Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 18:02 #1601

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Goebbels was no Liar


Did he lie in his diaries?
February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

I think much of what's come to be known as ''The Goebbels Diaries'' is either fake, incorrectly translated, or quoted out of context at best. Probably a mixture of all three.

Take some of Wikipedia's entries on Joseph Goebbels for instance, that claim Goebbels ordered the violence of "Kristallnacht". Many such entries that are full of historical inaccuracies and absurdities are still to this day presented as unquestionable facts. The truth is Dr Goebbels had nothing to do with "Kristallnacht.". No evidence whatsoever exists to say that he was involved or encouraged it, in fact all the evidence suggests he tried to stop it and condemned it. Why should anybody believe a word that comes out of the so called ''Goebbels Diaries''? Under the circumstances only a fool would believe something without doing the research for themselves. Are you a fool AR?

Why do you accept the ''Goebbels Diaries'' as unquestionable fact rather than accepting the obvious that many of the entries are likely to not be authentic, are incorrectly translated and are deliberately taken out of context to fit in with a bogus historical narrative. The clear intention behind many of the untruthful statements that we hear about people like Dr Goebbels is it serves the agenda to criminalize the defeated National Socialist German government, and to prop up the story of the ''Holocaust''. Everybody knows by now how even to this day the Allies have no hesitation whatsoever about falsifying evidence to justify wars past and present. For this reason I call fake on many of the quotes from the ''Goebbels diaries''

It wouldn't have been possible to fake 70,000 pages in the manner in which Goebbles was known to write and keep all the minute details that are described within (such as dates, times, meetings, lunches) in keeping with other evidence which confirms it. I didn't say I accept it as unquestionable fact.... but I suggest it doesn't tally with your own beliefs and therefore you cite it as 'fake' along with any other evidence that blows your nonsense out of the water.... which means you have a lot of straws to clutch which eventually forms a very fragmented picture of any semblance of 'truth'. I mean, what Geobbles was saying about the Jews.... was actually happening at the time, and is cross referenced with other available evidence. So, you chat further shite I'm afraid.... not to mention that people have been translating from German to other languages for a considerably long time. That really is clutching at straws.

There's simply no need to criminalise the national socialist government of Germany. It was criminal from the start.... like all governments.
There's also no need to 'prop up' a holocaust story. It happened whether you want to deny it till you're blue in the face & all the evidence is available if you cared to look or even dared to try to understand.

:facepalm:

To the truly determined, nothing is impossible. Even faking 70,000 pages of diary.

I am not saying they are true or false, but the above fact needs stating.

My opinion is this: Orangeaid, Zorro, Seaic, Pfiz et al could easily be wrong with what they say. But I know they are sincere in their argument. I have never felt that sincerity from what you have said, Android Replicant.

I have come to conclude that they are right, there no doubt were lies woven about events. Churchill was the first one to write the history books! That speaks volumes to me...

Also when I look a Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt, I see three men as bad as, or worse, than Hitler.

I also think about those who had to fight the war on the frontlines. Those still alive to tell the tales have a sadness in their eyes. They saw much, too much. To me, that is what is most valuable to remember about this war: the men on the frontline who had no argument with each other, they had to kill or be killed.

Those who declare war are, ultimately, mass murderers, no matter how essential the war is, or just. There are, ultimately, no victors in war; only survivours.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 18:24 #1602

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
The big names of WWII : Stalin, Churchill, ect were PUPPETS. The root of this evil leads to a small tribe. Masters. Money. Power (occult/esoteric) and that power is evil based/driven served. These puppets and minions are the total FOCUS, yet are only a partial road traveled. Where do these roads all lead to? Wasting time pointing on the dead, when the tribe of ruin still have the hand upon the wheel, driving the humanity bus into the Hell awaiting those who pretend. Pretend that there is No God, no devil/satan/jinn. Not much comes from these trolls once the cards are laid down. Faith? They have none. Shame? Not a chance. Truth? Only when someone steps up and hits them with it. Vatican is a tool. London, Paris, DC, ect are tools used as a means to an end. The people are the prize. Money is worthless unless the demand and reward are BOUGHT with this usury system. People who sell out. Trolls who work for them, free or otherwise. See them here? At the core of all gangs/families of REAL power is Luciferian based faith. Their works and actions reflect that fact. Regardless of what the 'official version is' the graves of 100's of millions mark history. Those are not works of a good person/peoples. Angels by day/Devils by night. Might makes right. What ever it takes. The end justifies the means. Those are THEIR mottos they live by. What about you all?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 18:36 #1603

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Goebbels was no Liar


Did he lie in his diaries?
February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

I think much of what's come to be known as ''The Goebbels Diaries'' is either fake, incorrectly translated, or quoted out of context at best. Probably a mixture of all three.

Take some of Wikipedia's entries on Joseph Goebbels for instance, that claim Goebbels ordered the violence of "Kristallnacht". Many such entries that are full of historical inaccuracies and absurdities are still to this day presented as unquestionable facts. The truth is Dr Goebbels had nothing to do with "Kristallnacht.". No evidence whatsoever exists to say that he was involved or encouraged it, in fact all the evidence suggests he tried to stop it and condemned it. Why should anybody believe a word that comes out of the so called ''Goebbels Diaries''? Under the circumstances only a fool would believe something without doing the research for themselves. Are you a fool AR?

Why do you accept the ''Goebbels Diaries'' as unquestionable fact rather than accepting the obvious that many of the entries are likely to not be authentic, are incorrectly translated and are deliberately taken out of context to fit in with a bogus historical narrative. The clear intention behind many of the untruthful statements that we hear about people like Dr Goebbels is it serves the agenda to criminalize the defeated National Socialist German government, and to prop up the story of the ''Holocaust''. Everybody knows by now how even to this day the Allies have no hesitation whatsoever about falsifying evidence to justify wars past and present. For this reason I call fake on many of the quotes from the ''Goebbels diaries''

It wouldn't have been possible to fake 70,000 pages in the manner in which Goebbles was known to write and keep all the minute details that are described within (such as dates, times, meetings, lunches) in keeping with other evidence which confirms it. I didn't say I accept it as unquestionable fact.... but I suggest it doesn't tally with your own beliefs and therefore you cite it as 'fake' along with any other evidence that blows your nonsense out of the water.... which means you have a lot of straws to clutch which eventually forms a very fragmented picture of any semblance of 'truth'. I mean, what Geobbles was saying about the Jews.... was actually happening at the time, and is cross referenced with other available evidence. So, you chat further shite I'm afraid.... not to mention that people have been translating from German to other languages for a considerably long time. That really is clutching at straws.

There's simply no need to criminalise the national socialist government of Germany. It was criminal from the start.... like all governments.
There's also no need to 'prop up' a holocaust story. It happened whether you want to deny it till you're blue in the face & all the evidence is available if you cared to look or even dared to try to understand.

I never said all 70,000 pages are fake. However it's highly likely and entirely feasible that many excerpts that we see being quoted, are either completely fake, deliberately mistranslated, or taken completely out of context to suit a certain historical narrative that serves to hide the truth. Which I believe to be the case.

Looking at them objectively and without being influenced by one's emotions or war time atrocity propaganda the only thing the Goebbels Diaries prove is that the "final solution" was the deportation/expulsion of Jews, and that no deliberate extermination program existed. Some quotes are clearly incorrectly translated or taken out of context, which deliberately make parts of the dairy difficult to explain from a non-exterminationist perspective. Again I never claimed all 70,000 pages are fake, I'm saying SOME parts of the diaries have been altered/incorrectly translated for political reasons.


Goebbels on the Jews, Part 2

In Part 1 of this article, I gave a brief explanation of the history of the diaries of Joseph Goebbels, the number two man in the Nazi hierarchy after Hitler himself. For more than 20 years Goebbels maintained a detailed, personal diary that included reflections on all aspects of the war. Of special interest are his comments on Jews and the ‘Jewish Question’. These are striking because, as we are seeing, they indicate a long-term plan of evacuation and deportation, and virtually no sign of large-scale murder.

This, of course, would radically alter our conception of the Holocaust. In a private diary one would normally expect to find an honest and explicit account of such a momentous event, but we see no reference to it. Given this fact, we are faced with two possible explanations:(1) Goebbels knew all about the murder of the Jews, but never mentioned it at all, or only referred to it obliquely in a kind of personal ‘code language.’ Or, (2) there was in fact no mass murder going on. An analysis of the diary entries, in conjunction with relevant comments by Hitler, and in light of other alleged and actual contemporaneous events, can perhaps resolve this question for us.

The diaries are extensive, encompassing 29 volumes of roughly 500 pages each, in the German original. In order to extract the most relevant comments by Goebbels, I conducted an exhaustive study of the key portion of the diary, running from Kristallnacht (November 1938) through the Hungarian deportation of Jews in mid-1944. In all, this constitutes 123 separate entries, the majority of which have never appeared in English.

I continue now with the chronological discussion, beginning at the start of 1942. Read full entry Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 18:55 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 19:21 #1604

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
It was Veesenmayer, who, in April 1941, brokered a written political agreement between Yugoslavian Fascists and a murderous Croatian militia known as the Ustashi, helping the Croats remain in power as Nazi surrogates with the support of the German Foreign Office. Indeed, the same day he bro- kered the Ustashi pact, Germany invaded Zagreb. Ustashi militias were allowed free rein under Veesenmayer's eye. It was Veesenmayer's job to liai- son with Ustashi leader, Ante Pavelich. In the annals of wartime savagery against the Jews, there was no group as sadistic as the Croatian Ustashi. Using chainsaws, axes, knives, and rocks, frenzied Swastika-bedecked Ustashi brutally murdered thousands of Jews at a time. Ustashi leaders openly paraded about Zagreb with necklaces comprised of Jewish tongues and eye- balls cut and gouged from women and children, many of them raped and then dismembered or decapitated. Pavelich himself was fond of offering wicker baskets of Jewish eyeballs as gifts to his diplomatic visitors.

State Department Special Interrogation Mission, Interrogation of Dr. E. Veesenmayer, October 5, 1945, p. 9, NA RG165, 390/35/15/07, Entry 179; also see SM, Library, Facts, srpska-mreza.com/library/facts; Ruth Mitchell, The Serbs Choose War (New York: Doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc., 1943), pp. 254, 255; also see "The Ustashi in Croatia Support Hitler," North Park University, Department of History WebChron, East Europe, campus.northpark.edu/history/WebChron/EastEurope/Ustashe.html; also see "Serbian Prelate Charges Killing of 180,000 in Nazi Invaded Croatia," NYT, January 3, 1942.
Ante Pavelic, the inspirer, creator and leader of the independent Catholic state of Croatia. He employed terrorism, political extremism and religious fanaticism with such ruthlessness as to outsmart even his two main Fascist protectors, Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler. He was the brain behind the assassination of King Alexander and other political murders which preceded the disintegration of Yugoslavia and thus the erection of his super-Nazi, super-Catholic independent Ustashi Croatia. He enjoyed the protection of Pope Pius XII, who helped him via diplomatic and monetary means to achieve his ultimate objective. When Ustashi Croatia collapsed, Pavelich hid in the Vatican, then, disguised as a monk, fled to Argentina.

www.reformation.org/chapter15.html
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 19:53 #1605

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
In spring 1944, after a stint at der Fuhrer's headquarters, Veesenmayer would be sent East again, this time as Minister to Hungary. His instructions were to form a new puppet government in Budapest and organize the Hun- garian railroads. 141 Veesenmayer was for the first time completely in charge of German operations in a puppet nation. In Budapest, he formed a close alliance with Eichmann and together they orchestrated the systematic destruction of Hun- garian Jewry. According to Veesenmayer's 1941 census statistics, 724,307 Jews lived in Hungary. Another 62,000 were considered Jewish by blood. But Hungarian leaders, although rabidly anti-Semitic, were reluctant to con- tinue their on-again off-again persecution of the Jews. The Allies had already announced that there would be war crime tribunals for genocide. Warnings conveyed by neutral leaders and the Vatican were coming in continuously. Russian troops were steadily advancing from the East. The Hungarians were openly worried. 142 But Veesenmayer, with Eichmann at his side, hammered out a domestic power-sharing agreement with those Hungarian leaders that would ignore the Allies and cooperate with Hitler's mandate. To ensure close supervision, he installed his own expert in the Hungarian Office of Jewish Affairs to mon- itor a torrent of anti-Semitic decrees. Veesenmayer described the progress as one of "unusual rapidity under local conditions." 143 A few weeks later, with confiscation and ghettoization nearly complete, the deportations began. Veesenmayer divided Hungary into five zones, plus Budapest. But Zone 1, the Carpathians, required a full seven weeks to empty because not enough trains were available. On April 20, 1944, Veesen- mayer complained to the Foreign Office that he was unable to locate enough freight cars for his task. But by the end of April, two trains were arranged. Each carried 4,000 Jews from the Kistarcsa internment camp. Destination: Auschwitz. 144 Veesenmayer would learn to locate freight cars and schedule them in and out of Hungary like clockwork. As efficiency increased, only ten days would be needed per zone. After the zones were emptied in late June, 437,402 Jews were gone. But then a struggle ensued as to whether Budapest's Jews would be deported to their death as well. Hungarian leaders hated Jews but feared war crimes trials more. Veesenmayer did not care how close the Russians were. A stalemate developed with Hungarian Chief of State Admiral Miklos Horthy. Eichmann sent one train filled with Budapest Jews to a death camp only to have Horthy order it stopped at the border and sent back. 145

Horthy eventually dismissed the puppet leaders Veesenmayer had installed and ordered their arrest. Veesenmayer protested bitterly and com- plained to Berlin. Von Ribbentrop telegraphed a warning: "The Fuhrer ex- pects that the measures against the Budapest Jews will now be taken without any further delay by the Hungarian government ... no delay of any kind in the execution of the general measures against Jews [will be permitted]." 146 Veesenmayer then warned Horthy that two additional Wehrmacht armored units would soon be sent to Hungary. Horthy still refused to coop- erate. Eventually, Veesenmayer ordered Horthy's son kidnapped. Bundled into a blanket, the son was driven to an airfield and flown to Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria. Veesenmayer threatened to have the younger Horthy shot if Hungary did not comply. 147 Compromises, broken and amended, were made with Hungarian lead- ers. Eventually, Hungary agreed to deport 50,000 Jews to Austria and, the remainder of Budapest Jewry were sent to concentration camps. Beginning on October 20, 1944, thousands of terrified, weeping Jews were pulled from their apartments and homes in all-day operations. There weren't enough freight cars. So within days, the 27,000 assembled Jews were sent on a death march to the Austrian border. Lines of marching Jews stretched out from Budapest, miles and miles long, girded by a parallel of corpses heaped along the road. Veesenmayer reported that 2,000 to 4,000 were being added daily. Many thousands died en route from the exhaustion, exposure, and starva- tion. They were in fact marched to death. 148

- Black
IBM & The Holocaust
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 19:56 #1606

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Zorro wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Goebbels was no Liar


Did he lie in his diaries?
February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

I think much of what's come to be known as ''The Goebbels Diaries'' is either fake, incorrectly translated, or quoted out of context at best. Probably a mixture of all three.

Take some of Wikipedia's entries on Joseph Goebbels for instance, that claim Goebbels ordered the violence of "Kristallnacht". Many such entries that are full of historical inaccuracies and absurdities are still to this day presented as unquestionable facts. The truth is Dr Goebbels had nothing to do with "Kristallnacht.". No evidence whatsoever exists to say that he was involved or encouraged it, in fact all the evidence suggests he tried to stop it and condemned it. Why should anybody believe a word that comes out of the so called ''Goebbels Diaries''? Under the circumstances only a fool would believe something without doing the research for themselves. Are you a fool AR?

Why do you accept the ''Goebbels Diaries'' as unquestionable fact rather than accepting the obvious that many of the entries are likely to not be authentic, are incorrectly translated and are deliberately taken out of context to fit in with a bogus historical narrative. The clear intention behind many of the untruthful statements that we hear about people like Dr Goebbels is it serves the agenda to criminalize the defeated National Socialist German government, and to prop up the story of the ''Holocaust''. Everybody knows by now how even to this day the Allies have no hesitation whatsoever about falsifying evidence to justify wars past and present. For this reason I call fake on many of the quotes from the ''Goebbels diaries''

It wouldn't have been possible to fake 70,000 pages in the manner in which Goebbles was known to write and keep all the minute details that are described within (such as dates, times, meetings, lunches) in keeping with other evidence which confirms it. I didn't say I accept it as unquestionable fact.... but I suggest it doesn't tally with your own beliefs and therefore you cite it as 'fake' along with any other evidence that blows your nonsense out of the water.... which means you have a lot of straws to clutch which eventually forms a very fragmented picture of any semblance of 'truth'. I mean, what Geobbles was saying about the Jews.... was actually happening at the time, and is cross referenced with other available evidence. So, you chat further shite I'm afraid.... not to mention that people have been translating from German to other languages for a considerably long time. That really is clutching at straws.

There's simply no need to criminalise the national socialist government of Germany. It was criminal from the start.... like all governments.
There's also no need to 'prop up' a holocaust story. It happened whether you want to deny it till you're blue in the face & all the evidence is available if you cared to look or even dared to try to understand.

I never said all 70,000 pages are fake. However it's highly likely and entirely feasible that many excerpts that we see being quoted, are either completely fake, deliberately mistranslated, or taken completely out of context to suit a certain historical narrative that serves to hide the truth. Which I believe to be the case.

Looking at them objectively and without being influenced by one's emotions or war time atrocity propaganda the only thing the Goebbels Diaries prove is that the "final solution" was the deportation/expulsion of Jews, and that no deliberate extermination program existed. Some quotes are clearly incorrectly translated or taken out of context, which deliberately make parts of the dairy difficult to explain from a non-exterminationist perspective. Again I never claimed all 70,000 pages are fake, I'm saying SOME parts of the diaries have been altered/incorrectly translated for political reasons.

You're saying the bits you need to be fake are fake...
ok.
Shame it tallies up with so much else.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 20:02 #1607

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Avacyn wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Goebbels was no Liar


Did he lie in his diaries?
February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

I think much of what's come to be known as ''The Goebbels Diaries'' is either fake, incorrectly translated, or quoted out of context at best. Probably a mixture of all three.

Take some of Wikipedia's entries on Joseph Goebbels for instance, that claim Goebbels ordered the violence of "Kristallnacht". Many such entries that are full of historical inaccuracies and absurdities are still to this day presented as unquestionable facts. The truth is Dr Goebbels had nothing to do with "Kristallnacht.". No evidence whatsoever exists to say that he was involved or encouraged it, in fact all the evidence suggests he tried to stop it and condemned it. Why should anybody believe a word that comes out of the so called ''Goebbels Diaries''? Under the circumstances only a fool would believe something without doing the research for themselves. Are you a fool AR?

Why do you accept the ''Goebbels Diaries'' as unquestionable fact rather than accepting the obvious that many of the entries are likely to not be authentic, are incorrectly translated and are deliberately taken out of context to fit in with a bogus historical narrative. The clear intention behind many of the untruthful statements that we hear about people like Dr Goebbels is it serves the agenda to criminalize the defeated National Socialist German government, and to prop up the story of the ''Holocaust''. Everybody knows by now how even to this day the Allies have no hesitation whatsoever about falsifying evidence to justify wars past and present. For this reason I call fake on many of the quotes from the ''Goebbels diaries''

It wouldn't have been possible to fake 70,000 pages in the manner in which Goebbles was known to write and keep all the minute details that are described within (such as dates, times, meetings, lunches) in keeping with other evidence which confirms it. I didn't say I accept it as unquestionable fact.... but I suggest it doesn't tally with your own beliefs and therefore you cite it as 'fake' along with any other evidence that blows your nonsense out of the water.... which means you have a lot of straws to clutch which eventually forms a very fragmented picture of any semblance of 'truth'. I mean, what Geobbles was saying about the Jews.... was actually happening at the time, and is cross referenced with other available evidence. So, you chat further shite I'm afraid.... not to mention that people have been translating from German to other languages for a considerably long time. That really is clutching at straws.

There's simply no need to criminalise the national socialist government of Germany. It was criminal from the start.... like all governments.
There's also no need to 'prop up' a holocaust story. It happened whether you want to deny it till you're blue in the face & all the evidence is available if you cared to look or even dared to try to understand.

:facepalm:

To the truly determined, nothing is impossible. Even faking 70,000 pages of diary.

I am not saying they are true or false, but the above fact needs stating.

My opinion is this: Orangeaid, Zorro, Seaic, Pfiz et al could easily be wrong with what they say. But I know they are sincere in their argument. I have never felt that sincerity from what you have said, Android Replicant.

I have come to conclude that they are right, there no doubt were lies woven about events. Churchill was the first one to write the history books! That speaks volumes to me...

Also when I look a Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt, I see three men as bad as, or worse, than Hitler.

I also think about those who had to fight the war on the frontlines. Those still alive to tell the tales have a sadness in their eyes. They saw much, too much. To me, that is what is most valuable to remember about this war: the men on the frontline who had no argument with each other, they had to kill or be killed.

Those who declare war are, ultimately, mass murderers, no matter how essential the war is, or just. There are, ultimately, no victors in war; only survivours.

hmmm... the typical voice of 'I don't know a lot about it but I reckon the nazis here are right & you aren't to be trusted' .....
That's very familiar..... and obviously, you're another duplicitous windbag.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Jul 2014 23:49 #1608

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I think Android has given his MO away. Here's the link to the quote he never sourced. Jewish Virtual Library and how to deal with holocaust deniers

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

Actually it was from Nizkor.
Your point being?

Ah, it's 'Jewish evidence'... therefore inadmissible to morons.
The Nizkor Project

"Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime"

...... says it all really.

Quoting information from a holocaust propaganda site that is so greedy it wants to double the Torah's lost 6 million!!
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 23:50 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 10:47 #1609

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I think Android has given his MO away. Here's the link to the quote he never sourced. Jewish Virtual Library and how to deal with holocaust deniers

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

Actually it was from Nizkor.
Your point being?

Ah, it's 'Jewish evidence'... therefore inadmissible to morons.
The Nizkor Project

"Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime"

...... says it all really.

Quoting information from a holocaust propaganda site that is so greedy it wants to double the Torah's lost 6 million!!

I presume it refers to the overall total of people murdered by Hitler & the nazi regime.... not all Jews.
There's another 6 million to make excuses for you sick man.

Also, these are quotes from a diary. What site I got them from is irrelevant.... :roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 12:48 #1610

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Android Replicant wrote:
It was Veesenmayer, who, in April 1941, brokered a written political agreement between Yugoslavian Fascists and a murderous Croatian militia known as the Ustashi, helping the Croats remain in power as Nazi surrogates with the support of the German Foreign Office. Indeed, the same day he bro- kered the Ustashi pact, Germany invaded Zagreb. Ustashi militias were allowed free rein under Veesenmayer's eye. It was Veesenmayer's job to liai- son with Ustashi leader, Ante Pavelich. In the annals of wartime savagery against the Jews, there was no group as sadistic as the Croatian Ustashi. Using chainsaws, axes, knives, and rocks, frenzied Swastika-bedecked Ustashi brutally murdered thousands of Jews at a time. Ustashi leaders openly paraded about Zagreb with necklaces comprised of Jewish tongues and eye- balls cut and gouged from women and children, many of them raped and then dismembered or decapitated. Pavelich himself was fond of offering wicker baskets of Jewish eyeballs as gifts to his diplomatic visitors.

State Department Special Interrogation Mission, Interrogation of Dr. E. Veesenmayer, October 5, 1945, p. 9, NA RG165, 390/35/15/07, Entry 179; also see SM, Library, Facts, srpska-mreza.com/library/facts; Ruth Mitchell, The Serbs Choose War (New York: Doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc., 1943), pp. 254, 255; also see "The Ustashi in Croatia Support Hitler," North Park University, Department of History WebChron, East Europe, campus.northpark.edu/history/WebChron/EastEurope/Ustashe.html; also see "Serbian Prelate Charges Killing of 180,000 in Nazi Invaded Croatia," NYT, January 3, 1942.
Ante Pavelic, the inspirer, creator and leader of the independent Catholic state of Croatia. He employed terrorism, political extremism and religious fanaticism with such ruthlessness as to outsmart even his two main Fascist protectors, Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler. He was the brain behind the assassination of King Alexander and other political murders which preceded the disintegration of Yugoslavia and thus the erection of his super-Nazi, super-Catholic independent Ustashi Croatia. He enjoyed the protection of Pope Pius XII, who helped him via diplomatic and monetary means to achieve his ultimate objective. When Ustashi Croatia collapsed, Pavelich hid in the Vatican, then, disguised as a monk, fled to Argentina.

www.reformation.org/chapter15.html
Ante Pavelic is buried in Madrid. You could at least finish the story .... but I guess your copy pasta didn't tell you that bit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 12:50 #1611

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I think Android has given his MO away. Here's the link to the quote he never sourced. Jewish Virtual Library and how to deal with holocaust deniers

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

Actually it was from Nizkor.
Your point being?

Ah, it's 'Jewish evidence'... therefore inadmissible to morons.
The Nizkor Project

"Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime"

...... says it all really.

Quoting information from a holocaust propaganda site that is so greedy it wants to double the Torah's lost 6 million!!

I presume it refers to the overall total of people murdered by Hitler & the nazi regime.... not all Jews.
There's another 6 million to make excuses for you sick man.

Also, these are quotes from a diary. What site I got them from is irrelevant.... :roll:
Nizkor is a holocaust propaganda source. You may as well paste information from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, Return of Zorro

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 13:01 #1612

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangeaid wrote:
Ante Pavelic is buried in Madrid. You could at least finish the story .... but I guess your copy pasta didn't tell you that bit.

Sorry I wasn't aware that stories are only completed once the protagonist is buried & it is named where he lieth.
:roll:

I take it that's the best you have to offer on that one.
:D
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 13:06 #1613

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangeaid wrote:
Nizkor is a holocaust propaganda source. You may as well paste information from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre.

It's a resource that deals in depth with facts and actualities which destroy holocaust denier arguments.....
By actually providing evidence..... and higher degrees of reasoning than HDers can. Obviously it's far easier for them than you guys because they reveal the truth backed up by thounsands of resources & you've got some elaborate story of tiny little bits of straw clutching which counts for zero & is pretty hilarious. But everyone knows you don't even give a shit about the holocaust. It's all about attempting to revive national socialism.

Propaganda is what Goebbles loved & you're carrying on his evil ways.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 13:33 #1614

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
If he called out bullshit like I have done, then good on him! :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 13:37 #1615

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Ante Pavelic is buried in Madrid. You could at least finish the story .... but I guess your copy pasta didn't tell you that bit.

Sorry I wasn't aware that stories are only completed once the protagonist is buried & it is named where he lieth.
:roll:

I take it that's the best you have to offer on that one.
:D
If you know anything about the Ustase, which I doubt, then you'd know full well that they existed to stop and weed out the communist wave that was coming through the Balkans.

Communist secular Jewish psychopaths who'd just starved to death 10 million Ukrainian christian peasants and killed something like 20 million or more Russian Christian peasants (financially backed from the Wall St Jewish bankers and Federal Reserve owning families who'd bankrolled the Bolsheviks) vs Catholic Croatian Nationalists.

Of course it was brutal. It was slaughter or be slaughter .. and the Ustase were damned good at it too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 19:00 #1616

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Ante Pavelic is buried in Madrid. You could at least finish the story .... but I guess your copy pasta didn't tell you that bit.

Sorry I wasn't aware that stories are only completed once the protagonist is buried & it is named where he lieth.
:roll:

I take it that's the best you have to offer on that one.
:D
If you know anything about the Ustase, which I doubt, then you'd know full well that they existed to stop and weed out the communist wave that was coming through the Balkans.

Communist secular Jewish psychopaths who'd just starved to death 10 million Ukrainian christian peasants and killed something like 20 million or more Russian Christian peasants (financially backed from the Wall St Jewish bankers and Federal Reserve owning families who'd bankrolled the Bolsheviks) vs Catholic Croatian Nationalists.

Of course it was brutal. It was slaughter or be slaughter .. and the Ustase were damned good at it too.

mmm those pesky women & children must have posed such a big threat to all those meatheads.
Good job they butchered them eh?

I'm not going over the 'Jewish communism' shite again. Needless to say you're a very confused man.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 21:15 #1617

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Cheers nov and frog for cleaning up the thread. :up:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 21:54 #1618

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
In a nutshell Zorro, who was the power behind the contrived 'Nazis'? Money & Power was bestowed upon them. From where did these 2 items appear from?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 23:04 #1619

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
wiikkidd wrote:
In a nutshell Zorro, who was the power behind the contrived 'Nazis'? Money & Power was bestowed upon them. From where did these 2 items appear from?

I have already covered this earlier on in the thread. I guess you weren't paying attention? Historian and World War II scholar Veronica Clark has written possibly one of the best essays in recent times on the subject of who funded the NSDAP. That's the ''nazis'' by the way in case you didn't already know. Is there really any point me posting this again for you though, you seem quite deeply sold on all this ''black pope'' and it's the Jesuits that did it stuff.

Demystification of the Birth and Funding of the NSDAP

V.K. Clarke

What exactly did the NSDAP (National Socialist German Worker's Party) represent and who were its founding members? Why and how did Adolf Hitler transform the party from an unimpressive proletariat workers’ party to a full-fledged political machine that obtained absolute power in Germany? Perhaps more important, how was it funded? We answer these questions in this introduction. But first, we begin with an examination of the early stages of the NSDAP and its recruiting process. One must understand how this process unfolded if one is to understand the NSDAP’s position on Judaism and Freemasonry as well as the prevailing social and political order of the day. Naturally, we also reveal some of the other important aspects of its early development, which necessitates a fair amount of myth busting about Hitler, including who actually gave him money.

Triumvirate: Leadership, development and unity

Adolf Hitler, contrary to his own self-myths and the myths of others, was not poor—at least not until he had drained his savings and entitlements gallivanting in Vienna. Many historians have written that Hitler simply lived day-to-day wasting both his money and time, but in so doing they overlook Hitler’s experiences and ‘life education’ that later played such an important role in the development and direction of National Socialism as well as the Second World War. The development and direction of both can be traced to Hitler’s experiences during those “lost” years.

Hitler, like so many other young German men and women of his day, fell from middle-class status into that of the “wretched proletariat.” This was something that young Hitler refused to accept. He was deeply embittered by his Vienna experiences, which offered false promises of prosperity and hope for young people with enough willpower and talent. The prevailing dissonance of the time and place in which he grew up inculcated in him a burning desire to change these circumstances, which is precisely what he did after 1933. Hitler was so resentful of the class-ridden society that was Vienna, and Austria and Europe generally, that one of his key aims throughout both the peace and war years was cultivating a system of merit. One’s birth station was not what mattered. What mattered were one’s talent, loyalty, dependability and fortitude, notably in the face of adversity and uncertainty. Hitler was able to overcome most imbedded class barriers in two distinct ways:

1. He recruited both men and women from all social classes and accordingly tailored his speech and disposition to each, depending on his/her social standing.

2. He supplanted economic valuation with racial valuation.

Let’s look at the first point. Hitler needed the broadest spectrum of German society he could get, so this meant that he needed to appeal to men, women, young, old, wealthy, poor, unemployed and employed alike. Women were amongst Hitler’s most devoted and fervent supporters in the early years. So were low-wage earners, small businessmen and foreign nobles, such as White Russian émigrés who wished to see the return of the Russian monarchy. They provided Hitler with a physical audience, elite and business connections and monetary support, most of which ended up being granted in the form of loans. Hitler needed industrialists as much as he needed the workers, elites and disenfranchised foreigners. Since his goal was to raise the station of all lower-class ethnic Germans, he had to win them all together, which required a strategy of multi-class appeal. When he met and spoke with counts, duchesses and other members of the former royalty, he addressed them in a royal manner. His etiquette, speech and personal manners proved impeccable in such company. When he met or spoke with industrialists, such as Fritz Thyssen, he tailored his behavior and manner to match that of the hopes and fears of industrialist Germany. At the same time he was careful to scale back his socialistic language in such company, so that the industrialists would not misidentify him as a Marxist-Communist. He had to convince them that he would crush Marxist-Communism and uphold their industrial power base in the face of the growing mass of disenchanted, underpaid workers who felt they were being cheated and exploited by German industry. Whenever things got economically tough, the workers suffered wage and benefit cuts. They blamed the industrialists, but Hitler saw that the industrialists were also suffering: many went bankrupt during the inflation as well as during the Great Depression. The crippling Versailles reparations forced most German industrialists and exporters into an untenable economic position, which in turn harmed German workers. This meant that Hitler had to at least hint at future German rearmament, which was covertly occurring anyway. On the other hand, Hitler had to promise the workers, his single largest and most important support base in almost every respect in the formative years, that he would not allow the state or industry to exploit them or continue treating them as automatons. We can see that balancing the wants and needs of these three core sectors of class-ridden Germany was far from simple. But Hitler did it, and nearly bloodlessly (relative to the Communist revolutions in Russia and throughout Eastern Europe). Read full essay Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2014 23:07 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 07 Jul 2014 23:14 #1620

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Ante Pavelic is buried in Madrid. You could at least finish the story .... but I guess your copy pasta didn't tell you that bit.

Sorry I wasn't aware that stories are only completed once the protagonist is buried & it is named where he lieth.
:roll:

I take it that's the best you have to offer on that one.
:D
If you know anything about the Ustase, which I doubt, then you'd know full well that they existed to stop and weed out the communist wave that was coming through the Balkans.

Communist secular Jewish psychopaths who'd just starved to death 10 million Ukrainian christian peasants and killed something like 20 million or more Russian Christian peasants (financially backed from the Wall St Jewish bankers and Federal Reserve owning families who'd bankrolled the Bolsheviks) vs Catholic Croatian Nationalists.

Of course it was brutal. It was slaughter or be slaughter .. and the Ustase were damned good at it too.

mmm those pesky women & children must have posed such a big threat to all those meatheads.
Good job they butchered them eh?

I'm not going over the 'Jewish communism' shite again. Needless to say you're a very confused man.
You mean to say the pesky Ukrainian and Russian women and children the murderous Jewish bolsheviks starved to death or otherwise slaughtered .... that was what was going to sweep through Europe.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.