Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If I Were The ''Devil''..

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 19 Apr 2015 17:14 #1

The words of Paul Harvey, written in 1965. What he wrote in 1965 appears to be more relevant today than when he wrote it some 50 years ago..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 04:06 #2

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5915
  • Likes received: 999
To the young, I would whisper, “The Bible is a myth.” I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around. I would confide that what is bad is good, and what is good is “square”. This is true w/most every member, that the bible is a myth. And only mens political games are relevant ,in todays world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 05:29 #3

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10303
  • Likes received: 2926
Funny i remember being a young boy going to a christian school and church every Sunday.

Then by my mid 20's i became agnostic.

All it would take to change me back is to witness a snake talk, river turn to blood or man part an ocean with a magic staff.

1965 was during the Vietnam War so i guess it's safe to say things have changed for the better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war

Just to give us an idea of how stupid American men (white for the most part) were back in the days.

Just look at our Death toll.

Civil War: 750,000

WW1: 116,516

WW2: 405,399

Korean War: 36,516

Vietnam War: 58,209
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 10:54 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 10:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:34 #5

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
But in the name of Satan .... given its Jews pulling the strings. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:36 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
I guess that agnostics don't start many wars, they're mainly started by the oxymoron of religious - psychopaths.

If I were the Devil I would be a made up character to frighten people into submission.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:44 #7

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
That's not true Frothy. Communism is Jewish. Marx was an atheist as were the Bolsheviks.

Religion didn't come into the Jewish desire to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions to force those who remained to subvert to Jewish communism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:47 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I guess that agnostics don't start many wars, they're mainly started by the oxymoron of religious - psychopaths.

If I were the Devil I would be a made up character to frighten people into submission.




You could not make this shit up, but the chosen trolls can!

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:51 #9

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Blue_Tackler wrote:
If I were the Devil I would be a made up character to frighten people into submission.

You are of the devil's seed, but you are not frightening.
The only thing frightening about you is you ridiculous monotony, stupidity and fanaticism of peddling established and enforced lies.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 12:56 #10

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
wiikkidd wrote:
To the young, I would whisper, “The Bible is a myth.” I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around. I would confide that what is bad is good, and what is good is “square”. This is true w/most every member, that the bible is a myth. And only mens political games are relevant ,in todays world.
“The Bible is a myth.”

No the bible is not a myth if people read it in the correct way ............ but the lowlife translators running around in there so called religious places are all the myth creators by design & underlying agenda.

Underlying = under >>> lying

There is no such thing as the Devil ......... but there are many which are acting like it; relating to its descriptive meaning.


Change the word to (lying ass holes) instead using the word Devil would describe the reality much better & a child would also understand this more easily.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 13:03 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:21 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10303
  • Likes received: 2926
Orangeaid wrote:
That's not true Frothy. Communism is Jewish. Marx was an atheist as were the Bolsheviks.

Religion didn't come into the Jewish desire to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions to force those who remained to subvert to Jewish communism.

I never knew Jews were such good fighters to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions.

Where did this powerful Jewish Army you speak of that did this come from?
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 13:22 by ...........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:25 #12

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
.......... wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
That's not true Frothy. Communism is Jewish. Marx was an atheist as were the Bolsheviks.

Religion didn't come into the Jewish desire to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions to force those who remained to subvert to Jewish communism.

I never knew Jews were such good fighters to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions.

Where did this powerful Jewish Army you speak of that did this come from?
Dots .... with you as a representative of the American people it is blatantly apparent why it has been so easy for Jews to take control of your country.

Your stupidity is astounding in its completeness
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 13:25 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:36 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10303
  • Likes received: 2926
Orangeaid wrote:
.......... wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
That's not true Frothy. Communism is Jewish. Marx was an atheist as were the Bolsheviks.

Religion didn't come into the Jewish desire to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions to force those who remained to subvert to Jewish communism.

I never knew Jews were such good fighters to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions.

Where did this powerful Jewish Army you speak of that did this come from?
Dots .... with you as a representative of the American people it is blatantly apparent why it has been so easy for Jews to take control of your country.

Your stupidity is astounding in its completeness


You didn't answer my question like the worthless coward you are.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:42 #14

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
There's no question to answer. You have made a statement of total disinformation.

You've been on forums for how long?

How many threads have been written about the holodomor, Lenin, Stalin, Communism.

There's even 2 or 3 relatively recent ones on here.

You haven't asked a question.

You have stated bullshit .... and deliberately. ... moron :nono: :iitm:
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 13:43 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:47 #15

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
.......... wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
That's not true Frothy. Communism is Jewish. Marx was an atheist as were the Bolsheviks.

Religion didn't come into the Jewish desire to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions to force those who remained to subvert to Jewish communism.

I never knew Jews were such good fighters to kill Russian Christians in their tens of millions.

Where did this powerful Jewish Army you speak of that did this come from?

Follow the money supplier, money changers & its consequences.
Follow the once which listen to propaganda & those which creating it.
Follow the once which are guided through blackmail strategies & those which are implementing it.

Why dumb ass Americans killing for & having wars for others? ........ Follow the points above!

Yes it always needs two sides; those which saying things & those which listening and following what gets said.
One can not do without the other but one is all mouth never gets his hands dirty physically & the other is all action because of the retardation reality and the listening to the lying propaganda mouth pieces which placed themselves into strategical positions by premeditated agenda design.

Who is wrong the one which instructed to pull the trigger or the one which pulled the trigger.

1 + 1 = 2 <<< both are wrong not just one!.... because 1 + 1 does not = 1

Same thing happened in Russia & those so called Bolsheviks.
Same shit different day & place.

The hint on historical reality since Egypt in all its different forms throughout history.

And always remember God number one .............▼▼▼ which makes people even sell there own family & some killing there own children for it & there are the once which figured this weakness part of mankinds reality out long time ago & they made it there bread and daily tool. @ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 14:05 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:53 #16

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10303
  • Likes received: 2926
Orangeaid wrote:
There's no question to answer. You have made a statement of total disinformation.

You've been on forums for how long?

How many threads have been written about the holodomor, Lenin, Stalin, Communism.

There's even 2 or 3 relatively recent ones on here.

You haven't asked a question.

You have stated bullshit .... and deliberately. ... moron :nono: :iitm:

Like a coward you avoided the question again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 13:56 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
You got to think there are brain twins, triplets, quadruplets ... on this forum
using the same idiotic troll technique over and over again - if you can speak of "brain" in this context at all.
Rather appears to be some kind of "bio (?) bot programme".



It's all in here
:arowdn:

Lizzy wrote:
Spingola Speaks: Brother Nathanael Kapner -


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 14:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 14:16 #18

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Brainwashing is not & should not be used as an excuse because it requires specific conditions.

Brainwashing only works if you have a consenting individual, listening idolizer or a retarded being.

But even once a retarded being sees physically the effects; even the retarded ones having no more excuse by using the word brainwashing!

Brainwashing is a result of given conditions.

And without the given conditions Brainwashing would not be possible.
Brainwashing is not in fault the condition supplier is in fault.

That's why the real deal God created two words for human beings .................... one Yes the other is No!
Very simple & so uncomplicated for all! Even a child understands there clear meaning from youth!

Trouble starts with age & youth dissipated & a third word gets adopted which = believe/believing which replaces the two logical God given words & makes people stand in the middle which = death.

Thats why liberals are of the living dead because they don't know the two word reality fact.


The Forefathers even written it down so people don't forget reality facts >>>>>
Matthew 5:37
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these comes from evil.


Yes the so called Devil heavily counts on believers ......... otherwise it could not exist ........ same with magic which needs a believer without it; it can not exist.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2015 14:50 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 15:24 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
If I were the Devil I would be a made up character to frighten people into submission.

You are of the devil's seed, but you are not frightening.
The only thing frightening about you is you ridiculous monotony, stupidity and fanaticism of peddling established and enforced lies.

LOL you believe in a mythical creature that lives underground, bring back Icke, all is forgiven :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If I Were The ''Devil''.. 20 Apr 2015 19:27 #20

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5915
  • Likes received: 999
Mario wrote:
Brainwashing is not & should not be used as an excuse because it requires specific conditions.

Brainwashing only works if you have a consenting individual, listening idolizer or a retarded being.

But even once a retarded being sees physically the effects; even the retarded ones having no more excuse by using the word brainwashing!

Brainwashing is a result of given conditions.

And without the given conditions Brainwashing would not be possible.
Brainwashing is not in fault the condition supplier is in fault.

That's why the real deal God created two words for human beings .................... one Yes the other is No!
Very simple & so uncomplicated for all! Even a child understands there clear meaning from youth!

Trouble starts with age & youth dissipated & a third word gets adopted which = believe/believing which replaces the two logical God given words & makes people stand in the middle which = death.

Thats why liberals are of the living dead because they don't know the two word reality fact.


The Forefathers even written it down so people don't forget reality facts >>>>>
Matthew 5:37
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these comes from evil.


Yes the so called Devil heavily counts on believers ......... otherwise it could not exist ........ same with magic which needs a believer without it; it can not exist.

@ oiram @
Satan counts on non believers making his works far easier. And w/mega false christian churches (VATICAN) it has been a breeze for the false jew tribe to assimilate & dominate the rest of mankind. :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.