or foul mouthed ....and yet is banned.

Mr gan anim: a piece of advice, post a few abusive racist posts .....and mr ink will rush to get you back in !!

Your loosing your cool aid Mr X, you know fine well I do not get angry, real men can handle others opinions and don't need to get all twisted as you currently are.

The truth gets you banned from the running, then there is no more truth, simple.

Mr A is right, Mr Fluke is right, we need real men not anti white ridicule, men like these,


Hilarious!

Maybe you should read what I wrote again - and this time take the real meaning from it.

And you think the world needs ‘real men’ like mr A !

Get back to making your pots and pans..... you clearly can’t handle the real world!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 20:30 #126

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
  • Posts: 2886
  • Likes received: 670
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
So mr ink has reinstated a self - confirmed, foul-mouthed white supremacist racist back in the DI forum, mr A - while he banned - and made sure was kept banned one of the best posters on the DI forum, vancity Eagle!

Nd mr vancity crime: he had left wing views !

If anybody wants to know why the DI forum will decend into a cesspit of white racist, pro trump nonsense, in the next few months, that is all you need to know.

No wonder, mr Muir wanted nothing to do with you, mr ink, eh?

And why have you reinstated that foul mouthed racist ....but you and your mates continue to ban Gan Anim.

I don’t agree with any of his ideas....but the guy is never abusive or foul mouthed ....and yet is banned.

Mr gan anim: a piece of advice, post a few abusive racist posts .....and mr ink will rush to get you back in !!

Your loosing your cool aid Mr X, you know fine well I do not get angry, real men can handle others opinions and don't need to get all twisted as you currently are.

The truth gets you banned from the running, then there is no more truth, simple.

Mr A is right, Mr Fluke is right, we need real men not anti white ridicule, men like these,


Hilarious!

Maybe you should read what I wrote again - and this time take the real meaning from it.

And you think the world needs ‘real men’ like mr A !

Get back to making your pots and pans..... you clearly can’t handle the real world!

Read what you said, you mean what you have read more like, notice in the Tattoo how everyone is not the same, now hear this, if real men and or military truly did their jobs correctly to protect and serve the public, mindsets like yours would soon be a distant memory, and life could begin regaining its place alongside nature.

Pots and pans, Lol, have you seen what I have created, took the time to realize that we are what we create, well some of us that is, jog on libtard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 20:38 #127

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
So mr ink has reinstated a self - confirmed, foul-mouthed white supremacist racist back in the DI forum, mr A - while he banned - and made sure was kept banned one of the best posters on the DI forum, vancity Eagle!

Nd mr vancity crime: he had left wing views !

If anybody wants to know why the DI forum will decend into a cesspit of white racist, pro trump nonsense, in the next few months, that is all you need to know.

No wonder, mr Muir wanted nothing to do with you, mr ink, eh?

And why have you reinstated that foul mouthed racist ....but you and your mates continue to ban Gan Anim.

I don’t agree with any of his ideas....but the guy is never abusive or foul mouthed ....and yet is banned.

Mr gan anim: a piece of advice, post a few abusive racist posts .....and mr ink will rush to get you back in !!

Your loosing your cool aid Mr X, you know fine well I do not get angry, real men can handle others opinions and don't need to get all twisted as you currently are.

The truth gets you banned from the running, then there is no more truth, simple.

Mr A is right, Mr Fluke is right, we need real men not anti white ridicule, men like these,


Hilarious!

Maybe you should read what I wrote again - and this time take the real meaning from it.

And you think the world needs ‘real men’ like mr A !

Get back to making your pots and pans..... you clearly can’t handle the real world!

Read what you said, you mean what you have read more like, notice in the Tattoo how everyone is not the same, now hear this, if real men and or military truly did their jobs correctly to protect and serve the public, mindsets like yours would soon be a distant memory, and life could begin regaining its place alongside nature.

Pots and pans, Lol, have you seen what I have created, took the time to realize that we are what we create, well some of us that is, jog on libtard.

What a load of bollocks.

It is the kind of macho bollocks that cowards that hid behind the internet write in order to appear tough.

You seem as fucked up as mr A.

I bet people in real life take no notice of you either.

And that’s probably the real reason you guys are so full of hate and frustration!

Go back to making your pots and pans!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 21:05 #128

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Difference between me and vancity is Im not willing to lie to achieve my aims

Im only willing to tell the truth as I understand it

Vancity on the other hand , just like seanx , is willing to lie and ignore the truth to achieve his aims

Even if it means ignoring the suffering of millions and the lies of the black cubists

You guys will ignore and cherry pick your truths to suit your agenda

I will not do that , i refuse to sell my soul like that

Oh and I just dropped off a truck I rented from a guy who is black african

I was a day late returning it but he didnt charge me for the extra day

Want to know what he said to me ?

Im not charging you the extra day because I can tell by the way you talk to me that you are a good man

He just met me for the first time today but we have spoken on the phone a couple of times

I know it probably pains you to hear that seanx , as I remember you screaming like a harpie at some self identified black man on the Icke Social when me and him were getting along

Remember that ? Remember you calling him an uncle tom ? I do

You and your behavior are the problem seanx , the manner in which you type of shit libs conduct yourselves are the real problem.we all face

Im a gentleman to a gentleman , and Im a living breathing knightmare to Marxists and other shit libs
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 21:29 #129

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
MrAnderson wrote:
Difference between me and vancity is Im not willing to lie to achieve my aims

Im only willing to tell the truth as I understand it

Vancity on the other hand , just like seanx , is willing to lie and ignore the truth to achieve his aims

Even if it means ignoring the suffering of millions and the lies of the black cubists

You guys will ignore and cherry pick your truths to suit your agenda

I will not do that , i refuse to sell my soul like that

Oh and I just dropped off a truck I rented from a guy who is black african

I was a day late returning it but he didnt charge me for the extra day

Want to know what he said to me ?

Im not charging you the extra day because I can tell by the way you talk to me that you are a good man

He just met me for the first time today but we have spoken on the phone a couple of times

I know it probably pains you to hear that seanx , as I remember you screaming like a harpie at some self identified black man on the Icke Social when me and him were getting along

Remember that ? Remember you calling him an uncle tom ? I do

You and your behavior are the problem seanx , the manner in which you type of shit libs conduct yourselves are the real problem.we all face

Im a gentleman to a gentleman , and Im a living breathing knightmare to Marxists and other shit libs

What dribble!

I met a black man .....and he said I was a great fellow all together!!

I wonder if you showed him the horrendous posts you wrote here about ‘niggers’ ....would he still think the same!!

He would probably vomit on you.

Bty, congratulations- thanks to your ‘protector’ taking back his mod position, mr ink has reinstated two of the most vocal self- proclaimed white supremacists who have been banned numerous times, mr A and mr bamboozooka back into the DI forum!

You must be delighted, mr A ! Free reign again to post all your divisive hate crap with ......and mr ink will always look the other way.

No wonder mr Muir smelt a rat ....and didn’t trust mr. ink....and had enough.

I won’t keep you .

I know you’ll be busy now.

But Here’s a great idea: why not grow a pair of bollocks and copy and paste some of the really vile posts you’ve written here about ‘ niggers’ as you call then and post them on the DI forum.

I’m sure mr ink won’t mind .....but maybe a lot of the other posters will be shocked to see what kind of posters mr Ink has reinstated!

Only a suggestion.

And Bty, any chance of having a word with your best mate, mr ink and asking him to also reinstate mr. gain anim back into the DI.

He seems as fucked up as you - and it means I won’t have to read the utter bollocks he writes here. Many thanks!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 21:32 #130

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
  • Posts: 2886
  • Likes received: 670
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Difference between me and vancity is Im not willing to lie to achieve my aims

Im only willing to tell the truth as I understand it

Vancity on the other hand , just like seanx , is willing to lie and ignore the truth to achieve his aims

Even if it means ignoring the suffering of millions and the lies of the black cubists

You guys will ignore and cherry pick your truths to suit your agenda

I will not do that , i refuse to sell my soul like that

Oh and I just dropped off a truck I rented from a guy who is black african

I was a day late returning it but he didnt charge me for the extra day

Want to know what he said to me ?

Im not charging you the extra day because I can tell by the way you talk to me that you are a good man

He just met me for the first time today but we have spoken on the phone a couple of times

I know it probably pains you to hear that seanx , as I remember you screaming like a harpie at some self identified black man on the Icke Social when me and him were getting along

Remember that ? Remember you calling him an uncle tom ? I do

You and your behavior are the problem seanx , the manner in which you type of shit libs conduct yourselves are the real problem.we all face

Im a gentleman to a gentleman , and Im a living breathing knightmare to Marxists and other shit libs

What dribble!

I met a black man .....and he said I was a great fellow all together!!

I wonder if you showed him the horrendous posts you wrote here about ‘niggers’ ....would he still think the same!!

He would probably vomit on you.

Bty, congratulations- thanks to your ‘protector’ taking back his mod position, mr ink has reinstated two of the most vocal self- proclaimed white supremacists who have been banned numerous times, mr A and mr bamboozooka back into the DI forum!

You must be delighted, mr A ! Free reign again to post all your divisive hate crap with ......and mr ink will always look the other way.

No wonder mr Muir smelt a rat ....and didn’t trust mr. ink....and had enough.

I won’t keep you .

I know you’ll be busy now.

But Here’s a great idea: why not grow a pair of bollocks and copy and paste some of the really vile posts you’ve written here about ‘ niggers’ as you call then and post them on the DI forum.

I’m sure mr ink won’t mind .....but maybe a lot of the other posters will be shocked to see what kind of posters mr Ink has reinstated!

Only a suggestion.

And Bty, any chance of having a word with your best mate, mr ink and asking him to also reinstate mr. gain anim back into the DI.

He seems as fucked up as you - and it means I won’t have to read the utter bollocks he writes here. Many thanks!


What was I banned for Mr X.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 21:58 #131

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
No seanx

How about we go back to what I asked you before

If we are " all one " then are you one with the following

Nigerian Cannibals ( or cannibals of any ethnicity )

Afghan men who dress boys up as girls and then sodomize them ( or any pedos of any ethnicity )

Muslims who marry 9 year old girls ( or any other child molesters of any ethnicity )

Christians who take the name of Jesus as their savior and yet sexually abuse children ( of any ethnicity )

So seanx

Are you one with those kinds of people ?

Are we " all the same underneath the skin " ?

And dont quote some spiritual mumbo jumbo at me

Just answer the question its a simple yes or no

Are.you " one " with those kinds of people ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 22:02 #132

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
Gan Anim wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Difference between me and vancity is Im not willing to lie to achieve my aims

Im only willing to tell the truth as I understand it

Vancity on the other hand , just like seanx , is willing to lie and ignore the truth to achieve his aims

Even if it means ignoring the suffering of millions and the lies of the black cubists

You guys will ignore and cherry pick your truths to suit your agenda

I will not do that , i refuse to sell my soul like that

Oh and I just dropped off a truck I rented from a guy who is black african

I was a day late returning it but he didnt charge me for the extra day

Want to know what he said to me ?

Im not charging you the extra day because I can tell by the way you talk to me that you are a good man

He just met me for the first time today but we have spoken on the phone a couple of times

I know it probably pains you to hear that seanx , as I remember you screaming like a harpie at some self identified black man on the Icke Social when me and him were getting along

Remember that ? Remember you calling him an uncle tom ? I do

You and your behavior are the problem seanx , the manner in which you type of shit libs conduct yourselves are the real problem.we all face

Im a gentleman to a gentleman , and Im a living breathing knightmare to Marxists and other shit libs

What dribble!

I met a black man .....and he said I was a great fellow all together!!

I wonder if you showed him the horrendous posts you wrote here about ‘niggers’ ....would he still think the same!!

He would probably vomit on you.

Bty, congratulations- thanks to your ‘protector’ taking back his mod position, mr ink has reinstated two of the most vocal self- proclaimed white supremacists who have been banned numerous times, mr A and mr bamboozooka back into the DI forum!

You must be delighted, mr A ! Free reign again to post all your divisive hate crap with ......and mr ink will always look the other way.

No wonder mr Muir smelt a rat ....and didn’t trust mr. ink....and had enough.

I won’t keep you .

I know you’ll be busy now.

But Here’s a great idea: why not grow a pair of bollocks and copy and paste some of the really vile posts you’ve written here about ‘ niggers’ as you call then and post them on the DI forum.

I’m sure mr ink won’t mind .....but maybe a lot of the other posters will be shocked to see what kind of posters mr Ink has reinstated!

Only a suggestion.

And Bty, any chance of having a word with your best mate, mr ink and asking him to also reinstate mr. gain anim back into the DI.

He seems as fucked up as you - and it means I won’t have to read the utter bollocks he writes here. Many thanks!


What was I banned for Mr X.

Why are you asking me? I couldn’t give a fuck.

Why not ask Mr A - he’s best mates with the guy who banned you.

But be sure and share it with us.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 22:06 #133

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
MrAnderson wrote:
No seanx

How about we go back to what I asked you before

If we are " all one " then are you one with the following

Nigerian Cannibals ( or cannibals of any ethnicity )

Afghan men who dress boys up as girls and then sodomize them ( or any pedos of any ethnicity )

Muslims who marry 9 year old girls ( or any other child molesters of any ethnicity )

Christians who take the name of Jesus as their savior and yet sexually abuse children ( of any ethnicity )

So seanx

Are you one with those kinds of people ?

Are we " all the same underneath the skin " ?

And dont quote some spiritual mumbo jumbo at me

Just answer the question its a simple yes or no

Are.you " one " with those kinds of people ?

I directed you to ickes last book, all 400 pages of it.

I thought you told us here on this thread that you had read ickes books - so why are you asking me again!!

But nice diversion ( as if you have the slightest interest in ickes ideas) but will you be following my advice.

A reminder: Here’s a great idea: why not grow a pair of bollocks and copy and paste some of the really vile posts you’ve written here about ‘ niggers’ as you call then and post them on the DI forum.

I’m sure mr ink won’t mind .....but maybe a lot of the other posters will be shocked to see what kind of posters mr Ink has reinstated!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 30 Jun 2020 23:06 #134

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Anyone can review my entire post history here and I suggest if they are really concerned they can enter the keyword nigger.and see for themselves

Lol @ you shit lords all ways expecting everyone to hold themselves to account while you yourselves palm off any and all responsibility for your words and actions onto others

Just like you did with the " we are all one " nonsense

" its David Ickes idea why dont you trust every word he says "

Because Icke is a man , not a God thats why

He has his faults as do we all and I would no more worship the word of man.any more than I would worship the word.of the black.cubists

Anyway this is all more goldfish bowl lolbertarianism in action

Fact is seany boy im able to get along with just about anyone here and on the Icke social

Just about meaning not everyone , because there are some I choose to be difficult with seeing as I can discern their adherence to the PC Marxists by their words and lack of concern over certain subjects even going as far as saying things like


Yeh well karma is a bitch ey whitey when they cannot refute the disasterous results of multi kulti

A Cult you belong to seanx

I dont hide my political leanings , Im not at all.ashamed of saying Im an ethno nationalist by choice

I dont believe any race should be forced to adopt the moral codes of other people unless by choice

I would support the first nations of Canada reclaiming their title to this land of theirs 100%

Its theres and not the Crowns

How many of you marxist shit lords would follow through on that promise

I can tell you right now that not one of you would because you are all devoid of honesty and cannot be trusted

Me on the other hand , I say what I see and I mean what I say

Are you aware of any other posters who have repeatedly spoken in favor of the first nations peolle of Canada having fair representation ?

No you are not , and it probably pains you to think a " white supremacist " would be a vocal advocate for them

But here we are

Isnt it great when peolle finally begin to see that the Facists are actually the decent people in any given situation

Thats another difference between me and you isnt it

I earn respect due to my political and spiritual positions

You on the other hand expect people to respect you because you regurgitate the nonsense that any old tired shit lord on the BBC churns out daily

You are fucking doomed lad

We will win this eventually and you will go from being the hunter to becoming the hunted

Enjoy the ride
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 00:03 #135

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
MrAnderson wrote:
Anyone can review my entire post history here and I suggest if they are really concerned they can enter the keyword nigger.and see for themselves

Lol @ you shit lords all ways expecting everyone to hold themselves to account while you yourselves palm off any and all responsibility for your words and actions onto others

Just like you did with the " we are all one " nonsense

" its David Ickes idea why dont you trust every word he says "

Because Icke is a man , not a God thats why

He has his faults as do we all and I would no more worship the word of man.any more than I would worship the word.of the black.cubists

Anyway this is all more goldfish bowl lolbertarianism in action

Fact is seany boy im able to get along with just about anyone here and on the Icke social

Just about meaning not everyone , because there are some I choose to be difficult with seeing as I can discern their adherence to the PC Marxists by their words and lack of concern over certain subjects even going as far as saying things like


Yeh well karma is a bitch ey whitey when they cannot refute the disasterous results of multi kulti

A Cult you belong to seanx

I dont hide my political leanings , Im not at all.ashamed of saying Im an ethno nationalist by choice

I dont believe any race should be forced to adopt the moral codes of other people unless by choice

I would support the first nations of Canada reclaiming their title to this land of theirs 100%

Its theres and not the Crowns

How many of you marxist shit lords would follow through on that promise

I can tell you right now that not one of you would because you are all devoid of honesty and cannot be trusted

Me on the other hand , I say what I see and I mean what I say

Are you aware of any other posters who have repeatedly spoken in favor of the first nations peolle of Canada having fair representation ?

No you are not , and it probably pains you to think a " white supremacist " would be a vocal advocate for them

But here we are

Isnt it great when peolle finally begin to see that the Facists are actually the decent people in any given situation

Thats another difference between me and you isnt it

I earn respect due to my political and spiritual positions

You on the other hand expect people to respect you because you regurgitate the nonsense that any old tired shit lord on the BBC churns out daily

You are fucking doomed lad

We will win this eventually and you will go from being the hunter to becoming the hunted

Enjoy the ride

From that dreary rant, at least we have learnt two things.....

....again, you are admitting you are a racist.....or as you white supremacists now coin it a ..ethno nationalist!

And you finally admit you are a fascist .....and ‘the Facists are actually the decent people in any given situation’.

Now, maybe you could tell us, or better still maybe mr ink could tell you why a proud, self-proclaimed racist ethno nationalist and fascist would want on the David icke forum?

Well, could you tell us, mr ink? You want out of your way to reinstate him. I’m sure the ickes would be interested.
.

As for the idea.... ‘ we are all one’.....it is the cornerstone of ickes philosophy..... maybe mr ink could explain it to you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 04:45 #136

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Lol @ white supremacist

in this day and age what you mean is someone who does not hate their own race

You know where you picked that demon up from ?

I do .........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 09:06 #137

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4002
  • Likes received: 1189
Why wont seanx answer a question with a yes or no answer?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: NotInThisBloodyHouse

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 09:43 #138

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
  • Posts: 2886
  • Likes received: 670
Lux Interior wrote:
Why wont seanx answer a question with a yes or no answer?

Because to do so would render his arguments, all of them, Moot.

And all he or she would have left are the marxist labels like White Supremicist/Blasphemy & Co. the marxist machine gun.

When in reality we are all super at one thing or another, called real life skills, they are all different.

Then I would ak the question indirectly to Mr X what is your best real life skill, I think we all know what it is.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 10:51 #139

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4002
  • Likes received: 1189
Gan Anim wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Why wont seanx answer a question with a yes or no answer?

Because to do so would render his arguments, all of them, Moot.

And all he or she would have left are the marxist labels like White Supremicist/Blasphemy & Co. the marxist machine gun.

When in reality we are all super at one thing or another, called real life skills, they are all different.

Then I would ak the question indirectly to Mr X what is your best real life skill, I think we all know what it is.

Faggotry?
Idiocy?
Blind?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the David Icke forum doomed? 01 Jul 2020 15:56 #140

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Lux Interior wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Why wont seanx answer a question with a yes or no answer?

Because to do so would render his arguments, all of them, Moot.

And all he or she would have left are the marxist labels like White Supremicist/Blasphemy & Co. the marxist machine gun.

When in reality we are all super at one thing or another, called real life skills, they are all different.

Then I would ak the question indirectly to Mr X what is your best real life skill, I think we all know what it is.

Faggotry?
Idiocy?
Blind?

Wankin / 'batin
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 15:57 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum14.56Thursday, 23 January 2020
The David Icke Forum13.63Saturday, 30 November 2019
The David Icke Forum13.63Tuesday, 09 June 2020
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum13.48Wednesday, 22 January 2020
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.48Sunday, 16 October 2016
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.48Sunday, 16 November 2014
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum13.48Sunday, 23 September 2018
Worth of Web - TZ, SZ, and the David Icke Forum13.48Monday, 27 January 2020
David Icke is posting at his own forum Undercover!13.33Sunday, 19 January 2020
Dish the Dirt on the David Icke Forum13.33Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.