Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dear White People

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 12:29 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Dear White people,
Your government no longer represents you.
They applaud your demographic annihilation.
They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also give billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.)
They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.
They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones - courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.
They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.
They import million of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs.
They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.
They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on-Black "crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).
They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.
They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.
And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

They want you DEAD.
This open letter to White people is very well stated, in my opinion. I'd like to add two more points, which I believe are essential to understanding the state of White America today.

First, history has literally been weaponized against White people, our traditions, and our interests. In America, Whites are blamed and demonized for everything wrong with this country. We are endlessly told Whites committed genocide against the Indians, were responsible for slavery, and oppress all minorities, including homosexuals, women, and immigrants. This weaponization of history is a direct result of an anti-White, cultural Marxist, and largely Jewish intellectual elite coming to dominate the American cultural, educational, and media establishment, especially following the fratricidal Second World War.

The radical, extremely hostile Jewish intellectual Susan Sontag once proudly proclaimed: "The white race is the cancer of human history." Sontag's anti-White view of history has become the mainstream view of American history, endlessly promoted in our educational establishment, mass media, and "entertainment" industry and institutionalized by our political establishment.

Secondly, White identity has been pathologized and delegitimized. White people in America, whose ancestors founded, built, and developed this once great nation, are not only made to feel ashamed of their proud history and accomplishments, they are conditioned to believe that even identifying with their racial or ethnic group is somehow irrational, illegitimate, backwards, "racist" and "hateful". Whites are simply not allowed to be concerned with the well-being and future prospects of their own racial or ethnic group, even though virtually all other minorities are encouraged to do just that, often with the support and blessings of the mass media and political establishment.

White people in America need to understand these basic facts and realities, and soon. Their very existence depends on it.

www.therealistreport.com/2015/03/dear-white-people.html

I would add

1) WW1 and WW2 did more than enshrine Jewish banking in reluctant white nations, it also scalped many many tens of millions of white alpha males....

2) WW3 according to Albert Pike's (IMO) forged letter was to be between political Zionists and Muslims, this is IMO a long term deception. Once again the real target will be whites, made to fight each other as per gladiators in Rome.

3) Even on this forum we can see a "them and us" mentality where really we should all be supporting OUR common ancestry and heritage. Us whites are suckers for idealism....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, peacenik

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 12:37 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
For the most part this is true. But watch this one unfold very quickly into the same old grind. :wissl:
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 12:38 by wiikkidd.

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 12:37 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Top Stories BBC 12.34 GMT 24/03/2015
Airliner crashes in French Alps
A Germanwings Airbus A320 with 142 passengers and six crew crashes in the French Alps near Digne, aviation officials say, with no survivors likely.
17 minutes ago
UK inflation rate falls to zero
45 minutes ago
Angelina Jolie has ovaries removed

"Hey white girls, why not get your ovaries removed like I did? Who needs kids anyway, they get in the way of 50 shades.... plenty adoption possibilities from Africa if you get broody later...

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 12:57 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
rodin wrote:
3) Even on this forum we can see a "them and us" mentality where really we should all be supporting OUR common ancestry and heritage. Us whites are suckers for idealism....

If the British people woud please clean their house and signed peace, I would cease to regard them enemy.
They wage war against their Germanic cousins.
I would love to stop regarding them enemy, and to basically terminate all the hostilities since 101 years.

We can only say that we want peace regulation finally.
5. Paris Agreements23
O
CTOBER
1954I. Four Power Conference
– Paris, 23 October 1954

The United States of America, the
United Kingdom of Great Britain and
Northern Ireland, the French Republi
c and the Federal Republic of Germany
agree as follows:
1. Protocol on the Termination of the Occupation Regime in the Federal
Republic of Germany
2. Annexes I to V Attached to the Protocol on the Termination of the
Occupation Regime in the Federal Republic of Germany

1. The present Convention shall expire with the conclusion of a German
peace settlement or if at an earlier ti
me the Signatory Stat
es agree that the
development of the international situation justifies new arrangements,
2. The Signatory States will review the
terms of the present Convention at the
same time and subject to the same condit
ions as provided for in Article 10 of
the Convention on Relations between the Three Powers and the Federal
Republic of Germany.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 13:18 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 14:48 #5

• Oracle
Article 120
[Occupation costs – Burdens resulting from the war]

(1) The Federation shall finance the expenditures for occupation costs and other internal and external burdens resulting from the war, as regulated in detail by federal laws. To the extent that these war burdens were regulated by federal laws on or before 1 October 1969, the Federation and the Länder shall finance such expenditures in the proportion established by such federal laws. Insofar as expenditures for such of these war burdens as neither have been nor will be regulated by federal laws were met on or before 1 October 1965 by Länder, municipalities (associations of municipalities), or other entities performing functions of the Länder or municipalities, the Federation shall not be obliged to finance them even after that date. The Federation shall be responsible for subsidies toward meeting the costs of social security, including unemployment insurance and public assistance to the unemployed. The distribution of war burdens between the Federation and the Länder prescribed by this paragraph shall not be construed to affect any law regarding claims for compensation for consequences of the war.

(2) Revenue shall pass to the Federation at the time it assumes responsibility for the expenditures referred to in this Article.
www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/

So rodin, is it justified to talk about white this and white that, if the realities are as such, that whites wage war against whites?
L Eingetragener Firmenname Botschaft des Königreiches Großbritannien und Nordirland
W Nicht eingetragene Bezeichnung oder Unternehmensteil Invest UK
L D-U-N-S® Nummer 342228777
L Geschäftssitz Wilhelmstr. 70
L Postleitzahl 10117
L Postalische Stadt Berlin
Land Germany
W Länder-Code 276
Postfachnummer
Postfach Stadt
L Telefon Nummer 030204570
W Fax Nummer 03020457578
Name Hauptverantwortlicher
W Tätigkeit (SIC) 9721

"Your" embassy is a fucking firm.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 14:56 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 15:54 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
By coincidence or providencse

john friend was on rense talking about Dear White People

www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/uq4nmc6ejj/Rense.20150323.2of3.mp3

Have yet to listen.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 20:13 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
rodin wrote:
A Germanwings Airbus A320 with 142 passengers and six crew crashes in the French Alps near Digne, aviation officials say, with no survivors likely.
17 minutes ago
45 minutes ago

"Hey white girls, why not get your ovaries removed like I did? Who needs kids anyway, they get in the way of 50 shades.... plenty adoption possibilities from Africa if you get broody later...

Any respect for those women with cancer that had to remove their ovaries because otherwise
they would die ; rodin?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 20:18 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Just checking, I know this post is not really on topic, yet is the topic of the thread really reconciliation?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 21:26 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Unfortunately the war in the Ukraine is shaping up to be a killing fields for white people?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 21:51 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 21:53 #10

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Cinta wrote:
rodin wrote:
17 minutes ago
45 minutes ago

Any respect for those women with cancer that had to remove their ovaries because otherwise
they would die ; rodin?

Oy vey

Third, they are enforced

Dear White People 24 Mar 2015 22:54 #11

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Certainly, Cinta, I respect women who had ovarian tumours and chose to have surgery.

Point is miss UN Jolie -

has never had cancer BUT

Had a double Mastectomy and now a hysterectomy.

(Ok the following statement is speculation: how do WE know she has actually undergone both procedures?)

WHY???? Rodin is right to point this story out. Many hapless women see her as role model simply because (and I am not one) many find her beautiful.

Truth is anti-semitic

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 00:02 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Just watching F(ucxked) News and they are saluting Angelina Jolly(hockysticks) for going public.

Truth is anti-semitic

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 05:26 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Listened to the John Friend audio - yes, he has it spot on. thanks voltaire

@ oracle - the PEOPLE are being 'ruled' by 'illegal' laws - commercial law - multi- nationals that now have 'human rights' in almost all countries - what few people that know of the true status of Germany or their own for that matter , have no power at this time to change anything and why repression , austerity, discontent , immigration and bloodshed have arrived for the next couple decades
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2015 05:39 by Lizzy.

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 05:49 #14

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:
So rodin, is it justified to talk about white this and white that, if the realities are as such, that whites wage war against whites?

Whites in both world wars were goaded into fighting Germany by Jews. And same will happen WW3

Third, they are enforced

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 09:27 #15

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Whites in both world wars were goaded into fighting Germany by Jews. And same will happen WW3

Right, but why does it have to continue?
They never reset your laws in UK to pre war state, ie you are still under emergency laws yourself.
Ie the war status has never been taken back, same in the US, but already with the civil war.
We need to find back to a peace, and we must terminate the in fact war state we are in. You got admiralty law in UK since iirc 1189!

These war conditions cause all other war, because the legal base is military law.Either we let them take it back, and they will place trade laws instead, or we develop a solution ourselves.

Lizzy wrote:

@ oracle - the PEOPLE are being 'ruled' by 'illegal' laws - commercial law - multi- nationals that now have 'human rights' in almost all countries - what few people that know of the true status of Germany or their own for that matter , have no power at this time to change anything and why repression , austerity, discontent , immigration and bloodshed have arrived for the next couple decades

I really hate your defeatist mindset, and I am not sure you are intentionally defeatist and deliver "resistance is futile" borg messages.

So, am I to assume you basically say that everything is pointless, we are helpless etc?
As said, you are only helpless if you think you are, and if you do not take responsibility for yourself.
In fact youir post shows the criminals, that they are doing right, because the message is, that you want to be lived and nannied.
Freedom comes from within first, and the realization that we are not on this planet to to pay when we come here even pay when we leave.
No sane intelligent species pays fees to live.
See what I mean? There is no "the people", there is YOU, who needs to take responsibility first.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2015 10:01 by Oracle.

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 10:05 #16

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Voltaire wrote:
Certainly, Cinta, I respect women who had ovarian tumours and chose to have surgery.

Point is miss UN Jolie -

has never had cancer BUT

Had a double Mastectomy and now a hysterectomy.

(Ok the following statement is speculation: how do WE know she has actually undergone both procedures?)

WHY???? Rodin is right to point this story out. Many hapless women see her as role model simply because (and I am not one) many find her beautiful.

What you give power to ; has power over you.
So why care what that woman is doing at all.
She is of no interest ; so why care ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2015 10:06 by Cinta.

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 10:11 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
rodin wrote:
17 minutes ago
45 minutes ago

they would die ; rodin?
Bahahahaha .... Angie the UN envoy who hacks her tits off as "female empowerment" and now gets her ovaries removed to make millions of brain dead celeb following women paranoid about having "Angie's gene" .... what a poster girl she is for the cancer industry.

Now back on topic. Been to any Barbara Lerner Spectre talks lately Yenta?

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 20:29 #18

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Oracle wrote:

Lizzy wrote:

I really hate your defeatist mindset, and I am not sure you are intentionally defeatist and deliver "resistance is futile" borg messages.

So, am I to assume you basically say that everything is pointless, we are helpless etc?
As said, you are only helpless if you think you are, and if you do not take responsibility for yourself.
In fact youir post shows the criminals, that they are doing right, because the message is, that you want to be lived and nannied.
Freedom comes from within first, and the realization that we are not on this planet to to pay when we come here even pay when we leave.
See what I mean? There is no "the people", there is YOU, who needs to take responsibility first.

oracle - don't presume to lecture me. As I remember you of the Galactic Federation persuasion , that there are benevolent ET's on the moon or mars ready to help when time comes . - right ?

Did I say 'I was hopeless' - NO, I did NOT and how I chose to live my life is my concern and business not yours - no your another -high and mighty who considers themselves above others' as a black sheep member of an elite bloodline.
Look, I understand all the FMOL stuff but does that stop my water bill and electricity going up ? I count myself fortunate that at least I have so little income these days , I don't buy bombs, bullets or contribute financially to bloodshed.
Nor are we living on a sane , intelligent planet. - hence my 'attitude' - so you think the future looks bright ? you think Putin is your Saviour?
Whilst there's a slow cull going on in the west , genocide in the mid east , and numerous other methods are warfare across the globe.
Weaponized food , water , health , weaponised weather , brainwashed masses , east and west too dumb to see it coming and you want me to do a 'high 5 ' everythings' rosy ?? '. You think my saying i
"It's fucked" , empowers THEM - does it hell - what it means is ' the more who do say that , the more they have an enemy that must go up against them . They want you a parrot encouraging words of 'all will be well' .
BORG _ you bet your ass. It's happening , the EMF electrosmog we live in - the fact that they already have the science to allow artifical telepathy between minds - you really ought to do more research , instead of whining over the fact that germany is no less FREE than most other countries.

So oracle - besides being a free spirit attached to some ET - what exactly do you do to halt the decline of humanity or being of an elite family you expect to survive whilst the rest of us suffer ? Talk about false hope ? - you have yours in ET's and Putin ? Well forgive me for being so unrealistic. :wissl:

Let our families confer in 50 yrs and compare notes . I don't think you'll find the white man will have fared well or any other race - neither Russia or China have been set up for another strong middle class or the west a people of strong moral values , educational entitlement is being fought for and lost....why do you insist I focus solely on myself , when I see a world of ignorance and hurt around me?
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2015 20:40 by Lizzy.

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 20:31 #19

• Oracle
Lizzy wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Lizzy wrote:

oracle - don't presume to lecture me. As I remember you of the Galactic Federation persuasion , that there are benevolent ET's on the moon or mars ready to help when time comes . - right ?

I would be delighted if you showed me even one post where I promoted the galactic federation nonsense.
Please show me lizzy.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Dear White People 25 Mar 2015 20:47 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Oracle wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Lizzy wrote:

I would be delighted if you showed me even one post where I promoted the galactic federation nonsense.
Please show me lizzy.

ok , you win - colonies on the moon or mars or something , if I remember.
so tell me your belief in ET's - I'm pretty sure I have that right .
I won;t make fun oracle - I'm done for the day there . ;)