Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 20 Jul 2014 18:59 #1661

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Zorro wrote:
As for all the flying saucer stuff, it's something that I also feel is best avoided in my honest opinion.. lest one make himself look like a tin foil hat loon. Some things are best kept to oneself.

Keeping for yourself, well, that has been the problem for last almost 70 years now.

And why is it perceived as "tin foil hat"? Maybe due to the Hollywood brainwashing of "ET"?
Is it more likely some "Venusians" or "Nordic" ET run around, or is it most obviously humans of various factions who fool the entire world?

Why is it that people in 2014 can't contemplate simple facts which they have not been told?
Point is, you will never understand "post war" until today, if you don't do your research into this.
I certainly won't spill the beans what I know, but I would like you people to simply take some interest in this topic.
Nobody can explain or doesn't want to why the UN still have an active enemy state clause in their Charter, nobody, no Americans, no Brits, no Chinese, and no Russians, ie the 4 victors of WWII. None of them, big silence.
This is part of untold history, no matter if people think its "tin foil hat" business.

No offence to lizzy, but she reacted exactly like the western services want people to react, due to Hollywood BS.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2014 19:01 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 20 Jul 2014 19:07 #1662

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
As for all the flying saucer stuff, it's something that I also feel is best avoided in my honest opinion.. lest one make himself look like a tin foil hat loon. Some things are best kept to oneself.

Keeping for yourself, well, that has been the problem for last almost 70 years now.

And why is it perceived as "tin foil hat"? Maybe due to the Hollywood brainwashing of "ET"?
Is it more likely some "Venusians" or "Nordic" ET run around, or is it most obviously humans of various factions who fool the entire world?

Why is it that people in 2014 can't contemplate simple facts which they have not been told?
Point is, you will never understand "post war" until today, if you don't do your research into this.
I certainly won't spill the beans what I know, but I would like you people to simply take some interest in this topic.
Nobody can explain or doesn't want to why the UN still have an active enemy state clause in their Charter, nobody, no Americans, no Brits, no Chinese, and no Russians, ie the 4 victors of WWII. None of them, big silence.
This is part of untold history, no matter if people think its "tin foil hat" business.

No offence to lizzy, but she reacted exactly like the western services want people to react, due to Hollywood BS.

It's not really so much I don't take an interest in UFO's/alternative energies and ''unknown'' forms of travel or technology and such (I do). More to the point I find it counter-productive in discussing my views re WWII i.e doubting the 'holocaust' happened one minute, while talking about ''nazi'' UFO's the next. It's classic David Icke-esque turd in the punchbowl material in my honest opinion. You know fully well how disinformation and smear by association works, so surely you of all people have to acknowledge that right. However I don't attack those who do touch on the subject, while keeping an open mind. Each to their own. All I'm saying is that it needs to be kept in the right category.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2014 19:24 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 20 Jul 2014 19:25 #1663

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:

It's not really so much I don't take an interest in UFO's/alternative energies and ''unknown'' forms of travel or technology and such (I do). More to the point I find it counter-productive in discussing my views re WWII i.e doubting the holocaust happened one minute, while talking about ''nazi'' UFO's the next. It's classic David Icke-esque turd in the punchbowl material in my honest opinion. However I don't attack those who do touch on the subject, while keeping an open mind. Each to their own.

Which is why they placed those shills in the english speaking world, to prevent objective discussion by associating it with "tin foil hat". ;)

Btw, I don't talk about "nazi ufo", I talk about Nurflügler, Helicopters and a certain forbidden physics.

The interesting question should be, what happened with all this stuff when the allied occupiers looted us?
Did they get it all? I don't think so, otherwise we would see this stuff on the US battlefields. But there is none, just an alleged "super secret Aurora" whatever. Why do they hide this stuff if they got their hands on it?
And this is where it connects to "cold war".
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 20 Jul 2014 20:22 #1664

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:

It's not really so much I don't take an interest in UFO's/alternative energies and ''unknown'' forms of travel or technology and such (I do). More to the point I find it counter-productive in discussing my views re WWII i.e doubting the holocaust happened one minute, while talking about ''nazi'' UFO's the next. It's classic David Icke-esque turd in the punchbowl material in my honest opinion. However I don't attack those who do touch on the subject, while keeping an open mind. Each to their own.

Which is why they placed those shills in the english speaking world, to prevent objective discussion by associating it with "tin foil hat". ;)

Btw, I don't talk about "nazi ufo", I talk about Nurflügler, Helicopters and a certain forbidden physics.

The interesting question should be, what happened with all this stuff when the allied occupiers looted us?
Did they get it all? I don't think so, otherwise we would see this stuff on the US battlefields. But there is none, just an alleged "super secret Aurora" whatever. Why do they hide this stuff if they got their hands on it?

Right, and I wasn't implying we shouldn't ever discuss it btw. It's an interesting subject for sure. I would be lying if I said I've never taken an interest in ''alternative science'' or advanced technology that perhaps they're not disclosing to the general public. I don't question that. All I'm saying is I think everything should have it's correct place and category, i.e I would never talk about ''UFO's'' and such in the same conversation as questioning the official version of the so called 'holocaust'', for the simple reason being I know the majority of people will switch off as soon as anything too out there gets mentioned. Rather much in the same way as David Icke talking about bankers one minute then reptilian ''shape shifters'' the next. I guess it also depends on who you're talking to, some people are open minded enough to give a valid opinion, however most people will just laugh and think you're crazy. Hardly a desirable situation if you're trying to get through to somebody. You know what Mean. ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2014 20:23 by Return of Zorro.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 20 Jul 2014 20:30 #1665

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Right, and I wasn't implying we shouldn't ever discuss it btw. It's an interesting subject for sure. I would be lying if I said I've never taken an interest in ''alternative science'' or advanced technology that perhaps they're not disclosing to the general public. I don't question that. All I'm saying is I think everything should have it's correct place and category, i.e I would never talk about ''UFO's'' and such in the same conversation as questioning the official version of the so called 'holocaust'', for the simple reason being I know the majority of people will switch off as soon as anything too out there gets mentioned. Rather much in the same way as David Icke talking about bankers one minute then reptilian ''shape shifters'' the next. I guess it also depends on who you're talking to, some people are open minded enough to give a valid opinion, however most people will just laugh and think you're crazy. Hardly a desirable situation if you're trying to get through to somebody. You know what Mean. ;)

Well, I guess we have different views where it belongs.
To me, undoubtedly, it belongs in-between WWI & II and aftermath until today, except you can explain what landed there at the Merseburg museum.
I don't see it as separate topic, because it explains a lot of things which couldn't be answered otherwise.

You maybe don't know that some camps are connected to German research programs, especially in Silesia and Thuringia and Saxony. This is what they want, that we treat it as separate subject, close to "ET", but not connected to UN, the enemy state clause and why they still peddle the "nazi" bogeyman at every chance they can get. It speaks volumes about the psyche of those who fear this truth, and who fight a secret war ever since, because they just achieved a pyrrhic victory..
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 20 Jul 2014 20:32 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 25 Jul 2014 13:06 #1666

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

British Girls in the Third Reich: 'We Had the Time of Our Lives'

In the 1930s, many English families sent their daughters to finishing school in Nazi Germany. Rachel Johnson, sister of the London mayor, interviewed several for her most recent book. They said: “We had the best time of our lives.” They felt fantastic being in Germany during the Third Reich. “It was the highlight of my life,” one told me. To them, it was a rich experience, because England was very stuffy at that time — lots of unemployment, terrible food and nasty weather. In Bavaria they had the crisp mountain air, a healthy life, the opera, the mountains and handsome Germans in uniform. They couldn’t believe their luck! No chaperons, no parents. They had everything, including sex.

www.spiegel.de/international/europe/young-women-from-britain-in-1930s-nazi-germany-a-905617.html
Found on www.anunews.net/blog/?cat=292

"The British liked that Germany was very clean," says Johnson.
Swastika flags were even produced at Darenth, in Kent, until 1940.

Wedding of Ian Hope Dundas in London in the early 30's

"My mother-in-law's father was chairman of the Anglo-German Alliance, which was set up to bring the two countries closer together.
He would make speeches in the House of Lords saying Hitler is a sound chap," says Johnson.

"Sending your daughters to finishing school in Germany was the thing to do," says Johnson.
Oswald Mosely and female admirers in 1934.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 13:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 01 Aug 2014 19:40 #1667

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

❤ TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE WHO HATE THE TRUTH ❤

youtube hates the truth very, very much!

Hassrede = hate speech

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 01 Aug 2014 19:57 #1668

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Eric Hunt - the Holocaust revisionist who has made several films and had them on youtube

The Last Days of the big Lie (debunking spielberg's TheLast Days)

The jewish gas chamber hoax - uses jewish testimonies of camp survivors to show that Treblinka was indeed a transit camp and not a death factory - all the clips are actually from spielbergs holocaust project archive - hunt now has no access - surprised?

The Treblinka archaeology Hoax - rebutting the Channel 5 (UK) and National Gepographic channel reshowing of work done by C sturdy-colls of the uk claiming to have found the trblinka gas chambers. however she didnt ffind the electric floor used to kill by passing electricity through the victims, nor the giant steam chamber where victims were steamed to death - oh well.

anyway sturdy coll has managed to ge the last film removed from yt on copyright grounds

if anyone is interested go here to read hunt's comments

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8748

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014 19:57 by Voltaire. Reason: readability
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 01 Aug 2014 20:00 #1669

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Oracle wrote:
I certainly won't spill the beans what I know,

Does it have anything to do with the properties of inertial mass in the aether field?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014 20:00 by rodin.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 01 Aug 2014 20:39 #1670

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Rare Adolf Hitler Speech - 1939.01.30. Rare Rede von Hitler. From Thelindgrenn

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 01 Aug 2014 20:41 #1671

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I certainly won't spill the beans what I know,

Does it have anything to do with the properties of inertial mass in the aether field?

It has to do with Phi, harmonics, vortices, basically same stuff as for the pyramids, and the unknown genius Schauberger.
:yup:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 04 Aug 2014 20:40 #1672

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
How the "Holocaust" was faked

The alleged "Holocaust" of "6 million Jews" at the hands of Adolf Hitler and National Socialist Germany during WWII is the biggest lie ever foisted upon humanity. The very idea that the Germans organized and executed a complex conspiracy involving "homicidal gas chambers" and other barbaric, sadistic forms of mass murder designed to exterminate European Jewry during WWII is laughable on its face when you stop and objectively think about it.

National Socialist Germany and her allies were fighting a multi-front war against some of the most powerful nations in the world at the time, including the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union. The idea that they would divert their precious and extremely scarce resources and manpower towards implementing a systematic campaign of mass murder specifically designed to annihilate European Jewry is absurd.

There was no German conspiracy to systematically genocide and destroy European Jewry during WWII. There were no "homicidal gas chambers" utilized to murder Jews and other "undesirables". The system of concentration camps throughout much of Europe developed and administered by the Germans and their allies during WWII was simply a network of labor, transit, industrial and detention facilities - not "death camps". Jews, political prisoners and Communist subversives (many of whom were in fact Jewish), homosexuals and many others were detained and either put to work or imprisoned in German-administered concentration camps and industrial facilities throughout Europe.

These forced laborers and prisoners were well-cared for, at least until the end of the war when Germany's supply lines broke down and chaos ensued as a result of the Soviet and Anglo-American invasion of German territory. They were well-fed, well-provided for, and given medical treatment and entertainment. They were allowed to attend concerts, organize plays, make music and play sports. If the Germans were hell bent on murdering these people, why would they provide medical care for them and allow them to entertain themselves?

The entire WWII narrative, especially the fake "Holocaust" story, is basically the exact opposite from what we've been told and taught.

The Jewish Bolshevik terrorists who overthrew the Russian monarchy during WWI and their allies - the USA and the UK, primarily - committed the real atrocities and genocides against the German people and their sympathizers during and after WWII. The British and Americans engaged in a systematic fire-bombing campaign specifically targeting German industrial and urban areas for destruction. Major cities all throughout Germany were fire-bombed on a regular basis, resulting in the horrific death for millions of innocent German civilians - men, women and children.

The Allies sunk German civilian ships escaping the rampaging Soviet Red Army towards the end of the war, ending the lives of countless innocent civilians including, ironically enough, many Eastern European Jews fleeing from the advancing Red Army. The barbaric, out-of-control Red Army was encouraged to rape, pillage, torture and murder Germans as they advanced into German territory, and they did. Hundreds of thousands of German POWs and civilians were starved and murdered after the war, often suffering gruesome deaths from exposure, thirst and torture at the hands of the victorious and ruthless Allies. The National Socialist political, cultural and educational establishment was systematically dismantled and destroyed, with many top officials and leaders murdered, tortured, robbed, imprisoned and otherwise mistreated.

Jewish propagandists have entirely reversed the reality of the situation using their control of the media, and have blamed the Germans for starting the war and committing all the alleged atrocities, when in reality the Germans and their allies were the most disciplined, honorable and righteous forces fighting in that fratricidal Jewish-instigated war. The German people and their allies were the ones who experienced a genuine holocaust - a real genocide - during WWII, not the Jewish population of Europe.

The simple fact of the matter is that the "Holocaust" narrative - 6 million Jews persecuted, abused, and systematically exterminated by "those evil Nazis" during WWII - endlessly promoted and perpetuated by the Jewish-owned mass media, Hollywood and "entertainment" complex, and educational and political establishment is 100% bogus in virtually all respects. The Germans simply wanted the Jews out of Germany, clearly and correctly recognizing them as an alien, hostile and treacherous force working to subvert, pollute and destroy the German nation and Western civilization.

Jews were encouraged to leave Germany, and many did. Others were imprisoned or detained in the various labor and concentration camps established and administered by National Socialist Germany, and were well provided for. They were certainly not killed using "homicidal gas chambers" and other sadistic forms of murder in a systematic campaign to eliminate European Jewry.

But how exactly was such a monstrous hoax manufactured and presented to the public as if it actually happened? What follows is a brief overview identifying the primary means in which the alleged Jewish "Holocaust" during WWII was faked and sold to the public as if it were a genuine aspect of our collective history in order to advance certain geopolitical, cultural and economic agendas.

The role of Allied propaganda before, during and after WWII

The fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative is really just an extension of an on-going anti-German propaganda campaign going back to WWI. During WWI, Western (often Jewish) propagandists targeted Germany and her armed forces with ridiculous "atrocity propaganda", alleging in their newspapers and other media outlets that the Germans were engaging in barbaric, ruthless behavior, including raping and murdering innocent civilians.

Typical anti-German propaganda: the Germans were the most honorable and righteous fighting force during WWI and WWII.

The fabricated idea that "millions of Jews" in Europe were being exterminated by the Germans and other "fascists" was regularly promoted by Jewish propagandists and their allies in the West beginning in 1915 during WWI. This slanderous, entirely false accusation had been and continues to be endlessly promoted to the often gullible and susceptible Western public, resulting in extremely negative anti-German sentiment, not to mention the widespread belief that the Germans did in fact commit these outrageous (although quite ridiculous) atrocities. The following video demonstrates this point perfectly:

During and immediately following WWII, deceitful propagandists continued to level this "atrocity propaganda" against the Germans in order to demonize them and prepare the Western world for the institutionalization of the myth of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis". Western and Soviet propagandists, including psychological warfare specialists in the United States Army and individuals connected to Hollywood, were involved in manufacturing "evidence" - including fake, altered or otherwise misrepresented photographs and videos, "human lampshades", "shrunken heads" and other absurd props - which was used to "demonstrate" to the world that the Germans did in fact commit outrageous atrocities during the war, particularly at the various concentration camps and industrial facilities under their administration. Dave Mansfield of MindWideOpen.net and Mike King of TomatoBubble.com recently collaborated and produced the following video underscoring the points I am making here:

The propaganda used to sell the idea of a "Jewish Holocaust" is extremely emotionally and psychologically exploitative, resulting in psychological trauma and an inability for the broad masses to objectively evaluate the information they are being presented with. This will be discussed in more detail as we continue.

The role of the Nuremberg show trials

Following Germany's defeat in WWII, the Allied countries organized a series of military tribunals often referred to simply as the Nuremberg Trials. The trials consisted of the International Military Tribunal and the Nuremberg Military Tribunal. The Nuremberg Trials were a total sham - "show trials" if there ever were any.

The trials were essentially organized to not only demonize, vilify and falsely blame the Germans for initiating the war and committing all of the "atrocities" and "war crimes", but also to whitewash and cover up the very real crimes committed by the Allies in addition to officially institutionalizing the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative.

Fabricated evidence and false testimony was introduced by the Allies, and many of the German defendants were physically and psychologically tortured or otherwise coerced into making false confessions during the trials.

The role of fabricated, altered or otherwise misrepresented imagery associated with the "Holocaust" and alleged "Nazi death camps"

Virtually all of the iconic imagery associated with the alleged Jewish "Holocaust" turns out to be either entirely fabricated, altered or extremely misrepresented and taken out of context.

The imagery associated with the "Holocaust" - photographs of piles of dead bodies, emaciated prisoners, Jews being "rounded up", train cars filled with dead people, etc. - has been used to psychologically traumatize the masses, rendering them vulnerable to manipulation and facilitating the fake narrative of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis" to be literally implanted in their minds.

A prime example is this iconic photograph, which a simple Google search for "Buchenwald concentration camp" turned up:

mages like this showing piles of dead, emaciated bodies have been shown to unsuspecting audiences, inducing psychological trauma and fear in their minds, in order to sell the idea that the Germans systematically murdered millions of people (especially Jews) in "death camps". The fact of the matter is that when the war was ending, the German-administered labor and industrial camps were not supplied and many people did in fact perish in horrible conditions. But that does not prove that the Germans were systematically murdering people in these camps. It simply demonstrates how deceitful, brazen and ruthless the Western and Soviet propagandists were in their efforts to demonize and slander the Germans.

Also, some of the iconic imagery associated with the Jewish "Holocaust" turns out to be photographs of dead German civilians murdered in Allied fire-bombing campaigns, which were presented to the masses as "proof" of German atrocities. Again, the shameless, deceitful behavior of the Western Allies and their Soviet Communist partners knows no bounds.

The iconic "Holocaust" imagery shown repeatedly to mass audiences is never put into context. The images are simply shown, and we are expected to believe that the "Holocaust" was a real event.

The aforementioned Dave Mansfield of MindWideOpen.net produced the following short video highlighting some of the more brazenly fabricated photographs that have been used to demonize the Germans and support the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative: Read full article Here
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Avacyn

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2014 19:57 #1673

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
thanks Zorro -
this guy has a good website ( and a personal story of being 'demolished' by the jewish scum 'elite' of Liverpool )
peterquiggins.wordpress.com/
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Avacyn

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2014 20:09 #1674

• Oracle
Holocaustos: A burnt offering

Photos from the real Holocaust after the fire bombing of Dresden, which killed in one night ~250000+ people.
They destroyed the cultural gem, called The Florence on the Elbe river.

Between October 7, 1944 and April 17, 1945 Dresden was bombed by an estimated 2,500 bombers. During the evening of February 13 an 14, 1945, Dresden was attacked by 772 English and 311 American bombers. According to calculations by the British historian David Irving the total amount of bombs dropped on Dresden was 650,000 tons (fire bombs). The Allies used the first generation of incendiary petroleum bombs which caused massive fire storms. The fires were so intense people standing in the street was sucked into the burning buildings. With accounts of up to 350,000 victims, the bombing of Dresden would be the single most devastating war crime[2] atrocity of World War II. It is also known as The Dresden Holocaust.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

The city of Dresden here stated 250.000-300.000 identified dead.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 05 Aug 2014 20:25 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Avacyn

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2014 20:14 #1675

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Do you have physical evidence for this claim? (being ironic here - not sure which smiley does that)
Also, maybe there are German soldiers who said it didnt happen lol.

according to allies only 20,000 died. Please note the raid lasted 3 days and the 2nd day was Ash Wednesday. (sick)

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2014 20:20 #1676

• Oracle
Voltaire wrote:
Do you have physical evidence for this claim? (being ironic here - not sure which smiley does that)

according to allies only 20,000 died. Please note the raid lasted 3 days and the 2nd day was Ash Wednesday. (sick)

My Grandma was a nurse in Dresden, and she never talked about it and cried when asked.
She was deeply traumatized, and then came the Soviets...
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 05 Aug 2014 20:21 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Avacyn

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2014 22:46 #1677

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Voltaire wrote:

The document Oracle posted is an official statement of the municipality of Dresden, dated 31 July 1992.
It states that 250.000 to 300.000 were killed, mainly women and children.
Furthermore, this official document states that only 30% could be identified and that the research is not yet finished.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2014 23:31 #1678

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 08 Aug 2014 02:05 #1679

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The Russian prison authorities surprised the international community this morning, by announcing that they would finally set free on Friday, the last German prisoner of war from the Second World War. 84-year old Reinhard Kunze, was only 14 years old when he was captured by Soviet troops during the Battle of Berlin, in January 1945, and was detained for the last 69 years in various Soviet and Russian forced labor camps. The Foreign Minister of Russia, Sergueï Lavrov, announced this morning that in an “act of good will”, the Moscow government was ready to “put aside their national pride” and show their “generosity and good will” by letting him go home.

Recruited in the Hitler’s youth (Hitlerjugend ) 12th SS Panzer Division in 1943 when he was 12 years old, Mr. Kunze was accused by Soviet authorities of executing Yakov Dzhugashvili, the son of Joseph Stalin, at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp in April 1943. The son of the dictator had been captured during the Battle of Stalingrad, and was killed after his father refused to exchange him for the German Field Marshall Friedrich Von Paulus, who had been captured by Soviet troops. The Russian leader had however decreed that no matter when the other German POWs were to be released, the murderer of his son was to remain in forced labor camps until his death, to pay for his act of “exceptional cowardice”.

Until now, the successive Russian governments had maintained the sentence and realized Stalin’s wish, even if it had no real legal legitimacy under modern democratic standards. The actual government however, seems to have changed its mind in order to appease the tension with Germany, that has developed over the conflict in Ukraine. Many experts doubt however that this surprising announce could really have the desired effect, as it also constitutes an admittance that Russian authorities had detained illegally a German Citizen for 70 years, who moreover was only 14 years old at the time of his imprisonment.

This surprising news brings back painful memories to many Germans, has Mr Kunze is only that last of a never-ending list of horrible stories linked to the end of the Second World War. Approximately three million German prisoners of war were captured by the Soviet Union during World War II, most of them during the great advances of the Red Army in the last year of the war. The POWs were employed as forced labor in the Soviet wartime economy and postwar reconstruction. By 1950 almost all had been released. Officially, the last surviving German Prisoners of war returned home from the USSR in 1956, but it is now clear that it was not exactly true. According to Soviet records, 381,067 German Wehrmacht POW died in NKVD camps over that time period, out of which 356,700 were German nationals and 24,367 from other nations. Many scholars and historians dispute those numbers however, suggesting that the body count could be close to 1 million.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/russia-last-ww2-german-prisoner-finally-released-from-gulag/
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 08 Aug 2014 15:44 #1680

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Alliierte Pläne zur Ausrottung des deutschen Volkes

- What to do with Germany?
- Kaufman-Plan
- Morgenthau-Plan
- Hooton-Plan
- Antideutsche Teilungspläne

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare