Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence?

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 06 Apr 2015 23:10 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
In your opinion, in your own words, what is the Ultimate Secret of, God, life, and existence, (told in a single sentence or short paragraph)?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 06 Apr 2015 23:20 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
forty two
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 06 Apr 2015 23:23 #3

Forty two. I could explain what it means in words but it would take 2 million years. :P

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend :)

Added : Shit, beat me to it lol
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2015 23:23 by silent revolution.

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 07 Apr 2015 00:06 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Consciousness exists outside of a body.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 07 Apr 2015 06:55 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Consciousness exists outside of a body.

Let's hope so after a couple of Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters. :O

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 07 Apr 2015 10:51 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
peacenik wrote:
In your opinion, in your own words, what is the Ultimate Secret of, God, life, and existence, (told in a single sentence or short paragraph)?

God = the word of truth
The word of truth = God

So if you are made of these true Words then you are the truth in life, person & representation. = You are the truth! if implemented by the individual.

Simple as that!

Also this fact was recorded long time ago ...........
problem is that most of the so called Christians don't understand simple & clear to the point statements and reality facts written within there own texts. Appears they never ever read nothing......... & never mind even understanding its true meanings!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

For dummies:
In the beginning was the Word of Truth, and the Truth was with God, and the Truth was God & still is and always will be!

What is truth = the removing & exposer of all lies and liars.

Would God ever lie or lie to you :nono: >>>> if the truth = God the true & only Father.

No strangeness, no magic & no fancy stuff ........ straight & right into every once face as truth should be and always was.

Also the real deal God has nothing to do with believes or believing but has everything to do with understanding it & what truth is.

But liars do not ever care; they only believing & loving the lies and liars as many loving there own kind & Tribe.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2015 11:06 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: silent revolution

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 14 Apr 2015 14:23 #7

• Straight Shooter
Your parents create life and give birth to you which makes them your gods.

What is the Ultimate Secret of God, Life, and Existence? 14 Apr 2015 15:05 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
.......... wrote:
Your parents create life and give birth to you which makes them your gods.
Yes they gave you your body; but they could never give you a spirit.
Its not a body which makes you a human.
Just look around in this world what 90% of the people are made of.
Most are just a soul driven body with NO Spirit. Killing, usury & lying is there hobby number one.

43. What is the human being?

The human being is a spirit (PNEUMA) endowed with reason and with free will combined with a soul and an animal body.

44. What is an animal?

It is a certain kind of soul (ANIMA, PSYCHE) combined with a body (SOMA). = the 90% once.

45. In what way does the human differ from the animal?

The human being differs from the animal in that the human is connected with his true nature which is spirit.

105. Jesus said, "Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a whore."

101. "Whoever does not hate [father] and mother as I do cannot be my [disciple], and whoever does [not] love [father and] mother as I do cannot be my [disciple]. For my mother [...], but my true [mother] gave me life."

99. The disciples said to him, "Your brothers and your mother are standing outside."

He said to them, "Those here who do what my Father wants are my brothers and my mother. They are the ones who will enter my Father's kingdom."

And that specific kingdom is made up from the Spirit beings also called true human beings.

And what do you think is one of the Ten Commandments truly pointing to when it talks about giving respect to your Mother & Father.

Nope its not talking about your parents......... its talking about the once in One which gave you your Spirit & once you received it by your own seeking & free will the respect towards all other things comes by default as deserved.

Never follow man this includes your parents .......... follow & trust your Spirit because it will never lie to you like soul beings mostly do which includes your parents in most cases.
But if you know that your parents are made from the Spirit then follow the Spirit & you will be on the right track.

That's why believes & knowing something are universes in parts.
Because if you don't know your own Spirit first you would not know what to look for in another.
1 + 1 = 2
First you need to know yourself & your Spirit before you would recognize another. You could not see what you don't know yourself first.
And once you know & understand the real deal then you will not mistaken your parents with it like you did in your comment.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2015 15:45 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare